Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:21:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26261 times)
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:26:53 PM

there are a lot of people asking questions about COTI without having read the documentation provided on your website. I would suggest you just point them to the documents and also to the YouTube videos.
They are self-explanatory…
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

there are a lot of people asking questions about COTI without having read the documentation provided on your website. I would suggest you just point them to the documents and also to the YouTube videos.
They are self-explanatory…
There are many different projects around us. It takes a lot of time to read the documentation for each of them in detail. Each investor has questions about the project that are important to him, and others do not matter much. It is much easier and faster to ask developers and if the answer will meet the requirements of the investor - he can continue to study the project more deeply
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:36:45 AM

The rewards will be paid out upon completion of our sale.
There may be an ICO, however, there is a chance that there will not be one based upon the results of the community sale (which is in the begining of June).

And what is the difference between a community sale and an ICO? I can't see any difference in that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

The rewards will be paid out upon completion of our sale.
There may be an ICO, however, there is a chance that there will not be one based upon the results of the community sale (which is in the begining of June).

And what is the difference between a community sale and an ICO? I can't see any difference in that.
Me too don't like the structure of crowdsale. Too many presales, too many sales stages. It is not known how much it will all be delayed if the sales are not completed ahead of schedule
COTInetwork (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

Coti - Currency Of The Internet

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

Save the date! COTI’s community pre-sale will kick off  this week, on June 4–5, 2018 at 9 AM (UTC).

The community pre-sale cap is limited and is on a first come, first served basis.

📌Important information regarding the pre-sale

✔️Contribution method: ETH/BTC

✔️Minimum contribution: 0.1 ETH / 0.01 BTC

✔️Maximum contribution: 1.5 ETH (or equivalent BTC) within the first 24 hours; 50 ETH / 5 BTC after 24 hours

So why should you participate in COTI's community pre-sale?

✔️It might be our only public token sale!

Up to a 25% discount on the token price

✔️COTI's vision is to empower global merchants and consumers to freely exchange value as simply as information is exchanged on the Internet

✔️COTI is the fastest and most user-friendly network built for payments.

One of COTI’s goals is to disrupt the two trillion dollar payments space

Ecosystem of a Coin, Exchange, Wallet and a Debit card

✔️Signed up over 3,000 global merchants and over 50,000 users to its crypto payments service

✔️Buyer seller protection via decentralized meditation system

Here is COTI’s-step by-step guide to participating in the community pre-sale! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/-ir59ZUYw1M

kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

If everyone buy maximum of 1.5   eth then the community presale cap is reached at 75% of the 4100 participants. So i guess everybody on whitelist can buy within the first 24 hours what he wants. Not everyone buys 1.5 eth
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

The token distribution and lockup will start as soon as COTI-X, COTI exchange, will be live. This should be by the end of August or September at latest
hunsook

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:50:33 PM

Why is there such a small limit of £3mil for the community pre-sale? I was hoping to purchase 6ETH worth of coti tokens but at £3mil I will be lucky to get 1.5ETH amount???
dinokidjs

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:06:46 AM

Is there any public github link or open source code?
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

If everyone buy maximum of 1.5   eth then the community presale cap is reached at 75% of the 4100 participants. So i guess everybody on whitelist can buy within the first 24 hours what he wants. Not everyone buys 1.5 eth
Yes, sales are about to start, which ensures that most investors can buy some of the tokens. It's a good choice.
COTInetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

Why is there such a small limit of £3mil for the community pre-sale? I was hoping to purchase 6ETH worth of coti tokens but at £3mil I will be lucky to get 1.5ETH amount???

You will be able to contribute tomorrow
Maximum contribution: 1.5 ETH (or 0.12 BTC) within the first 24 hours; 50 ETH / 4 BTC after 24 hours

What is the total hard cap in eth?

Total token sale hard cap: $30M / Community pre-sale cap: $3M

COTI’s community pre-sale is now LIVE! https://coti.io/  Ask us questions on the telegram group https://t.me/COTInetwork

Coklyp11

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

I can see that you have a very nice project here, am a youtuber, with over 28+ subscribers in my bag , I would like us to take this project to the moon ,pm me if you want me to review your ICO on my ever growing youtube channel.
cripton84

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

It is time to  invest .Please invest in COTI  it is a good project and the team will not de disappoit
Please vote !
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

Did the sale conclude today? will there be any public sale? i couldn't participate in community pre-sale, i hope public sale kicks off i need to get some coti in my portfolio. Grin
COTInetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

Did the sale conclude today? will there be any public sale? i couldn't participate in community pre-sale, i hope public sale kicks off i need to get some coti in my portfolio. Grin

COTI’s sale is moving to the next stage! With a higher cap per person! maximum contribution amount will be changed From 1.5 ETH to 50 ETH / 4 BTC per contribution. Please make sure to only send your contributions via the COTI website. Beware of scams that ask you to send funds through Telegram and email. COTI will never ask you to send contributions through any medium other than the official COTI website https://coti.io

📌COMMUNITY PRE-SALE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!

Thanks to all participants
We are proud of our community

✔️Funds contributed: $3,001,028 In 27 hours!

✔️Over 77% contributors out of 4,137 whitelisted members

✔️52% of them contributed the maximum amount of 1.5 ETH

YuryK.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:54:29 AM

When the next round of sales? I didn't find any information about it in your whitepaper and on the website
VictoriaKuz

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

Hello guys,
We reviewed COTI, here is the link: https://expert-coin.com/icos/coti.html
If you have questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and good luck with the project!
batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

When the next round of sales? I didn't find any information about it in your whitepaper and on the website
I haven't found it either. Maybe the team hasn't decided the official time yet. From the pre-sale results, this is a very noteworthy project.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

I haven't found it either. Maybe the team hasn't decided the official time yet. From the pre-sale results, this is a very noteworthy project.

I read in the coti's chat about further sale and it seems there won't be one, i read in the chat someone(it was one of the admin i think) said the rest of the cons will be sold to private investors.
pepside

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

Not because I'm an admin, it's because it's impossible to predict the future. Otherwise I'd be a billionnaire by now Smiley)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: