Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:34:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26241 times)
trathanh9562

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:53:58 AM

Consumers using COTI will have a great user experience, mixing the best of traditional payments with the best of digital currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

This crypto project is not based on blockchain but is based on DAG structure, similar to IOTA and Nano. By using this structure, Coti claims that the network can execute transactions immediately, at a very low cost, while still decentralizing - thus addressing many of the current problems with the financial sector.
COTInetwork (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

Coti - Currency Of The Internet

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:51:36 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 07:20:06 PM by COTInetwork

What is the minimum amount of investment while purchasing COTI crypto coins in public pre-sale?

We are currently completely oversubscribed on our private sale. We had a successful limited community presale in beginning of June. We are finalizing our decision on conducting a public sale and we will update about the decision as soon as it will be finalized. Stay tuned and make sure to read our newsletters.

Will you be reaching out to  companies/startups with management software solutions that need or include enterprise management applications--namely, e.g. Odoo or SalesForce?

COTI has a marketing and business development departments to take care of that kind of partnerships/cooperations. COTI is aiming to touch as many partnerships of quality as possible.

Don't miss out! COTI's CEO Shahaf Bar Geffen will be presenting #COTI solutions on 18 July  @BeyondBlocks
See you there!

Beyond Blocks summit was packed today! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Hey All community member! I'm sure you are excited to the moment you can start using COTI's payment method and making its vision come to life! Read a letter we got from one of you guys! Talking about his personal COTI use case! 
https://medium.com/@COTInetwork/how-i-would-use-coti-a-letter-from-our-community-member-tells-us-just-how-c7287b705b5b

“How I would use COTI,” a letter from our community member tells us just how

COTI's CEO Shahaf Bar Geffen has been interviewed today by Ran NeuNer @cryptomanran at the Beyond Blocks conference for Crypto Trader show on CNBC Africa. The full interview will be soon available.

T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

I understand correctly - users of the COTI network can expect low to zero fees, full protection of sellers, a reliable scoring mechanism and a decentralized mediation system?
bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

COTI's ICO has been rated as one of the top ICOs of 2018 by Invest in Blockchain. The project is supported by Silicon Valley VC Luna Capital, Advanced Blockchain AG, and nakamo.to GmbH  Shocked
COTInetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

https://www.facebook.com/COTInetwork/videos/216290229078218/

There are many options that are available to you for storing and transacting with your digital currencies. Click to read more about hot and cold wallets: https://bit.ly/2LaX6co

We know you're all waiting for that moment when you can begin using COTI as payment method in the real world. We're hard at work bringing this vision to life, so don't fret—it's coming soon!
In the meantime, we'd love for you to read a personal letter from one of our users telling us about some issues he recently experienced with traditional payment systems and how COTI would have been the perfect fix.
Check it out:
https://medium.com/@COTInetwork/how-i-would-use-coti-a-letter-from-our-community-member-tells-us-just-how-c7287b705b5b

During the last weeks, the COTI development team has been hard at work on the technical goals for our roadmap and upcoming release of our AlphaNet. Read the full tech roundup https://bit.ly/2LaiJte

Live from blockchain partners summit in Seoul, Korea! Samuel Falkon, COTI’s Co founder interviewing for #GIFTOTV

The COTI team meeting Blockchain News Korea media team @blockchainnews_kr

COTI’s latest string of partnerships includes its most recent collaboration with decent, a software and consultancy firm specializing in blockchain and cryptography. Read all about it here: https://bit.ly/2myM55C

Icoha2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:59:43 AM

COTI's team is built from highly experienced individuals from IBM (Former head of research), Ripple (former CRO), Blackrock (Former CIO), Investec Bank (Former CEO), and Israeli elite army intelligence units. The team of the project is very strong with lots of experience. I believe they will solve the challenges that the project faces.
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

It's understood. Not satisfied by the response, but it's understood. If you don't care to show on the channel, if this is the case, I'll respect that
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:58:14 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 04:02:17 AM by Notin2

COTI's team is built from highly experienced individuals from IBM (Former head of research), Ripple (former CRO), Blackrock (Former CIO), Investec Bank (Former CEO), and Israeli elite army intelligence units. The team of the project is very strong with lots of experience. I believe they will solve the challenges that the project faces.

Ofcours the team seems to be highly experienced individuals with different background experience from different organizations which can also be said with some other project as well, However, how the market response to this project eventually will determine its worth. COTI is a payment method and should be able to gain more exposure and adoption by many because it represents a real life usage of crypto which many crypto enthusiast yarns to see.
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

Posting about >$3M in 27hrs with no proof given is not the wisest. Will put off the larger/smarter investors rather than attract them, sorry.
COTInetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

⁉️Our newest weekly Telegram trivia competition has kicked off at COTI!
New rules, Bigger prizes!
👉When: Every Monday at 16:00 (UTC\GMT) on our Telegram group
👉How: We'll post ten questions on Telegram. The first three community members to submit the correct answer will receive one point.
At the end of the month, the three members who collected the most points will receive the grand prizes.

👉The prize: First place: 5000 COTI
                    Second place: 2000 COTI
                    Third place: 1000 COTI

🍀Good luck and may the best win!🍀

Charles Hoskinson, the CEO of Cardano (ADA), and the COTI team having a fruitful meeting in Korea. Very exciting!

COTI's CEO Shahaf Bar Geffen giving an interview for CNBC during the Korea BlockChain week. For a quick view, jump to minute 27:56

Silicon Valley VC Luna Capital has invested in COTI, Currency of the Internet, with CEO Lindsey Maule joining COTI’s board of advisors. Luna Capital’s mission is to identify winning projects and assets that are going to grow and improve the cryptocurrency ecosystem, solve problems, rise in market cap and provide long-term value.

They are especially interested in DAG-based projects that strive to improve the limitations in blockchain technology today. “I believe DAGs are the next generation of blockchain and have the potential to disrupt the status quo in a range of industries,” said Maule.

<<< Read the full information on Medium

Join our special Trivia Game on Telegram, every Monday at 16:00 UTC! ~And earn COTI tokens~

COTInetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

Posting about >$3M in 27hrs with no proof given is not the wisest. Will put off the larger/smarter investors rather than attract them, sorry.

Your feedback is appreciated. Note that it was a special and limited community presale, that was opened for our community ONLY for this given time. Our private sale is going very well and because of that we might not need a public sale. We published it as a manner of update rather than show off a we want our community to be updated.
Besides, once our token sale will be closed and our Alpha Net will be released (in September) nothing will be more transparent.

on a side note we updated our topic title now to:
📌[ANN] COTI - CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET. Digital currency built for payments ✔

I understand correctly - users of the COTI network can expect low to zero fees, full protection of sellers, a reliable scoring mechanism and a decentralized mediation system?

You understood perfectly, could not summarize it better.

Hello. I took part in COTI video bounty at Bounty0x. But still my works were not reviewed. Is it ok?

This is absolutely normal. The bounty team from Bounty0x is going over all the submissions from every participant. You will be notified as soon as your account with your submissions have been checked. If you have any question about the bounty, you can easily contact the bounty team directly on their email address: contact@bounty0x.io or join their telegram group: https://t.me/bounty0x

i joined Coti bounty few month ago and already complete the bounty every task frim last 3 month.but still my twitter and facebok bounty showing on pending..i have massage them but they dont responce it..do you have any information about the bounty

This is absolutely normal. The bounty team from Bounty0x is going over all the submissions from every participant. You will be notified as soon as your account with your submissions have been checked. If you have any question about the bounty, you can easily contact the bounty team directly on their email address: contact@bounty0x.io or join their telegram group: https://t.me/bounty0x

I'm trying to see price of token ore sale for August 15. Can someone tell me the price of 1 coin
I read about this project and I like the sounds of it

The price of one coin will be maximum 0.1 USD, before any lockup period and additional discounts.

bocanegra

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

airdrop cotty hwo to get
bocanegra

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

translation spanish, channel advertising interested?
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

COTI Arbitration Layer is a decision protocol for a multipurpose court system able to solve every dispute type...
COTI offers a ready-to-use service a user can appeal to in cases of fraud or any other dispute related to deals settled through the COTI payment system.
fisnish

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:57:46 PM

I’m a ICO Reviewer & Cryptocurrency Analyst and supporter Experienced in ICO Youtube Review and Promotion Through my YouTube channel I can help you make your ICO a reality providing end-to-end advisory services including white paper review, advisory board development, website creation, pitch presentation, road show and capital raise, ICO promotion, events, digital marketing and community management. We also provide marketing support and technical assistance. With unlimited access to countless listing sites and investors.
COTInetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

The newest version of COTI’s whitepaper is now available on our website! And It’s the perfect time to get an explanation about the innovative Trustchain consensus algorithm and Arbitration System. <<< Read the full article on Medium

COTI takes Seoul by storm during Korea Blockchain Week! Read all about our 10 action packed days in the land of crypto and kimchi!
<<< Read the full article on Medium

COTI’s CEO Shahaf Bar-Geffen discusses COTI's Arbitration System and how the buyer-seller protection process is implemented within the COTI network. http://bit.ly/2vd6iBT

Are you ready for tomorrow's trivia? Who wants to be a COTILLIONAIRE?

COTI recently sponsored an event hosted by iCapital in celebration of the Beyond Blocks Summit in Korea last week. We raised the bar and came out with a treasure hunt game for the party's guests.

Both Mastercard and Visa have long dominated the payments space. However, with the advent of cryptocurrencies the game is quickly changing.  Read about it on medium http://bit.ly/2uXDuyi

Cryptovest recently reviewed COTI, noting that we really caught his eye on account of the team and approach to payments.  Check out his review on investing.com
<<< Read the full article on investing.com

COTInetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

Read the latest happenings at COTI - All your timely updates in one place! <<< Read the full article

⭐️Exciting times at COTI: ⭐️
We have just opened up a Telegram group for all of our Russian readers and crypto enthusiasts. Please also join us in welcoming the talented @dhomak who will be managing the activity in the group.
Join the activity https://t.me/COTIRussian
And the Channel https://t.me/cotiru

The COTI protocol could be used by Advanced Blockchain AG for a variety of real-world projects such as the IoT, automotive, financial and mechanical engineering industries.

<< Continue reading >>

Buyer-seller dispute resolution is everything in the crypto sphere, which is why COTI's Arbitration System leads the pack in DAG-based payment systems. Buyer-seller protections to safeguard against fraud, undelivered goods and services or payment mistakes are unheard of in blockchain technologies, which is why such a feature is in high demand.

Read more in our latest blog post: << Continue reading >>

WHO WANTS TO BE A COTILLIONAIRE? Every Monday at 16:00 UTC, join our Trivia game for the chance to earn COTI! Tomorrow we start a new month and all the points are back to 0!

“COTI project seeks to create a decentralized and scalable payment network for global trading, which would set a standard for a “next generation” payment system, supporting a multi-currency wallet”. INSIDER PRO Overall score: Great !
Read the full review https://en.insider.pro/analytics/2018-08-01/coti-ico-review/

The COTI leadership team is comprised of individuals with extensive experience in the payments, cryptography and financial services domains. Meet  COTI’s Board of Advisors << Continue reading >>

COTI's ICO has been rated as one of the top ICOs of 2018 by Invest in Blockchain. The project is supported by Silicon Valley VC Luna Capital, Advanced Blockchain AG, and nakamo.to GmbH. Read CEO Shahaf Bar-Geffen's recent Q&A with TechBullion: << Continue reading >>

COTI partners with Isazi Consulting to further support in developing its Trustchain algorithm and Mediation System. Read all about it << Continue reading >>

COTI has partnered with globaliD to further advance its secure and seamless user experience when onboarding and managing users. Read more << Continue reading >>

thuananward9

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:43:48 PM

I know other DAG tech crypto coins such as IOTA and NANO, Coti uses other technology aspects different from these latter ones?
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

Hello everyone, you have a wonderful project and good activity. Just wondering when the exchanges will be announced?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: