Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26241 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

Coti is a very powerful platform. But why do developers pay so little attention to communication with project participants? In fact, the platform does not offer anything conceptual
You're wrong. Try to read the developers articles on Medium, or go to the channel of the project telegram. Articles are written every day, as well as a variety of content
I support. I really like the articles written by the development team on the medium's site. They are really informative and interesting, they are not boring to read at any time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imginy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

Coti is a very powerful platform. But why do developers pay so little attention to communication with project participants? In fact, the platform does not offer anything conceptual
You're wrong. Try to read the developers articles on Medium, or go to the channel of the project telegram. Articles are written every day, as well as a variety of content
I support. I really like the articles written by the development team on the medium's site. They are really informative and interesting, they are not boring to read at any time
Give, please link to this content. I also do not see the answers from the development team. The program manager of the bounty is rather active
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

Give, please link to this content. I also do not see the answers from the development team. The program manager of the bounty is rather active
I agree, but unfortunately, I do not participate in the bounty program. I do not have enough communication with the development team at the forum, and I do not understand why, unlike other projects, the team does not pay attention to it
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2273863.msg23054673#msg23054673
Here you will find interesting articles about the project, as well as reflections on how the crypto-currency market will develop in the next
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:41:15 AM

I agree, but unfortunately, I do not participate in the bounty program. I do not have enough communication with the development team at the forum, and I do not understand why, unlike other projects, the team does not pay attention to it
What specific questions would you like to ask the developers? I think that they quite clearly described everything in their white paper and in articles on the medium
imginy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2273863.msg23054673#msg23054673
Here you will find interesting articles about the project, as well as reflections on how the crypto-currency market will develop in the next
Thank you so much! Very handy resource by the way. I did not know that developers write their articles on this platform
kainus78

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

What specific questions would you like to ask the developers? I think that they quite clearly described everything in their white paper and in articles on the medium
Okay, for example, why are developers confident in the power of such a platform as coti? Than their crypto currency is different from the others, because they also have not small list of achievements
mine777

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:45:25 AM

Okay, for example, why are developers confident in the power of such a platform as coti? Than their crypto currency is different from the others, because they also have not small list of achievements
https://medium.com/cotinetwork/the-difference-between-major-digital-currencies-in-the-market-db7393204a9f
In this article, the development team showed their participants the answer to your question
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

Try to find the answer to your question in the block of answers to frequently asked questions.
https://medium.com/cotinetwork/cotis-frequently-asked-questions-57d663bcea52
imginy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:48:13 AM

Try to find the answer to your question in the block of answers to frequently asked questions.
https://medium.com/cotinetwork/cotis-frequently-asked-questions-57d663bcea52
By the way, blocks of answers to frequent questions - this is a fairly common article on a medium, that is, developers really communicate with their participants through this resource!
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

How can I open my account?
 Huh
What is needed for this?
Tell me please
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

Huh
What is needed for this?
Tell me please

A COTI account can be opened using a simple process that generates datasets per account: the public key, the private key (both functions of a randomly chosen seed) and the initial Trust Score. Each payment that originates from account A and is deposited into account B will be encapsulated as a bundle that includes several datasets about the COTI token transaction. To ensure the transaction is balanced, the input and output sum cannot be less than 0. This is the first balance check performed to verify the entire ledger’s validity.
kainus78

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

https://medium.com/cotinetwork/the-difference-between-major-digital-currencies-in-the-market-db7393204a9f
In this article, the development team showed their participants the answer to your question
Very collective material, and I'm surprised that a complete analysis of the modern market is made, a conclusion is made as to why this particular project deserves attention
mine777

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

Very collective material, and I'm surprised that a complete analysis of the modern market is made, a conclusion is made as to why this particular project deserves attention
Exactly! In the telegram, the development team very often answers the questions asked, while doing it very competently
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

Exactly! In the telegram, the development team very often answers the questions asked, while doing it very competently
I never participated in the dialogues in the telegram, but I believe that this is true. Developers are important not only to create a quality product, but also to convince people that their project is really revolutionary
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

Huh
What is needed for this?
Tell me please

A COTI account can be opened using a simple process that generates datasets per account: the public key, the private key (both functions of a randomly chosen seed) and the initial Trust Score. Each payment that originates from account A and is deposited into account B will be encapsulated as a bundle that includes several datasets about the COTI token transaction. To ensure the transaction is balanced, the input and output sum cannot be less than 0. This is the first balance check performed to verify the entire ledger’s validity.
Thank you))
I still have a question
I can ask?
Seidr

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:54:26 AM

Huh
What is needed for this?
Tell me please

Thank you))
I still have a question
I can ask?

Of course! No problems!
I will try to answer your question in detail
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

Huh
What is needed for this?
Tell me please

Thank you))
I still have a question
I can ask?

Of course! No problems!

What types of transactions exist?
 Huh
Explain, please
Seidr

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

Huh
What is needed for this?
Tell me please

Thank you))
I still have a question
I can ask?

Of course! No problems!

Huh
Explain, please
There are three common types of transactions: • A transaction in which one user transfers COTI to another user. In this case, the standard fee is applied and determined by the Full Node according to the sender’s Trust Score. • A transaction in which a user transfers COTI to a merchant in exchange for goods or services. In this case, the merchant has the option to pay fees specific to his/her own account in order to make the transaction free for the ordinary user. • A standard fee will be applied for a transaction in which a merchant transfers money to another merchant or user (for example, if the merchant wishes to refund the user for a defective good).

CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:40:14 PM

Huh
What is needed for this?
Tell me please

Thank you))
I still have a question
I can ask?

Of course! No problems!

Huh
Explain, please
There are three common types of transactions: • A transaction in which one user transfers COTI to another user. In this case, the standard fee is applied and determined by the Full Node according to the sender’s Trust Score. • A transaction in which a user transfers COTI to a merchant in exchange for goods or services. In this case, the merchant has the option to pay fees specific to his/her own account in order to make the transaction free for the ordinary user. • A standard fee will be applied for a transaction in which a merchant transfers money to another merchant or user (for example, if the merchant wishes to refund the user for a defective good).

Why is it worth investing in this project? What are the benefits?
 Huh
I know many projects that have already shown good results
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: