Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771076 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fannybaws

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:46:23 PM

OK SockPuppet answer this:
1.  Where are these customers?  How many customers do you think are in $6MM?
2.  Where is a picture of the chip?   You think that is covered by NDA?
3.  Where are the products that were shipped?   That was clearly stated.

Pick any two of the three and give a full answer and we will all be convinced.

Not until you answer my questions.  Tell us about YOU and your MOTIVE for being here in the first place then you will deserve a response and a seat at the party.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:49:59 PM

1.  Where are these customers?  How many customers do you think are in $6MM?
2.  Where is a picture of the chip?   You think that is covered by NDA?
3.  Where are the products that were shipped?   That was clearly stated.
Not until you answer my questions.  Tell us about YOU and your MOTIVE for being here in the first place then you will deserve a response and a seat at the party.
Ignored sock, did not think you would try and answer anything.   Thought you guys were "too busy" doing really important chip stuff and that is why you could not even take 20 minutes to give any credible information to the people you took money from?   Strange that you would treat people like that with all the "christian values" you seem to have (or at least you put out as an image of yourself).

PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:52:10 PM

You can't possibly be as stupid as you pretend to be.  Answer me why you think babymonkey put out that rubbish on irc, and i'll tell you if you're close.  
With your mad investing skillz, I would suggest you keep your mind on losing your coin instead of guessing how I make mine.
I have ways of making money that you know nothing of.

So crumbs, why are you here again?

Oh yeah, you want to protect the bitcoin community from scam securities, right?

How come you never posted in the various pmb threads? Why don't you educate people about all the scam alt coins? Why don't you head over to the newbies section to save some poor noob from losing his coin?

fannybaws

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:54:25 PM

Lol crumbs, you just posted information which the the best news we have heard in ages.  This was going to be sat on because it is obvious that you trolls would just have something else to attack, so why feed you?

So go ahead folks, now the cat is out the bag, read it in context.  This is very bullish news indeed!  Smiley

This might be the best news you have heard in ages, but have you wondered about the mock secrecy?  Just as everybody thinks everyone on irc is crumbs, this beauty is released into the chan?  Do you really think babymonkey is that stupid?  Cheesy

*I'll help:  No, babymonkey is NOT that stupid.  So Huh

Get a life for gods sake!  You make me laugh so much it's not funny.  If you aren't getting paid a lot of money to sit and monitor all the ActM threads and IRC chats and are doing this for any other reason then all hope is lost for you my friend.   Where traders have multi-monitor set ups to display graphs and all that shit, I bet you have the same set up but each screen has something ActM on it.

Go and get some fresh air and take the cats out for a walk or something, it will do you good.  I promise.

You can't possibly be as stupid as you pretend to be.  Answer me why you think babymonkey put out that rubbish on irc, and i'll tell you if you're close.  
With your mad investing skillz, I would suggest you keep your mind on losing your coin instead of guessing how I make mine.

And here is the problem folks.  crumbs, as a master manipulator, is guilty of using quotes taken completely out of context and putting them together to paint a picture which he has pre-conceived in his twisted mind.

What ACTUALLY happened on IRC is that the gentleman who was privy to this information attempted to have a private chat with myself however as an IRC newbie I inadvertently made mention of this and the next thing we know, an alarm goes off, all the cats start screaming and crumbs spils another cold coffee all over himself.  The cats are out of the bag and regardless of how the trolls want to twist things, good news will always be good news.

Face it guys, this sad and dark episode in ActM history is coming to an end and I'm sure we'll all joke about it one day.  The trolls have had their fun and by this Wednesday we'll be back to discussing share price again.  Grin
fannybaws

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:56:31 PM

1.  Where are these customers?  How many customers do you think are in $6MM?
2.  Where is a picture of the chip?   You think that is covered by NDA?
3.  Where are the products that were shipped?   That was clearly stated.
Not until you answer my questions.  Tell us about YOU and your MOTIVE for being here in the first place then you will deserve a response and a seat at the party.
Ignored sock, did not think you would try and answer anything.   Thought you guys were "too busy" doing really important chip stuff and that is why you could not even take 20 minutes to give any credible information to the people you took money from?   Strange that you would treat people like that with all the "christian values" you seem to have (or at least you put out as an image of yourself).

Calm down tough guy.  Crumbs is much more fun than you.  I'll get to you in due course so stop stamping your feet.  P.S. There is no God.
450Desmo

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:57:12 PM

How come you never posted in the various pmb threads? Why don't you educate people about all the scam alt coins? Why don't you head over to the newbies section to save some poor noob from losing his coin?

Crumbs was banned :-/
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:02:48 PM

Crumbs was banned :-/

fannybaws

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:10:21 PM

Cue the tumbleweed.
babybonobo

Activity: 278

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:14:56 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 09:38:18 PM by babybonobo

and this is how noobs are kept quiet:  (larger snip)  http://pastebin.com/3mnv9Az4

<abillionhorses> i almost didnt say in public for that reason...gerald told me because i told him i dont post on forums much...that place is like vitriol for investors and the company.  whiny teenagers trying to play psyops, etc..
<fannybaws> Agreed.  I'm ready to post.  Just say the word and I won't as I wouldn't want to betray anyone's trust. If you are indifferent I will post it.
<abillionhorses> lets not man...just dont post it
<abillionhorses> feel free to save and send privately to ANYONE but dont post for the sharks
<fannybaws> Okay mate, no worries.

This kind of shit is just pathetic, babymonkey.

How is this kind of shit just pathetic?  That makes absolutely no sense what so ever concerning the subject.  Why is me coming out honestly and sharing information considered "shit" that is "pathetic"?  With that logic, truly you spew all of the world's diarrhea from that gaping butthole you call your brain (LOL).  I actually had no motive other than to share with some others who were wondering.

F*cktard alert!!  Get over yourself.

I almost didn't post this info to IRC because of this reason in general, but I support love over fear so I decided to share it with those whom deserve it.  I knew you were going to post this crumbs (or whoever you are--IDGAF), don't think I'm so daft that I didn't know that my statements there were public.  Don't try and come at me with your immature arrogance, you true fool.

PS a Bonobo is actually an ape and not a monkey.  Bonobos sometimes kill monkeys for food (you fucking clown of a monkey).  It's this endless provoking and quick pitchforking that limits honest and fresh perspectives from real investors in ACTM.  I can dish it out, but I generally choose not to.  These people don't just sit around on forums everyday photoshopping video games and giraffes.  Grow up dude.  This is why I can't wait for a new securities forum or at least private forums for investors of all of these separate companies.
Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:26:31 PM

I think everyone should make a renewed effort to ignore crumbs. There is no point in debating or trying to win one over on him as he just doesn't listen. I don't know if any of you've noticed that ;-)

All this bickering is exactly what he is here for. Its time we realised he is being a jerk because he's paid to do that or he's Eduardo from hashfast. So stop talking to him. Especially you ballbagfanny.
fannybaws

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:29:36 PM

Hold on, if I'm you and you are me.....?

I think there are plenty of clues on the last page or two for investors to start to put the last few days in perspective.  Things are in no way as bad as they may have appeared and with pre-order customers getting told of a one month delay, let's hope this weekends meeting is a very productive one.
babybonobo

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:30:57 PM

I'd have to agree with that StuartUK.  I will stop provoking the trolls but I did want to get that last statement of mine on the record.  I do think that he must be getting paid from a competitor, otherwise it makes no sense that he is spending so much of his time and energy trolling and trashing.

Cheers, until better times!  Good luck everyone!  I am almost certain that many will throw a fit after this weekend comes and goes.  Please don't expect all knowledge to be released publicly by the CEO of a company immediately after it occurs.
fannybaws

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:32:24 PM

Okay, I will lay off, but I'm ignoring no-one!
babybonobo

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:41:20 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 09:57:27 PM by babybonobo

It's not a secret and I did not release it via PM.  Stop making things up again.  I released information I thought would be helpful to others who are struggling to understand what is going on.  Maybe those quotes (that you took out of context) don't fit your own motives, but it doesn't affect my own.  Deal with it.
ldrgn

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:49:53 PM

Hearing how gerald spoke, his tone of voice and the professional intro recordings at VMC plus this info is enough to me that this is definitely not a scam (I wasn't perfectly sure before) and that we are just facing delays.

Their confidence man gave you confidence that this isn't a confidence scheme, eh?
babybonobo

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:51:44 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 10:12:36 PM by babybonobo

It's not a secret and I did not release it via PM.  Stop making things up again.

Would you like me to find relevant text?

<abillionhorses> i almost didnt say in public for that reason...gerald told me because i told him i dont post on forums much...that place is like vitriol for investors and the company.  whiny teenagers trying to play psyops, etc..
<fannybaws> Agreed.  I'm ready to post.  Just say the word and I won't as I wouldn't want to betray anyone's trust. If you are indifferent I will post it.
<abillionhorses> lets not man...just dont post it
<abillionhorses> feel free to save and send privately to ANYONE but dont post for the sharks

Awesome "teenagers trying to play psyops" there yourself.  Shoo' fooled me Roll Eyes

Jesus man, you don't even deserve my words.  I have nothing to defend.  Look at the full log or something, I stand by my word.  I released in public on IRC, not via PM to anyone.  Enjoy trolling4lyfe

I don't care what you flamers feel from this small phone check-in.  It wasn't about getting information for YOU.  It was about getting information for myself and then I just decided to share it.  I don't usually do that because most users here are undeserving, and the information came out reluctantly (I honestly feel a little shame for sharing it now).  Make up your own damn minds since you didn't get the information for yourself.  Perceive this handed down information however you want to, for you did not experience it for yourself.  I know I am of a sane mind.  Twist in misery or think positively.  This was a small amount of information that I knew would be helpful in the mind of a serious investor.  I don't care, I have no motive for you--maybe you will lose your money.  I have no problem standing by my words, but I will no longer share important thoughts or important information with the general imbeciles of this board.
fannybaws

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:57:14 PM

Hearing how gerald spoke, his tone of voice and the professional intro recordings at VMC plus this info is enough to me that this is definitely not a scam (I wasn't perfectly sure before) and that we are just facing delays.

Their confidence man gave you confidence that this isn't a confidence scheme, eh?

Your post makes it look as though that quote is my words which is misleading.  Can you rephrase your question, thanks.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:05:51 PM

eAsic is not risking anything.
When I bring a block to a machine shop and ask them to punch it .030 over, they don't ask me if i'm a good engine builder.  They take my money and return me the product I have asked for.  As long as the bores are spec, and the work's done on time, their reputation stays awesome.  Even if I botch the build.

Thats not how it works in semiconductors. eASIC isnt a fab (though even fabs wont produce your chips without the design passing several validation tests aka tape out), a company like eASIC is contracted to produce working asics.  The whole point of eASIC is a seamless migration from working FPGA to asic conversion. Thats their business. Unless you believe no one ever bothered to test the FPGA, any issues with the structured asic would be on eASIC.

Now Im not 100% sure who wrote the FPGA HDL, but Im fairly sure Ken couldnt write a line of RTL/HDL code to save his life. Considering eASIC offers SHA2 IP cores, its a safe bet they did the entire design.

One last point; easic is still not offering their 28nm nextreme-3 process on their website. If you search easic's website for 28nm you will find precious little besides the press release of their deal with VMC. So its not much of a stretch to think its not working properly yet.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:29:00 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 10:58:53 PM by Puppet

If you read the threads, Ken is presented as an aspy engineer -

Aspy?

FWIW, his linkedin profile doesnt suggest he knows the first thing about chip design:
www.linkedin.com/pub/ken-slaughter/22/962/351

If Ken did, indeed, simply hand the money over to eAsic, where's da chips?  I thought those guys knew what they were doing?

I can only guess, but like I mentioned above, ActM would have been eASIC's first project on 28nm with a new, unreleased process called Nextreme 3. Since eASIC are still not promoting it or even acknowledging its existence, Im guessing the problem is right there. Doesnt mean eASIC are clueless, shit happens, particularly if you make your business dependent on new, untested, unreleased processes.  (for the record; Im not accusing Ken of doing something stupid here, in fact a 28nm structured asic produced by a reputable company seemed like a smart bet to me as well at the time)
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:07:08 PM

Other than the press release by eAsic's marketing guy (which gives no details), i have no idea what Ken's deal with eAsic is, whether any money changed hands, who is designing the chip, if there was a deadline or even a project timetable.  Nothing.  Yes, it is not metaphysically imposible that eAsic screwed up, but I wouldn't bank on it.  This looks, walks, and quacks like a duck.  Calling it anything but is unreasonable.

I dont feel too comfortable defending Ken here, but fact is eASIC made a public announcement that it would produce these chips using their 28nm Nextreme 3 back in September. A month earlier there was announcement they would use the process for some chip for seagate:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/08/06/seagates_asic_amour/

5 months later, that process is still not commercially available and no word of it on their website. I dont see how you could hold Ken responsible for that. ANd it does to some extend help explain why Ken is so restricted by NDA's.
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: