Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty ??  (Read 3484 times)
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:58:53 AM

On my opinion:

Allocation - a lot offers over a million worth of bounties but you need to check the percentage of bounty you would join. Sometimes even though it offers a little amount if the project is good, I consider it.

Project - what it offers. Read the whitepaper and see if the developers are capable.
Wheigh the projects probability to boom in the market so you'll have idea if coin/token's price value would rise.

Popularity - the higher participants there is, the lower percentage you would get. But as I told a while ago the more popular the coin is, the higher chance for it's value to rise.

ICO - I agree with most of them here on the thread. Check for it's long term and short term roadmap. Having an update with raised funds helps sometimes.

These are just what I look for before I join, but I can't guarantee that you'll earn most of the time on bounties. It will still depends on the projects success Smiley

annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:08:24 AM

There are so many bounties campaigns right now, in order for you to find a good campaign, you really need to read everything on the white paper. You also need to check the people behind the project. I have a way to check if the bounty is good in the near future. I check first the white paper and then the website of the coin, if it has a working website much better. Check also the coin if it is mine-able or there is only a limited supply. If it has a limited supply, I believe that the price of the coin upon the release will go high in a short time. So choose your bounty wisely.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
supelle.born

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:10:03 AM

A worthwhile bounty will depend on whether the project is good, whether there is a large community supporting it, and whether the reward for the activities is good.
Get away from projects with low visibility and low number of supporters even if the bounties are high
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:13:21 AM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow

You need to consider the whitepaper too, read the whole whitepaper because all of information you need in the ICO is there next try to join in their official telegram group and ask the developers and admin regarding the platform of their ICO and what they are offered. Also check the timeframe of the ICO if is realistic and achivable and last to considered is the goal or vission of ICO is realistic and have a path.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:13:29 AM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
Just use special sites like bountylord.com, tokenmarket.net, icodrops.com. Look for upcoming ICO then look how many good profiles participate in bounty and then make a decision!
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:36:45 AM

There are lot of websites that could help you,these sites can serves as your reference in finding good ico or bounty: ICOtrack.com,ICObench.com and such. But these are only your reference,you also need to research on your own and read their whitepaper. Im sure you will get your answer right away after reading it.
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:44:23 AM

In my opinion, a good bounty must contain some rules as follows:

1.The project is not a scam project.

2. The bounty is abundant for it.

3. The bounty rules is not hard to get it.
bechay20

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

In choosing a good bounty, you must read the information first shown in the thread so that you can think of something to do, like for example, your going to check the specs like the rules, and regulations if you think that you are capable of working on it.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:55:40 AM

The things that I look for to determine if it is a good bounty are:
1. Are they offering a fixed amount or a percentage? A percentage is better if you think it will be fully subscribed.
2. How long will the Bounty Campaign be? Shorter is better.
3. Number of participants? While a popular bounty usually means it will definitely reach its soft cap, an unpopular one with a percentage payout that sells out will make you a lot of money.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:57:33 AM

Some people will choose bounty with simple rules & task, meaning no need hard work and get the payment. Another people will see more specific, such as concept, road map and price product ( coin ). Last one, also we can see all part of bounty from the whitepaper, dev team and specially allocation payment. You can see and choose bounty program that fit with your knowledge and skill. Just take one and finish the task. Good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:13:15 AM

Pick bounties that is shorter in time because it will paid you as soon as possible and that sound's good. If you choose a bounty and you think that is a lot of potential go to that bounty ans believe in that project so that you will not be disappointed. Always think positive i all bounties, and it will be successful
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:15:27 AM

a good bounty of project that has a clear road map and withe papper, and the most decisive is the team that is in it, if everything is okay then join the project because the possibility of the project will be successful
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:32:12 AM

I think in choosing a good bounty is you need check their team back ground, then read their road map and whitepaper if this is realistic and attainable according to their goal target. And it has to be always update to their community. Smiley

Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:32:43 AM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ??
An easy way to spot a good ICO is if it is managed by a reputable manager. Makes sense that they wouldn't manage a scam just to tarnish their reputation, no?
for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
It is normal that Bounty tokens/coins go down in price after the ICO. Investors would have dumped their coins by then before you got your rewards.
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:36:55 AM

After I lost many of hours working on dump bountys I discovered BountyHive . They seems promising and I am doing bounty on the projects listed there. Its more safe, more secure for me.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

You do a research about that bounty and check if their profiles are legit. You have to be careful because there is a lot of fraud bounties.

Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:45:35 AM

I think all ICO's are good, and the results can also be satisfactory if you are diligent in searching for Bounty. But if I choose the bounty it looks in terms of ICO prices, not too expensive and not too cheap. Such Project are a great opportunity for success.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:47:15 AM

As normally the bounty allocation is related to the amount of token sold, choose project carefully as if you're the investor buying their token. Bounty hunters are actually investors who contribute their time to the project.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:48:10 AM

First get to know what's that project all about, decide yourself if it is worth to help out. Then you check out who is managing the bounty, is it a reputable one? Do you trust him? Also you should know when will your get the reward and how much can you get, determine if it sounds reasonable or not.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

for my own I choose bounty clear ico and many information about ico project such as web, whitpaper, and many participants who support the ico project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: