Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26241 times)
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

It is an interesting idea, but I think it is very ambitious. Why do they think that exactly COTI will become a currency for all crypto transactions? There are so many currencies on the market now.
They are sure that COTI will be successful without permanent use for all transactions. People can make payments and in other currencies too, but COTI still will play a big role on the market.
I quite don’t understand what are you talking about? Can you tell me more details about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

It is an interesting idea, but I think it is very ambitious. Why do they think that exactly COTI will become a currency for all crypto transactions? There are so many currencies on the market now.
They are sure that COTI will be successful without permanent use for all transactions. People can make payments and in other currencies too, but COTI still will play a big role on the market.
I quite don’t understand what are you talking about? Can you tell me more details about it?
Yes. I mean that developers created a system that will offer wallet that can be used for any crypto currency and fiat. You can post a market order and trade it.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

Yes. I mean that developers created a system that will offer wallet that can be used for any crypto currency and fiat. You can post a market order and trade it.
Hmmm. That means COTI also will create a kind of exchange platform too? 
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:54:06 PM

Hey, everyone! Who knows when will be started token sales? I didn’t find any information about it anywhere.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

Hmmm. That means COTI also will create a kind of exchange platform too? 
Not exactly, but this feature will be added to the possibilities of COTI. I hope they will fulfill all requires of modern users and the project will be successful. 
Brushan

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

Hey, everyone! Who knows when will be started token sales? I didn’t find any information about it anywhere.
I don’t know too. Nobody knows. There is no date set for sale start. I think developers will make an announcement before it will begin.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:04:30 PM

I don’t know too. Nobody knows. There is no date set for sale start. I think developers will make an announcement before it will begin.
Ok. I get it. Can you answer me another question? Are there some limits for buying? I mean are there some limits for citizens of some countries?
Brushan

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

Ok. I get it. Can you answer me another question? Are there some limits for buying? I mean are there some limits for citizens of some countries?
Yes, there are some countries restricted for buying COTI. You’d better read the white list. I can’t remember all of them now, but I am pretty sure that there are Iran, Iraq, Israel and Vanuatu.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

About this project and the truth was written in Forbes? It's very cool, if it's true. Is there a link to the article, or issue number of the magazine?
mine777

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

About this project and the truth was written in Forbes? It's very cool, if it's true. Is there a link to the article, or issue number of the magazine?
You, probably, will be surprised, but if you click on the website for the Forbes icon, then you can go to the page of the magazine where there is a note about the project
imginy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/12/23/bitcoin-beyond-how-digital-currencies-can-solve-consumer-payment-needs/#5ff5aac72e74
This is a link to an article page, find the right one there. Better use the search on the page, since the article is not small
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

This project has many mentions, besides the forbes, the project is heard by the best investment community, as well as the magazines about the crypto currency
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

It really sounds great! No project now can not boast of such information publicity, very strong information coverage
mine777

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

It really sounds great! No project now can not boast of such information publicity, very strong information coverage
I'm not so sure. With the exception of mentioning in Forbes (and in fact I'm not sure that this is the only project that was mentioned there) - other projects also keep up with information noise
imginy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

I'm not so sure. With the exception of mentioning in Forbes (and in fact I'm not sure that this is the only project that was mentioned there) - other projects also keep up with information noise
Yes? and which project was still described in the INC.COM?
This is a serious media, and the rest of the resources are simply insignificant compared to even a sensational forbes!
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

This is a serious media, and the rest of the resources are simply insignificant compared to even a sensational forbes!
I'm not agree with you! Any information will reach its recipient if it is launched into the masses at least somewhere! Otherwise, the information will be lost among other info-guides
disappear123

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

When COTI is going to start there bounty program??
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

I'm not agree with you! Any information will reach its recipient if it is launched into the masses at least somewhere! Otherwise, the information will be lost among other info-guides
This is very interesting, why now when I see other media, except for FORBS - I notice them only reading, but forbs - as if screaming at me from the screen of the monitor!
mine777

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

This is very interesting, why now when I see other media, except for FORBS - I notice them only reading, but forbs - as if screaming at me from the screen of the monitor!
You're saying that there's no point in other resources, if it's a question of a magazine like Forbes, right?
I agree with you, not always important volume, how much influence
imginy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

I think that if only Forbes had been recorded among the references, it would not have made such an impression on investors as the multiple notes on the project in investment.com, for example
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: