Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60740 times)
eXEMpted

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:36:36 PM

I think it is not good that they will make a gambling sector on their platform that will come with a gaming community. As we see most of the gaming people are teens and post-adults right? Isn't it they are opening a door for these kids and turning adult to make way into their gambling addiction on their early age? Do they have any kind of action or security to filter out those teens onto using their gambling platform?

You have a good point! It should be divided into several sections where there is a restriction towards the young gamers. It will prevent from allowing minor age to play with gambling. However, there is no impossible right now. They can pretend to be a mature one depends upon their capacity to tamper their identity but still I agree with your opinion.
Correct, because we all know that using a gadgets or any other device where kids can use to play is not easy to trace what is the age of the users, but i thinks the guidance of the parents is needed when their kids are always in front of computer to trace what they do.
This is really quite hard to do but I will not be surprised if Smart City Eco will come up with the idea of solving this dilemma on gambling features of the Smart City Eco platform. I hope they will find a way so that the kids will be protected and guided by using the platform and besides they can use the online games designed for them to use.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

The use of online games also creates feelings of self-esteem and competition in players game after game.
As you overcome the different challenges and levels,
you feel better about yourself and able to meet the following objectives.
Smart City Eco what a nice project i'm looking forward their launching..

Not to forget that aside from those positive feelings, there is also negative feeling that can be build up while playing online games... and that is being addictive to it, but worry not because Smart City Eco has come up with a solution to that problem and that is giving restrictions in the time spent in of the gamers.  It means they have given a maximum time allowed for the gamers to avoid addiction.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:39:15 PM

The use of online games also creates feelings of self-esteem and competition in players game after game.

In games of consoles and computers also promote values such as solidarity, friendship, cohesion and a
sense of belonging to a group.
It is important for parents to take advantage of these benefits to improve family relationships

It has a negative effects on socialization, child who has fun with games that are violent can lead
to negative effects in their socialization with other equals, leading to their lack of sense of belonging or social justice
video games cannot be discussed, which increases violence.

If you do not have control of its use, it can affect our life in a negative way.
Thus, affecting our school performance, the family and our day to day life in general.

I hope Smart City Eco will provide age-appropriate and non-violent online games for children.And parents should do their part
in monitoring them.Too much time spent with online games should be watched upon to prevent negative effect on young ones.
But for adult online gamer, this is going to be enticing for it does bring them fun at the same time, when becoming good at the game,SCE rewards them with SCE tokens which they can use in other market of SCE platform.
I do believe that Smart City Eco has anticipated these issues and I know that they will have regulations for these.  I have this gut feeling that this company is not just after the profit, I do believe that they are also aware of their social responsibility as well.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

I like the whole concept of the project. The multipurpose concept of this project was a very help on every person, also its entertainment matters was a blast. How about the security and privacy pattern going on? even though it is a blockchain you must provide a good protection on the users.

Smart City Eco does pique the interest in the first time you hear it. Not only does it bring entertainment but it
can also bring money to the users. It is different from the others becuase of the concept of cryptocurrency. Having
fun while earning money is the thing that make SCE great.

there's no current issue or matter that's related on how they will manage the security of every person that will be using their platform but as of now all we can do is wait for them to announce how they will handle the security of the platform.

Smart City Eco gives users freedom to choose from which platform they want to use. With different options, you don't need to look elsewhere in doing your business online. Whether you are a casual gamer or a professional one, an online  shopper or a social media enthusiast, there is a place for you at Smart City Eco and more.
I also waiting on the updates on how they will manage the security and privacy of the users. Hope that this time they will give a powerful protection because of the earning concept of the project. Good project though. Protection matters update needed.
Didn't read also about the privacy and security matters of this project. I love the whole project though. No need to worry about, You got us right SmartCityEco Team and Developers?,lol.
all our excellence results in success in any field, and I believe that smart city eco will truly achieve on this victory in order to have a solution in the field to widespread poverty through at finanacial institustion, especially to those  people who are my only source of livelihood  is now that they are living for , and I am looking forward to the time we will be change  about other aspects of livelihood program and source of money and I think that your team's is one of them,and have a talent to aim for another system for the comfortable living  life to each other.

Well true about your saying because smart city eco is making the way to continue the beautiful system to help solve a wide range of solutions through finanacial institute, so it's no wonder that they can achieve success through smart city eco system. each with aspirational livelihood programs.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:03:03 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 09:20:23 PM by LastRolling

What a brilliant Idea on getting all of the other platforms into one! This won't be the first but this can be a new hop on innovating an online community. Where everyone can chat and socialize on the web, Gambling on the platform and even paid for playing certain games they will launch.

yup,smart city eco will be revolutionizing the online community.this will be another step on making online usage more effective and efficient for everyone.
and yes,they are paying their gamers while they play they also pay users for their time spent in the platform.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:15:57 PM

I like the whole concept of the project. The multipurpose concept of this project was a very help on every person, also its entertainment matters was a blast. How about the security and privacy pattern going on? even though it is a blockchain you must provide a good protection on the users.

Smart City Eco does pique the interest in the first time you hear it. Not only does it bring entertainment but it
can also bring money to the users. It is different from the others becuase of the concept of cryptocurrency. Having

there's no current issue or matter that's related on how they will manage the security of every person that will be using their platform but as of now all we can do is wait for them to announce how they will handle the security of the platform.

Smart City Eco gives users freedom to choose from which platform they want to use. With different options, you don't need to look elsewhere in doing your business online. Whether you are a casual gamer or a professional one, an online  shopper or a social media enthusiast, there is a place for you at Smart City Eco and more.
I also waiting on the updates on how they will manage the security and privacy of the users. Hope that this time they will give a powerful protection because of the earning concept of the project. Good project though. Protection matters update needed.
Didn't read also about the privacy and security matters of this project. I love the whole project though. No need to worry about, You got us right SmartCityEco Team and Developers?,lol.
Well I know the smart city eco has a solution about the security of a project to keep its users in their privacy, so much more protection than they are on their projects. So users have this freedom to choose with the projects it, so with the smart city eco help keep its projects safe.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

online shopping can be really fun and efficient for shoppers.
and smart city eco would like to bring convinience to their shoppers,
Where else can you comfortably shop at midnight while in your pajamas?
and as the users shop for goods and stuff users earn some profit by the time they spent in the platform.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:31:20 PM

see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time.

I would love to participate to this project and as what i have seen a lot of people are getting interested into it because of the opportunity been giving by the SCE to the users of their system.

As the days past many people are learning and knowing how this platform can change the way of communicating and making a whole new community
Using this smart city eco. There's a various of platform can be up and used by people on smart city eco.
smart city eco is getting more and more love from its supporters as the days pass. this will help them gain more investors a positive background will lead them to success. i would really like to be part of such a amazing and helpful project.
Indeed! Let`s just hope more people will get interested into the Smart City Eco platform, it really needs more support from the people in order not only to become popular to our economy but also it attracts more investors, in my own opinion I think it is helpful to them if they were going to have partnership.
I think they should be focused more in their marketing first before they will make an update regarding to the prototype of SCE. Days are counting and if they will not work more, nothing will come in SCE. But I am sure that the developers do a lot for the Smart City Eco, for sure they do not let this kind of project to be failed.

Smart City Eco is making progress daily and each day it passes we are doing 16 hours days and we do not post about it and our project will continue on even if the ICO ends tomorrow
just watch our roadmap and see the next steps

next is Exchange listing
           Logistics
           Mvp with several working fucntions of the platform.
           Further development.

As I keep watching on this Smart City Eco, I really appreciate how you(SCE Developers)make yourselves
visible as we discuss things here. Your updates gives us a clearer sight of how this smart City Platform
is going to be like as some may be added or maybe changed in the future.  

The response from smart city eco is important for all of us here and especially for its many investor to guide them in this project, this is rare for developer to show this kind of activeness and we haven't often see this to other platforms...
This is all we need from the developer, their response and answer to all of our questions will help us through the long run of their ICO's project, the idea that they will likely to give is brilliant...

We need each other support for this project to have a positive results, developer and investor need to exchange their suggestions... Not only the developer i guess, but also investors are welcome to give their suggestions...

This is a trash. What new on this? I always shop online and it is too normal.
What’s the point of this project? Will I get freebies when I use this project when I shop? Too common nowadays.
Well,dudi your own opinion is that if you call it there, for just one thing I can say online shopping can greatly help in our industry, even though it is too normal for us to live, but I know the project is more it's getting better to get things going online right away and it's a good idea to get them scores so they can use it in social usage. so it's not just a common time because it's a lot of things about online shopping and its users .
Yes,dudi I'm really one of those who hope to give the developer the value of such a challenge to reach it through their ICO project so help to give you a brilliant idea to make it more enjoyable with smart city eco projects.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:46:58 PM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
Well michayahel10 I didnt see it in their whitepaper but i am sure they will need to have some incentives also for their loyal costumers just like in online games. This idea of yours is gonna bring the whole platform returning costumers the moment they value their costumers and that would mean good revenue for them too.
It is good that this kind of suggestion brings in the Smart City Eco. They might not think this before but because the OP has a brilliant mind, his idea may conclude also for the development of the project. If they give rewards to their customers, I expect that the goods they offer online will be bullished by the customers who want to get the rewards or discounts. As we know that people really likes to save their money.
Ya nellayar. I wish they also have a rating system for the buyers and sellers so deserving sellers will be rated excellent and will be recommended to family and friends by costumers and also good costumers will get good rating so the next time he visits the site he will be recognized as returning good costumer.
That suggestion will really make a big impact in their online market. People who know about them incentivizing loyal costumers and big buyers will surely invite their friends to see the site and shop also. Word of mouth is also very effective in advertising and not just social medias.
I agree with you guys. If they will come up with a reward system for loyal customers, it will surely be a big increase in sales.  I am speaking as a customer, definitely I will always go to shops where in I can earn points when buying.

Your right, most of the customers want to buy goods where they can get points as they can use also to have a discount too. I believe that most busy people are choose online shopping now, if they know about the Smart City Eco project, they will choose to buy on them for sure.

Yeah, I agreed on you xamil, because they have much time to spend with to buy in the malls. So I think it is better to shop in online, less time

consuming unlike if you online shopping even when your at home or in the office even even while on travel you can do it any time, which is

suitable for us to use the service of SCE.
Yes,dudi it is true that all of these can be pupular in the future due to the reward system for its customers, so many
  benefiting from its points to be reused in the following large stores, so the poteintial is big enough to be one big shop in the future because of its many uses.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time.

I would love to participate to this project and as what i have seen a lot of people are getting interested into it because of the opportunity been giving by the SCE to the users of their system.

As the days past many people are learning and knowing how this platform can change the way of communicating and making a whole new community
Using this smart city eco. There's a various of platform can be up and used by people on smart city eco.
smart city eco is getting more and more love from its supporters as the days pass. this will help them gain more investors a positive background will lead them to success. i would really like to be part of such a amazing and helpful project.
Indeed! Let`s just hope more people will get interested into the Smart City Eco platform, it really needs more support from the people in order not only to become popular to our economy but also it attracts more investors, in my own opinion I think it is helpful to them if they were going to have partnership.
I think they should be focused more in their marketing first before they will make an update regarding to the prototype of SCE. Days are counting and if they will not work more, nothing will come in SCE. But I am sure that the developers do a lot for the Smart City Eco, for sure they do not let this kind of project to be failed.

Smart City Eco is making progress daily and each day it passes we are doing 16 hours days and we do not post about it and our project will continue on even if the ICO ends tomorrow

next is Exchange listing
           Logistics
           Further development.

As I keep watching on this Smart City Eco, I really appreciate how you(SCE Developers)make yourselves
visible as we discuss things here. Your updates gives us a clearer sight of how this smart City Platform

The response from smart city eco is important for all of us here and especially for its many investor to guide them in this project, this is rare for developer to show this kind of activeness and we haven't often see this to other platforms...
This is all we need from the developer, their response and answer to all of our questions will help us through the long run of their ICO's project, the idea that they will likely to give is brilliant...

We need each other support for this project to have a positive results, developer and investor need to exchange their suggestions... Not only the developer i guess, but also investors are welcome to give their suggestions...

What’s the point of this project? Will I get freebies when I use this project when I shop? Too common nowadays.
Well,dudi your own opinion is that if you call it there, for just one thing I can say online shopping can greatly help in our industry, even though it is too normal for us to live, but I know the project is more it's getting better to get things going online right away and it's a good idea to get them scores so they can use it in social usage. so it's not just a common time because it's a lot of things about online shopping and its users .
Yes,dudi I'm really one of those who hope to give the developer the value of such a challenge to reach it through their ICO project so help to give you a brilliant idea to make it more enjoyable with smart city eco projects.

Did you even read the whitepaper of this project? Smart City Eco is not just an online shop but a multiple platform project. Have you done anything worthwhile and give yourself and dedication to your project? Its easy to give negative comments and feedback without really thinking. Kindly read what is the project is all about before making anymore comment on something which you have not even given time to read.
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:08:54 PM

In games of consoles and computers also promote values such as solidarity, friendship, cohesion and a
sense of belonging to a group.
It is important for parents to take advantage of these benefits to improve family relationships

It has a negative effects on socialization, child who has fun with games that are violent can lead
to negative effects in their socialization with other equals, leading to their lack of sense of belonging or social justice
video games cannot be discussed, which increases violence.

If you do not have control of its use, it can affect our life in a negative way.
Thus, affecting our school performance, the family and our day to day life in general.

I hope Smart City Eco will provide age-appropriate and non-violent online games for children.And parents should do their part
in monitoring them.Too much time spent with online games should be watched upon to prevent negative effect on young ones.
But for adult online gamer, this is going to be enticing for it does bring them fun at the same time, when becoming good at the game,SCE rewards them with SCE tokens which they can use in other market of SCE platform.

I am hoping too as well. As we know parents sometimes really can't stop children in playing online games. However I am expecting that the games that will be provided by SCE is inclined towards adult gamers. This is due to the use of SCE token. Well, let us see what Smart City Eco really offers.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

That is already in the package, a project will never be launch with out any security!
If a project will not put that, there will be no user nor investors to come.
Safety is the initial key of any project to attract people.

Of course, Smart City Eco must first establish the system's security consistently. The SCE team can't launch an half-heart
project that would cause their downfall. Attracting customers will be a piece of cake when they have made the necessary
adjustments.

of course you are right they won't definitely launch a project that's not totally completed.

I'm pretty sure that they will do the necessary things for platform or security issues before they completely launched it.

I am excited to see this project become successful as it not only offers its users a lot of options but also gives them a chance to earn more just by participating and playing the games in Smart City Eco. I am sure that every gamer will totally enjoy this experience. I hope that Smart City Eco will deliver a good game to us.

Just like you I'm also excited for this project to be successful. I really wish they will provide exciting games in online gaming, I really love that part. Smart city eco's the best!
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

next is Exchange listing
           Logistics
           Further development.

Did you even read the whitepaper of this project? Smart City Eco is not just an online shop but a multiple platform project. Have you done anything worthwhile and give yourself and dedication to your project? Its easy to give negative comments and feedback without really thinking. Kindly read what is the project is all about before making anymore comment on something which you have not even given time to read.

What you say is true. Its easy to give negative comments specially without knowing the details. Online shopping is just one of the offers and platform for Smart City Eco. The most anticipated part is the gaming platform which will also give users the chance to earn SCE tokens while playing. Try reading this thread and the whitepaper so you can have an appropriate evaluation of the project. Peace everyone.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

That is already in the package, a project will never be launch with out any security!
You are right and besides not only to attract investors but also to get more popular and encourage many people of using their system. This project won`t run without any security process, because if that happens it is easy for hackers or to those who have evil intentions to hack their system files and it is very important to well secured in order to run efficiently and being trusted by the users.
a project has been prepared in cooked by his team and I am sure will be a lot of support for this project and hopefully can smoothly in achieving targets and success.
see the project that gives many positive comments as well as many who provide support for the projects I am sure that in the future will be more smoothly in reaching the target and hopefully the success can be achieved.

Yes, and since the project is receiving lot of positive comments, surely the team of this project will do their best to make this project successful, I'm sure they will do what their supporters need so that they can satisfy them.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

Waves Wallet and Platform

Trade without limits
"There are no limits on withdrawals, and any cryptocurrency purchased immediately appears in your wallet’s balance."
Trade quickly and safely
"A centralized matcher and high channel capacity allow you to make deals as quickly as on a centralised exchange, but without the risk of losing your money."

-For more info about Waves Wallet and Platform ---> https://wavesplatform.com/

It will be great if they can provide free SCE token on waves. Just my thought. Anyway it is great that they also offer their own wallet but I think they need to discuss further on what will be the advantage of Waves Wallet and Platform over other existing cryptocurrency wallet.

i just dont like the idea of choosing waves wallet, i just hope waves would develop there platform
so low percentage of projects that has been successful under waves. i just hope this one would be different.
you're right with us choosing the wave wallet for what we want. I'm also one of your goals with no idea of the wave wallet idea, so the world of wave has a good platform even though the percentage of the project is low in wave.
well i think choosing waves is a great idea, based on their wed site there are some benefits by using waves platform.
one of those benefits is the tokens sold in the ICO phase up to 50% rest locked until their platform releases.

We can look forward to this as well. Wallets are very important for crypto users since it is where we store our crypto currencies and use the wallet address to exhange our crypto to cash or to make transactions. It is important that the wallet is protected and secured. I think waves will be doing just fine in providing us this need for safety and security of our crypto currencies.

In relation with the wallets , I hope we can store some of the SCE tokens in some cold wallets, in order for us to save it wisely, the idea of waves wallet just like the other said in this thread is not a thing for me, I think waves will slow the productivity of smart city eco in developing its platform, It is also good that they can provide their own wallet where SCE tokens can be stored.
You are right about it, we can see how big is the help of Smart City Eco on us because as we can see about this project, they want to develop and help every people who involve in blockchain to make it become popular and they use a platform whereas people are easily engage like online shopping, gambling, and online games too.

almost all ico appeared in this forum of bitcointalk are aiming to help people, due to with those word they can attract people to support their project invest also. However, with SCE we can see that they really aggressive to get they want to get. Besides their goal is also for the better of our economy.
That's right we are very thankful having this kind of a concept and we all hope that this project will become more efficient and reliable to the user's in the near future.
Well, this is not impossible because this project has many concept and want to help many people in many aspect too, like in solving the different problems regarding the online economy that many people really want to solve immediately.
As what I see having so many concept is actually hard to be managed and yes it is an opportunity and users are reliable into it. I hope this will be the solution regarding about the problems in our online economy, well as of now there are a lot of competitors with this project also.

Indeed, having such many concepts in one platform is a burden, but I doubt that the team won't be able to manage the project. The project is a real help for those who seeks job, who wants to earn while doing what they want and because of that this project will be very popular in the future.
That is why their team is still open for additional team members because they have a lot to develop yet and they are also hiring employees to be for the platform itself. They need more team members, its a huge project and for sure lots of work to do too. But with determination and hard work thry will be able to make it for sure.

Funds dictate the size of the team easy and simple, and timeline for delivery. Smart City Eco is just a matter of time and the critical thinkers will see the benefits of this platform when delivered
and when compared to the traditional business that rose up from 90 s dot com boom we are combining those several solutions into one smart platform and making a smart business model.

The next question is can we deliver it and the answer is yes we believe we can 100% ! We have analyzed the needs and used the technical experience from our colleagues and determined it can be done very
easily in fact its super easy to make you just need the vision and enough funds to support that vision and enough will and work put into it.

We are not afraid to put in the 16 hour work days we just need to see the goal.

Strong team of players are nothing without a capable manager who is ready to join their team and be the first one to put in the work, strong team with weak leader is weaker then medium quality team with strong
minded leader and visionary.

I admire your commitment in doing the project and making sure that you will achieve your goal to deliver to us great results. 16 hours per day is not a joke and we commend you for that.  You are correct about having a strong team and I think that you are a strong one. For the Win Smart City Eco team!

You guys are so great to bring your ideas, you are indeed admirable, you're team will work 16 hours per day just to keep your words and that's amazing. Just keep going on good track and your path will unfold.

So it only means you need to have your ICO successful so you can get more people on your team right? Just keep up your hardwork and dedication. I know that people will appreciate what you are doing in the future, specially when they start using your platform at Smart City Eco.
I love the whole project, and the ideas of the Developers are so freaking good. It would be successful in a series of time I believe but why this waves wallet you choose to be part in? Most of the project uses ERC-20 rather Ethereum Blockchains, why you come up on this?

I have that question in mind as well since most project I see runs on ERC-20 or Ethereum Blockchain. I think this is because they would like to accept multiple types of crypto currency in their wallet. I am not really familiar with the technical specifics of wallets but what I know is that it should be secured and highly protected to safe keep the user's crypto currencies.
jordan_23

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

What an interesting updates about this cool project! Smart City Eco has an information security policy signed. Check out the article on the link below.
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/b46aa3_8381a1f6f91348bcb32c353582b1da7c.pdf
ahiarobert01

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:52:52 AM

What an interesting updates about this cool project! Smart City Eco has an information security policy signed. Check out the article on the link below.
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/b46aa3_8381a1f6f91348bcb32c353582b1da7c.pdf

Nice update! After going through some contents of the project, watching some of the videos, and latest updates, this platform will be really amazing. Bringing most of the transactions on a decentralized servers. I love the DEX exchange. The speed of trade executions will improve, as well as the liquidation. looking forward for more updates.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:02:18 AM

Of course, Smart City Eco must first establish the system's security consistently. The SCE team can't launch an half-heart
project that would cause their downfall. Attracting customers will be a piece of cake when they have made the necessary
adjustments.

of course you are right they won't definitely launch a project that's not totally completed.

I'm pretty sure that they will do the necessary things for platform or security issues before they completely launched it.

I am excited to see this project become successful as it not only offers its users a lot of options but also gives them a chance to earn more just by participating and playing the games in Smart City Eco. I am sure that every gamer will totally enjoy this experience. I hope that Smart City Eco will deliver a good game to us.
It also depends on what games should they were going to be launched and if the users would be fun of playing their games then it will surely gain more popular to our online industry which a lot of competitors will encountered to this project of Smart City Eco. We do hope that this will give us fun to the users not only to earn but also it also gives opportunity to our future.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:33:35 AM

That is right there making one stop shop for the users of their project and people can easily understand what this project aims for because as what they have proposed for not only to lessen the unemployment but also you can do business or earn through playing with their games in Smart City Eco.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:12:33 AM

Waves Wallet and Platform

Trade without limits
"There are no limits on withdrawals, and any cryptocurrency purchased immediately appears in your wallet’s balance."
Trade quickly and safely
"A centralized matcher and high channel capacity allow you to make deals as quickly as on a centralised exchange, but without the risk of losing your money."

-For more info about Waves Wallet and Platform ---> https://wavesplatform.com/

It will be great if they can provide free SCE token on waves. Just my thought. Anyway it is great that they also offer their own wallet but I think they need to discuss further on what will be the advantage of Waves Wallet and Platform over other existing cryptocurrency wallet.

i just dont like the idea of choosing waves wallet, i just hope waves would develop there platform
so low percentage of projects that has been successful under waves. i just hope this one would be different.
you're right with us choosing the wave wallet for what we want. I'm also one of your goals with no idea of the wave wallet idea, so the world of wave has a good platform even though the percentage of the project is low in wave.
well i think choosing waves is a great idea, based on their wed site there are some benefits by using waves platform.
one of those benefits is the tokens sold in the ICO phase up to 50% rest locked until their platform releases.

We can look forward to this as well. Wallets are very important for crypto users since it is where we store our crypto currencies and use the wallet address to exhange our crypto to cash or to make transactions. It is important that the wallet is protected and secured. I think waves will be doing just fine in providing us this need for safety and security of our crypto currencies.

In relation with the wallets , I hope we can store some of the SCE tokens in some cold wallets, in order for us to save it wisely, the idea of waves wallet just like the other said in this thread is not a thing for me, I think waves will slow the productivity of smart city eco in developing its platform, It is also good that they can provide their own wallet where SCE tokens can be stored.
You are right about it, we can see how big is the help of Smart City Eco on us because as we can see about this project, they want to develop and help every people who involve in blockchain to make it become popular and they use a platform whereas people are easily engage like online shopping, gambling, and online games too.

almost all ico appeared in this forum of bitcointalk are aiming to help people, due to with those word they can attract people to support their project invest also. However, with SCE we can see that they really aggressive to get they want to get. Besides their goal is also for the better of our economy.
That's right we are very thankful having this kind of a concept and we all hope that this project will become more efficient and reliable to the user's in the near future.
Well, this is not impossible because this project has many concept and want to help many people in many aspect too, like in solving the different problems regarding the online economy that many people really want to solve immediately.
As what I see having so many concept is actually hard to be managed and yes it is an opportunity and users are reliable into it. I hope this will be the solution regarding about the problems in our online economy, well as of now there are a lot of competitors with this project also.

Indeed, having such many concepts in one platform is a burden, but I doubt that the team won't be able to manage the project. The project is a real help for those who seeks job, who wants to earn while doing what they want and because of that this project will be very popular in the future.
That is why their team is still open for additional team members because they have a lot to develop yet and they are also hiring employees to be for the platform itself. They need more team members, its a huge project and for sure lots of work to do too. But with determination and hard work thry will be able to make it for sure.

Funds dictate the size of the team easy and simple, and timeline for delivery. Smart City Eco is just a matter of time and the critical thinkers will see the benefits of this platform when delivered
and when compared to the traditional business that rose up from 90 s dot com boom we are combining those several solutions into one smart platform and making a smart business model.

The next question is can we deliver it and the answer is yes we believe we can 100% ! We have analyzed the needs and used the technical experience from our colleagues and determined it can be done very
easily in fact its super easy to make you just need the vision and enough funds to support that vision and enough will and work put into it.

We are not afraid to put in the 16 hour work days we just need to see the goal.

Strong team of players are nothing without a capable manager who is ready to join their team and be the first one to put in the work, strong team with weak leader is weaker then medium quality team with strong
minded leader and visionary.

I admire your commitment in doing the project and making sure that you will achieve your goal to deliver to us great results. 16 hours per day is not a joke and we commend you for that.  You are correct about having a strong team and I think that you are a strong one. For the Win Smart City Eco team!

You guys are so great to bring your ideas, you are indeed admirable, you're team will work 16 hours per day just to keep your words and that's amazing. Just keep going on good track and your path will unfold.

So it only means you need to have your ICO successful so you can get more people on your team right? Just keep up your hardwork and dedication. I know that people will appreciate what you are doing in the future, specially when they start using your platform at Smart City Eco.
I love the whole project, and the ideas of the Developers are so freaking good. It would be successful in a series of time I believe but why this waves wallet you choose to be part in? Most of the project uses ERC-20 rather Ethereum Blockchains, why you come up on this?

I have that question in mind as well since most project I see runs on ERC-20 or Ethereum Blockchain. I think this is because they would like to accept multiple types of crypto currency in their wallet. I am not really familiar with the technical specifics of wallets but what I know is that it should be secured and highly protected to safe keep the user's crypto currencies.
I just don't want the Wallet, that's it. The whole project is great but the platform you chose with is a bit loose of success. Must change the wallet, lol.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: