Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76400 times)
henry1997

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

yes I also think like you. ETHEREUM will be a rival of Bitcoin because it's a lot and equally investors support ETHEREUM.

and moreover ethereum has many who use its platform and ETHEREUM excellence.

He is a Pure Autonomous Company Running Because of the Internet Network. Almost Without Man or Human Service behind the scenes. He is Pure Internet Machine Spreads Worldwide to Your Laptop, Computer or Personal Smartphone.

Ether here can also be referred to as Equivalent Asset with Bitcoin Digital Currency. But Ether's advantage over Bitcoin is that Ether runs on a Mutual Ethereum System. Ether can also pay for Memory Storage, Electrical Fuel Costs to make the Ethereum Network Resources Continue to Run Online Worldwide. Also called "GAS".

But actually, Bitcoin and Ether also support each other. Because Without Bitcoin, Ether guns could probably have Price. The price is determined in the Exchange of Demand for Human Emotions on "Sell and Buy".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

I think Ethereum is the coin of future. Smart contracts technology, fast transactions, open source these are major advantages of the coin. Ethereum the best!
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

the current development of ethereum is getting better. let alone every ico always use ethereum based coin. but eth can not beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is the main crypto currency, and the price is quite different when compared with ethereum.
DMarkov90

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

The bitcoin still very long will be on the first place!
Just because it is the first cryptocurrency. I consider that Ethereum it is much more useful. And sometime he will be on the first place.
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
I'm sure if ETH is able to ride again. and capable of being a Bitcoin generation. indeed for now ETH is still decreasing. but I'm sure this will not last long.
MeganHeverin

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

Many projects that will ensure the growth of the air in 2018, I do not believe that the air can overtake the cost of bitcoins, but that it can be fixed in the second line of the rating by the amount of money in the project. I am sure that this year will be a very good growth of the industry.  Cool
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

In my opinion, I think ETH is not the next generation of Bitcoin, currently some US investors rush to buy Bitcoin Cash. I think Bitcoin Cash will follow in Bitcoin. In terms of functionality and performance, Bitcoin Cash is just like Bitcoin, but it costs less.

kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:51:08 PM

It won't occur, simply observe the last time ETH becomes unpredictable, when everybody discussing the finish of Bitcoin in light of the fact that Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin. All things considered, the outline indicates both coin advertise top is huge, we can see obviously ETH relatively tipped the Bitcoin showcase top. At last, we realize what is going on, its fizzled.
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

There is no argument against Ethereum being touted as the next generation of Bitcoin. That is the truth now. Bitcoin is always ahead and those that came later like Ethereum must only be the next generation. But when you say that it will surpass Bitcoin, that might not actually happen. There is no reason why Bitcoin would suddenly fall down and be replaced with Ethereum. Both are actually growing right now in value but with Bitcoin much faster.
jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:22:57 AM

Ethereum is an open source platform for digital currency and blockchain platforms. It provides developers with a platform to build and publish applications on the blockchain. Ethereum technology can be used to program, decentralize, guarantee and trade anything, voting, domain names, financial exchanges, crowdfunding, corporate governance, contracts and most agreements, intellectual property rights.
Bitcoin's underlying technology blockchain can validate, store, and replicate transaction data on multiple computers worldwide. Ethereum takes this concept a step further by making it possible to run code on multiple computers worldwide.
Ethereum has high scalability, cost and speed are better than Bitcoin.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

Sure looks like it but saying something is the next generation might also be saying that bitcoin will die out which I don't believe to be true or even likely to happen because bitcoin is the major coin in the cryptocurrency market and if it dies out then other coins would be dying out too. Moreover, they are not in a competition to try and overtake each other, they are doing good in their own ways.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
blackblue986

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

Ethereum will return to normal in March, but if we look at the current development of Ethereum has started to rise along with rising Bitcoin prices.
danchozind999

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

I think it has potential
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

for now ethereum has very much value with bitcoin, but for the future ethereum can replace bitcoin. ethereum has a long time to realize it. being second after bitcoin is a great start to ethereum.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

Considering the built-in feature set, I think the new XMR is an improved version of bitcoin. But in terms of influence and importance in the market. ETH is still showing good performance improvements. In the future of cryptocurrency, it is difficult to anticipate further fluctuations and adjustments. But at this point, I think ETH has the potential, but it will be hard to replace the bitcoin dominance and the forces behind it.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:01:33 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

maybe it could happen in the coming year because I see Ethereum is very good in growth and very good in popularity and many people who sport with Ethereum, therefore, I believe Ethereum to be the next best coin in cryptocurrency
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

because Ethereum is the only coin that has a level of development that can overtake Bitcoin. so it can be said that Ethereum is the next generation coin of Bitcoin. by supporting Etherum could make Ethereum a passion for walking alongside Bitcoin to be strong and valuable.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

the current development of ethereum is getting better. let alone every ico always use ethereum based coin. but eth can not beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is the main crypto currency, and the price is quite different when compared with ethereum.
yes, I agree with you, it is very difficult for Ethereum to beat Bitcoin because the price difference is still very far,
 I think Bitcoin will always be the king of coins.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

If you mean ETH will be the top 1 cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap, I think it is possible.
Ethereum has been the most widely accepted cryptocurrency in crypto world.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:48:49 AM

The price of Ethereum grows well after the drawdown, but Bitcoin and Ethereum are different projects, so Ethereum is definitely not a new Bitcoin. In addition, the price of Ethereum is still affected by the rise or fall in the price of Bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: