Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:37:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76404 times)
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

The prices of ETH and other alts as well as btc have been erratic during the past few months. It is hard to predict how the trend will go for the next days and months but one thing is consistent here and that is the rise after the fall, vice versa. So of course ETH will rise again but for now I can't say the same as it is going down as of the moment. Let's wait and see when it will bounce back again.

PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:12:01 AM

I think ETH deserves to be the next bitcoin generation. Although the price cannot be the same. and its position will remain below the bitcoin. However, it is the parent of altcoin Ethereum, which has survived. All ICO projects always use the ETH platform. With that, of course, those who save much more profitable in ETH coins will be in the future.

alexandermr091

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

That could be happen because ethereum has strong fundamentals, many ICO and tokens are using ethereum to support their token creation and distribution. We will see ethereum will grow in the future.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

People are just speculating and hoping that ethereum will eventually eclipse Bitcoin eventually, but this scenario and speculation, has been going on for a long time, I don't know when this will end maybe in the next two years if Ethereum cannot overcome bitcoin then Bitcoin will still continue for the next ten years.
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

Yes, I think. BTC is becoming slower when ETH is getting strength day by day. So ETH has all chances to be the next generation after BTC in the future.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
saras008

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:16:19 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

You can see that Bitcoin reacts better to the crisis and the fall of the market, Ethereum does have good growth, but I think I ETH still have to prove itself better than BTC in all aspects, can do more and cope with the situation when the market falls. In the next few years, the competition of ETH and BTC will bleed.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:21:21 AM

ETH price down due to bancor exchange lost more than $13 million hacked. There hackers are more active on steal crypto. Market cap not good at this time. So wait until go to good position.

Be hardworker
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:26:34 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 11:04:26 AM by AlisaWhishie

If you talk about "generation" in a technical meaning (it's used to reffer to generations of blockchain), then yes, it goes like this:
1st gen - BTC;
2nd gen - ETH;
3rd gen - EOS;
4th gen - a lot of projects aiming to improve the way we use crypto.

You can check this article to learn more: https://medium.com/@habs/what-are-the-different-generations-of-blockchains-bebf3c3ad57f

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

Yes, I think Ethereum has everything it takes to get BTC to the top of the market. And what you are talking about can happen in the near future. So I agree that ETH is the next generation BTC.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

eth is the second greatest cryptocurrencies for now
and ethereum is better than bitcoin i think, but i believe if ethereum will never replace bitcoin

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:44:26 AM

We can never deny the fact that eth is also a good coin to invest in and is also one of the most progressive and widely used especially in bounty campaigns. However, i don’t think eth will be the next generation of bitcoin because togugh prices are really dropping way too low, i don’t think eth can ever surpass bitcoin.

Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

There is no combination. Now either the growth of all the Crypto currency is going on, or there is a complete decline in the entire market, with the exception of single cases.

imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

ETH can not exceed bitcoin. because we know bitcoin is known worldwide so much more crypto currency.
if you think something else goes with bitcoin. for that they can not get the # 1 about bitcoin crypto currency

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:49:43 AM

This is not so good, although Ethereum is developing very well and stable, but Bitcoin is the first currency after all. The leader of the encryption market, ETH wants to replace it is a very difficult thing, but who is not sure about the future? It is unlikely that it is currently
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

we are not sure but the bitcoin is known all over the world. he's the reason so much more than that today. so we can not say that ETH is replaced by bitcoin. because no ETH is proving that BITCOIN can overtake it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

Yeah, I also think like you. Ethereum will be the next biitcoin. Ethereum is some time ahead predicted to lead the crypto currency. Now, we can see the extraordinary progress of ethereum. Ethereum is almost perfect as a crypto currency. Ethereum has almost all the hallmarks of blockchain technology. We are also greatly simplified through the ethereum platform because we can create applications with ride blockchain ethereum. Making this application ride is quite easy. Therefore, ethereum is often used as a basis for running ICO blockchain projects.

panaevewan

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

We can never deny the fact that eth is also a good coin to invest in and is also one of the most progressive and widely used especially in bounty campaigns. However, i don’t think eth will be the next generation of bitcoin because togugh prices are really dropping way too low, i don’t think eth can ever surpass bitcoin.
And the most interesting thing everyone says "can surpass bitcoin" as if the bitcoin itself is in one place and no longer rises. Guys, he's alive and moving. As long as it moves no one will surpass it.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

I do not agree, ETH is not the next Bitcoin generation, but this is a better coin than BTC and will be very popular in the next few years.
Okay, maybe ETH will do it slowly, but everyone is sure that sooner or later this type of crypto will destroy BTC.
vyazemskypeter

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

Yeah, I also think like you. Ethereum will be the next biitcoin. Ethereum is some time ahead predicted to lead the crypto currency. Now, we can see the extraordinary progress of ethereum. Ethereum is almost perfect as a crypto currency. Ethereum has almost all the hallmarks of blockchain technology. We are also greatly simplified through the ethereum platform because we can create applications with ride blockchain ethereum. Making this application ride is quite easy. Therefore, ethereum is often used as a basis for running ICO blockchain projects.

I do not think that having even a huge progress Ethereum a little closer to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king who started it all without anyone's help or copying the idea and the code. You think he'll just give in?
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:07:12 AM

ethereum is not part of bitcoin and ethereum is not the next generation of bitcoin. ethereum is stand alone and is different than bitcoin. but ethereum can help us to make more money because there is a pair for the ethereum and the altcoin so we can have a chance to make money. in the future, there will be many projects that are using the ethereum network so the ethereum can increase the price and many investors will join with the ethereum by participating in the project as the investor.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: