Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60740 times)
fullstop23

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

Hm, this projects looks great.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

I think it is not good that they will make a gambling sector on their platform that will come with a gaming community. As we see most of the gaming people are teens and post-adults right? Isn't it they are opening a door for these kids and turning adult to make way into their gambling addiction on their early age? Do they have any kind of action or security to filter out those teens onto using their gambling platform?

I 101% agree with you buddy. You are right. It will just be in a click of their mouse to move to the gambling section in the platform so young game players can be also be tempted to try. But Smart City should have an age requirement before a player starts.

I agree with you.  Ever since, I am not a supporter of this gambling of Smart City Eco, but we are not the only customers to cater.  Probably, they included it in Smart City Eco,  cause they know that  there is a high feasibility rate of gambling business. I think they must put restrictions on who are allowed to use it. Age is of course must be considered.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

I like the whole concept of the project. The multipurpose concept of this project was a very help on every person, also its entertainment matters was a blast. How about the security and privacy pattern going on? even though it is a blockchain you must provide a good protection on the users.

That is already in the package, a project will never be launch with out any security!
If a project will not put that, there will be no user nor investors to come.
Safety is the initial key of any project to attract people.

Of course, Smart City Eco must first establish the system's security consistently. The SCE team can't launch an half-heart
project that would cause their downfall. Attracting customers will be a piece of cake when they have made the necessary
adjustments.

of course you are right they won't definitely launch a project that's not totally completed.

I'm pretty sure that they will do the necessary things for platform or security issues before they completely launched it.

Yeah, although the concepts are already completed, but still Smart City Eco are making revisions which I think is good. It really shows that they really want the best for this project that is why, they are not contented with their original concept but rather they did changes in order to make it better and besides thanks to the bathers, without them, SCE will not be challenged to make some revisions.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
Maybe they will also provide just like what you are complaining besides if that happens more users were getting reliable of using their system, the chance of earning in games can be also applicable in their online shop too.

Smart City Eco has a new and innovative technologies are changing the way we shop.
In recent years many companies have closed their physical doors and made the move online,
due to the many advantages that it offers.
It is a adopted blockchain technology to revolutionize the shopping industry.

Many customers have been surveyed and do take part in loyalty programs studies have found,
many have spoken about the lack of maintenance and poor functionality of these systems.
due to all transactions occurring on the  network has enabled them
to slash transaction fees by cutting out the middleman.

I used to shop on malls and other stores in our city and it is so much hassle especially when I buy so much home goods on grocery.
Good thing this project will be executed. Now I will shop on my house and wait to be delivered on our house.
A big help for us when we shop online because we don't need to fall in line to the cashier especially if the grocery outlet has many customers and we consume almost an hour to buy our grocery. But because of this project, we are lucky to have this and give some try, even there is a fee, at least we save our time that we can use to other things.
yeah you have a good point and idea  to help also smart city eco having adption of this sytem. so that the traditional method you can  will never exists somethimes  due to to sci token user  well are able to have potenially growing

Well online shopping has been a trend in the past few years. It is not a new concept and Smart City will have no problem implementing this platfrom on their project. I think SCE should make crypto currency direct payment as an option for buyers on their platform. Not only it will be effective, it will also promote the use of Cryptocurrencies.
Until now, online shopping is the trend in our society. There is no more innovation to the online marketplace aside from integrating cryptocurrency as well as the blockchain technology. This is a commonly project and there are many projects that I've encountered in this forum that is all about online shopping. However, the difference of Smart City Eco is the utility of the token. If you are a wise person, you will buy some SCE tokens because you can use it anytime, anywhere and whatever you want.
thats true even when online shopping is going on because it's the one it's looking for because of its excellent service for online shop users, so it's no wonder that this is a cryptocurrency and blockchain technology frontline because of the wonderful idea of the project. In the beautiful smart city eco the growth of its token continues its much to buy to use it for whatever time you want.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

They have a very good sense and idea to match all of the current community into one. This is one of the best thing they can offer is where they can make their platform all in one like a jack for all trades applications. but isn't it worth it to try it out first before all of the fuds and negativity said about the project before it starts?

there's alot of potential in this project, the team keeps on developing and making smart city eco more efficient and effective for the users. putting together big industries and constructing it in one platform is very remarkable. I am looking forward on participating in this wonderful project.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
You have some point joeljames23 ,instead expect the negative thoughts about the project of smart city eco ,,try to expect te positve output on this project,because it also key to believe for some potenial investor on this project althought this kind of feeling are norm,but the essence is must to look forward.
You have a point but we should also considerate the negative side of this project, because they also need to know what are the opinion of each person to their project and also for them to have a backup plan or solution on how to resolve if they have a problem regarding about their system. It is good to know that we all want this project to become successful, because of the idea and concept which will change not only in the online economy but also to society.
Well,I agree, better to know the advantages and disadvantage effect on this project  smart city eco to make sure and aware the good essence effect on this project for our society as well as community ,because  the market on this platform are aslo involved even for our children so that it must to study hard the concept,

That is normal, and it's better for the developer to know the weak part of the project earlier so they can check it out and look for an solution or put a back up plans... And this is happen every time coz we can't be perfect everytime, we are human...

I’m not well satisfied on the idea of this project and platform although I’m pretty amazed on the Online Gaming concept.
There are so many projects that are the same as this. Just a suggestion, put up some simple but helpful idea that gives interest o the user.

Well, its your own opinion only, this project is very interesting in every individual who understand what is the platform of the project all about then, if you think it is not helpful then go out, i hope before you say something you really understand what the project is all about.

An electronic game in which one or more people interact, through a command, with a device equipped
with video images. This electronic device, known generically as a platform, can be a computer,
an arcade machine, a console or a portable device as a mobile phone. Video games are, today, one of
the main industries of art and entertainment.

Today it is difficult to find a house that does not have any other console or computer.
Both adults and young people spend several hours a day playing, either through the media named
above or by other devices such as mobile or tablets.

all people who gave advise and opinion are all speculation, However, having a computer or an internet is very important nowdays especially if you in this business as well, then with SCE since it is an online system all community who will partake on their project must have of course an data connection for them to experience the service they have.
Indeed! It can also less some of our daily works using a computer and with the used of internet we can easily send files, conversation, building a businesses and etc. It is very important also as what you have said the data connection in order to the users in the system of Smart City Eco so that they can experience what kind of a service and opportunity that this project can give to us.
for me the smart city eco has a system that is unique to everyone because it's a good value for its day-to-day system to use it through a computer to access through the internet, so I can say that many can use it like When accessing internet files can be accessed through the internet, the sce continues to be a good service for project-based users.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time.

I would love to participate to this project and as what i have seen a lot of people are getting interested into it because of the opportunity been giving by the SCE to the users of their system.

As the days past many people are learning and knowing how this platform can change the way of communicating and making a whole new community
Using this smart city eco. There's a various of platform can be up and used by people on smart city eco.
smart city eco is getting more and more love from its supporters as the days pass. this will help them gain more investors a positive background will lead them to success. i would really like to be part of such a amazing and helpful project.
Indeed! Let`s just hope more people will get interested into the Smart City Eco platform, it really needs more support from the people in order not only to become popular to our economy but also it attracts more investors, in my own opinion I think it is helpful to them if they were going to have partnership.
I think they should be focused more in their marketing first before they will make an update regarding to the prototype of SCE. Days are counting and if they will not work more, nothing will come in SCE. But I am sure that the developers do a lot for the Smart City Eco, for sure they do not let this kind of project to be failed.

Smart City Eco is making progress daily and each day it passes we are doing 16 hours days and we do not post about it and our project will continue on even if the ICO ends tomorrow
just watch our roadmap and see the next steps

next is Exchange listing
           Logistics
           Mvp with several working fucntions of the platform.
           Further development.

As I keep watching on this Smart City Eco, I really appreciate how you(SCE Developers)make yourselves
visible as we discuss things here. Your updates gives us a clearer sight of how this smart City Platform
is going to be like as some may be added or maybe changed in the future.  

The response from smart city eco is important for all of us here and especially for its many investor to guide them in this project, this is rare for developer to show this kind of activeness and we haven't often see this to other platforms...
This is all we need from the developer, their response and answer to all of our questions will help us through the long run of their ICO's project, the idea that they will likely to give is brilliant...

We need each other support for this project to have a positive results, developer and investor need to exchange their suggestions... Not only the developer i guess, but also investors are welcome to give their suggestions...

This is a trash. What new on this? I always shop online and it is too normal.
What’s the point of this project? Will I get freebies when I use this project when I shop? Too common nowadays.
Well,dudi your own opinion is that if you call it there, for just one thing I can say online shopping can greatly help in our industry, even though it is too normal for us to live, but I know the project is more it's getting better to get things going online right away and it's a good idea to get them scores so they can use it in social usage. so it's not just a common time because it's a lot of things about online shopping and its users .
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

I think it is not good that they will make a gambling sector on their platform that will come with a gaming community. As we see most of the gaming people are teens and post-adults right? Isn't it they are opening a door for these kids and turning adult to make way into their gambling addiction on their early age? Do they have any kind of action or security to filter out those teens onto using their gambling platform?

well, the teens nowadays are very curious on what they see they tend to make decisions on their own. i dont think that opening a gambling site in smart city eco will give teens a chance to participate in it,besides you cant be a part of smart city eco if you dont have sce tokens most of the kids or teens cant access that.
liaowenlong

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

The project really is a very competitive one. It caters all platforms that Crypto people needed. By doing this, they will create simple what they called "Smart City Eco". I'm interested to watch how the developers realize the idea.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time.

I would love to participate to this project and as what i have seen a lot of people are getting interested into it because of the opportunity been giving by the SCE to the users of their system.

As the days past many people are learning and knowing how this platform can change the way of communicating and making a whole new community
Using this smart city eco. There's a various of platform can be up and used by people on smart city eco.
smart city eco is getting more and more love from its supporters as the days pass. this will help them gain more investors a positive background will lead them to success. i would really like to be part of such a amazing and helpful project.
Indeed! Let`s just hope more people will get interested into the Smart City Eco platform, it really needs more support from the people in order not only to become popular to our economy but also it attracts more investors, in my own opinion I think it is helpful to them if they were going to have partnership.
I think they should be focused more in their marketing first before they will make an update regarding to the prototype of SCE. Days are counting and if they will not work more, nothing will come in SCE. But I am sure that the developers do a lot for the Smart City Eco, for sure they do not let this kind of project to be failed.

Smart City Eco is making progress daily and each day it passes we are doing 16 hours days and we do not post about it and our project will continue on even if the ICO ends tomorrow
just watch our roadmap and see the next steps

next is Exchange listing
           Logistics
           Mvp with several working fucntions of the platform.
           Further development.

As I keep watching on this Smart City Eco, I really appreciate how you(SCE Developers)make yourselves
visible as we discuss things here. Your updates gives us a clearer sight of how this smart City Platform
is going to be like as some may be added or maybe changed in the future.  

The response from smart city eco is important for all of us here and especially for its many investor to guide them in this project, this is rare for developer to show this kind of activeness and we haven't often see this to other platforms...
This is all we need from the developer, their response and answer to all of our questions will help us through the long run of their ICO's project, the idea that they will likely to give is brilliant...

We need each other support for this project to have a positive results, developer and investor need to exchange their suggestions... Not only the developer i guess, but also investors are welcome to give their suggestions...

This is a trash. What new on this? I always shop online and it is too normal.
What’s the point of this project? Will I get freebies when I use this project when I shop? Too common nowadays.

Have you ever heard about the blockchain? Or its function benefits once you get involved in it? I think you're being left with the trend now

mate. Yeah, its true shopping online has been normal for a couple of years but never been connected into blockchain technology, where the

online you do was not connected in blockhain, and with Smart City eco as an online shopper you can be one of the earner using SCE which is

this project unlike in the normal online shopping you encountered for a couple of years.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:01:13 PM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
Maybe they will also provide just like what you are complaining besides if that happens more users were getting reliable of using their system, the chance of earning in games can be also applicable in their online shop too.
For Smart City Eco online shopping industry, maybe they could consider that loyalty program too, earn rewards as they shop.If for online games, they offer an opportunity to earn to entice them, why not do the same to online shopping? Shoppers value rewards that they could get.

Yes, I agreed like giving a a discount or freebies were the customer will surely be satisfy because of the incentives of gratitude or for every

buying items there is an an equivalent points then once they hit the max points of it they can possibly have a rewards from the online owner,

hows that?
Well, for the most part they have the opportunity to earn in this game, and it is applicable to online shopping because it has become so popular that it is not surprising that it is like a game that has been pupular with its users and because of this system it is possible to become popular This is especially the case, so it is sometimes unavoidable that there are times when it comes to complaining of the number of system users.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

Simply because their project is real help in our community that is why more and more people are loving it. With the great objectives of their project, our communities' problem will be lessened.

Yes, a real help in our community, a real help project with realistic objective that will surely ease the society's problem. This project is amazing and the more people loved it is a sign of success to the project.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:34:30 PM

Waves Wallet and Platform

Trade without limits
"There are no limits on withdrawals, and any cryptocurrency purchased immediately appears in your wallet’s balance."
Trade quickly and safely
"A centralized matcher and high channel capacity allow you to make deals as quickly as on a centralised exchange, but without the risk of losing your money."

-For more info about Waves Wallet and Platform ---> https://wavesplatform.com/

It will be great if they can provide free SCE token on waves. Just my thought. Anyway it is great that they also offer their own wallet but I think they need to discuss further on what will be the advantage of Waves Wallet and Platform over other existing cryptocurrency wallet.

i just dont like the idea of choosing waves wallet, i just hope waves would develop there platform
so low percentage of projects that has been successful under waves. i just hope this one would be different.
you're right with us choosing the wave wallet for what we want. I'm also one of your goals with no idea of the wave wallet idea, so the world of wave has a good platform even though the percentage of the project is low in wave.
well i think choosing waves is a great idea, based on their wed site there are some benefits by using waves platform.
one of those benefits is the tokens sold in the ICO phase up to 50% rest locked until their platform releases.

We can look forward to this as well. Wallets are very important for crypto users since it is where we store our crypto currencies and use the wallet address to exhange our crypto to cash or to make transactions. It is important that the wallet is protected and secured. I think waves will be doing just fine in providing us this need for safety and security of our crypto currencies.

In relation with the wallets , I hope we can store some of the SCE tokens in some cold wallets, in order for us to save it wisely, the idea of waves wallet just like the other said in this thread is not a thing for me, I think waves will slow the productivity of smart city eco in developing its platform, It is also good that they can provide their own wallet where SCE tokens can be stored.
You are right about it, we can see how big is the help of Smart City Eco on us because as we can see about this project, they want to develop and help every people who involve in blockchain to make it become popular and they use a platform whereas people are easily engage like online shopping, gambling, and online games too.

almost all ico appeared in this forum of bitcointalk are aiming to help people, due to with those word they can attract people to support their project invest also. However, with SCE we can see that they really aggressive to get they want to get. Besides their goal is also for the better of our economy.
That's right we are very thankful having this kind of a concept and we all hope that this project will become more efficient and reliable to the user's in the near future.
Well, this is not impossible because this project has many concept and want to help many people in many aspect too, like in solving the different problems regarding the online economy that many people really want to solve immediately.
As what I see having so many concept is actually hard to be managed and yes it is an opportunity and users are reliable into it. I hope this will be the solution regarding about the problems in our online economy, well as of now there are a lot of competitors with this project also.

Indeed, having such many concepts in one platform is a burden, but I doubt that the team won't be able to manage the project. The project is a real help for those who seeks job, who wants to earn while doing what they want and because of that this project will be very popular in the future.
That is why their team is still open for additional team members because they have a lot to develop yet and they are also hiring employees to be for the platform itself. They need more team members, its a huge project and for sure lots of work to do too. But with determination and hard work thry will be able to make it for sure.

Funds dictate the size of the team easy and simple, and timeline for delivery. Smart City Eco is just a matter of time and the critical thinkers will see the benefits of this platform when delivered
and when compared to the traditional business that rose up from 90 s dot com boom we are combining those several solutions into one smart platform and making a smart business model.

The next question is can we deliver it and the answer is yes we believe we can 100% ! We have analyzed the needs and used the technical experience from our colleagues and determined it can be done very
easily in fact its super easy to make you just need the vision and enough funds to support that vision and enough will and work put into it.

We are not afraid to put in the 16 hour work days we just need to see the goal.

Strong team of players are nothing without a capable manager who is ready to join their team and be the first one to put in the work, strong team with weak leader is weaker then medium quality team with strong
minded leader and visionary.

I admire your commitment in doing the project and making sure that you will achieve your goal to deliver to us great results. 16 hours per day is not a joke and we commend you for that.  You are correct about having a strong team and I think that you are a strong one. For the Win Smart City Eco team!

You guys are so great to bring your ideas, you are indeed admirable, you're team will work 16 hours per day just to keep your words and that's amazing. Just keep going on good track and your path will unfold.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

Waves Wallet and Platform

Trade without limits
"There are no limits on withdrawals, and any cryptocurrency purchased immediately appears in your wallet’s balance."
Trade quickly and safely
"A centralized matcher and high channel capacity allow you to make deals as quickly as on a centralised exchange, but without the risk of losing your money."

-For more info about Waves Wallet and Platform ---> https://wavesplatform.com/

It will be great if they can provide free SCE token on waves. Just my thought. Anyway it is great that they also offer their own wallet but I think they need to discuss further on what will be the advantage of Waves Wallet and Platform over other existing cryptocurrency wallet.

i just dont like the idea of choosing waves wallet, i just hope waves would develop there platform
so low percentage of projects that has been successful under waves. i just hope this one would be different.
you're right with us choosing the wave wallet for what we want. I'm also one of your goals with no idea of the wave wallet idea, so the world of wave has a good platform even though the percentage of the project is low in wave.
well i think choosing waves is a great idea, based on their wed site there are some benefits by using waves platform.
one of those benefits is the tokens sold in the ICO phase up to 50% rest locked until their platform releases.

We can look forward to this as well. Wallets are very important for crypto users since it is where we store our crypto currencies and use the wallet address to exhange our crypto to cash or to make transactions. It is important that the wallet is protected and secured. I think waves will be doing just fine in providing us this need for safety and security of our crypto currencies.

In relation with the wallets , I hope we can store some of the SCE tokens in some cold wallets, in order for us to save it wisely, the idea of waves wallet just like the other said in this thread is not a thing for me, I think waves will slow the productivity of smart city eco in developing its platform, It is also good that they can provide their own wallet where SCE tokens can be stored.
You are right about it, we can see how big is the help of Smart City Eco on us because as we can see about this project, they want to develop and help every people who involve in blockchain to make it become popular and they use a platform whereas people are easily engage like online shopping, gambling, and online games too.

almost all ico appeared in this forum of bitcointalk are aiming to help people, due to with those word they can attract people to support their project invest also. However, with SCE we can see that they really aggressive to get they want to get. Besides their goal is also for the better of our economy.
That's right we are very thankful having this kind of a concept and we all hope that this project will become more efficient and reliable to the user's in the near future.
Well, this is not impossible because this project has many concept and want to help many people in many aspect too, like in solving the different problems regarding the online economy that many people really want to solve immediately.
As what I see having so many concept is actually hard to be managed and yes it is an opportunity and users are reliable into it. I hope this will be the solution regarding about the problems in our online economy, well as of now there are a lot of competitors with this project also.

Indeed, having such many concepts in one platform is a burden, but I doubt that the team won't be able to manage the project. The project is a real help for those who seeks job, who wants to earn while doing what they want and because of that this project will be very popular in the future.
That is why their team is still open for additional team members because they have a lot to develop yet and they are also hiring employees to be for the platform itself. They need more team members, its a huge project and for sure lots of work to do too. But with determination and hard work thry will be able to make it for sure.

Funds dictate the size of the team easy and simple, and timeline for delivery. Smart City Eco is just a matter of time and the critical thinkers will see the benefits of this platform when delivered
and when compared to the traditional business that rose up from 90 s dot com boom we are combining those several solutions into one smart platform and making a smart business model.

The next question is can we deliver it and the answer is yes we believe we can 100% ! We have analyzed the needs and used the technical experience from our colleagues and determined it can be done very
easily in fact its super easy to make you just need the vision and enough funds to support that vision and enough will and work put into it.

We are not afraid to put in the 16 hour work days we just need to see the goal.

Strong team of players are nothing without a capable manager who is ready to join their team and be the first one to put in the work, strong team with weak leader is weaker then medium quality team with strong
minded leader and visionary.

I admire your commitment in doing the project and making sure that you will achieve your goal to deliver to us great results. 16 hours per day is not a joke and we commend you for that.  You are correct about having a strong team and I think that you are a strong one. For the Win Smart City Eco team!

You guys are so great to bring your ideas, you are indeed admirable, you're team will work 16 hours per day just to keep your words and that's amazing. Just keep going on good track and your path will unfold.

So it only means you need to have your ICO successful so you can get more people on your team right? Just keep up your hardwork and dedication. I know that people will appreciate what you are doing in the future, specially when they start using your platform at Smart City Eco.
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:13:39 AM

I like the whole concept of the project. The multipurpose concept of this project was a very help on every person, also its entertainment matters was a blast. How about the security and privacy pattern going on? even though it is a blockchain you must provide a good protection on the users.

Smart City Eco does pique the interest in the first time you hear it. Not only does it bring entertainment but it
can also bring money to the users. It is different from the others becuase of the concept of cryptocurrency. Having
fun while earning money is the thing that make SCE great.

there's no current issue or matter that's related on how they will manage the security of every person that will be using their platform but as of now all we can do is wait for them to announce how they will handle the security of the platform.

Smart City Eco gives users freedom to choose from which platform they want to use. With different options, you don't need to look elsewhere in doing your business online. Whether you are a casual gamer or a professional one, an online  shopper or a social media enthusiast, there is a place for you at Smart City Eco and more.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:29:51 AM

That is already in the package, a project will never be launch with out any security!

Of course, Smart City Eco must first establish the system's security consistently. The SCE team can't launch an half-heart
project that would cause their downfall. Attracting customers will be a piece of cake when they have made the necessary
adjustments.

of course you are right they won't definitely launch a project that's not totally completed.

I'm pretty sure that they will do the necessary things for platform or security issues before they completely launched it.

I am excited to see this project become successful as it not only offers its users a lot of options but also gives them a chance to earn more just by participating and playing the games in Smart City Eco. I am sure that every gamer will totally enjoy this experience. I hope that Smart City Eco will deliver a good game to us.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:50:27 AM

Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
This is a good suggestion for the SCE online shop to become popular. If there are rewards, it will give also a positive feedback to the SCE online shop. Customers will become glad if they know that they are really discounted and safe using the SCE. If that happens, assume that there are always buyer in their online marketplace. Aside from that, I think it is good if they will make an airdrop for the top customers who always buy using SCE tokens.

What the hell are on you guys? This Online Shop concept was too common at the first place. What’s new on this? What will I benefit here? Is this the same as other, right?

Yes, as you can see everything that Smart City Eco have is not a new concept but it will use blockchain technology and crypto currencies in its platform. SCE Tokens will be available for users to use and it users will have plenty of options on where to spent their SCE token. Overall, Smart City Eco offers great choices for consumers. From gaming, gambling, social networking, job hiring, online shopping and they even have their own wallet which can cater multiple types of crypto currencies. A one stop shop for all.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:00:31 AM

You are right and besides not only to attract investors but also to get more popular and encourage many people of using their system. This project won`t run without any security process, because if that happens it is easy for hackers or to those who have evil intentions to hack their system files and it is very important to well secured in order to run efficiently and being trusted by the users.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
You have some point joeljames23 ,instead expect the negative thoughts about the project of smart city eco ,,try to expect te positve output on this project,because it also key to believe for some potenial investor on this project althought this kind of feeling are norm,but the essence is must to look forward.
You have a point but we should also considerate the negative side of this project, because they also need to know what are the opinion of each person to their project and also for them to have a backup plan or solution on how to resolve if they have a problem regarding about their system. It is good to know that we all want this project to become successful, because of the idea and concept which will change not only in the online economy but also to society.
Well,I agree, better to know the advantages and disadvantage effect on this project  smart city eco to make sure and aware the good essence effect on this project for our society as well as community ,because  the market on this platform are aslo involved even for our children so that it must to study hard the concept,

That is normal, and it's better for the developer to know the weak part of the project earlier so they can check it out and look for an solution or put a back up plans... And this is happen every time coz we can't be perfect everytime, we are human...

I’m not well satisfied on the idea of this project and platform although I’m pretty amazed on the Online Gaming concept.
There are so many projects that are the same as this. Just a suggestion, put up some simple but helpful idea that gives interest o the user.

Well, its your own opinion only, this project is very interesting in every individual who understand what is the platform of the project all about then, if you think it is not helpful then go out, i hope before you say something you really understand what the project is all about.

An electronic game in which one or more people interact, through a command, with a device equipped
with video images. This electronic device, known generically as a platform, can be a computer,
an arcade machine, a console or a portable device as a mobile phone. Video games are, today, one of
the main industries of art and entertainment.

Today it is difficult to find a house that does not have any other console or computer.
Both adults and young people spend several hours a day playing, either through the media named
above or by other devices such as mobile or tablets.

all people who gave advise and opinion are all speculation, However, having a computer or an internet is very important nowdays especially if you in this business as well, then with SCE since it is an online system all community who will partake on their project must have of course an data connection for them to experience the service they have.
Indeed! It can also less some of our daily works using a computer and with the used of internet we can easily send files, conversation, building a businesses and etc. It is very important also as what you have said the data connection in order to the users in the system of Smart City Eco so that they can experience what kind of a service and opportunity that this project can give to us.
It has been proven in some studies that if we play online or video games daily, we can improve our visual attention,
be more efficient in changing tasks, be faster in tasks where we have to perform a visual search or
discriminate objects by their shape / color.

Maybe it`s true but there are some people they were trying to apply what they have seen in the online games or even normal posting status in social media and as what you have said it can make efficient in changing task as well as thinking skills and yes, it is right but it also depends upon the situation because as we all know we cannot force our self beyond to our capacity.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:41:39 AM

You are right and besides not only to attract investors but also to get more popular and encourage many people of using their system. This project won`t run without any security process, because if that happens it is easy for hackers or to those who have evil intentions to hack their system files and it is very important to well secured in order to run efficiently and being trusted by the users.
a project has been prepared in cooked by his team and I am sure will be a lot of support for this project and hopefully can smoothly in achieving targets and success.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: