Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:10:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26261 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

How can I open my account?
 Huh
What is needed for this?
Tell me please

A COTI account can be opened using a simple process that generates datasets per account: the public key, the private key (both functions of a randomly chosen seed) and the initial Trust Score. Each payment that originates from account A and is deposited into account B will be encapsulated as a bundle that includes several datasets about the COTI token transaction. To ensure the transaction is balanced, the input and output sum cannot be less than 0. This is the first balance check performed to verify the entire ledger’s validity.
Thank you))
I still have a question
I can ask?

Of course! No problems!
I will try to answer your question in detail

What types of transactions exist?
 Huh
Explain, please
There are three common types of transactions: • A transaction in which one user transfers COTI to another user. In this case, the standard fee is applied and determined by the Full Node according to the sender’s Trust Score. • A transaction in which a user transfers COTI to a merchant in exchange for goods or services. In this case, the merchant has the option to pay fees specific to his/her own account in order to make the transaction free for the ordinary user. • A standard fee will be applied for a transaction in which a merchant transfers money to another merchant or user (for example, if the merchant wishes to refund the user for a defective good).

Why is it worth investing in this project? What are the benefits?
 Huh
I know many projects that have already shown good results

I agree, now we have many projects that are successful, but the price of tokens is very high. It does not compare with the price that we have at the moment
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

Huh
What is needed for this?
Tell me please

A COTI account can be opened using a simple process that generates datasets per account: the public key, the private key (both functions of a randomly chosen seed) and the initial Trust Score. Each payment that originates from account A and is deposited into account B will be encapsulated as a bundle that includes several datasets about the COTI token transaction. To ensure the transaction is balanced, the input and output sum cannot be less than 0. This is the first balance check performed to verify the entire ledger’s validity.
Thank you))
I still have a question
I can ask?

Of course! No problems!

Huh
Explain, please
There are three common types of transactions: • A transaction in which one user transfers COTI to another user. In this case, the standard fee is applied and determined by the Full Node according to the sender’s Trust Score. • A transaction in which a user transfers COTI to a merchant in exchange for goods or services. In this case, the merchant has the option to pay fees specific to his/her own account in order to make the transaction free for the ordinary user. • A standard fee will be applied for a transaction in which a merchant transfers money to another merchant or user (for example, if the merchant wishes to refund the user for a defective good).

Huh

I agree, now we have many projects that are successful, but the price of tokens is very high. It does not compare with the price that we have at the moment
Thanks for answers))
The idea of the project is very good Smiley
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

Huh
What is needed for this?
Tell me please

Thank you))
I still have a question
I can ask?

Of course! No problems!

Huh
Explain, please

Huh

Thanks for answers))
The idea of the project is very good Smiley
Join now)) Good luck
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

Hey. Yesterday I found this project on the Internet and tried to understand it.
I did not succeed. Who will help me?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

Hi, newbie.
This is a normal situation. The project is not as simple as it seems.
But you're lucky, I'll help you understand this. Cool
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

Hi, newbie.
Hmm, okay. What can you tell me about the developers?
I believe that the future of the project depends on them.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

Hi, newbie.
Well, I do not know much about them, but that's enough.
The team consists of developers who represent different countries. They try to do so that there are no problems with the project.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

Hi, newbie.
The team consists of developers who represent different countries. They try to do so that there are no problems with the project.
Now I have a few questions. How do developers manage to find a common language if they are from different countries?
And what problems are you talking about?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:13:47 PM

Hi, newbie.
Now I have a few questions. How do developers manage to find a common language if they are from different countries?
They are real professionals and have been working in this field for a long time. That's why they have no difficulties.
I mean possible problems. This does not necessarily happen.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

Hi, newbie.
They are real professionals and have been working in this field for a long time. That's why they have no difficulties.
Good. I already started to worry, but you calmed me down.
So we can count on the fact that the project will be successful? What do you think?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

Hi, newbie.
Good. I already started to worry, but you calmed me down.
So we can count on the fact that the project will be successful? What do you think?
If everything goes well, as it is now, then yes. But there are many factors that do not depend on developers and users.
So you need to be careful.
leptoon

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but I have not seen such projects before.
It turns out that this is the first of its kind?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but I have not seen such projects before.
It turns out that this is the first of its kind?
Honestly, I also think so. I found only slightly similar projects. But compared to this, there are many differences.
Developers have created a unique project.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

Very pleased that the developers are trying to maintain maximum contact with people. Social network of this project is very lively that can not but rejoice)
pump.club

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:39:26 PM

Is your token purpose to be a currency only? Why don't you create a solid project?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

Very pleased that the developers are trying to maintain maximum contact with people. Social network of this project is very lively that can not but rejoice)
The project has a very large base of followers and people who are really interested in the launch of this platform
imginy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

The project has a very large base of followers and people who are really interested in the launch of this platform
It is time to create a single global financial instrument that will be able to unite all transactions in the world.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

It is time to create a single global financial instrument that will be able to unite all transactions in the world.
In fact, the COTI token will serve as a common denominator between digital and fiat currencies
Shutomo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

COTI's can process tens of thousands of transactions per second. With zero fee for buyer, low cost to zero for seller and full buyer protection. This is a good news for all of us. Lets follow.
imginy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

In fact, the COTI token will serve as a common denominator between digital and fiat currencies
The problem of global remittances exists, and it does pose great challenges to many people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: