Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
  Print  
Author Topic: NPlusMiner - |MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching  (Read 37338 times)
MrPlus (OP)

Activity: 514
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:35:47 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2020, 06:54:26 AM by MrPlus

NPlusMiner

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BCqPxe

NPlusMiner now with a AI, GUI, AutoUpdate, Earnings Tracker and Monitoring

NPlusMiner Monitors mining pools in real-time in order to find the most profitable Algo/Pool and comes with a GUI and autoupdate feature

Instructions: https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/blob/master/README.md
Downloads: https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/releases
Documentation: https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner-Documentation/wiki

NPlusMiner Monitors mining pools in real-time in order to find the most profitable Algo

GUI or Web and easy configuration
 Auto Benchmarks Each algo to get optimal speeds
 Fully automated
 Auto Downloads Miners

Easy configuration, easy start in two steps:

Run NPLusMiner

1. Enter your BTC address
  2. Hit "Start"

Fee:

There is a 16 minutes per day fee (1%)

Features list

GUI

Since version 2.0 NPlusMiner has a GUI making it easy to configure and run.
  Relies on config files. No need to edit bat files. Simply run NPlusMiner
  Set your wallet address and hit start
  For console lovers. Run NPlusMiner-ConsoleUp.

AutoUpdate

Since version 4.0 NPlusMiner integrates an AutoUpdate feature.

Pause Mining

Ability to pause miners while keeping other jobs running (pause button)
    This will stop mining activity
    BrainPlus will still run in the background avoiding the learning phase on resume
    EarningTracker will still run in the background avoiding the learning phase on resume

prerun

Ability to run a batch prior switching to a specific algo.
  For example, can be used to set per algo OC via nvidiaInspector
  Simply create a file named <AlgoName>.bat in prerun folder
  If <AlgoName>.bat does not exist, will try to launch prerun/default.bat
  Use overclock with caution

Per pools config (Advanced)

- **This is for advanced users. Do not use if you do not know what you are doing.**
    - You can now set specific options per pool. For example, you can mine NiceHash on the internal wallet and other pools on a valid wallet. This configuration is provided as an example in Config\PoolsConfig-NHInternal.json
      - Available options
        - Wallet = your wallet address
        - UserName = your MPH user name
        - WorkerName = your worker name
        - PricePenaltyFactor = See explanation below
      - Usage
        - The file Config\PoolsConfig.json contains per pool configuration details. If a pool is listed in this file,
    the specific settings will be taken into account. If not, the setting for the entry name default will be used.
    **Do not delete the default entry.**
        - Edit Config\PoolsConfig.json
        - Add an entry for the pool you want to customize
          - The name must be the NPlusMiner name for the pool. ie. for ahashpool, if you use Plus. The name is ahashpoolplus.
          - (**careful with json formating Wink**)
          - Best way is to duplicate the default entry
    - Note that the GUI only updates the default entry. Any other changes need to be done manualy

PricePenaltyFactor (Advanced)

- When using advanced per pool configuration, it is possible to add a penalty factor for a specific pool. This simply adds as a multiplicator on estimations presented by the pool.
    - Example scenario
      - NiceHash as a 4% fee - Set PricePenaltyFactor to 0.96 (1-0.04)
      - You feel like a pool is exaggerating his estimations by 10% - Set PricePenaltyFactor to 0.9

BrainPlus - ahashpoolplus / zergpoolplus / zpoolplus / blazepoolplus / BlockMastersPlus / PhiPhiPoolPlus / StarPoolPlus / HashRefineryPlus

Uses calculations based on 24hractual and currentestimate ahashpool prices to get more realistic estimate.
  Includes some trust index based on past 1hr currentestimate variation from 24hr.
  AND is NOT sensible to spikes.
  This shows less switching than following Current Estimate and more switching that following the 24hr Actual.
  Better profitability.

Pools variants

24hr - uses last 24hour Actual API too request profit
     -Low switching rate
  plus - uses advanced calculations to maximize profit
     -**Best switching rate**
  normal - uses current estimate API too request profit
     -High switching rate

Earnings Tracking

Displays BTC/H and BTC/D as well a estimation of when the pool payment threshold will be reached.
  Supported pools:
        ahashpool
        zergpool
        zpool
        nicehash
        miningpoolhub (partial)
        Blazepool
        BlockMasters
        PhiPhipool
        Starpool
        HashRefinery
  If mining more that one pools, shows stats for any supported pool
  Press key e in the console window to show/hide earnings

Support running multiple instances

**Experimental**
  More than one instance of NPlusMiner can run on the same rig
  Each instance must be placed in it's own directory
  Miner has to be started prior the launch of the next instance

Optional miners (Advanced)

Some miners are not enabled by default in NPlusMiner for a variety of reasons
  A new folder can be found called "OptionalMiners" containing .ps1 files for some miners
  For advanced users, refer to OptionalMiners\Readme.txt on how to use

Algo switching log

Simple algo switching log in csv switching.log file found in Logs folder.
  You can easily track switching rate.

Console Display Options

Use -UIStyle Light or -UIStyle Full in config.json
        Full = Usual display
        Light = Show only currently mining info (Default)
  UIStyle automaticaly swtiches to Full during benchmarking.

In session console display toggle

Press key s in the window to switch between light and full display
  Press key e in the window to show/hide earnings
  Will toggle display at next refresh

We like beer, feel free to buy one Wink

nemo = 1QGADhdMRpp9Pk5u5zG1TrHKRrdK5R81TE

MrPlus = 134bw4oTorEJUUVFhokDQDfNqTs7rBMNYy

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
NPlusMiner - MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

Excellent work, but please explain the functionality of the scripts a bit more - a lack of any sort of explanation or anything but the most basic of instructions with Nemos' version has been very frustrating.

Also consider the following if not already implemented or in the works:

1. Increase the default interval for polling the API to 120 seconds. <- I use 300, for example.
2. Only obtain profitability info for the selected algos and the pool in use (unless there is a fallback pool specified).
3. Monitor miners so if there is a disconnect or benchmark failure the script moves on to the next algo, rather than just get stuck.
4. Provide a clean way of exiting. Right now I have to ctrl-C the powershell script, then exit the PS environment, then ctrl-C the miner then, even though there are no instructions to do so, I run stop.bat.

I have some other suggestions but I will wait until I've seen how your fork works before commenting further (a novel concept, eh?).

MagicSmoker

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

Okay, so I'm testing this out using the startzpoolplus batch file - with my BTC address, of course, -interval set to 120 and -ActiveMinerGainPct set to 4. Benchmarking on a 6x GTX 1060 system took around 2 hours with all the default algos selected for Zpool except for LBRY (it's been ASIC'ed, so no point mining that with a GPU rig anymore).

2.5 hours after normal auto-switch mining began and the only algo selected has been X17, which seems awfully suspicious. I expected less switching, sure, but not this much less. Where should I look to troubleshoot, or is this entirely the result of the pool reporting bad/stuck data?

romajc

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

Benchmarking now on my test computer.

I use LTC payouts with Zergpool.  So the payouts and all that are off for me since it still thinks it is BTC.

Using zergpoolplus.

Should you leave the interval at 30sec with these plus pools?
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:30:18 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 12:10:06 AM by MrPlus

Benchmarking now on my test computer.

I use LTC payouts with Zergpool.  So the payouts and all that are off for me since it still thinks it is BTC.

Using zergpoolplus.

Should you leave the interval at 30sec with these plus pools?

If your using zergpoolplus, please upgrade to 1.2.1. Improvements on the Plus logic.
If you're done with Benchmarks, you can copy your stats folder over.

MrPlus

MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:39:36 PM

NPlusminer v1.2.1

Improved Plus logic for blazepoolPlus, zergpoolPlus, zpoolPlus.
You can copy your Stats folder over to avoid benchmark.

https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/releases

MrPlus

MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

Okay, so I'm testing this out using the startzpoolplus batch file - with my BTC address, of course, -interval set to 120 and -ActiveMinerGainPct set to 4. Benchmarking on a 6x GTX 1060 system took around 2 hours with all the default algos selected for Zpool except for LBRY (it's been ASIC'ed, so no point mining that with a GPU rig anymore).

2.5 hours after normal auto-switch mining began and the only algo selected has been X17, which seems awfully suspicious. I expected less switching, sure, but not this much less. Where should I look to troubleshoot, or is this entirely the result of the pool reporting bad/stuck data?

Same on my rigs today. Looks good.

MrPlus

car1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:10:51 AM

Grest, I want to create a GUI for this tool.
MagicSmoker

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:51:45 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 11:16:44 AM by MagicSmoker

MrPlus

Was this on Zpool, too, or another one? I switched over to 1.2.1 last night and in the ensuing 8 hours it still has only mined X17 (according to the entries in miner.log).

This seems exceptionally unusual, though I'll admit I've only been testing out multi-algo pools for about 3 weeks now so I'm inclined to let it slide for now.

Otherwise, the main PS script window is much more Spartan now and I kind of miss the ordered list of algos with their (hilariously wrong) projected earnings; if nothing else seeing that list - especially if values change, if not the order - would give me more confidence that the averaging function is working correctly (or to judge when the pool data is messed up, as has occurred with SHA256 and Lyra2v2 on Zpool recently).

In contrast, I really like the average earnings stats and projected pay date that you've added. It seems like you are taking this in the right direction overall.

MagicSmoker

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:15:46 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 11:40:55 AM by MagicSmoker

Well, the PS script crashed just after attempting to load miners. Here are the last few lines from the miner.log:

Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Refresh: 02/18/2018 05:55:16
Sleep 240 sec
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stats ' X17 ' ->  41.68 MH after 27243 sec
Loading BTC rate from 'api.coinbase.com'..
Loading pool stats..
Loading miners..
PS>TerminatingError(): "The pipeline has been stopped."
>> TerminatingError(): "The pipeline has been stopped."
PS C:\Users\ONDA-1\Desktop\Mining\NPlusMiner-1.2.1> exit
Windows PowerShell transcript end
End time: 20180218060008

I did not press Ctrl-C, even though that is what it looks like. I did type in 'exit' when I noticed it was sitting at the PS command prompt.

EDIT - I should also note that ccminer-polytimos was still plugging away on X17, so this wasn't a fatal error.
kainplan

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

Hi,

this looks nice, i'm going to test this with my rigs later this evening. Especially the possibility to set algo specific oc-settings looks great.

Since i have to deal with high electrical costs: Is it possibly to take the power usage into account or is the profitability calculation based on the powertarget set in the prerun.bat?

Edit: Also is there a possibility to not use hsrminer for neoscrypt? Instead i would like to use ccminer-alexis because i cant set this high virtual memory sizes on my small ssds...

Greetings
tio

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:38:09 PM

MrPlus

Was this on Zpool, too, or another one? I switched over to 1.2.1 last night and in the ensuing 8 hours it still has only mined X17 (according to the entries in miner.log).

This seems exceptionally unusual, though I'll admit I've only been testing out multi-algo pools for about 3 weeks now so I'm inclined to let it slide for now.

Otherwise, the main PS script window is much more Spartan now and I kind of miss the ordered list of algos with their (hilariously wrong) projected earnings; if nothing else seeing that list - especially if values change, if not the order - would give me more confidence that the averaging function is working correctly (or to judge when the pool data is messed up, as has occurred with SHA256 and Lyra2v2 on Zpool recently).

In contrast, I really like the average earnings stats and projected pay date that you've added. It seems like you are taking this in the right direction overall.

hi. for me the same, according my log file

"2/18/2018 2:01:38 AM","Hsr","wallet","nickname"
"2/18/2018 10:19:03 AM","Groestl","wallet","nikname"
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:16:28 AM

MrPlus

Thanks for the feedback! You helped so much! Found a bug.
I've been re-running a 6 hours test for zpoolplus and the Plus logic works fine.
However, there was a bug when Plus fails to reach the pool. It is now corrected on master and will be in the next release.

About the display. Please refer to https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/blob/master/README.md
  Use -UIStyle Light or -UIStyle Full in start.bat
        Full = Usual display
        Light = Show only currently mining info (Default)
  UIStyle automaticaly swtiches to Full during benchmarking.

-UIStyle Full < is what you seem to look for.

keep the feedback coming.

Get your bounty Wink PM your BTC address and the pool of you choice in (ahashpool, blazepool, zergpool, zpool). And i'll direct my small test rig your way for 2 hours.

MrPlus

MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

Excellent work, but please explain the functionality of the scripts a bit more - a lack of any sort of explanation or anything but the most basic of instructions with Nemos' version has been very frustrating.

1. Increase the default interval for polling the API to 120 seconds. <- I use 300, for example.
2. Only obtain profitability info for the selected algos and the pool in use (unless there is a fallback pool specified).
3. Monitor miners so if there is a disconnect or benchmark failure the script moves on to the next algo, rather than just get stuck.
4. Provide a clean way of exiting. Right now I have to ctrl-C the powershell script, then exit the PS environment, then ctrl-C the miner then, even though there are no instructions to do so, I run stop.bat.

I have some other suggestions but I will wait until I've seen how your fork works before commenting further (a novel concept, eh?).

Thank you.

1. Will consider. Fixing Point 2 makes it OK I believe. One can change it in the bat file anyway.
2. Fixed on master. Will be part of the next release. < This is what killed ahashpool plus servers. You have to learn the hard way sometimes:)
3. No plan yet. But i hear the ask.
4. I don't get that one. Closing NPlusMiner window should be fine.

MrPlus

Jounouchi

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:08:53 AM

Can check script for blazepoolplus?
Keccak profit estimation is wrong, so I took it off.
Thanks.
MagicSmoker

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:36:59 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 12:36:58 PM by MagicSmoker

Thank you.

1. Will consider. Fixing Point 2 makes it OK I believe. One can change it in the bat file anyway.
2. Fixed on master. Will be part of the next release. < This is what killed ahashpool plus servers. You have to learn the hard way sometimes:)
3. No plan yet. But i hear the ask.
4. I don't get that one. Closing NPlusMiner window should be fine.

MrPlus

Okay, I rescind my first suggestion as I am now all but convinced that a rolling average of the last 3-6 snapshots of profitability obtained at 60s intervals will achieve the desired smoothing of the data without losing the ability to respond to legitimate upswings in profitability; averaging the instantaneous and 24h data, which is what I have inferred is being done now, will not behave the same way as it will have the net effect of cutting volatility in half (assuming equal weighting of instantaneous and 24h profitability).

Suggestions 2 & 3 still pertain, but I think just requesting profitability data for the default selection of algos for only the pool in use is fine, rather than further restricting the request to only the actual algos specified in the start[pool].bat file. That may be less tedious for you to implement.

I also rescind suggestion 4 because simply closing the script window - rather than trying to ctrl-c out of it - works fine and doesn't leave any processes still running (which is what I was mainly worried about).

Now, an additional suggestion/caution - I see several, but not all, of the ccminer command lines have intensity specified. While it has been my experience that manually setting intensity can get a better hashrate than letting ccminer choose it automatically, it can also cause a worse hashrate or even crash the miner so I strongly suggest just letting each ccminer instance choose intensity for itself.

EDIT - one more suggestion, though a minor one, is to start each instance of the actual mining program minimized so focus doesn't shift to it. Palgin's neoscrypt miner is an especially egregious violator of this, rudely thrusting it's ugly face in mine whilst I'm trying to do something else. This would be less of an issue on a dedicated mining rig, but right now I am testing your script - and various other things - on my main desktop.
Lubrifiant

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

Thank you for your work !

I'm benchmarking on the new version.
But I got these wrong profits and hashrate value for neoscrypt
https://reho.st/self/957b709d2ac6a52c0b488622047437b1775bd233.jpg

already got this error on nemosminer 2.4.x (since PalginHSR miner)

Sometimes it happens on the first benchmark
sometimes later, when it runs this algo and update the hash value
looks like the unit is the problem, should be 9,9792 MH/s, and not 997,92 TH/s

Do you have an idea how to resolve that ?

Got 2 rigs with 6x GTX 1080ti each
Shotfire

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

This has been a problem, at least for some, ever sense PalginHSR was introduced to NemosMiner. On my 2-1080ti rig it works fine on my 8-1080ti rig it fails like your showing and I have to disable it. There have been several attempts to fix this but none of the attempted fixes have worked it for me.
romajc

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

This has been a problem, at least for some, ever sense PalginHSR was introduced to NemosMiner. On my 2-1080ti rig it works fine on my 8-1080ti rig it fails like your showing and I have to disable it. There have been several attempts to fix this but none of the attempted fixes have worked it for me.

Yea, I had the same problem.  My 1x1080ti PC works fine.  My two 7x1080ti Rigs don't work.  Pretty annoying to not be able to use Neoscyrpt.
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

Master = NPlusMiner 1.3 opened for tests
Change log

Get stats only for selected pools

Previous version were getting every pools stats each cycle.
    Will now only get stats for currently selected pools.

Plus logic fixes

Minor bug fixes. No impacts on calculations.

Blazepool now supported for earnings tracking

thanks blazepool

Ahashpool divisors updated

Thanks ahashpool

Minor bugs fixes

Copying you stats folder over should be safe if you want to avoid benchmarks.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
  Print  

Jump to: