Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:11:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
I believe that at the moment the trend of 2018 will be commercial, we can see that in 2017 are MLM projects, lending. By the beginning of 2018, lending projects had collapsed, most notably the BCC lending monument collapsing. So I think the trend of 2018 will be commercial, there are a lot of people involved in commercial classes.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:57:01 AM

The reason why trading is very risky now is that, let's say you buy some coin for Bitcoin worth 0.1BTC but the price rose in terms of dollars but fell in terms of bitcoin (take Ripple for example). So that 0.1BTC would be less due to fall in price in terms of bitcoin. That's why people ask you to hold. I'd rather trade but make sure they are wise enough.
You probably are right, for inexperienced people,Hold coin top, it's probably the simplest way to increase profits.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:05:19 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
trend?whats is this fashion?trend setting..no man theres no such word as that here in crypto,bitcoin is designed to be trusted and for long can give you profit..so better not ask like theres a trend because we are not playing here,were losing money and gaining dont make it a joke
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

I think you are eager to know about the bitcoin price in next few weeks and what is going to happen in future. But it is not possible to know about the future trend of the bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. By the way, the current trend can easily find out by many techniques either by the technical or fundamental wise you can easily checking using the sentiment indicator and I think you can even use the Dow theory to find out the trend in the coin and to find out the true value behind that coin.

Yes it's really hard, I'm still asking people to know if people have any information, I'll learn more about the experience. Some people said that now trend is Hold coin top.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:30:02 AM

It is better to hold your coins instead of taking risk especially if you are an unexperienced trader. And when the market is too much unstable with high uncertainty due to the FUD spread by the manipulators, holding it still the best thing that you can do. A good trader always modify the strategy or habit according to the situation of the market. So you must to update the status of your coin every now and then.
Mostly people trading with free style, I mean they don't know anything but make a speculative action by buying coins randomly in hope to get some profit, if the situation are similar like that then it's indeed better to hold only your coin no matter it's bullish or bearish, it won't have any effect to you.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:37:48 AM

It is better to hold your coins instead of taking risk especially if you are an unexperienced trader. And when the market is too much unstable with high uncertainty due to the FUD spread by the manipulators, holding it still the best thing that you can do. A good trader always modify the strategy or habit according to the situation of the market. So you must to update the status of your coin every now and then.
Mostly people trading with free style, I mean they don't know anything but make a speculative action by buying coins randomly in hope to get some profit, if the situation are similar like that then it's indeed better to hold only your coin no matter it's bullish or bearish, it won't have any effect to you.

people who trade in a free style manner are only noobs or unprofesional trader because they dont really care if they loose or win as long as they can dispose their coin whenever they like.  yet it is also depends on your situation because all of us have a different set of goals in our life, some prefer to do long term and there were some that already contented on what they can earn.  Its ok to sell if you trully need it but if not then much better if can just hodl it.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

By trend you are trying to ask what people are doing now? Like are they trading or holding coins? Since the markets are having a hard time recovering I would say people are quite divided now. The dump seems to be over now, although we are not out of trouble yet, since we need to see bitcoin break the $12k barrier to prove that is in an uptrend again, and people are either buying or holding their coins.

I'm actually doing both things. I have long term position that I will not move regardless of bitcoin price. I do this because I believe I will be able to use bitcoin in the future, so the value of BTC comes from it's development potencial, and not from it's market price. I do have some funds to trade, because crypto markets are quite good for that, and I wont ignore that. Not having a huge profit, but I'm doing ok, so I will continue.
I believe you are a very experienced person, because you have two options, including long-term Hold and Trade, you can make a very good profit, hope that I and Newbies can learn a lot from you.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

Not in freestyle but they have indicators for their selves to execute the right trade for them, and its so pathetic to tell that freestyle trading has been executed with them since they might lose with that thing and I can't even imagine how freestyle trading works since I think that one will not be effective on the people who's applying that.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

A good trader constantly monitors the market and analyzes it.
Depending on the situation, the trader can change strategies.
Portfolio consisting of coins and tokens can be changed periodically.
What coins are sold, what are added.The number of coins in the trader's portfolio can also change
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

In my opinion we are still in an upward trend and the correction is likely already coming to an end, although one can not rule out another campaign to touch the bottoms.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

Trading with free style , doesn't it sound like an oxymoron? Smiley
fully agree that if you don't know what you are doing or if you don't master all the components of trading, you should just hold your coin, would avoid lot of disappointment

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

In my opinion we are still in an upward trend and the correction is likely already coming to an end, although one can not rule out another campaign to touch the bottoms.
The most sustainable investment trend in the cryptocurrency market is the ICO investment. It is a form of calling for new projects and investors are joining from the start with the lowest starting price. The vast majority of ICO projects after successfully selling tokens to commercial sites have grown exponentially. That is a very good investment trend today.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

There is no new trend right now. It is always about trading and holding coins. Crypto market don't change easily. It will always just like the old time uncertain prices and changes every minute or two. The only new for me are the upcoming ICO's, airdrops and free faucets.

PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:35:59 AM

I think GTO is the new trend coin right now but there are many trends ICO.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

It is exceptionally hard to know the following business sector trend, I don’t trust that merchants are dependably traders .I need you to peruse and see so much information. That show bitcoin made a considerable measure of tycoons here. but I don’t need to go out on a limb to lose my hard and crypto. I may be gradually getting once again into a buyer showcase one month from now.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:47:13 AM

Yeah currently people are more interested in buying crypto currencies rather than mining them. The trend is to invest on different crypto currency and hold them for a long term. When it is the right time, they cash out for their profit. People are also blindly investing on ICOs to get quick profit but fails most of the time.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

It's true crypto market become more unpredictable but most evergreen trend is Buy & Forget. It's the best & Safest model for all the time.

After some experience I think Hold is the most effective way of any trend, Trade need a lot of technical factors as well as intelligence sir.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

what is the down trend of all coins is time to buy and hold with a long time? for pozi and ICO I do not want to try it again, I often experience losses to invest in ICO, so what trend do you mean, in order to benefit the next few months or years?

Perhaps your advice is to hold the valuable coins? Thanks for that, I will remember this, and about Ponzi, Hyip and ICO, I lost a lot.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

It is very difficult to know the next market trend,I don,t believe that traders are always traders.I want you to read and see so much information.that,show bitcoin made a lot of millionaires here.but I don,t want to take the risk to lose my hard and crypto.I might be slowly getting back into a bull market next month.

ok i welcome you back, come back soon before too many people know Crytopia and Bitcoin it will not be a lucrative pie anymore.  Grin Grin
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

It's true crypto market become more unpredictable but most evergreen trend is Buy & Forget. It's the best & Safest model for all the time.

After some experience I think Hold is the most effective way of any trend, Trade need a lot of technical factors as well as intelligence sir.
Holding is an old trend, some people are doing that from 2010. New trend are icos, and platforms on top of this icos are being created. Ethereum as most used platform have so many erc 20 tokens already, but announcements are coming from all sides , neo is so potential, everyone who follow that agrees that neo will be next big thing and we can expect many token's on their platform. Race started and people gain massive profits from entering in early stages, and private pre sales. That is very risky, there are spammers that use this see of new things to work their scams and trick people in to investing. We already have many situations where people were tricked, and there will be more. It is trending, but definitely its not an easy task to spot a good project in this sea of so many new things .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███