Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26236 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:35:37 PM

They say that transactions in the field of blockchain are always slow and expensive. I understand that the creation of a payment system that solves this problem is a very interesting solution, but how exactly will they be able to implement this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:40:04 PM

They say that transactions in the field of blockchain are always slow and expensive. I understand that the creation of a payment system that solves this problem is a very interesting solution, but how exactly will they be able to implement this?
Well, as far as I understand they are developing a set of solutions for processing transactions to solve this issue.
emontmon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

Well, as far as I understand they are developing a set of solutions for processing transactions to solve this issue.

That is, it will not be one product but several?  Huh
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:48:44 PM

You probably misunderstood me. I'm talking about the technical implementation of the project. That this will be a multi-level approach, in order to educate the work of the system.
emontmon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:53:18 PM

You probably misunderstood me. I'm talking about the technical implementation of the project. That this will be a multi-level approach, in order to educate the work of the system.
Yes, now I understand what exactly you mean. It will be a set of technologies that will work together to ensure the system's operation.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

Yes, now I understand what exactly you mean. It will be a set of technologies that will work together to ensure the system's operation.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. But this already applies to the technical part of the project. You can read more about this in the technical documentation available on the project website.
leptoon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

Hi everyone, who can explain to me what is the main idea of this project? And for which category of users is it created?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

Hi everyone, who can explain to me what is the main idea of this project? And for which category of users is it created?
I think you can read about it in the project documentation. It is presented on the website of the project. There is both technical documentation and information for business. You can read it.  Wink
leptoon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:12:10 PM

I think you can read about it in the project documentation. It is presented on the website of the project. There is both technical documentation and information for business. You can read it.  Wink
I know this, but all this documentation is in English only. I do not understand this language very well. the more there are technical details that are difficult for me to understand. If it were available in other languages, then it would be great.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

I know this, but all this documentation is in English only. I do not understand this language very well. the more there are technical details that are difficult for me to understand. If it were available in other languages, then it would be great.
Well, then I think you should wait for the translation of this.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:53:41 PM

This project makes me happier day by day. I hope the team will continue doing interesting offers and events for users. It is the fundamental condition for a successful product on the current market.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:01:19 PM

This project makes me happier day by day. I hope the team will continue doing interesting offers and events for users. It is the fundamental condition for a successful product on the current market.
What do you mean? Do you know something interesting that no one knows? I am intrigued by your word and want to know that.
Brushan

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:08:58 PM

What do you mean? Do you know something interesting that no one knows? I am intrigued by your word and want to know that.
It is not something special. I meant that everything is well-thought and users can get more benefits than they can even imagine. Coti offers 100 free token for those, who will sing up in the wallet now.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

It is not something special. I meant that everything is well-thought and users can get more benefits than they can even imagine. Coti offers 100 free token for those, who will sing up in the wallet now.
OMG. It looks great. How long this offer will be relevant? I hope I have still time to take this opportunity, because this proposal is so good.
Brushan

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

OMG. It looks great. How long this offer will be relevant? I hope I have still time to take this opportunity, because this proposal is so good.
Sincerely, I don’t know how long time it will be relevant. I think that many people would like to get free COTI coin, so i think it is a limited availability. Everyone needs to be faster to earn some coins.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:25:10 PM

Sincerely, I don’t know how long time it will be relevant. I think that many people would like to get free COTI coin, so i think it is a limited availability. Everyone needs to be faster to earn some coins.
It makes sense. Ok. I have the last question for you. Where have you gotten such information? I always follow Coti’s news, but I haven’t heard about it yet.
Brushan

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

It makes sense. Ok. I have the last question for you. Where have you gotten such information? I always follow Coti’s news, but I haven’t heard about it yet.
You need to check their facebook account. This information was posted there several hours ago. I am active user of social media. You need to check it more often.
hobopete

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:37:52 PM

The COTI is growing stronger every single day. I hope they will achieve all of their goals and be a serious competitive for other crypto projects too.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

You need to check their facebook account. This information was posted there several hours ago. I am active user of social media. You need to check it more often.
Yes, I think so too. Thank you for your advice and for useful information. I hope you will get your profit too and help to provide this project.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

The COTI is growing stronger every single day. I hope they will achieve all of their goals and be a serious competitive for other crypto projects too.

I think you are absolutely right. Besides, they’ve recently posted an article that describes opportunities of being a mediator for coti.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: