Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76402 times)
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

It is true that ETH will be next generation of BTC. Demand of ETH in coins market is increasing rapidly and is going to be trending. Investors' trends are going on this way, in the coming days, the expansion of ETH and demand will increase.

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:07:13 AM

Ethereum indeed is the best coin and been used by many aspect. Ethereum rise was caused by ethereum zero hard fork issue. I do believe there will be good news about ethereum and there will be big grow in next few month.

megi440c

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:30:03 AM

if I see eth prices more stable if the increase is not too significant and if not too sharp then I think Ethereum can not be a major rival of Bitcoin in terms of the value of save and exchange rate (as Asset). Basically Ethereum has been secured by several key factors, for example with the EEA (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) group that has been formed with dozens of giant corporate companies incorporated in it such as Microsoft, Inter, and the newly joined CME Group.
but this is just an opinion of mine
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:28:31 AM

Somehow, but ethereum and bitcoin has different purpose.  Ethereum is not created itself for payments alternative unlike bitcoins.Bitcoin is the number one largest cryptocurrency while ethereum is the second and it doesn't mean that ETH will compete BTC.The value of bitcoins is larger than ethereum, and I think 50% of chance that ETH will be next generation of BTC.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:44:34 AM

Ethereum indeed is the best coin and been used by many aspect. Ethereum rise was caused by ethereum zero hard fork issue. I do believe there will be good news about ethereum and there will be big grow in next few month.
Parallel to the bitcoin some other coins develop that coin is ethereum. Ethereum has all the credibility to become a strong force in the cryptocurrency market, but ethereum can't be matched with the bitcoin. It's unfair to compare with bitcoin because is already strongly established currency. Ethereum can consider after the bitcoin.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
SparkSun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. Ethereum will indeed grow in price that may surpass that of bitcoin and will definitely be more valuable coin in2018
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

It can be, it is the best candidate and exchanges already have ethereum pairs that people are using surprisingly.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:26:38 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

I always follow the development of ethereum, eth is the most potent altcoin compared to other altcoin. yes that's what I've learned. to compete with bitcoin, I think it is not easy. because bitcoin has always been the most important point in the crypto kingdom.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

eth is popular because of many fans but for me eth will remain below btc to accompany btc and eth step can replace btc position as next generation
mega sylviku

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

I think it could be. because eth price is almost stable as like bitcoin.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

ethereum is the second crypto at the top. eth excellence we already know. ranging from smart contracts and technology
I believe the eth value will get better from time to time even though the market is still relatively unstable. but i doubt eth can offset bitcoin.
gapthecap11

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:05:26 AM

Lets just see in the future if eth will be the next generation of BTC.
dominasikoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

I don't really think that ETH is the next generation of BTC.
BTC will always become BTC and will always become the top 1 in the market in the near future.
But i will say that ETH is a very good coin for a long-term investment.
conkeconke

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

In my opinion, ETH already did great in this year with the growth to more than 1,000$ for 1 ETH. It really shows the future will be ETH and smart contract coin.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

How many predictions of thoughts and everything else about overtaking bitcoin, but no one named the reasons for this may happen. In short, I think everyone understands that while this year's ETH is not so good to break the foundations of the market, so we are waiting for a coin increase.
ktulhu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

Most likely, it will grow, but it is impossible to predict exactly when this happens. But you can work with the currency.

glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:23:06 AM

Most likely, it will grow, but it is impossible to predict exactly when this happens. But you can work with the currency.

ETH is just on it's own paradigm, it has the best developer community and is truly revolutionizing business.  I think both will do well over the long term, however ETH will enable new types of businesses that just weren't possible before

TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:26:14 AM

I do not see what you are seeing. I think it will not happen. Ethereum will grow bigger of course, even reaching what Bitcoin has already reached. But it does not mean to say that all throughout the time while Ethereum is flying, Bitcoin is also falling down on the other hand. That will not happen. And if you consider that the falling down of Bitcoin will push Ethereum on a higher step of the ladder, you are wrong. The fall of Bitcoin is the fall of everything most probably.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

There is an opinion that bitcoin is the blockchain 1.0, Ethereum - blockchain 2.0 and the other blockchains which were created for decentralized apps are the 3rd generation of blockchains (3.0), f.e. Eos, Arcblock etc.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
ICOPara

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

Yes it is possible. ETH have more features than BTC. The best of it is smart contracts. Most of ICOs using ERC20 tokens. 0.2-0.3 sats enough for replace with BTC.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: