Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76400 times)
adjk7

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

Compared with Bitcoin, Ethereum has three major features:

Ethereum management is more rigorous

Although the management of Ethereum is not corporate-based, it is institutionalized and not profitable. However, it is more rigorous than Bitcoin, and it offers Ethernet developers to system developers and system upgraders. If you can help this Ethereum system find bugs (system bugs), it will reward you with ether coins. In this case, it will undoubtedly make more developers have higher enthusiasm to maintain Ethereum's ecosystem.

2. Ethereum establishes alliance to ensure openness and standardization of applications

The second feature of Ethereum is the establishment of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA). The members of these alliances come together to develop Ethereum applications and to ensure the openness and standardization of Ethereum applications.

The coalition members are very strong, including schools like Cornell University, well-known blockchain application developers like ConsenSys, and a large number of big companies including Microsoft, Intel, Samsung, Toyota, JP Morgan. , Accenture, etc. These big companies are all active adopters of Ethereum applications, and they use Ethereum to open their applications to serve their corporate clients.

3. Companies can use Ethereum to issue their own virtual currency to complete financing

This is a bit different from Bitcoin because bitcoin is only a single currency.

On Ethereum's platform, you can create your own virtual currency, and you can issue your own virtual currency, which is to sell your own virtual currency to achieve financing.

If a company makes an initial public offering on the Ethereum platform, it will have to use the currency to buy the currency of its own company. The specific process of this initial public offering will be described in detail tomorrow.

4. The price of Ethereum may exceed Bitcoin

The risk of a specific company issuing virtual currency for the first time is very high. So, this happens: Sometimes, after you buy a company’s currency, the company goes bankrupt. Then the virtual currency in your hands is worthless, which is equivalent to losing all.

However, Ethereum as a distribution platform is now getting hotter, so it needs a lot of ether. Everyone must buy Ethereum to buy the virtual currency of different companies that are published on the Ethereum platform. Then, the demand for Ethereum will increase rapidly with the sharp increase in ICO heat. So we can even judge: The price of Ethereum may exceed Bitcoin.

By the way, we have analyzed the blockchain technology in the "Sentinel Q1" and more systematically described the technology of blockchain technology in China and abroad. There is a large piece of the ecology of Ethereum and we are interested in learning more about it. Friends can look for a look.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

Ethereum is the founder of many other altcoins. They are built on its base and carry out transactions in its network. Having such an eco-system, ETH can not help but grow in price. It's another matter that the price of the main crypto currency is artificially constrained by large exchange traders and where they lead it tomorrow, I do not presume to speak.

Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

I think it is indeed very ethereum deserves to be the next generation of the bitcoin. Although the price can not be the same. and its position will remain under the bitcoin. However, it is the parent of the ethereum altcoin, which has been able to survive since 2015 until today. Surely a sufficient achievement boasts of the ethereum.
SKgrubby

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

Yes, I think Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth in the future. At present, many ICOs invest in Ethereum, which greatly enhances Ethereum’s trading volume and popularity. This is the development of Ethereum. It is very good.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:54:21 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
Yes there will always be a rise of value for Ethereum because it has an existing demand and it will continue because the demand is still growing and strong. Right now and the price of Ethereum is growing organically and it will rise slowly but surely.

Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:57:44 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

no, if ether will be the next generation is just a matter of time but ether is just looking like a dependent coin reason because wen ever btc going down it also goes down too, I hope you all also noticed that too
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:04:09 AM

Ethereum can really be a next generation BTC since the price is low for its potential Ethereum can increase more up to 10x or more so lets hold and invest more to ethereum because it will bring fortune to us. Trust ethereum because it will lead to bright future.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

Ethereum prices are now starting to improve and are likely to rise further. I'm sure one-day Ethereum could become the next generation of Bitcoin. Because the development of Ethereum can be said very rapidly and the price of Ethereum can rise with high in a short time.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

Ethereum prices are now starting to improve and are likely to rise further. I'm sure one-day Ethereum could become the next generation of Bitcoin. Because the development of Ethereum can be said very rapidly and the price of Ethereum can rise with high in a short time.
many are hoping that the ETH price can actually compete with bitcoin, but the increase in ETH is proportional to bitcoin. so, it is very difficult for ETH to have the same high price as bitcoin. we know that BTC and ETH once had a low price, and at that time, the price comparison was also obvious.
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

Etherium has all the chances in the future to become the number one coin

Despite all the advantages of the Etherium, the most demanded currency for the accumulation of assets continues to be Bitcoin. Crypto currency The ether, despite its progressiveness, will be difficult to compete with the famous fellow Bitcoin, who paved the way for the analogs to glory. It will be reasonable if they create a beneficial symbiosis and many times strengthen the position of digital money.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:14:48 AM

ether can only be the next generation if they advanced in technological aspect
Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:17:46 AM

Etherium has all the chances in the future to become the number one coin
It actually does. Investing in Ethereum and also investing in Ethereum Classic has it's days but it seems like the price is moving up for some reason while Bitcoin is moving down and up pretty much everyday.

kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:23:08 AM

The coinmarket is the third largest coin market, with a fair amount of trading, and the ICO now uses a lot of eth.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:23:32 AM

I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
It won't happen, just see the last time ETH flippening, when everyone talking about the end of Bitcoin because Ethereum is going to overtake Bitcoin. Well, the chart shows both coin market cap is significant, we can see clearly ETH almost tipped the Bitcoin market cap. In the end, we know what is happening, its failed.
many of the Altcoin became the next generation of Bitcoin. because by being the next of Bitcoin is a pride of its own. besides to by being the next generation of Bitcoin is a very capable and coin to be relied upon and capable to be the pride of Cryptocurrency market. so very profitable by being a generation of Bitcoin like Ethereum.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
onyok

Activity: 120

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:28:44 AM

Ethereum cannot maneuver bitcoin easily. Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. The popularity also of bitcoin than ethereum helps to boost its price.
A lot of speculations I've observed telling that ethereum will dethrone bitcoin but up to now, ethereum is just in the second place.
Yeah,. I heard a news that this 2018 is the year of the eth and other crypto tokens. And yes the price of the eth today is pumping, but i think it can't easily overtake the price of bitcoin because i also observed that once the eth pumps the bitcoin price is also pumps.

mobch

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:43:28 PM

In theory, this is impossible. The speed of data transmission is very important. But it also needs BTC to consolidate the value of cryptocurrency. So ETH over BTC is not necessarily. If there is beyond. Then I believe it is blockchain 4.0. This is unlikely to be ETH. Of course, ETH is very valuable now.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

I thimk it' wont happen. Etherium not so stable and strong now. So I think some of neariest coin can replace ETH fof example it can be EOS. However I can be wrong as a lot of predictions.
Afobaje48

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

Yes,  ETH is moving too,
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

i think ethereum already prove it last year with the price so high. but if you mean is overtake bitcoin from market its hard to happen. i think bitcoin always be number one because bitcoin the first coin on crypto.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

This will not happen easily because in the first place bitcoin has the 50% of the market cap. If you compare the value of ethereum to the value of bitcoin they really have a big difference and it is really hard to happen that ethereum will be the next generation of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: