Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty ??  (Read 3481 times)
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:12:39 AM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
I can suggest you to joined a bounty campaign whose bounty manager is Hero member or Legendary who have +trust in there profile. Im surely that campaign will be worth joining and that campaign will be success. Goodluck

I do not agree. presence of participants in the signature with status Hero member or Legendary does not say anything. this is not a guarantee of a successful project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:02:56 AM

For me a manager can be a benchmark whether the bounty will be successful or not. It is worth noting that today there are almost a lot of bounty managers, but that gives us a certainty only a few people. I think one of the best reputable managers is yahoo, sylon, and deadly he is a trustworthy persons and he connects the project owner with all of us who try to follow the bounty provided. Yahoo, sylon, and deadly is a wonderful manager and everyone believes in it. He has been building trust for several years and I think he has brought out everything he has.
primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:32:35 AM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
In order for you to find a potential bounty, you check first who behind this project, you can do search for their team before joining. Read their whitepaper, roadmap and also how popular is their project.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
Hue Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

50% is bad luck. The remaining 50% is experience, you can choose projects with good development and clear strategy. good luck
nghi2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

Before choosing bounty,I always read carefully whitepaper,look for app/product, see how many people join the campaign.
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:05:56 AM

There's only 20% legit Bounty on the bounty section and in order to find a good bounty you must to read their white paper on the project and understand it, if you found a mistakes on their white paper then there's a possibility that the project will fail or scam .
BlackSociety

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

I rely on the following factors to distinguish the bounty mission!

1.White paper

2.Number of followers

3.Bounty Manager

4.Team community activity

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:12:02 AM

It is very hard now. Bounties now offer a small rewards and usually it is below $500k in value. Before, they would compete to get bounty hunters to join them  and the minimum reward is always more than $1m. So I won't consider them good bounties anymore. You can find a good bounty with low rewards so it does not count a good bounty.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:46:10 PM

Apparently you have to pay attention to many things if you want to participate in a bounty campaign. Apparently i have to think it over again, if i want to join a bounty.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:36:46 PM

Do research about any bounty you wanna participate in,  go on Google and check their roadmap,  check the team if they are not college kids, check what they've got to offer and most especially their community check how they react to them

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
fire rab1

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:48:24 AM

There is actually no shortcut for you to understand a legit bounty.
though there are a certain checklist you can follow.like for ex:Whitepaper,number of followers,bounty manager,their team, their interface with proper links,
their token,team,start and end date.These factors actually help you get a good knowledge also your experience counts a lot.
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:13:40 AM

Really hard. I also participate in many hot projects, many members, community development. But in the end they can not succeed
vanthu12

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

Oh. I participated in the bonus campaign and I also met a lot of projects paused midway. Although it is a very good project. Really hard
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

Oh. I participated in the bonus campaign and I also met a lot of projects paused midway. Although it is a very good project. Really hard

It's hard to choose a good bounty because you have to consider a lot of things before you can say that it is a good one. Well, for a start, it is a good idea to check the bounty manager first if he is reputable because when you see that he is paying then you are assured at least that you will receive a payment and then as to how many participants can participate in the bounty, it would be good if it is limited especially if it would be base on stakes because the more people joined, the less payment you will received.

As for the basis of the bounty reward, it is much better for me that it is fixed and if possible the project has already reach softcap or near softcap since sooner or later it would eventually reach softcap so that you will know that the project would push through.

numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

investigate on there project, look if its interest you and rate it , does it had high chance of succeeding in the future, visit there telegram if they had high community and had professional team.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

The time of good projects that are very generously paid for participating in the bounty probably already passed. Recently, all the people who took part in the bounty were very disappointed with their earnings.
jusjeruk

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:03:21 AM

As usual we can see from the whitepaper, website and the teams that are behind the project, if everything is good, that's mean the great campaign and will be potential for succes and do not forget to look at people's judgment, how much interest they are in a bounty and how many support and participate in an ico project.beside that also check who is manager of bounty, i prefer to manager who has high rank and much trusts  because it will can be trusted.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:39:30 PM

practical ideas or creativity of the project. That is the first factor when I want to choose a campaign. Then check out devs team, how to advertise your campaign, roadmap, wp, advisor and more importantly the clarity and transparency of the project. It’s URunIT
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

In the present time, choosing a good bounty is as difficult as finding a normal project for investment. You can view 50 projects and not find any suitable ones.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:02:25 AM

It's hard to choose a good bounty because you have to consider a lot of things before you can say that it is a good one. Well, for a start, it is a good idea to check the bounty manager first if he is reputable because when you see that he is paying then you are assured at least that you will receive a payment and then as to how many participants can participate in the bounty, it would be good if it is limited especially if it would be base on stakes because the more people joined, the less payment you will received.

As for the basis of the bounty reward, it is much better for me that it is fixed and if possible the project has already reach softcap or near softcap since sooner or later it would eventually reach softcap so that you will know that the project would push through.
Choose a team or bounty manager that examines the project first before promoting it, we should do the same thing in finding a good bounty, see if the team is trusted and help the project to be successful. We need to do our best to help in promotion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: