Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76404 times)
glorybtc

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

eth price will never raise up over than btc price because the total supply of eth is bigger than bitcoin. but eth can be another choice for investing on cryptocurrencies beside bitcoin
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

Just like the price, interest in Ethereum has gone parabolic in 2017. It stands to reason that the increased interest is also leading to increased demand.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

Nope I disagree to your analysis ii'm one of the eth holders but i didn't believe eth race bitcoin the price value in the market, you know i know and all knows bitcoin is in the critical price drop early months of 2018 but look at the price of bitcoin today is ongoing recovey their value in the coinmarketcap.

blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

It is difficult to know exactly when ETH became the king of the crypto world because now the gap between ETH and BTC prices is still too big, but Ethereum tries to keep getting bigger and better than Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency types, so it's not impossible.
K_rock

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

the price of ethereum is not unusual beyond bitcoin supply of thinning bitcoin it can cause more expensive bitcoin while ethereum supply still many
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

Quite possibility. Although with the recent hike in gas prices for ethereum it has been quite a set back as ethereum has had a hard time keeping up with bitcoin when it was easy to do so in the future. once they sort out what happened to the gas prices then we should only be seeing good things with ethereum from here on out.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

I think that bitcoin does not affect the ethereum in any way. This is an autonomous coin that will uniquely succeed. I am sure that by the end of the year it will grow.
iaxakov

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

I think that bitcoin does not affect the ethereum in any way. This is an autonomous coin that will uniquely succeed. I am sure that by the end of the year it will grow.
Support. But it is not so Autonomous. Still, bitcoin has an impact on most altcoins, and those in turn affect the Ethereum itself.
londawzen

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

Ethereum has a good chance to surpass Bitcoin among all the coins in the market because it has a more developed blockchain. In General, I would be very glad that the price of Ethereum does not depend on bitcoin
bat11

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:50:41 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin are two different crypto with different purpose. I'm not sure if ethereum will replace bitcoin but I think both of them will remain in crypto world for a very long time.
KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

Efirium was the best after bitkoyna, but, in my opinion, the air will not exceed bitkoyn. Perhaps the price may be close to bitcoin, but it never crushes bitcoins.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

As a crypto lover, I am expecting that ETH is the next generation of BTC. Although ETH price is low now. But I think ETH price will recover at the end of this year and will reach a good position. So let's see ETH future what will happen in the next.
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:41:19 AM

Ethereum has a completely brilliant future as it's the blockchain of the smart settlement which gives the allowing platform for startups businesses to raise budget to establish their numerous groups world extensive. The charge of Ethereum will bull soon.
Cipoly

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:47:32 AM

I don't think thus, eth is the one competetor of bitcoin and this is the money that can possibly build the cost effectively like bitcoin, and this is a cash that is next mainstream to the bitcoin, with the goal that more client have a trust look at in any altcoin. What's more, now, the eth has enormous change in value, I figure it will proceed.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:58:46 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

The prices of ETH and other alts as well as btc have been erratic during the past few months. It is hard to predict how the trend will go for the next days and months but one thing is consistent here and that is the rise after the fall, vice versa. So of course ETH will rise again but for now I can't say the same as it is going down as of the moment. Let's wait and see when it will bounce back again.
Ethereum is a coin with an ever-increasing development. making Ethereum the next generation coin for Bitcoin. with the development that is present is very good and becomes a big enough profit in the future. Ethereum is already a lot of support.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:00:54 AM

Q4 will be the time for ETH to raise prices. Because Bitcoin was pumping too much money in July. October or November will be the time when ETH and the top 50 altcoins are pumping strong.
I have heard the forecasts of market experts Crypto and I hope it will become a reality.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ntarah langger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:02:32 AM

no, more precisely ETH is a loyal partner of bitcoin.
wherever bitcoin goes ETH always follows, I have been monitoring the movements of both of them for a long time.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:46:34 AM

The prices of ETH and other alts as well as btc have been erratic during the past few months. It is hard to predict how the trend will go for the next days and months but one thing is consistent here and that is the rise after the fall, vice versa. So of course ETH will rise again but for now I can't say the same as it is going down as of the moment. Let's wait and see when it will bounce back again.
Ethereum is a coin with an ever-increasing development. making Ethereum the next generation coin for Bitcoin. with the development that is present is very good and becomes a big enough profit in the future. Ethereum is already a lot of support.

yes, Ethereum is one of the coins that have the potential to beat Bitcoin but to beat Bitcoin in my opinion Ethereum still needs a very long time because the BTC price is already very high.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:48:21 AM

The ethereum is another. This is a platform and smart contracts, and bitcoin is money. So do not confuse these two coins, they both are the engine of cryptomarket

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:48:43 AM

bitcoin will not be replaced by altcoin especially ETH. bitcoin will continue to be the highest compared to altcoin because investors really like to invest in bitcoin compared to ETH.
ETH prices will definitely rise again but will not be able to replace Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: