Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60740 times)
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your return!

Their thread account support is not also active in this thread can you guys provide a customer support here in thread for us to ask you more about the project. Company support need here.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time.

May I ask, what do you think are the excellent feature of Smart City Eco for you to say that it has good future.  And if your ever recommend it, what do you think is the eye catching concept of this project that can earn your recommendation.
I would like to answer that myself, maybe,yamcha89 will appreciate it. Just sharing  my two-cents...
The eye catching concept of the Smart City Eco for me is that, this is a one stop shop platform.  Meaning, most of the in demand indus5ries will be put together in one place. And since it offers convenience specifically for crypto users then I am giving my thumbs up for the success of this project.
I agree with you giga19. I also believe that Smart City Eco.is a nice, and feasible project. The industries included in this project are online shopping,job portal,gaming and gambling. Although i hardly like the later two that is included, i still believe that it has a very big potential that it will be successful.
We barely need this kind of a project in order to improved our industry, I did not say that it is totally lack, but maybe it is not actually enough to supply what people really needed and they want something new which they will get interested of using this online shopping and etc. Maybe this would be the solution as what you have said that this project has a potential to be successful and I do hope so.
I believe that Smart City Eco will change and develop everything in online community. Our online industry improves time by time and as we can see, SCE is one of the project that can contribute for the progress in online. As what they stated at their WP, they will solve all issues in online industry.

Worth to invest of. I’m way interesting o this project.
Probably I will invest on this because of it’s whole concept, very conceptualized and idealistic. Keep up the good work SmartCityEco Team and Developers.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

"In Smart City Eco you will be rewarded for your time"

This is really something. Imagine how great is the platform? There's no wasted time spent. Everything will be rewarded as long as you are doing something on the platform as enjoyable as online games. Yes, you heard it right! Online games and Tournaments!

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

Wow! This is one of the exciting feature of Smart City Eco, i am.not.into gaming but i can feel the adrenaline of the gamers rushing with this news.  It is not just enjoyment, but also earning from the things to enjoy.  Such a positive vibes for the gamers and also for all crypto users.

Online gamers will surely get excited to check on this Smart City Eco platform! Who would turn down a reward
like SCE is offering ?A platform where you can have fun playing online games and at the same time have an opportunity
to be rewarded depending on how well you played their  games.

That`s right I agree with you there is no such games like what Smart City Eco did and besides people right now are rushing to know what games should they probably released and I am also waiting for it also just hoping that I can enjoy much of my time playing with those games and gain some rewards.

I doubt it, well there are also games that offers reward, just like bitcoin rush and etc. but the difference I think is that the games SCE will offer is much cooler than other games, I guess the game is not boring and very entertaining.

First game will be the simulation of the real world browzer game driven by economy setup and everything u paid and got rewarded with in regular games ( gold, virtual dollars, and many other virtual game currencies ) will be paid out here in sce tokens and good gamers will be rewarded accordingly also the non investing players and small investment players will have the chance to earn but lesser amount all will be developed and planned accordingly and its planned to be developed in latter stages of the project but gaming will be the cream on the cake and will set the platform apart and give her the true shine that was envisioned to have once the idea was created.

Online gaming will then be core activity in SCE. Online gaming is one of the ruling industries in our society today. It is most likely because of most of the youth and some of the adults who willingly invest money to online gaming even if they're not earning something from it, aside from the pleasure given to them.

I also think so. Nowadays, online games are rampant even they are not young individuals, they are still fond of playing games and get along with young people who are playing these games.  Smart City Eco will surely be widely known especially when they will conduct game tournaments.  
eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

This is really something. Imagine how great is the platform? There's no wasted time spent. Everything will be rewarded as long as you are doing something on the platform as enjoyable as online games. Yes, you heard it right! Online games and Tournaments!

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

Wow! This is one of the exciting feature of Smart City Eco, i am.not.into gaming but i can feel the adrenaline of the gamers rushing with this news.  It is not just enjoyment, but also earning from the things to enjoy.  Such a positive vibes for the gamers and also for all crypto users.

Online gamers will surely get excited to check on this Smart City Eco platform! Who would turn down a reward
like SCE is offering ?A platform where you can have fun playing online games and at the same time have an opportunity

That`s right I agree with you there is no such games like what Smart City Eco did and besides people right now are rushing to know what games should they probably released and I am also waiting for it also just hoping that I can enjoy much of my time playing with those games and gain some rewards.

I doubt it, well there are also games that offers reward, just like bitcoin rush and etc. but the difference I think is that the games SCE will offer is much cooler than other games, I guess the game is not boring and very entertaining.

First game will be the simulation of the real world browzer game driven by economy setup and everything u paid and got rewarded with in regular games ( gold, virtual dollars, and many other virtual game currencies ) will be paid out here in sce tokens and good gamers will be rewarded accordingly also the non investing players and small investment players will have the chance to earn but lesser amount all will be developed and planned accordingly and its planned to be developed in latter stages of the project but gaming will be the cream on the cake and will set the platform apart and give her the true shine that was envisioned to have once the idea was created.

Online gaming will then be core activity in SCE. Online gaming is one of the ruling industries in our society today. It is most likely because of most of the youth and some of the adults who willingly invest money to online gaming even if they're not earning something from it, aside from the pleasure given to them.

I also think so. Nowadays, online games are rampant even they are not young individuals, they are still fond of playing games and get along with young people who are playing these games.  Smart City Eco will surely be widely known especially when they will conduct game tournaments.  

I totally agree with you! Even in the office, they are playing during lunch-break and after-office working hours. Some are young and some are not-so-young. They are enjoying games that really interact with each other. Smart City Eco platform may find a way to integrate the social network into games. Just a suggestion.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time.

May I ask, what do you think are the excellent feature of Smart City Eco for you to say that it has good future.  And if your ever recommend it, what do you think is the eye catching concept of this project that can earn your recommendation.
I would like to answer that myself, maybe,yamcha89 will appreciate it. Just sharing  my two-cents...
The eye catching concept of the Smart City Eco for me is that, this is a one stop shop platform.  Meaning, most of the in demand indus5ries will be put together in one place. And since it offers convenience specifically for crypto users then I am giving my thumbs up for the success of this project.
I agree with you giga19. I also believe that Smart City Eco.is a nice, and feasible project. The industries included in this project are online shopping,job portal,gaming and gambling. Although i hardly like the later two that is included, i still believe that it has a very big potential that it will be successful.
We barely need this kind of a project in order to improved our industry, I did not say that it is totally lack, but maybe it is not actually enough to supply what people really needed and they want something new which they will get interested of using this online shopping and etc. Maybe this would be the solution as what you have said that this project has a potential to be successful and I do hope so.
I believe that Smart City Eco will change and develop everything in online community. Our online industry improves time by time and as we can see, SCE is one of the project that can contribute for the progress in online. As what they stated at their WP, they will solve all issues in online industry.

"they will solve all issues in online industry."

This is really something interesting to look forward to. I am excited how will Smart City Eco will do that. Now that we are facing issues regarding so many things online, this is really timely. I hope that everybody will participate to be able to achieve their goal.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

I like your project! Credible idea, seamless website, engaging website.
smart city eco is a very wonderful platform, their website looks very promising. and the fact that they have so many different uses in one platform is truly amazing! im really looking forward of being one of the gamers in this platform.
yup, so many uses in one amazing platform.smart city eco is a one to shop that offers us a reliable and efficient use of our internet. the concept of smart city eco is out of this world and i like how they have a online job portal this would help on the current unemployment rate in our community.
I agree, smart city eco is building its own ecosystem where your time will not go to waste. i like how they treat their users while in their platform,users are paid by just using their platform. imagine that, online gaming in their platform then getting paid while playing now thats amazing.
i just cant imagine how this turns up,like for real? just the fact of getting benefits is a good thing but getting paid while using or playing in their platform amazed me.just the fact that they construct different concepts in one platform like online gambling,online gaming,online shopping and online job portal which all are very efficient and reliable.
And to add to that,, very much useful, helpful and very much needed too. All the platforms they will be setting up are very much needed and bashers are just closing their eyes by not seeing how importants it is to have an online job hiring patform, online marketplace and cryptocurrency exchange in one platform.
I’m waiting to see their platform working so I myself may be able to see it and try myself too. I want to see what kind of job i can find from their job advertisements may there will be good one for me. If it has something to do with cryptocurrency and writing or promotions i will see if I can apply.

Let's do that! I will also apply if there are translations job or even social media content manager. I will start doing something that can be done from the comfort of my home. I am now really excited to earn while online. This will be a great help to me and my family. Thanks in advance Smart City Eco!
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
You have some point joeljames23 ,instead expect the negative thoughts about the project of smart city eco ,,try to expect te positve output on this project,because it also key to believe for some potenial investor on this project althought this kind of feeling are norm,but the essence is must to look forward.
You have a point but we should also considerate the negative side of this project, because they also need to know what are the opinion of each person to their project and also for them to have a backup plan or solution on how to resolve if they have a problem regarding about their system. It is good to know that we all want this project to become successful, because of the idea and concept which will change not only in the online economy but also to society.
Well,I agree, better to know the advantages and disadvantage effect on this project  smart city eco to make sure and aware the good essence effect on this project for our society as well as community ,because  the market on this platform are aslo involved even for our children so that it must to study hard the concept,

That is normal, and it's better for the developer to know the weak part of the project earlier so they can check it out and look for an solution or put a back up plans... And this is happen every time coz we can't be perfect everytime, we are human...

I’m not well satisfied on the idea of this project and platform although I’m pretty amazed on the Online Gaming concept.
There are so many projects that are the same as this. Just a suggestion, put up some simple but helpful idea that gives interest o the user.

I like the way they will implement an online game competions or tournament that will occur inside the Smart city Eco community. This will lift up the competitiveness of every individual that will participate on their online tourney.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

Based on what I see right now Online gaming industry or what we call nowadays as esport it has a huge  amount of people are who are watching a game or playing games. And it also have an online gambling sites where you can bet any team you like .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!
wow! this is amazing, the platforms features and uses is wonderful its self but it gets much better with this rewards. im now convince that smart city eco is truly working hard to develop their project and im really happy for their progress.
smart city eco is doing pretty good so far, the progress that they made is wonderful.
and im amaze on how this platform construct all the uses in one place. the team behind this
amazing platform really did this good, time is precious thats why im happy to see that smart city
eco will not waste your time while using their platform.

“Nah! Just play and I will pay you up” -SmartCityEco Team
Conceptualized, do not care on the time because they will be paying you up. Every project enthusiast wants and desire in their whole life. Great Project guys.
You know I’ve just imagine. You will really not be bored in staying in their platform, if you are, you can play, shope, communicate with others, do online jobs or even gamble. You have everything you need in one platform.

It is true!  You can  think their slogan taht something will go like, " we've got.it.all, for you " just to borrow a popular slogan from a popular shop in n my country. Well, just like Smart Coty Eco. It targets a one stop shop concept.
Ya sure. And if you wanna do something with your cryptocurrencies you can trade them also in their exchange platform. Wanna shop something with your cryptocurrency, buy some SCE tokens with your cryptocurrency in your wallet and pay them with SCE tokens for what you bought.

Spot on.

Pretty interesting! So every gamer can grind in games associated by smart eco city and get a token while playing the game. And there will also a game tournament on the smart city eco.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

We need to find partners interested in selling their product thru our
platform and we plan to focus on finding partners from China to offer
cheap tech products that caters mining equipment and variety of
products. We will also find all interested online retailers and they will be
rated with under a 5 star rating system and cheating
will not be profitable for those who would attempt to
do as payment will be locked until buyer confirms he
received the goods and he is pleased with the
product. Also, we will look to prevent return scams
and there will be solutions to address all types of
possible purchase issues that may arise.

So there will be available hardwares that we can buy on their platform, this is a very nice idea! But will they be able to parner with chinese hardware companies? I mean computer hardware.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

Maybe because it gives them more enthusiasm when they are winning and also makes them more eager to try more when they are losing. I dont know but both winning and losing are giving them interests to go on with the game. They just dont get tired and bored but the adrenaline is getting more and more hyper as they continue.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

Maybe because it gives them more enthusiasm when they are winning and also makes them more eager to try more when they are losing. I dont know but both winning and losing are giving them interests to go on with the game. They just dont get tired and bored but the adrenaline is getting more and more hyper as they continue.

I dont think Smart City Eco will focus only on games but i believe the gaming platform will be most used platform here. Games are always good for everyone, man, woman, young and old. I believe games will bring more users and revenue to Smart City Eco.

JoshuaMoncrief

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

I wish your business runs happily.
Blameless job, arguable plan, riveting approach!
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:30:23 PM

What i like much with Smart City Eco is their plan of partnering with Chinese business men to sell their electronic products in the platform. We all know that Chinese sells cheap products and when it comes to quality, though quality is i can say half-half but there are also good quality products from them. They are the number 1 manufacturer of electronic products nowadays.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:49:59 PM

What i like much with Smart City Eco is their plan of partnering with Chinese business men to sell their electronic products in the platform. We all know that Chinese sells cheap products and when it comes to quality, though quality is i can say half-half but there are also good quality products from them. They are the number 1 manufacturer of electronic products nowadays.

Agree with you in what you said. Even the well-known and leading brands right now are manufactured in China. Apple, Samsung, Dell, Sony and a lot more of famous brands are manufactured in China and quality here is not an issue anymore.
Muanna

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

So there will be available hardwares that we can buy on their platform, this is a very nice idea! But will they be able to parner with chinese hardware companies? I mean computer hardware.
Why not? I dont think this is impossible. Chinese manufacturers will be happy wih this offer. They will just offer them a marketplace to sell their products here, isnt it a nice idea? This will be a huge profit for Chinese investors if they will have Smart City Eco as their online market for their products.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

Why not? I dont think this is impossible. Chinese manufacturers will be happy wih this offer. They will just offer them a marketplace to sell their products here, isnt it a nice idea? This will be a huge profit for Chinese investors if they will have Smart City Eco as their online market for their products.
This will be an opportunity for Chinese manufacturers. A door will be open for them to have more sales online. This a rare opportunity for them. This also good for small investors who will need cheap equipments for their business since I believe Chinese will be selling them cheap.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

This will be an opportunity for Chinese manufacturers. A door will be open for them to have more sales online. This a rare opportunity for them. This also good for small investors who will need cheap equipments for their business since I believe Chinese will be selling them cheap.
Not just for investors friend but also for every individual. Who doesnt love cheap commodities? I always love to go to stores selling chinese products cheaply. There with my small money I arleady can buy numerous items while in other store they only sell brands but not always quality.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

Not just for investors friend but also for every individual. Who doesnt love cheap commodities? I always love to go to stores selling chinese products cheaply. There with my small money I arleady can buy numerous items while in other store they only sell brands but not always quality.
Lol!  Cheesy
I always go to this kind of store whenever i need something for one time use or even not. Specially kitchen wares and household stuffs, I always see to it that i buy them in a cheap store where everything is Chinese products. I hope Smart
City Eco online store will be selling this kind of products.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

yes thats true I really believe online gaming is one of the smart city eco activities and so many are obsessed with these games whether you are old enough to invest in this game, and they do not know what to do but they do not think so because they have their freedom and they also enjoy online gaming games.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: