Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76400 times)
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

Ethereum cannot maneuver bitcoin easily. Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. The popularity also of bitcoin than ethereum helps to boost its price.
A lot of speculations I've observed telling that ethereum will dethrone bitcoin but up to now, ethereum is just in the second place.
Ofcourse ethereum. As we all can see ethereums volume is next into bitcoins volume so we can really say that it is the second highly in demand in terms of holding or buying tokens. It also means that it has high price because the higher the volume and the demand the higher the price of that token also.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

I do not think ethereum will be ever priced as bitcoin! Bitcoin is more versatile and better than ethereum in terms of network, security and decentralization. Bitcoin is also more popular than bitcoin!

hanapre

Activity: 276
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:00:27 AM

Yes Ethereum can not easily maneuver Bitcoin. Bitcoin holds 55% of market capitalization and Ethereum even though it is not the second largest Cryptocurrency. The popularity of Bitcoin also helps boost prices. Etherereum will be the Bitcoin's own tail seeing the ratio of numbers between Ethereum and Bitcoin is so far out of the question that it is impossible to take over.
evanstinger

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

Not sure, BTC, as a tradition, may remain being leader for this cryptoworld. Replacing it, even for ETH, is very hard to manage.

I agree with this. BTC is the pioneer, and I can't imagine any alts could take over it's cult.
Still, ETH is in the 2nd place leading the next biggest market cap in cryptocurrencies.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:11:15 AM

we can't merely say that as of now because of the difference between prices itself and also the marketcap, what i can only say is when it come's to the platform and the potential among those altcoins. I believe is ETH has the most "as of now", But on the other side more and more ICO's are rising with some bunch of really promising ideology and platforms to look for. Some of the existing tokens undergo rebranding and innovation in order to cope up with the competition. which makes the industry grow and interesting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

in General, I would be very glad that the price of Ethereum and the rest of altcoin is not dependent on bitcoin
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

One thing for sure ethereum have the best chance of surpassing Bitcoin among all coins in the market because it has a better blockchain than Bitcoin and the way it develops in the crypto market is so promising and I think worth the waiting. But I know Bitcoin will still ruled the crypto market for more years because it is the foundation of all altcoins and its name already have a mark for being the coin who started all these coins. So the best thing to do is to support both coins so that it develops and shines faster that any other coins in the market today.
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
No it isn´t Bitcoin and Ethereum are 2 diffrent coins with diffrent use, they are not competitors.

yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

I'm not sure that eth will replace btc, I think btc is one of the most popular coins and its value is also the highest among other coins, so I think it will never happen.
icowind

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

Ethereum always follows the pace of bitcoin, and the current market conditions are still in a state of depression. I think Ethereum is trying hard to surpass Bitcoin, although Ethereum has great prospects for development.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

I think it has potential
There is no such way that we can deny the potential the capabilities of the ETH as we all know the worth of ETH very well and the we have a very much fair idea of the fame and popularity of ETH in the international market. Despite all these things, I don’t think so that there will come certain time when we will see ETH leading the crypto market by leaving behind bitcoin.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

Yeah, it may be. We know that ETH has different technology that makes this altcoin is popular and valuable with its great smart contract and bigger token supply. It is much bigger than the bitcoin has.
However, the prediction may involve not only those things. So far, BTC still runs very well then the ETH. ETH is really considered as the best cryptocurrency after the BTC.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

I do not think ETH will succeed in becoming the next generation of BTC. In the near future Bitcoin will remain a confident leader. But in any case, I consider ETH an excellent choice for long-term investments.

Never give up
Farin Aliev

Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

I do not think ETH will succeed in becoming the next generation of BTC. In the near future Bitcoin will remain a confident leader. But in any case, I consider ETH an excellent choice for long-term investments.

The single coin is the Ethereum, which already has a huge experience in the development of the crypto currency market. I constantly try to invest in this coin.
ligerti

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:20:23 AM

Yes, I believe that ETH has all the chances for this. Now, the demand for ETH in the market is growing rapidly, will steadily strengthen its position.
asdhzn8612616

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

There is still a long way to go before the ethereum overpasses bitcoin. Right now in our country, the demand for btc is really high because its the only token that we can exchange for money.
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

Bitcoin accounts for about 50% of the entire market, it is unlikely that ETH will reach such a level. But in any case, ETH will grow further, will become very popular in 2018.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

we can't merely say that as of now because of the difference between prices itself and also the marketcap, what i can only say is when it come's to the platform and the potential among those altcoins. I believe is ETH has the most "as of now", But on the other side more and more ICO's are rising with some bunch of really promising ideology and platforms to look for. Some of the existing tokens undergo rebranding and innovation in order to cope up with the competition. which makes the industry grow and interesting.
Now, there are more and more new projects with new innovations in the crypto world. It will make the market more attractive. Most of the new projects adopt ethereum for developers. Therefore, the ethereum will be very strong as more and more demand can exceed the bitcoin price. Let's wait for exciting and surprising things in the future.
sasa0220

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

It is most unlikely ETH would ever overtake the price of BTC. As a store of value Bitcoin is hold the highest rank among the all crypto . ETH on the other hand is a platform which is used t create smart contract. So ETH is doesn't really competing with Bitcoin. But the market cap/share for platforms are getting distributed among other kind of block chains like EOS,NEO,ADA,Wan chain,etc. So even though ETH is holding the market leadership in smart contract platforms in future there will be a serious competition. S the market cap would definitely get reduces.
But on the other hand Bitcoin it slef has problems like scalability , slow transaction speed, small block size, etc But as asset people would still invest in bitcoin even thought it would be used as a currency. It is more like you invest in Gold rather than keeping your money as a currency.
So personally i would never say that ETH would ever overtake the price of Bitcoin
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

With the way that cryptocurrencies are it does look like ethereum is the future of cryptocurrencies. The project evolves easier and adapts more easily to suit the needs of the investors more than bitcoin does and bitcoin hasn't been worked on in a while and not too long for now it will be regarded as outdated technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: