Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26241 times)
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

Coti is a huge project. No one can argue with me, I'm sure. Tell me, what is the overall reserve of the currency in this project? And does this stock have a limit?
Yes, the project has a huge supply of coins: 2 billion coins, if you believe the white paper. You can say that such a stock is really endless ..
Wow, that's impressive. And how is this stock distributed? what percentage is allocated, for example, to pre-sale, and so on
42% - Token Sale – Private, Pre, Public
7% - Validators' incentives
10% - Founders, Team, Early Backers, Advisors
11% - Token liquidity for market-making
6% - Partners' network
9% - Opening balance for the Reserve Credit Fund (RCF)
2.5% - Community grants and partnerships
12.5% - Incentive program for Merchants and Users
And if we talk specifically about the sale of coins, then of 42% how much will be allocated to different types of coin sales? On presale, for example?
Public Pre-Sale Description:
The Public Pre-Sale will provide whitelisted members of COTI’s community with early access to COTI tokens. More details will be announced soon via COTI's social channels.
Status • Scheduled to commence in April 2018
Price • USD 0.083 per COTI
And what is the increase in the price of coins for this period? Will prices increase significantly with the difference in time?
Yes, I wanted to ask absolutely the same thing) you wrote this question to help me understand this project in more detail, right?
Yes you are right. And it seems that the man with the nickname of the Mine 777 is also right. Try to read technical literature, there is nothing complicated in this, I assure you. If you really can do this - you will not have questions!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

https://coti.io/files/COTI-Token-Sale-Summary.pdf
I need to read this white paper, I think? I'm going to get this nap right now! Thank you very much, guys!
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

Coti is a huge project. No one can argue with me, I'm sure. Tell me, what is the overall reserve of the currency in this project? And does this stock have a limit?
Yes, the project has a huge supply of coins: 2 billion coins, if you believe the white paper. You can say that such a stock is really endless ..
Wow, that's impressive. And how is this stock distributed? what percentage is allocated, for example, to pre-sale, and so on
42% - Token Sale – Private, Pre, Public
7% - Validators' incentives
10% - Founders, Team, Early Backers, Advisors
11% - Token liquidity for market-making
6% - Partners' network
9% - Opening balance for the Reserve Credit Fund (RCF)
2.5% - Community grants and partnerships
12.5% - Incentive program for Merchants and Users
And if we talk specifically about the sale of coins, then of 42% how much will be allocated to different types of coin sales? On presale, for example?
Public Pre-Sale Description:
The Public Pre-Sale will provide whitelisted members of COTI’s community with early access to COTI tokens. More details will be announced soon via COTI's social channels.
Status • Scheduled to commence in April 2018
Price • USD 0.083 per COTI
And what is the increase in the price of coins for this period? Will prices increase significantly with the difference in time?
private sale - price - 0.079 USD per COTI
Public pre-sale price - 0.083 USD per COTI
Public sale price goes in 4 tranche:
1) 0.087 USD per COTI
2) 0.091 USD per COTI
3) 0.096 USD per COTI
4) 0.1 USD per COTI
But still, I believe that this is a fairly adequate and humane currency growth for the current market. Very often the currency is much more expensive and increases in price more intensively
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

I did not quite understand what the project offers to the user , this is another cryptocurrency,or it carries some innovative properties
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

I did not quite understand what the project offers to the user , this is another cryptocurrency,or it carries some innovative properties
The project set a goal to become a decentralized tool for payment of cryptocurrency and fiat payments
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

The project set a goal to become a decentralized tool for payment of cryptocurrency and fiat payments
There are already a lot of different payment systems and cryptocurrencies their choice is huge. What this token will be cardinally different from the rest?
vvv8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

There are already a lot of different payment systems and cryptocurrencies their choice is huge. What this token will be cardinally different from the rest?
The project provides users with a direct mechanism for transferring their funds from one cryptocurrency to another.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

The project provides users with a direct mechanism for transferring their funds from one cryptocurrency to another.
I am very interested in how such projects will cope with competition. Yes, it may have advantages over existing cryptocurrencies ,but it will be very difficult to overtake them in terms of capitalization
vvv8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

I am very interested in how such projects will cope with competition. Yes, it may have advantages over existing cryptocurrencies ,but it will be very difficult to overtake them in terms of capitalization
Most existing cryptocurrencies are not suitable for making a large number of transactions in a minimum amount of time. Some of them are simply not provided for this
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

Most existing cryptocurrencies are not suitable for making a large number of transactions in a minimum amount of time. Some of them are simply not provided for this
Let's see how developers will be able to translate into reality their ideas. There are so many but with regards to this project
vvv8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

Let's see how developers will be able to translate into reality their ideas. There are so many but with regards to this project
What in your opinion seems unrealizable in this project?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

It seems to me that such an idea is not implemented in legal terms. There is a need to agree on a universally accessible framework for financial transactions in many countries. Anyway cryptocurrency-yet undefined financial instrument
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

It seems to me that such an idea is not implemented in legal terms. There is a need to agree on a universally accessible framework for financial transactions in many countries. Anyway cryptocurrency-yet undefined financial instrument
The developers have conducted numerous negotiations with financial regulators of different countries to identify the necessary framework for the use coti's . For a start, read the white paper and there would be no such ridiculous questions
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

The DAG data structure has a distinct advantage in terms of transaction speed and processing over traditional structures.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

The DAG data structure has a distinct advantage in terms of transaction speed and processing over traditional structures.
Yes, but in DAG structures there are cases of spam applications that negatively affects the work of the platform.
kaltar

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

Yes, but in DAG structures there are cases of spam applications that negatively affects the work of the platform.
On the platform will be charged a fee for transfers,this automatically weeds out the spam applications, because in order to produce the query you need to pay a commission.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

I think this platform is ideal for cross-border transfers. After all, to buy something from another country, you need the currency of this country and to all you lose a good amount on the commission and transfers from one currency to another.
kaltar

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

I think this platform is ideal for cross-border transfers. After all, to buy something from another country, you need the currency of this country and to all you lose a good amount on the commission and transfers from one currency to another.
You are absolutely right, the platform will allow you to bypass a lot of intermediaries, plus transfers will be performed instantly and with maximum security
mothermole1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:11:52 PM

It is an interesting idea, but I think it is very ambitious. Why do they think that exactly COTI will become a currency for all crypto transactions? There are so many currencies on the market now.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

It is an interesting idea, but I think it is very ambitious. Why do they think that exactly COTI will become a currency for all crypto transactions? There are so many currencies on the market now.
They are sure that COTI will be successful without permanent use for all transactions. People can make payments and in other currencies too, but COTI still will play a big role on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: