Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:19:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702646 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:35:48 AM

Of course, i expected a larger collection of funds for the ICO but the developers already managed to raise a very good amount. We are waiting for the full launch of the platform and will follow the further developments
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

To date, there is no decent decentralized trading platform. A lot of unfinished and raw projects, but really standing sites at the moment there is no and it is very sad
bitokman

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

To date, there is no decent decentralized trading platform. A lot of unfinished and raw projects, but really standing sites at the moment there is no and it is very sad
Why are you sure that this trading platform will be the most innovative and stable? What inspires you such confidence in this project?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

Why are you sure that this trading platform will be the most innovative and stable? What inspires you such confidence in this project?
It is enough for me to look at the huge community that the developers managed to gather around their project and the amount that they managed to collect during the ICO. I think this project is very perspective and technically it is superior to all existing cryptocurrencies is not the stock exchange
bitokman

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

It is enough for me to look at the huge community that the developers managed to gather around their project and the amount that they managed to collect during the ICO. I think this project is very perspective and technically it is superior to all existing cryptocurrencies is not the stock exchange
Everything should be treated with caution and skepticism, especially when it comes to operations with cryptocurrencies. It seems to me if the developers are not ready to present some demo developments of the project then there is no sense to take this project seriously, and the number of people is not the first indicator of success
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

Everything should be treated with caution and skepticism, especially when it comes to operations with cryptocurrencies. It seems to me if the developers are not ready to present some demo developments of the project then there is no sense to take this project seriously, and the number of people is not the first indicator of success
What do you dislike about this project and why do you think that the implementation of this platform may not be possible?
bitokman

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:27:49 PM

What do you dislike about this project and why do you think that the implementation of this platform may not be possible?
From a technical point of view, it is very difficult to develop a trading platform that would meet all security requirements and could boast of stable operation. At the moment, there is no stable working cryptocurrency exchange. For so many years, no one has been able to create a really worthwhile product.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

From a technical point of view, it is very difficult to develop a trading platform that would meet all security requirements and could boast of stable operation. At the moment, there is no stable working cryptocurrency exchange. For so many years, no one has been able to create a really worthwhile product.
At that time, when the centralized cryptocurrency exchanges were created, there was no such influx of traders. No one could imagine that in a few years the interest in cryptocurrency will grow exponentially. That is why these exchanges are not able to cope with such a large influx of people. Need a new and innovative product
bitokman

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

At that time, when the centralized cryptocurrency exchanges were created, there was no such influx of traders. No one could imagine that in a few years the interest in cryptocurrency will grow exponentially. That is why these exchanges are not able to cope with such a large influx of people. Need a new and innovative product
You may be right. And this project will really deserve the title of a global and stable decentralized platform. But we can only wait and follow the development of the project
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

How many coins are supposed to be on the platform? If this platform is to become the most extensive and multifunctional trading platform, it should correspond to this
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

How many coins are supposed to be on the platform? If this platform is to become the most extensive and multifunctional trading platform, it should correspond to this
After the launch of the platform, 10 main cryptocurrencies will be available as the platform develops and new users increase the number of coins will increase every day
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

After the launch of the platform, 10 main cryptocurrencies will be available as the platform develops and new users increase the number of coins will increase every day
I am very interested to know how the voting for new tokens will be held, which will presumably be implemented on this platform. How often will votes be held? How many people should vote to introduce the token on the exchange?
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

I am very interested to know how the voting for new tokens will be held, which will presumably be implemented on this platform. How often will votes be held? How many people should vote to introduce the token on the exchange?

In future they will announce all details about the listing procedure at the moment we are still into crowdsale phase. This project is backed by professional team and I hope they will implement a transparent system which will be helpful for this project to keep growing.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

Such accurate information developers do not have time to share with us. I think such things will be known after the platform starts its operation and while. I don't expect you to get accurate floor's active posts at question
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

Such accurate information developers do not have time to share with us. I think such things will be known after the platform starts its operation and while. I don't expect you to get accurate floor's active posts at question
As far as i know one of the most variable exchanges in terms of currency pairs is Bittrex. There are about 100 cryptocurrency pairs . But alas, with the verification and withdrawal of funds there are problems
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

As far as i know one of the most variable exchanges in terms of currency pairs is Bittrex. There are about 100 cryptocurrency pairs . But alas, with the verification and withdrawal of funds there are problems
Problems with verification today are experienced by quite a lot of people who are beginning to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges. You must provide the documents and then wait a day when your identity will be confirmed . All this is very inconvenient and goes against innovative technologies and in particular with the cryptocurrency
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

If the developers will be able to realize their plans, trading cryptocurrency will reach a completely different level. Finally, you can safely leave your assets on the exchange wallets without fear of theft of funds
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

If the developers will be able to realize their plans, trading cryptocurrency will reach a completely different level. Finally, you can safely leave your assets on the exchange wallets without fear of theft of funds
If 95 percent of all your funds will be stored on cold wallets then the attackers will not have a reason to try to attack this exchange as the profit from the theft will be a very small percentage than on any centralized exchange
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

If 95 percent of all your funds will be stored on cold wallets then the attackers will not have a reason to try to attack this exchange as the profit from the theft will be a very small percentage than on any centralized exchange
The developers primarily set themselves the task of ensuring the security and stability of the platform. And only then all other resulting advantages.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

The developers primarily set themselves the task of ensuring the security and stability of the platform. And only then all other resulting advantages.
All these advantages together give us a truly promising and potentially successful trading platform. It definitely has no analogues and will not be in the coming years.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: