Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26229 times)
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

I think that this project will be in great demand among the consumers, as this is a very interesting project. It's my opinion

Why did you decide so? How can you explain your opinion? I do not think that this project will be of great use to users

I wrote that this is my opinion, I'm not saying that it will be so certain, I just assumed. I think that this is very interesting and the project will be popular

I understand you, but why did you decide that? I realized that you wrote your opinion, I'm curious, why do you think so?

I think so, because the idea of ​​the project is very in demand at the moment and the users will use the idea of ​​the project accurately. It is very convenient and in demand

The fact that it is very popular now I agree, but now the interest of users in this area is dropping and therefore I do not think that there will be a great deal of trouble
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

Where can I find information about the project team? Tell me please, I'm very interested in knowing the composition of the development team
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

I think that this project will be in great demand among the consumers, as this is a very interesting project. It's my opinion

Why did you decide so? How can you explain your opinion? I do not think that this project will be of great use to users

I wrote that this is my opinion, I'm not saying that it will be so certain, I just assumed. I think that this is very interesting and the project will be popular

I understand you, but why did you decide that? I realized that you wrote your opinion, I'm curious, why do you think so?

I think so, because the idea of ​​the project is very in demand at the moment and the users will use the idea of ​​the project accurately. It is very convenient and in demand

The fact that it is very popular now I agree, but now the interest of users in this area is dropping and therefore I do not think that there will be a great deal of trouble

I see you are very active in this thread, you should know that everyone has right and entitled to their opinion, if  you really don't have much confidence in what COTI's is proposing to offer, i don't get why you are active on the thread...... you only do that for project you strongly support and believ in.
COTI's (currency of the internet) in my opinion has very good chance to succeed because crypto is gaining momentum and most people would love the idea of able to spend their virtual currency in real life, so this feature alone if executed successfully will bring adoption.
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

Where can I find information about the project team? Tell me please, I'm very interested in knowing the composition of the development team

All the information you are interested in can be found on the official project page. There are very detailed descriptions of all aspects of the project and you can find the answer to any of your questions
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:09:56 PM

All the information you are interested in can be found on the official project page. There are very detailed descriptions of all aspects of the project and you can find the answer to any of your questions

I searched the official site, but I could not find it unfortunately. I'm asking you exactly why. Can you help?
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

I searched the official site, but I could not find it unfortunately. I'm asking you exactly why. Can you help?

Have you looked at the main page of the project? There, too, there is a description of the project team, its participants, their specialties
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Such projects are definitely worth investing in, they certainly need to be believed, because sooner or later humanity will completely abandon the traditional method of payment
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

I could not find the description of the project and its developers and the team as a whole. Write to me please here, any information, for me it is very important now.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

Such projects are definitely worth investing in, they certainly need to be believed, because sooner or later humanity will completely abandon the traditional method of payment
The concept of the project is really unique and combines all the best technologies that are available at the moment in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

The concept of the project is really unique and combines all the best technologies that are available at the moment in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain
Even imagine how difficult the architecture of the application and how much time and effort it takes to make it work correctly.
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

I could not find the description of the project and its developers and the team as a whole. Write to me please here, any information, for me it is very important now.

Okay, I'll tell you if you have not found the information, although it is in the main access and it's not hard to find.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

Even imagine how difficult the architecture of the application and how much time and effort it takes to make it work correctly.
It is a very difficult task to establish access to all currency markets.
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

Okay, I'll tell you if you have not found the information, although it is in the main access and it's not hard to find.

Thank you very much, very much looking forward to hearing from you. Please write as much information as you can! It will be very useful for me and important
airpline1

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

How do you feel about the internal platform of the KOTH project? I found information that all transactions within the system will be performed using new algorithms
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

It is a very difficult task to establish access to all currency markets.
In general, COTI strives to become a universal platform for all currencies so that payments anywhere in the world are free, safe and take a minimum of time
ukcrypto

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

How do you feel about the internal platform of the KOTH project? I found information that all transactions within the system will be performed using new algorithms
I do not see anything wrong with the fact that the project manager decided to develop his own innovative platform. There is no point in using something old
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

One question is brewing. In order to become a universal tool for making payments in any currency, you need very good legal support from different countries and the settlement of such money transfers. How the developers will solve this issue?
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

Thank you very much, very much looking forward to hearing from you. Please write as much information as you can! It will be very useful for me and important

There are a lot of participants in the team. Each of them performs its function and has a good specialization, as well as many participants who participated in the creation of major projects.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

I do not see anything wrong with the fact that the project manager decided to develop his own innovative platform. There is no point in using something old
Why it was impossible to use the traditional platform? is it simple and accessible to most engineers and users around the world?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

One question is brewing. In order to become a universal tool for making payments in any currency, you need very good legal support from different countries and the settlement of such money transfers. How the developers will solve this issue?
Developers are actively negotiating with the final and legal regulators in different countries in order to reach a common consensus and a set of rules.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: