Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:08:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702646 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

If we consider this project in terms of investment attractiveness, it is very good. Indeed it will be an innovation in the field of cryptocurrency trading.
You don't seem too strange so many advantages of the project, well, just ideal some))) the most important thing in the project is its implementation in the real world, in my opinion this project will be very difficult to implement.
Why do you think that it will be very difficult to implement this project?
Let's start with the fact that the developers assure us that their trading platform can not be hacked,that they use the latest protection systems, etc. The fact that users ' money will be stored on cold wallets. Let's see how they will justify themselves when their trading platform is hacked ,as well as many other existing ones.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

If we consider this project in terms of investment attractiveness, it is very good. Indeed it will be an innovation in the field of cryptocurrency trading.
You don't seem too strange so many advantages of the project, well, just ideal some))) the most important thing in the project is its implementation in the real world, in my opinion this project will be very difficult to implement.
Let's start with the fact that the developers assure us that their trading platform can not be hacked,that they use the latest protection systems, etc. The fact that users ' money will be stored on cold wallets. Let's see how they will justify themselves when their trading platform is hacked ,as well as many other existing ones.
I do not think that this platform will be subjected to hacker attacks , the developers first of all began to develop a good security system ,and developed it on the experience of hacking other cryptocurrency exchanges.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

I do not think that this platform will be subjected to hacker attacks , the developers first of all began to develop a good security system ,and developed it on the experience of hacking other cryptocurrency exchanges.
We are assured by the developers that this will be the most global platform for the sale of cryptocurrencies, will support all payment methods , have effective security ,a wide pool of coins, it sounds too sweet, as it will actually be unknown.
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

We are assured by the developers that this will be the most global platform for the sale of cryptocurrencies, will support all payment methods , have effective security ,a wide pool of coins, it sounds too sweet, as it will actually be unknown.
You are too skeptical about the project, the crypto-currency industry has long needed a global decentralized platform, with a huge selection of cryptocurrencies and new protection systems. At the moment, modern exchanges leave much to be desired, both in terms of usability and safety.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:03:20 PM

You are too skeptical about the project, the crypto-currency industry has long needed a global decentralized platform, with a huge selection of cryptocurrencies and new protection systems. At the moment, modern exchanges leave much to be desired, both in terms of usability and safety.
Of course, today it is very difficult for an ordinary user to handle cryptocurrency assets for a number of reasons. But nobody has been able to create something similar. I can hardly imagine what a tremendous work needs to be done to implement all the ideas and plans of developers.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

We will wait for the launch of the platform and evaluate its functionality and smooth operation. The guys have every chance to become the top 1 service for buying and selling cryptocurrency.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

I think the developers will not be difficult to collect the funds they need for the ICO.
miraxgr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

I think the developers will not be difficult to collect the funds they need for the ICO.
Of course, for the sake of interest came into their bounty topic, people there's a lot that speaks in turn about the great interest people.
zero9119

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

Of course, for the sake of interest came into their bounty topic, people there's a lot that speaks in turn about the great interest people.
And not only for the bounty, you can judge the quality and prospects of the project. He has a very cool idea to combine all the cryptocurrency in one place . People turn first of all to the idea of the project.
miraxgr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

And not only for the bounty, you can judge the quality and prospects of the project. He has a very cool idea to combine all the cryptocurrency in one place . People turn first of all to the idea of the project.
We will see the work of the project in August 2018 according to the road map , we will wait and hope that the developers really get to make a cool project)
miraxgr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

I am most attracted to the fact that the community on the platform will play a very big role and will have the right to choose, vote for new business projects, the introduction of cryptocurrencies and much more .
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

I am most attracted to the fact that the community on the platform will play a very big role and will have the right to choose, vote for new business projects, the introduction of cryptocurrencies and much more .
I agree with you, for some reason everyone writes that the platform has a lot of cryptocurrencies , security, but miss such an important detail as a decentralized community.And this is one of the main features of this project.
zero9119

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

it is an interesting project. but I don't still particularly understand what is at issue. but if in general terms, it is a stock exchange for trading and crypto currency, isn't it?
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

it is an interesting project. but I don't still particularly understand what is at issue. but if in general terms, it is a stock exchange for trading and crypto currency, isn't it?
quite right. by the way, this is the only platform that distributes 100% of the profit back to its users. so we all just need to participate in this project)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

do I correctly understand that one of the objectives of this project is the acquisition by traders of crypto-currencies directly? what else can they offer?
zero9119

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

do I correctly understand that one of the objectives of this project is the acquisition by traders of crypto-currencies directly? what else can they offer?
not only acquisition, but also trade. In this case, you can access any payment method, and your operations are completely independent of your location.
geronimo77

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

the project has good advantages. this is management, which allows voting through the system of proof testing, and instant registration, and full transparency of operations ... it can be re-readable for a long time. all this looks promising.
costgranda

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

the project has good advantages. this is management, which allows voting through the system of proof testing, and instant registration, and full transparency of operations ... it can be re-readable for a long time. all this looks promising.
I can also add an extensive cover of coins, advanced security and built-in token function, meaning profit in several currencies, as well as ICO token pads
zero9119

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

well, as in every crypto-currency platform, the developers solve any problems. now I'm wondering what specific problems are being solved in this project.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

well, as in every crypto-currency platform, the developers solve any problems. now I'm wondering what specific problems are being solved in this project.
well, in particular, this is a problem of large crypto-currency monopolies, as well as a small number of crypto-currencies and payment methods and the difficulty of using certain exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: