Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702650 times)
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

I think the development team has been very relaxed lately. In serious projects, you can not be relaxed for a second!
Very sharp statement. What will you justify?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

I think the development team has been very relaxed lately. In serious projects, you can not be relaxed for a second!
Not so long ago the service was openly lagging, and at the same time it seemed to me that the site was about to collapse the domain. This is most likely the consequences of an attack on the server, and they can be caused by a negligent attitude
leptoon

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

Not so long ago the service was openly lagging, and at the same time it seemed to me that the site was about to collapse the domain. This is most likely the consequences of an attack on the server, and they can be caused by a negligent attitude
This is not an indicator. What will you do with a direct ddos attack if it is prepared and paid very well? just the project has haters
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

This is not an indicator. What will you do with a direct ddos attack if it is prepared and paid very well? just the project has haters
This is by the way not so bad, any fame remains a glory. That is, they say about the project, they discuss it and even some people hate it. Strong!
leptoon

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

This is by the way not so bad, any fame remains a glory. That is, they say about the project, they discuss it and even some people hate it. Strong!
I agree, this is really a weighty argument! I like this approach, that whenever a project is mentioned - it becomes more popular!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

I agree, this is really a weighty argument! I like this approach, that whenever a project is mentioned - it becomes more popular!
And yet sometimes popularity hinders stability in work. If this guy is right, now glitches can get more frequent, but they may disappear altogether, as protection will increase
leptoon

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

And yet sometimes popularity hinders stability in work. If this guy is right, now glitches can get more frequent, but they may disappear altogether, as protection will increase
I think that even if there were failures in the work, they were short-lived and caused by changes in the project site. The platform is very powerful protection
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

I think that even if there were failures in the work, they were short-lived and caused by changes in the project site. The platform is very powerful protection
I would not be so sure. Any protection is just a cover before that every day new kinds of crypto attacks are invented
leptoon

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

I would not be so sure. Any protection is just a cover before that every day new kinds of crypto attacks are invented
Come on!
Now very rare attacks from intruders are held as a real threat to the project, since the protection is basically built very qualitatively
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

For people who are active traders, this platform will be very useful. Modern exchanges do not meet the latest technical requirements and stable operation is not possible on most of them.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

For people who are active traders, this platform will be very useful. Modern exchanges do not meet the latest technical requirements and stable operation is not possible on most of them.
People do not have a decent alternative to move to a more advanced and stable trading platform
redlay

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

People do not have a decent alternative to move to a more advanced and stable trading platform
Really it was impossible for such a huge period of time to try to create a platform that was stable, reasonably secure and working correctly?
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

Really it was impossible for such a huge period of time to try to create a platform that was stable, reasonably secure and working correctly?
Apparently at that time it seemed impossible, and cryptocurrency was not so popular among people. There was no need to create the perfect platform.
redlay

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

Apparently at that time it seemed impossible, and cryptocurrency was not so popular among people. There was no need to create the perfect platform.
Because of this, they have been regular users . How many scandals and proceedings there were when freeze accounts of users, steal money from exchange wallets and much more.
Andreea B O

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:52:41 PM

The idea of p2p has been trading very interesting. I am surprised by only one question why it was initially impossible to create decentralized trading platforms for the sale of cryptocurrency?
I think the thing is that at that time it was physically impossible to implement a decentralized trading platform. And to this day, people continue to use them despite their shortcomings.
I think centralized trading platforms have not long to live. A couple of three years, after they replaced the decentralized improved trading platforms
The trend is towards decentralized platforms, as they have much more advantages over existing platforms. It is a matter of time before they completely displace centralized systems
These exchanges do not work in the interests of their users
When you understand this then you understand why projects like LocalCoinSwap will be successful. They come to meet the real needs of a growing community.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:42:18 AM

The idea of p2p has been trading very interesting. I am surprised by only one question why it was initially impossible to create decentralized trading platforms for the sale of cryptocurrency?
I think the thing is that at that time it was physically impossible to implement a decentralized trading platform. And to this day, people continue to use them despite their shortcomings.
I think centralized trading platforms have not long to live. A couple of three years, after they replaced the decentralized improved trading platforms
The trend is towards decentralized platforms, as they have much more advantages over existing platforms. It is a matter of time before they completely displace centralized systems
When you understand this then you understand why projects like LocalCoinSwap will be successful. They come to meet the real needs of a growing community.

is no doubt that this project will work in the future because the targets they collect are achieved in a short time. this platform has a good quality for people who invest in it.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

is no doubt that this project will work in the future because the targets they collect are achieved in a short time. this platform has a good quality for people who invest in it.
this unexpected project of success only wishes the project to continue well and many investors will benefit
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

Hi. The project has already started to work, do I understand correctly?
Tell me please.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

Tell me please.
Hey. Oh sure. You're just in time.
Who told you about the project?
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

Tell me please.
Hey. Oh sure. You're just in time.
Who told you about the project?
My wife's brother. He has long been involved in various projects related to the crypto currency.
So he told me about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: