Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
nawasa0001

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:20:45 AM

I like the whole concept of the project. The multipurpose concept of this project was a very help on every person, also its entertainment matters was a blast. How about the security and privacy pattern going on? even though it is a blockchain you must provide a good protection on the users.

That is already in the package, a project will never be launch with out any security!
If a project will not put that, there will be no user nor investors to come.
Safety is the initial key of any project to attract people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

Any updates on this project? I know you are working hard for this project but you must update us on how was the project running us though. Is any SmartCityEco Thread Supporter here? Update guys? Anyone?

You dont need to focus here if you want more updates.
join more of their page and channel

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/smartcityeco/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmartCityEco
Telegram: https://t.me/smartcityecoico

They publish their update first on those pages!!!

Thanks for the links, i just joined all of them.
You are correct, you cannot find here all the update.
As i see the pages they have on social media they are updating people most of the time.
sometimes there are 2-3 post in just a day.
i suggest you guys do the same and follow their pages...
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
You have some point joeljames23 ,instead expect the negative thoughts about the project of smart city eco ,,try to expect te positve output on this project,because it also key to believe for some potenial investor on this project althought this kind of feeling are norm,but the essence is must to look forward.
You have a point but we should also considerate the negative side of this project, because they also need to know what are the opinion of each person to their project and also for them to have a backup plan or solution on how to resolve if they have a problem regarding about their system. It is good to know that we all want this project to become successful, because of the idea and concept which will change not only in the online economy but also to society.
Well,I agree, better to know the advantages and disadvantage effect on this project  smart city eco to make sure and aware the good essence effect on this project for our society as well as community ,because  the market on this platform are aslo involved even for our children so that it must to study hard the concept,

That is normal, and it's better for the developer to know the weak part of the project earlier so they can check it out and look for an solution or put a back up plans... And this is happen every time coz we can't be perfect everytime, we are human...

I’m not well satisfied on the idea of this project and platform although I’m pretty amazed on the Online Gaming concept.
There are so many projects that are the same as this. Just a suggestion, put up some simple but helpful idea that gives interest o the user.

Well, its your own opinion only, this project is very interesting in every individual who understand what is the platform of the project all about then, if you think it is not helpful then go out, i hope before you say something you really understand what the project is all about.

An electronic game in which one or more people interact, through a command, with a device equipped
with video images. This electronic device, known generically as a platform, can be a computer,
an arcade machine, a console or a portable device as a mobile phone. Video games are, today, one of
the main industries of art and entertainment.

Today it is difficult to find a house that does not have any other console or computer.
Both adults and young people spend several hours a day playing, either through the media named
above or by other devices such as mobile or tablets.

all people who gave advise and opinion are all speculation, However, having a computer or an internet is very important nowdays especially if you in this business as well, then with SCE since it is an online system all community who will partake on their project must have of course an data connection for them to experience the service they have.
Indeed! It can also less some of our daily works using a computer and with the used of internet we can easily send files, conversation, building a businesses and etc. It is very important also as what you have said the data connection in order to the users in the system of Smart City Eco so that they can experience what kind of a service and opportunity that this project can give to us.
It has been proven in some studies that if we play online or video games daily, we can improve our visual attention,
be more efficient in changing tasks, be faster in tasks where we have to perform a visual search or
discriminate objects by their shape / color.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:25:08 AM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
You have some point joeljames23 ,instead expect the negative thoughts about the project of smart city eco ,,try to expect te positve output on this project,because it also key to believe for some potenial investor on this project althought this kind of feeling are norm,but the essence is must to look forward.
You have a point but we should also considerate the negative side of this project, because they also need to know what are the opinion of each person to their project and also for them to have a backup plan or solution on how to resolve if they have a problem regarding about their system. It is good to know that we all want this project to become successful, because of the idea and concept which will change not only in the online economy but also to society.
Well,I agree, better to know the advantages and disadvantage effect on this project  smart city eco to make sure and aware the good essence effect on this project for our society as well as community ,because  the market on this platform are aslo involved even for our children so that it must to study hard the concept,

That is normal, and it's better for the developer to know the weak part of the project earlier so they can check it out and look for an solution or put a back up plans... And this is happen every time coz we can't be perfect everytime, we are human...

I’m not well satisfied on the idea of this project and platform although I’m pretty amazed on the Online Gaming concept.
There are so many projects that are the same as this. Just a suggestion, put up some simple but helpful idea that gives interest o the user.

Well, its your own opinion only, this project is very interesting in every individual who understand what is the platform of the project all about then, if you think it is not helpful then go out, i hope before you say something you really understand what the project is all about.

An electronic game in which one or more people interact, through a command, with a device equipped
with video images. This electronic device, known generically as a platform, can be a computer,
an arcade machine, a console or a portable device as a mobile phone. Video games are, today, one of

Today it is difficult to find a house that does not have any other console or computer.
Both adults and young people spend several hours a day playing, either through the media named

all people who gave advise and opinion are all speculation, However, having a computer or an internet is very important nowdays especially if you in this business as well, then with SCE since it is an online system all community who will partake on their project must have of course an data connection for them to experience the service they have.
Indeed! It can also less some of our daily works using a computer and with the used of internet we can easily send files, conversation, building a businesses and etc. It is very important also as what you have said the data connection in order to the users in the system of Smart City Eco so that they can experience what kind of a service and opportunity that this project can give to us.
It has been proven in some studies that if we play online or video games daily, we can improve our visual attention,
be more efficient in changing tasks, be faster in tasks where we have to perform a visual search or

It is common to hear that there are people who are addicted to online/video games , however,
and despite the studies that have been done about it, to this day cannot prove that playing
with online/video games can create addiction.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:37:47 AM

It is common to hear that there are people who are addicted to online/video games , however,
and despite the studies that have been done about it, to this day cannot prove that playing

Online Games can be a means of learning for people who use it because it is a different context and more playful.
They are therefore a good means of motivation for children and young people , as well as for children who have
learning difficulties or are even at risk.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

Online Games can be a means of learning for people who use it because it is a different context and more playful.
They are therefore a good means of motivation for children and young people , as well as for children who have
learning difficulties or are even at risk.

In other side, we also have to point out that there are activities that are tremendously entertaining and
absorbing, so you can spend more time than usual.
othotr

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

I just clicked the airdrop spreadsheet and saw with all participants information (wallet address, email, user names, and more)! I am not comfortable having my information shared this way.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
Well michayahel10 I didnt see it in their whitepaper but i am sure they will need to have some incentives also for their loyal costumers just like in online games. This idea of yours is gonna bring the whole platform returning costumers the moment they value their costumers and that would mean good revenue for them too.
It is good that this kind of suggestion brings in the Smart City Eco. They might not think this before but because the OP has a brilliant mind, his idea may conclude also for the development of the project. If they give rewards to their customers, I expect that the goods they offer online will be bullished by the customers who want to get the rewards or discounts. As we know that people really likes to save their money.
Ya nellayar. I wish they also have a rating system for the buyers and sellers so deserving sellers will be rated excellent and will be recommended to family and friends by costumers and also good costumers will get good rating so the next time he visits the site he will be recognized as returning good costumer.
That suggestion will really make a big impact in their online market. People who know about them incentivizing loyal costumers and big buyers will surely invite their friends to see the site and shop also. Word of mouth is also very effective in advertising and not just social medias.
I agree with you guys. If they will come up with a reward system for loyal customers, it will surely be a big increase in sales.  I am speaking as a customer, definitely I will always go to shops where in I can earn points when buying.

Your right, most of the customers want to buy goods where they can get points as they can use also to have a discount too. I believe that most busy people are choose online shopping now, if they know about the Smart City Eco project, they will choose to buy on them for sure.

Yeah, I agreed on you xamil, because they have much time to spend with to buy in the malls. So I think it is better to shop in online, less time

consuming unlike if you online shopping even when your at home or in the office even even while on travel you can do it any time, which is

suitable for us to use the service of SCE.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time.

I would love to participate to this project and as what i have seen a lot of people are getting interested into it because of the opportunity been giving by the SCE to the users of their system.

As the days past many people are learning and knowing how this platform can change the way of communicating and making a whole new community
Using this smart city eco. There's a various of platform can be up and used by people on smart city eco.
smart city eco is getting more and more love from its supporters as the days pass. this will help them gain more investors a positive background will lead them to success. i would really like to be part of such a amazing and helpful project.
Indeed! Let`s just hope more people will get interested into the Smart City Eco platform, it really needs more support from the people in order not only to become popular to our economy but also it attracts more investors, in my own opinion I think it is helpful to them if they were going to have partnership.
I think they should be focused more in their marketing first before they will make an update regarding to the prototype of SCE. Days are counting and if they will not work more, nothing will come in SCE. But I am sure that the developers do a lot for the Smart City Eco, for sure they do not let this kind of project to be failed.

Smart City Eco is making progress daily and each day it passes we are doing 16 hours days and we do not post about it and our project will continue on even if the ICO ends tomorrow
just watch our roadmap and see the next steps

next is Exchange listing
           Logistics
           Mvp with several working fucntions of the platform.
           Further development.

As I keep watching on this Smart City Eco, I really appreciate how you(SCE Developers)make yourselves
visible as we discuss things here. Your updates gives us a clearer sight of how this smart City Platform
is going to be like as some may be added or maybe changed in the future.  

The response from smart city eco is important for all of us here and especially for its many investor to guide them in this project, this is rare for developer to show this kind of activeness and we haven't often see this to other platforms...
This is all we need from the developer, their response and answer to all of our questions will help us through the long run of their ICO's project, the idea that they will likely to give is brilliant...

We need each other support for this project to have a positive results, developer and investor need to exchange their suggestions... Not only the developer i guess, but also investors are welcome to give their suggestions...

This is a trash. What new on this? I always shop online and it is too normal.
What’s the point of this project? Will I get freebies when I use this project when I shop? Too common nowadays.

Have you ever heard about the blockchain? Or its function benefits once you get involved in it? I think you're being left with the trend now

mate. Yeah, its true shopping online has been normal for a couple of years but never been connected into blockchain technology, where the

online you do was not connected in blockhain, and with Smart City eco as an online shopper you can be one of the earner using SCE which is

this project unlike in the normal online shopping you encountered for a couple of years.
mhojakho

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

Everyone wants to know what is smart all about, smart is bringing up the potential of their platform to the finest, by using some programs that can allow the users to use their platform, it has benefit specially on the gamer, customer who wants to purchase through online. Smart City ICO is combining the online economy and gaming into one smart platform. One kind of platform the will provide services including online games and economical needs.
theultimatewarrior

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

Did you know that you can earn money by simply playing games in Smart City Eco platform? I have watched it in the new video released. They will also have games tournaments on the platform from which you can gain more rewards and prizes.

Here's the link to their new video presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUXKy7QBgzM
It is good if they will have also a monthly tournament for all gamers in the world. Each players will receive an adequate amount based upon his performance to the game. If they will do that, e-sports games will become more popular in every side of the world. I hope that I can join also in the tournament because I want to compete also with other users and shows to them my skills and abilities when it comes in playing games.
Well as they said everyone can join and play their games, and depending from the performance of the players if they will receive incentives... But i guess their games is definitely different from the games we're played, its like rpg and you need to build your own country for you to challenge other country something like that...

If you are really a gamers you will have no problem with that, and every games is difficult in the beginning and when you know all the rules and idea it will be normal games and the same games you played before... So Goodluck And Have Fun...
Well, every games at first is hard to play and very challenging, there are many games online that people addicted to play because some say that it is relaxing, and stress reliever too. Not just that, but there are many platforms that the Smart City can offer to online users too.
I hope that the games we find in Smart City Eco are about strategies and game plans. It will help to enhance our mental aspects specially for the children. I also wish that there is no brutality inside in their games because it may become a poison for the players. Yes, we are in the point that we want games that have aggressiveness but we should also consider the young people that will become a part of every game.
Being a gamer it was very useful to us it has a huge benefits. We play at the same time we can get a rewards in just playing imagine that, we can gamble the rewards that we had if you have a lot of luck then you will have a lot of prices that can claim it is a big opportunity for us to buy some gadgets and other things using their online market. We can do everything we wanted to if we have a lot of sce token that we are going to claim by just playing on it.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
yes thats true because of the smart city eco they have a program about online shopping so it can speed up transactions when it comes to it, and they have a way to earn a player in online gaming that we know how much they are popular to its users, so the smart city eco continues its good offer and its service.

Well not all are fond of playing online games. I hope there also other ways to earn SCE tokens in Smart City Eco. The services offered by Smart City Eco is wide and captures a wide range of users. Gaming can cater both young and adult users while gambling, shopping, social networking and crypto wallet are designed for adult users. Employment platform specially caters those who are looking for jobs.

In any case, Smart City Eco works out for all sides. They entertain anyone from any age bracket. Making SCE comptenent
in terms of accomodating users. People will eventually find their way in using SCE because people will definitely spread
the word about SCE.

Lol you answer your own questions @alpha001 and that's true there's a lot of ways to earn token in Smart City besides their online gaming, there is gambling, marketplace when you have business... And they also offering token for skilled translator to translate their white paper and other relatated things...
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:08:09 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 11:34:19 AM by zuzuca

hmm. i hope i'm not too late for the airdrop. i will get into this ... it seems legit and i want in!
scarleth06

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
yes thats true because of the smart city eco they have a program about online shopping so it can speed up transactions when it comes to it, and they have a way to earn a player in online gaming that we know how much they are popular to its users, so the smart city eco continues its good offer and its service.

Well not all are fond of playing online games. I hope there also other ways to earn SCE tokens in Smart City Eco. The services offered by Smart City Eco is wide and captures a wide range of users. Gaming can cater both young and adult users while gambling, shopping, social networking and crypto wallet are designed for adult users. Employment platform specially caters those who are looking for jobs.

In any case, Smart City Eco works out for all sides. They entertain anyone from any age bracket. Making SCE comptenent
in terms of accomodating users. People will eventually find their way in using SCE because people will definitely spread
the word about SCE.

Lol you answer your own questions @alpha001 and that's true there's a lot of ways to earn token in Smart City besides their online gaming, there is gambling, marketplace when you have business... And they also offering token for skilled translator to translate their white paper and other relatated things...
They have also bounty program for all who wants to share this project to their social media accounts, but it's clear that if you want to earn token or money from smart city better to invest with them... Buy their token now and have a profits from it in the coming weeks or months, that's the easier way i guess...
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
Maybe they will also provide just like what you are complaining besides if that happens more users were getting reliable of using their system, the chance of earning in games can be also applicable in their online shop too.

Smart City Eco has a new and innovative technologies are changing the way we shop.
In recent years many companies have closed their physical doors and made the move online,
due to the many advantages that it offers.
It is a adopted blockchain technology to revolutionize the shopping industry.

Many customers have been surveyed and do take part in loyalty programs studies have found,
many have spoken about the lack of maintenance and poor functionality of these systems.
due to all transactions occurring on the  network has enabled them
to slash transaction fees by cutting out the middleman.

I used to shop on malls and other stores in our city and it is so much hassle especially when I buy so much home goods on grocery.
Good thing this project will be executed. Now I will shop on my house and wait to be delivered on our house.
A big help for us when we shop online because we don't need to fall in line to the cashier especially if the grocery outlet has many customers and we consume almost an hour to buy our grocery. But because of this project, we are lucky to have this and give some try, even there is a fee, at least we save our time that we can use to other things.
yeah you have a good point and idea  to help also smart city eco having adption of this sytem. so that the traditional method you can  will never exists somethimes  due to to sci token user  well are able to have potenially growing

Well online shopping has been a trend in the past few years. It is not a new concept and Smart City will have no problem implementing this platfrom on their project. I think SCE should make crypto currency direct payment as an option for buyers on their platform. Not only it will be effective, it will also promote the use of Cryptocurrencies.
Until now, online shopping is the trend in our society. There is no more innovation to the online marketplace aside from integrating cryptocurrency as well as the blockchain technology. This is a commonly project and there are many projects that I've encountered in this forum that is all about online shopping. However, the difference of Smart City Eco is the utility of the token. If you are a wise person, you will buy some SCE tokens because you can use it anytime, anywhere and whatever you want.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time.

I would love to participate to this project and as what i have seen a lot of people are getting interested into it because of the opportunity been giving by the SCE to the users of their system.

As the days past many people are learning and knowing how this platform can change the way of communicating and making a whole new community
Using this smart city eco. There's a various of platform can be up and used by people on smart city eco.
smart city eco is getting more and more love from its supporters as the days pass. this will help them gain more investors a positive background will lead them to success. i would really like to be part of such a amazing and helpful project.
Indeed! Let`s just hope more people will get interested into the Smart City Eco platform, it really needs more support from the people in order not only to become popular to our economy but also it attracts more investors, in my own opinion I think it is helpful to them if they were going to have partnership.
I think they should be focused more in their marketing first before they will make an update regarding to the prototype of SCE. Days are counting and if they will not work more, nothing will come in SCE. But I am sure that the developers do a lot for the Smart City Eco, for sure they do not let this kind of project to be failed.

Smart City Eco is making progress daily and each day it passes we are doing 16 hours days and we do not post about it and our project will continue on even if the ICO ends tomorrow
just watch our roadmap and see the next steps

next is Exchange listing
           Logistics
           Mvp with several working fucntions of the platform.
           Further development.

As I keep watching on this Smart City Eco, I really appreciate how you(SCE Developers)make yourselves
visible as we discuss things here. Your updates gives us a clearer sight of how this smart City Platform
is going to be like as some may be added or maybe changed in the future.  

The response from smart city eco is important for all of us here and especially for its many investor to guide them in this project, this is rare for developer to show this kind of activeness and we haven't often see this to other platforms...
This is all we need from the developer, their response and answer to all of our questions will help us through the long run of their ICO's project, the idea that they will likely to give is brilliant...

We need each other support for this project to have a positive results, developer and investor need to exchange their suggestions... Not only the developer i guess, but also investors are welcome to give their suggestions...

~snip~

Highfalutin words coming from you. A trash may turn to recycle, therefore it will become useful to environment. Above the plenty thoughts they lend to the project, you are the only one who disagreed. Anyway, I respect your opinion because it is common this days. However, don't say that it is just a wasteful project because most of the unique project turns to scam.

Online shopping is common, people loves online shopping, SCE platforms has online shopping, therefore, People loves SCE. I used deductive reasoning to show to you the capability of this project.

Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

I like the whole concept of the project. The multipurpose concept of this project was a very help on every person, also its entertainment matters was a blast. How about the security and privacy pattern going on? even though it is a blockchain you must provide a good protection on the users.

Smart City Eco does pique the interest in the first time you hear it. Not only does it bring entertainment but it
can also bring money to the users. It is different from the others becuase of the concept of cryptocurrency. Having
fun while earning money is the thing that make SCE great.
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

Well michayahel10 I didnt see it in their whitepaper but i am sure they will need to have some incentives also for their loyal costumers just like in online games. This idea of yours is gonna bring the whole platform returning costumers the moment they value their costumers and that would mean good revenue for them too.
It is good that this kind of suggestion brings in the Smart City Eco. They might not think this before but because the OP has a brilliant mind, his idea may conclude also for the development of the project. If they give rewards to their customers, I expect that the goods they offer online will be bullished by the customers who want to get the rewards or discounts. As we know that people really likes to save their money.
Ya nellayar. I wish they also have a rating system for the buyers and sellers so deserving sellers will be rated excellent and will be recommended to family and friends by costumers and also good costumers will get good rating so the next time he visits the site he will be recognized as returning good costumer.
That suggestion will really make a big impact in their online market. People who know about them incentivizing loyal costumers and big buyers will surely invite their friends to see the site and shop also. Word of mouth is also very effective in advertising and not just social medias.
I agree with you guys. If they will come up with a reward system for loyal customers, it will surely be a big increase in sales.  I am speaking as a customer, definitely I will always go to shops where in I can earn points when buying.

Your right, most of the customers want to buy goods where they can get points as they can use also to have a discount too. I believe that most busy people are choose online shopping now, if they know about the Smart City Eco project, they will choose to buy on them for sure.

The online users get younger and younger. My 3 years old knows how to operate a mobile phone and play youtube. I even thought him how to open my mobile phone using the password and was able to access it. With this, Smart City Eco platform should be user friendly to all. Games for children should have their own section as well so that they can enjoy playing on Smart City Eco.
Well ,I agree chess888 for what you said,because internet is a permeates for every aspect of economy and society it is also becoming an essential element of our children’s lives.While it can bring considerable benefits for their education and development, it also exposes them to online game such as risks  content and access to inappropriate method,But I do believe that this project smart city eco will change the all  negative case  to positive belief  about online game from the sake of our children,
dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

The online users get younger and younger. My 3 years old knows how to operate a mobile phone and play youtube. I even thought him how to open my mobile phone using the password and was able to access it. With this, Smart City Eco platform should be user friendly to all. Games for children should have their own section as well so that they can enjoy playing on Smart City Eco.
Well ,I agree chess888 for what you said,because internet is a permeates for every aspect of economy and society it is also becoming an essential element of our children’s lives.While it can bring considerable benefits for their education and development, it also exposes them to online game such as risks  content and access to inappropriate method,But I do believe that this project smart city eco will change the all  negative case  to positive belief  about online game from the sake of our children,
Definitely I  trust  to smart city eco, due to this platform sce token will have also benefits to each other from user coin to online shop transaction.Although the harmful  imapct interaction  for internet user to  other children or to  adults are also explosure and agressive practice, but is not a big deal to make a part  of probelm for sce team instead it would be challenge to prove that this platform are friendly user to all
Khayem

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

That is already in the package, a project will never be launch with out any security!
If a project will not put that, there will be no user nor investors to come.
Safety is the initial key of any project to attract people.

Of course, Smart City Eco must first establish the system's security consistently. The SCE team can't launch an half-heart
project that would cause their downfall. Attracting customers will be a piece of cake when they have made the necessary
adjustments.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: