Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76399 times)
dbangel1994

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

Ethereum always follows the pace of bitcoin, and the current market conditions are still in a state of depression.
I think Ethereum is trying hard to surpass Bitcoin, although Ethereum has great prospects for development. ETH price is almost stable as like bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

Agreed.Ether is strong worthy coins and investors have hope from it,The team behind Ether is professional no doubt Ether will survive and the usage of Ether also increasing and it will result high demand of Ether.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Mendy487

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

Etherum is a great coin no doubt but no one knows if it would compete with bitcoin for supremacy
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

I would say that the Ethereum is quite different, the ETH is more convenient both in terms of trade and the platform as a whole. I think that this or next year the Ethereum will be able to become top1 coin in crypt
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

Almost 100% I'm sure that Ethereum will one day replace Bitcoin. Its price will make a jump and it's only a matter of time to happen.
 Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

Bitcoin (BTC) is the world's first crypto coin, and Ethereum (ETH) is the second coin in the crypto market. Bitcoin value is much higher than Ethereum (ETH).
Anything is based on supply and demand
You can see Bitcoin's request from investors, traders and many different groups. Bitcoin's supply is limited to only 21 million coins.
The demand for Ethereum is two things of speculation and ICO, the supply has already reached 100 million and there is no limit there will be millions and millions available.
SolomkA

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
I think that such a situation is possible. The etherium is just gaining strength and in the future will be really very strong coin.
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

He is a Pure Autonomous Company Running Because of the Internet Network. Almost Without Man or Human Service behind the scenes. He is Pure Internet Machine Spreads Worldwide to Your Laptop, Computer or Personal Smartphone.

Ether here can also be referred to as Equivalent Asset with Bitcoin Digital Currency. But Ether's advantage over Bitcoin is that Ether runs on a Mutual Ethereum System. Ether can also pay for Memory Storage, Electrical Fuel Costs to make the Ethereum Network Resources Continue to Run Online Worldwide. Also called "GAS".

But actually, Bitcoin and Ether also support each other. Because Without Bitcoin, Ether guns could probably have Price. The price is determined in the Exchange of Demand for Human Emotions on "Sell and Buy".

Ethereum is an open source platform for digital currency and blockchain platforms. It provides developers with a platform to build and publish applications on the blockchain. Ethereum technology can be used to program, decentralize, guarantee and trade anything, voting, domain names, financial exchanges, crowdfunding, corporate governance, contracts and most agreements, intellectual property rights.
taeyang_123

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

We can't merely say that as of now because of the difference between prices itself and also the marketcap, what i can only say is when it come's to the platform and the potential among those altcoins. I believe is ETH has the most "as of now", But on the other side more and more ICO's are rising with some bunch of really promising ideology and platforms to look for. Some of the existing tokens undergo rebranding and innovation in order to cope up with the competition. which makes the industry grow and interesting.
mychau482002

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:02:30 AM

for now ethereum has very much value with bitcoin, but for the future ethereum can replace bitcoin. ethereum has a long time to realize it. being second after bitcoin is a great start to ethereum.
YCryptos

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:28:28 PM

Bitcoin is the first and most reliable crypto currency for today (digital gold). Ethereum is a platform for smart contracts. Two of these systems can not be compared!
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:31:28 PM

Comparing the two coins,bitcoin and ethereum are so different. I think ethereum is still at the second place because if you look at the market cap and the price of bitcoin,it is so far to ethereum.
We cannot predict in such a manner, because ethereum is marked to grow much higher by this year. When such a growth is attained, automatically the market contribution will increase to a much higher level. This can lead ethereum get closer to the value of bitcoin. Taking the place of bitcoin is tedious, ethereum continues staying top of the entire altcoins giving good competence to bitcoin.
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:57:13 AM

EHT is the upgraded project and its a good potential coin and some governments planed projects with ETH so in long term ETH will cross BTS and ETH will come first place in crypto market
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:59:32 AM

In trends we can see that ETH takes the second place on the market, so yes, you are right. Even if BTC would be able to being overtaken with another altcoin,   it will be in the distant future. We don’t have reasons to panic now. As for me, I’m sure in BTC at all.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:27:37 AM

In trends we can see that ETH takes the second place on the market, so yes, you are right. Even if BTC would be able to being overtaken with another altcoin,   it will be in the distant future. We don’t have reasons to panic now. As for me, I’m sure in BTC at all.
think the first coin still belongs to bitcoin,
although the development of ethereum can be quite significant but it is still difficult to replace bitcoin,
which is important we still follow the course of its development to be clear

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

The possibility is so because I know how many people are investing in Bitcoin because now the price of bitcoin has decreased and with so many people who invest in Bitcoin and while with Ethereum is now also experiencing a decline then than that now also many people who invest in Ethereum

thedino

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

It is most unlikely ETH would ever overtake the price of BTC. As a store of value Bitcoin is hold the highest rank among the all crypto . ETH on the other hand is a platform which is used t create smart contract. So ETH is doesn't really competing with Bitcoin. But the market cap/share for platforms are getting distributed among other kind of block chains like EOS,NEO,ADA,Wan chain,etc. So even though ETH is holding the market leadership in smart contract platforms in future there will be a serious competition. S the market cap would definitely get reduces.
But on the other hand Bitcoin it slef has problems like scalability , slow transaction speed, small block size, etc But as asset people would still invest in bitcoin even thought it would be used as a currency. It is more like you invest in Gold rather than keeping your money as a currency.
So personally i would never say that ETH would ever overtake the price of Bitcoin
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

No, at all. Come on, Bitcoin is Bitcoin, it is self-dependent, and it is the beginning of all crypto. Ethereum is another story, another features, and so on. I mean maybe Ethereun is second generation crypto, but it is not second generation Bitcoin.
Also all second generation is threatened because the third one will be faster and smarter, it will not be able to replace the first, but second can be forgotten imo

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

Comparing the two coins,bitcoin and ethereum are so different. I think ethereum is still at the second place because if you look at the market cap and the price of bitcoin,it is so far to ethereum.

It can be difficult for two coins comparing in terms of value which each of them are made in a special different platform to be supported. But fact is ethereum could be the next generation of btc. Its possible for ethereum to be the next king of cryptocurrency because its system made up smart contract that bitcoin don't have and in fact in the system of bitcoin are copied already by ethereum too.
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

ethereum indeed is the most promising if altcoin according to me. However, if it is above the bitcoin I thought wouldn't be able to. increase and decrease that occurs between the bitcoin and ethereum always go hand in hand. quite impossible if indeed it's going to happen even though it is not impossible.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: