Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786839 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jerem2398

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 07:58:12 AM

Yea blackarrow has been really bad letting people know were batches were.  First they said batch 1 was closed, and were going into batch 2.  Now there saying that batch 1 is open, but hey were shipping your units march 10, instead of February 24.  It's pretty pathetic actually, to see this company with a good product, to have such terrible customer service.  Instead of just hiring people for 2 dollars an hour, they would rather try and do it themselves, and at the end of the day it's just costing them some serious $ signs

That's not what they said, they repeatedly said batch1 is set for original ship date, batch 2 is march ship date. If you followed this thread the last few days you'd know that so i assume this is a troll post.

Batch 1 is when we get all of the ASICs created.

Batch 1 will be shipped starting Feb 24th 2014. Because of the number of orders, if you buy now, your order will be shipped after March 10th 2014.

This date change is less about what batch you're in and more about when you can expect your product to ship. This date change is done as a courtesy.

We can't ship all orders on Feb 24th. That's just not realistic.

Whats wrong with shipping all batch 1 units in one day Tongue ? Source multiple shipping companies and plenty of tractor trailers and should be good to go Smiley . Only thing thats really stopping me from purchasing atm is the fact I would be stuck with a date that will cause profitability to be hard starting at march 10th.
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:20:16 PM

Yea blackarrow has been really bad letting people know were batches were.  First they said batch 1 was closed, and were going into batch 2.  Now there saying that batch 1 is open, but hey were shipping your units march 10, instead of February 24.  It's pretty pathetic actually, to see this company with a good product, to have such terrible customer service.  Instead of just hiring people for 2 dollars an hour, they would rather try and do it themselves, and at the end of the day it's just costing them some serious $ signs

That's not what they said, they repeatedly said batch1 is set for original ship date, batch 2 is march ship date. If you followed this thread the last few days you'd know that so i assume this is a troll post.

Batch 1 will be shipped starting Feb 24th 2014. Because of the number of orders, if you buy now, your order will be shipped after March 10th 2014.

This date change is less about what batch you're in and more about when you can expect your product to ship. This date change is done as a courtesy.

Whats wrong with shipping all batch 1 units in one day Tongue ? Source multiple shipping companies and plenty of tractor trailers and should be good to go Smiley . Only thing thats really stopping me from purchasing atm is the fact I would be stuck with a date that will cause profitability to be hard starting at march 10th.
Just moan about it now and wait until the discount ends and then end up buying anyway. Or stop moaning and just do it. I don't understand how everyone can moan so much about unrealistic shipping schedules by some manufacturers, and then also moan about transparent and realistic dates given by others like BA. It takes time to mask, paste, place, bake, assemble, QA, pack and label. Depending on the volume of actual orders BA have taken, there's very little chance they could actually do all this for the full volume of orders in one 24hr window, so its only sensible to ship them out in groups as they're complete. Fairest system all round.

Thank you for the response.
astronomino

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 07:36:25 PM

What about your cloud mining offering? When can we expect those to start working?
The website says "starting March 2014". It has said that for a while now, even back when the X1 and X3 were "end of February".
Are these cloud mining offerings part of the same queue as the X1 and X3: as in you go by the payment date and if it's an X1/3 you ship it, if its a cloud miner you mount and start it?
I've also seen a few people mention a "hosting option" for X1 and X3 which seems to be different than the cloud mining offering (because you get to own rather than rent the equipment) - this isn't described on the website, is it still available?
Thank you for your time.
artbatista

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 02:18:44 AM

Oh, for the love of Mike....

Anyone, even the likes of Amazon get swamped sometimes. It's a function of number orders versus product available/personnel/facilities.

PARAGON
|||| REVOLUTIONIZING THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY ||||
PARAGONCOIN.COM | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:19:48 AM

What about bulk chip purchases?
jerem2398

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:07:31 AM

Anyone, even the likes of Amazon get swamped sometimes. It's a function of number orders versus product available/personnel/facilities.

Yeah I was just being sarcastic/butthurt about it all so I posted that just interested to see what people would say xD. I completly see why it probably couldn't be shipped all in an entire day. But a 14 day gap seems a bit stretched between shipping dates for a normal company in usual circumstances eh? By having a batch ready, does that mean they are all boxed and labeled ready for shipping or does having a batch ready just mean produced units ready for selling(still needs boxing/labeling)?
artbatista

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 08:25:24 AM

Yeah I was just being sarcastic/butthurt about it all so I posted that just interested to see what people would say xD. I completly see why it probably couldn't be shipped all in an entire day. But a 14 day gap seems a bit stretched between shipping dates for a normal company in usual circumstances eh? By having a batch ready, does that mean they are all boxed and labeled ready for shipping or does having a batch ready just mean produced units ready for selling(still needs boxing/labeling)?

I only care that they stick to their announced dates. Speculating is not productive.

Having been involved in custom hardware manufacturing in my career, I can totally understand them separating production into batches, specially when dealing with highly customized stuff such as this.

It's not like you are making 1 billion toasters for Wal-Mart.

Art

PARAGON
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:35:54 AM

Still trying to get a Dec.2nd order issue resolved. Dealing with sales@blackarrow requires... patience.

*twiddles thumbs*
artbatista

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 08:45:09 AM

If I may ask, why order from the BA site, instead of MinerSource?

Art

PARAGON
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:49:31 AM

Because ordering directly from the manufacturers website, when given the option, seems the more optimal route ?

*shrugs*
artbatista

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 09:01:33 AM

Because ordering directly from the manufacturers website, when given the option, seems the more optimal route ?

*shrugs*

International shipping can be a major pain. Time will tell I guess, but past experience led me to order from the US reseller.

Good luck, we are all going to need it.

Cheers

Art

PARAGON
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:26:38 AM

*shrugs*

International shipping can be a major pain. Time will tell I guess, but past experience led me to order from the US reseller.

Good luck, we are all going to need it.

Cheers

Art

My same decision. 2  X-1 and 1 X-3 so far.
MANofthePEOPLE

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:39:55 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 01:11:17 PM by MANofthePEOPLE

Bobsag3 is it possible for you to see if payments have gone through to BA even though its not your site? I sent a wire 14th december and it still says waiting for payment. I'm getting a little worried that i sent to wrong place. BA's support seem to ignore emails unfortunately.
Haha... we're pretty much in the same spot. As per bob, just gotta be patience. Good luck to you nonetheless. Smiley

Did they change status of payment for you yet? I'm just really worried I sent the money to the wrong account or something. I sent the money 14th december so it left my bank 16th. Today it's the 24th, it does not take that long for international transfers. So I'm thinking I either sent the money to the wrong place or they just can't be bothered to change status of payment, leaving us customers in doubt. I don't think my bank can do anything about the money if I did indeed send it to someone else now after this many days either.

I'm also a bit worried I sent it to the right place but they view my order as late, putting it on the later shipment

btw, it seems like all the KNC customers are expecting knc to deliver more than 3/th, any chance we will get higher as well?
rokshis

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 10:24:47 AM

Hi, can somebody, or you blackarrow answer those questions?

1) How much time I can mine with prospero x-3 without breaks (24/7)
 2) What maximum temperature it can handle?
 3) What temperature is safe for the ASIC?
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 10:37:15 AM

Hi, can somebody, or you blackarrow answer those questions?

1) How much time I can mine with prospero x-3 without breaks (24/7)
 2) What maximum temperature it can handle?
 3) What temperature is safe for the ASIC?

1) You have to shut off the miner 3 times a day,for 8 hours each time.
2) 240C
3) 85 F

Cheesy  Just kidding,yes the miner should be able to run 24/7.

No one knows the temps yet,none have been shown hashing,gotta wait for that info  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
BlackArrow Matt

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:55:35 PM

*shrugs*

What's your ticket number?
BlackArrow Matt

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:02:47 PM

Transfers have been known to take 10 days or so. You should get an update soon.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:45:24 PM

PM'd. Thanks dude.
BlackArrow Matt

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:05:27 PM

PM'd. Thanks dude.

Will look into it and get you a response ASAP.
PEC07

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:22:46 PM

Ordered through minersource.net. Sent my wire on Dec 15, still waiting for an update and response too  Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: