Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
canavaro89

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

The success of Blockchain's funding model has created the industry's need for new and innovative ways for companies to use technology to create exciting products. And this campaign is one of those that realize revolutionary solutions in this sphere. Smart City good luck !
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

Online Gaming is a boom now in marketing and strategic business arpund the world.
Many of us specially kids and teenagers shows support on this kind of concept in any many matters.
I like the way you guys brought this concept on the crypto-industry
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

As far as I know I already saw a project similar on this, can you elaborate some special feature on this project? 
Hope that this project was not the same as others that a trash. Give us more about this SmartCityEco Team.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

There are so many gambling conncept on the market of crypto and ICO.
What makes it different from the other? Am I will profit and earn more here than the other project of what? Another thing, can you give some sample games you will be offer?
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:57:06 PM

What I like about the undertaking is putting forth all arrangements in a single place: secure commercial center with shoping focuses, gaming, trades for crypto. Extremely Smart city for crypto clients. Incredible thought
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:13:15 PM

Waves Wallet and Platform

Trade without limits
"There are no limits on withdrawals, and any cryptocurrency purchased immediately appears in your wallet’s balance."
Trade quickly and safely
"A centralized matcher and high channel capacity allow you to make deals as quickly as on a centralised exchange, but without the risk of losing your money."

-For more info about Waves Wallet and Platform ---> https://wavesplatform.com/

It will be great if they can provide free SCE token on waves. Just my thought. Anyway it is great that they also offer their own wallet but I think they need to discuss further on what will be the advantage of Waves Wallet and Platform over other existing cryptocurrency wallet.

i just dont like the idea of choosing waves wallet, i just hope waves would develop there platform
so low percentage of projects that has been successful under waves. i just hope this one would be different.
you're right with us choosing the wave wallet for what we want. I'm also one of your goals with no idea of the wave wallet idea, so the world of wave has a good platform even though the percentage of the project is low in wave.
well i think choosing waves is a great idea, based on their wed site there are some benefits by using waves platform.
one of those benefits is the tokens sold in the ICO phase up to 50% rest locked until their platform releases.

We can look forward to this as well. Wallets are very important for crypto users since it is where we store our crypto currencies and use the wallet address to exhange our crypto to cash or to make transactions. It is important that the wallet is protected and secured. I think waves will be doing just fine in providing us this need for safety and security of our crypto currencies.

In relation with the wallets , I hope we can store some of the SCE tokens in some cold wallets, in order for us to save it wisely, the idea of waves wallet just like the other said in this thread is not a thing for me, I think waves will slow the productivity of smart city eco in developing its platform, It is also good that they can provide their own wallet where SCE tokens can be stored.
You are right about it, we can see how big is the help of Smart City Eco on us because as we can see about this project, they want to develop and help every people who involve in blockchain to make it become popular and they use a platform whereas people are easily engage like online shopping, gambling, and online games too.

almost all ico appeared in this forum of bitcointalk are aiming to help people, due to with those word they can attract people to support their project invest also. However, with SCE we can see that they really aggressive to get they want to get. Besides their goal is also for the better of our economy.
That's right we are very thankful having this kind of a concept and we all hope that this project will become more efficient and reliable to the user's in the near future.
Well, this is not impossible because this project has many concept and want to help many people in many aspect too, like in solving the different problems regarding the online economy that many people really want to solve immediately.
As what I see having so many concept is actually hard to be managed and yes it is an opportunity and users are reliable into it. I hope this will be the solution regarding about the problems in our online economy, well as of now there are a lot of competitors with this project also.

Indeed, having such many concepts in one platform is a burden, but I doubt that the team won't be able to manage the project. The project is a real help for those who seeks job, who wants to earn while doing what they want and because of that this project will be very popular in the future.
That is why their team is still open for additional team members because they have a lot to develop yet and they are also hiring employees to be for the platform itself. They need more team members, its a huge project and for sure lots of work to do too. But with determination and hard work thry will be able to make it for sure.

Funds dictate the size of the team easy and simple, and timeline for delivery. Smart City Eco is just a matter of time and the critical thinkers will see the benefits of this platform when delivered
and when compared to the traditional business that rose up from 90 s dot com boom we are combining those several solutions into one smart platform and making a smart business model.

The next question is can we deliver it and the answer is yes we believe we can 100% ! We have analyzed the needs and used the technical experience from our colleagues and determined it can be done very
easily in fact its super easy to make you just need the vision and enough funds to support that vision and enough will and work put into it.

We are not afraid to put in the 16 hour work days we just need to see the goal.

Strong team of players are nothing without a capable manager who is ready to join their team and be the first one to put in the work, strong team with weak leader is weaker then medium quality team with strong
minded leader and visionary.

I admire your commitment in doing the project and making sure that you will achieve your goal to deliver to us great results. 16 hours per day is not a joke and we commend you for that.  You are correct about having a strong team and I think that you are a strong one. For the Win Smart City Eco team!
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:37:31 PM

It is amazing to realize how wonderful the idea of the Smart City Eco to create a Virtual City which solves most of our problems and challenges in life. Making a Smart City with smart moves and ideas. Simplifying our complicated life with a life that we can enjoy and be with our families while doing these things.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

It is amazing to realize how wonderful the idea of the Smart City Eco to create a Virtual City which solves most of our problems and challenges in life. Making a Smart City with smart moves and ideas. Simplifying our complicated life with a life that we can enjoy and be with our families while doing these things.

I must agree to this. By simply creating the platform, almost all activities can be done online. If I will buy something, It will be delivered to my doorstep by online shopping

If I want to play games, I will not go to the amusement park or malls, I can now play online games with my family on the platform.

If I  have to apply for a job, I will just register on the social network platform, update my information and apply for a job on the employment platform especially for freelancers who want to work at home.

If I want to do Gambling and Storing tokens to wallets can also be done online.

Why am I saying this?  It boils down into one result. There is more time for my family.
eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team

Yes, it is really a heaven-sent to the online-selling customers especially women. The good thing about that is there is no hassle (because it will be delivered in your doorstep) and items will not be too expensive (because some online shops don't have physical shops to rent which can give the time to give the item on a lesser price).

Thanks to Smart City Eco!
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

"In Smart City Eco you will be rewarded for your time"

This is really something. Imagine how great is the platform? There's no wasted time spent. Everything will be rewarded as long as you are doing something on the platform as enjoyable as online games. Yes, you heard it right! Online games and Tournaments!

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

Wow! This is one of the exciting feature of Smart City Eco, i am.not.into gaming but i can feel the adrenaline of the gamers rushing with this news.  It is not just enjoyment, but also earning from the things to enjoy.  Such a positive vibes for the gamers and also for all crypto users.

Online gamers will surely get excited to check on this Smart City Eco platform! Who would turn down a reward
like SCE is offering ?A platform where you can have fun playing online games and at the same time have an opportunity
to be rewarded depending on how well you played their  games.

That`s right I agree with you there is no such games like what Smart City Eco did and besides people right now are rushing to know what games should they probably released and I am also waiting for it also just hoping that I can enjoy much of my time playing with those games and gain some rewards.

I doubt it, well there are also games that offers reward, just like bitcoin rush and etc. but the difference I think is that the games SCE will offer is much cooler than other games, I guess the game is not boring and very entertaining.

First game will be the simulation of the real world browzer game driven by economy setup and everything u paid and got rewarded with in regular games ( gold, virtual dollars, and many other virtual game currencies ) will be paid out here in sce tokens and good gamers will be rewarded accordingly also the non investing players and small investment players will have the chance to earn but lesser amount all will be developed and planned accordingly and its planned to be developed in latter stages of the project but gaming will be the cream on the cake and will set the platform apart and give her the true shine that was envisioned to have once the idea was created.

Online gaming will then be core activity in SCE. Online gaming is one of the ruling industries in our society today. It is most likely because of most of the youth and some of the adults who willingly invest money to online gaming even if they're not earning something from it, aside from the pleasure given to them.

yes thats true I really believe online gaming is one of the smart city eco activities and so many are obsessed with these games whether you are old enough to invest in this game, and they do not know what to do but they do not think so because they have their freedom and they also enjoy online gaming games.

Yes me too. And i believe that of all the platforms they are going to set up online games will be the most liked by every user. Games are never out of use. Whether old and young they love to play. So whenever they feel bored they can just drop by and play.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hussainshah7

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

This is good project because they have strong good vision and a plan of action!
The work of the team will forever change the concept of cryptocurrency! Do not miss the opportunity to participate in the prospective ICO!
Good luck
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

I like your project! Credible idea, seamless website, engaging website.
smart city eco is a very wonderful platform, their website looks very promising. and the fact that they have so many different uses in one platform is truly amazing! im really looking forward of being one of the gamers in this platform.
yup, so many uses in one amazing platform.smart city eco is a one to shop that offers us a reliable and efficient use of our internet. the concept of smart city eco is out of this world and i like how they have a online job portal this would help on the current unemployment rate in our community.
I agree, smart city eco is building its own ecosystem where your time will not go to waste. i like how they treat their users while in their platform,users are paid by just using their platform. imagine that, online gaming in their platform then getting paid while playing now thats amazing.
i just cant imagine how this turns up,like for real? just the fact of getting benefits is a good thing but getting paid while using or playing in their platform amazed me.just the fact that they construct different concepts in one platform like online gambling,online gaming,online shopping and online job portal which all are very efficient and reliable.
And to add to that,, very much useful, helpful and very much needed too. All the platforms they will be setting up are very much needed and bashers are just closing their eyes by not seeing how importants it is to have an online job hiring patform, online marketplace and cryptocurrency exchange in one platform.
I’m waiting to see their platform working so I myself may be able to see it and try myself too. I want to see what kind of job i can find from their job advertisements may there will be good one for me. If it has something to do with cryptocurrency and writing or promotions i will see if I can apply.

Let's do that! I will also apply if there are translations job or even social media content manager. I will start doing something that can be done from the comfort of my home. I am now really excited to earn while online. This will be a great help to me and my family. Thanks in advance Smart City Eco!

Yes, we are all excited with the great ideas of this project whereas we all know that most of children nowadays can't control on the online games, but by this project we can say yes everytime they want to play a games but only coming from this project knowing that they can earn while playing compare to other games that only wasting their time on it.
They will be having time restrictions for the players so there will be no abuse in the part of the players. Its good players will be earning rewards in tokens so their time is not wasted. They’ve already passed their time out by playing they also will be earning .

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time.

I would love to participate to this project and as what i have seen a lot of people are getting interested into it because of the opportunity been giving by the SCE to the users of their system.

As the days past many people are learning and knowing how this platform can change the way of communicating and making a whole new community
Using this smart city eco. There's a various of platform can be up and used by people on smart city eco.
smart city eco is getting more and more love from its supporters as the days pass. this will help them gain more investors a positive background will lead them to success. i would really like to be part of such a amazing and helpful project.

Simply because their project is real help in our community that is why more and more people are loving it. With the great objectives of their project, our communities' problem will be lessened.

Point of this project to address some problems we encountered as users of similar platforms and lack of trustworthy individuals and platforms
that provide employment and are reliable middleman for such services.

We are addressing most of the issues we saw that have flaws in crypto world and we want to help the little man and give him opportunity
to participate and to create a global community global smart online city with lots of benefits for early adopters of the platform.

All the people who doubt us and reject us just add the fuel on our desire Smart City Eco is here to stay and even if we do not hit the small cap
we will work for 1$ salary until we can afford to get more, step by step expansion is the key to our success and Smart City Eco CEO has envisioned
this type of obstacles and have prepared reserve plans for them.

We try to avoid negative people in our life because they see the problem in every situation but our CEO sees the solution for every problem.

Do not hesitate Smart City Eco is here to stay!

Wow. That is what passion and dedication is. Thank you for saying that. Most of the time company don't continue when they don't achieve their soft cap. Its good to hear that even if this happen to you, you are willing to continue your vision. You are committed, dedicated and I salute you for that. More power to you and your team.
It is only a proof that they are determined to make this project happen. Salute to the team and salute for such determination. By the way how are they goig to finance the next step since they did not reach the soft cap?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

One of the platform of Smart City Eco project is online shopping, the best reason to shop online is
low prices, Because online stores do not have rental and utility cost, salaries for staff and other expences
to keep the business running, they can often offer great deals freebies and discounts.

The benefits of this are just by sitting in front of your computer you get all these comforts in one place,
you dont need to dress up and go out in your house and commute or find parking, great isn’t it?
Now that you know why everyone around the world prefers to shop online,
you have to decide for yourself if these benefits are sufficient to start shopping online.

When you buy on online shopping this will be a scenario of all online shop, you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar
with the brand of clothing offered, this could end up being a bad experience. Think before you purchase.
Absolutely I agree online shop has also advantages and disadvantage like you said, if you never know the brand of your item  order you will not assure that the quality of your item will be branded,and sometimes we have also small defect that you will not decide to returned again because the fees to back again will also expense from your pocket that's why you must decide to ignore it sometimes.
You have some point girlexlporer31,for what you said ,but reminder not all online shop are capable to this incident,we have also honest to their client despite when processing on your items  through at online selling,like of this coming incridible plaform of smart city eco project that well assure that your item are also in good conditon despite it will too far from you. ,did you know that?

Of course ,,I know that ,smart city eco will have also online shop that the market of this project will be around the world,so that you make assure that the item would you like to purchase  are  branded plus we have also low fee during transaction of your item,even if your  are so far of your,and remember, you must  be sure to select your online shop before buying it because we have also fake online shop,
You are right. Smart City Eco must also come up with concept or regulations that will protect the buyer and seller. Specifically to protect genuine and honest customers from bogus buyers and fake sellers. This is really needed in inline shop and stores.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:46:17 PM

One of the platform of Smart City Eco project is online shopping, the best reason to shop online is
low prices, Because online stores do not have rental and utility cost, salaries for staff and other expences
to keep the business running, they can often offer great deals freebies and discounts.

The benefits of this are just by sitting in front of your computer you get all these comforts in one place,
you dont need to dress up and go out in your house and commute or find parking, great isn’t it?
you have to decide for yourself if these benefits are sufficient to start shopping online.

When you buy on online shopping this will be a scenario of all online shop, you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar
with the brand of clothing offered, this could end up being a bad experience. Think before you purchase.
Absolutely I agree online shop has also advantages and disadvantage like you said, if you never know the brand of your item  order you will not assure that the quality of your item will be branded,and sometimes we have also small defect that you will not decide to returned again because the fees to back again will also expense from your pocket that's why you must decide to ignore it sometimes.
You have some point girlexlporer31,for what you said ,but reminder not all online shop are capable to this incident,we have also honest to their client despite when processing on your items  through at online selling,like of this coming incridible plaform of smart city eco project that well assure that your item are also in good conditon despite it will too far from you. ,did you know that?

Of course ,,I know that ,smart city eco will have also online shop that the market of this project will be around the world,so that you make assure that the item would you like to purchase  are  branded plus we have also low fee during transaction of your item,even if your  are so far of your,and remember, you must  be sure to select your online shop before buying it because we have also fake online shop,
You are right. Smart City Eco must also come up with concept or regulations that will protect the buyer and seller. Specifically to protect genuine and honest customers from bogus buyers and fake sellers. This is really needed in inline shop and stores.
I agree with you, 1kreasons, but as far as I know, Smart City Eco has come up with a concept to protect the whole being of the gamers and that is they created a regulation to avoid the gamers being addicted to it.  We all know that online gaming has a very high percentage where in you can get addictive to it.
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

I agree with you, 1kreasons, but as far as I know, Smart City Eco has come up with a concept to protect the whole being of the gamers and that is they created a regulation to avoid the gamers being addicted to it.  We all know that online gaming has a very high percentage where in you can get addictive to it.
Yeah sure! This platform are not just concern in gaining profits which is only normal for a business. Smart City Eco is also concern with people, not to be addictive, in a way that they are putting limits in the numbers of hours spent in gaming.  Such a notable  characteristics of a company isn’t it.  I hope that all businesses are not just profit oriented but instead they are also concern with their consumers.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
i agree, i think its a good idea if smart city eco will give reward points or bonus points to their online shoppers. like for example a discount coupon. every online shop nowadays has its own benefit for its users so i hope smart city eco has one instore for their shoppers as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: