Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771076 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:29:10 PM

sadly that is actually true.  100,000 shares are worth pretty much nothing, but 100,000 monopoly dollars could be recycled into usable paper, or even sold on ebay..

Vigil

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:39:09 PM

Ken is meeting with eASIC this week... Anyone in San Jose, maybe you can go get coffee...

says who?

source?
Says some random dude on IRC. But what does it really matter? What if Ken told you... would you believe it?
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 10:23:49 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2014, 10:56:33 PM by zumzero

Thought I'd give it a few mins before posting and quite incredibly the sky hasn't fallen on me yet!

I've heard from a couple of sources about Ken going to San Jose on business both this weekend and next.  The second source was Ken himself who confirmed this with me although he made no mention of eAsic.

A recent poster asked about Colored Coins over Crypto-Trade.  To the best of my knowledge the 'official' line is that we will be able to trade on both CC & CT, however the talk of CC being the preferred option is purely speculation, I believe, based on the assumption that Ken could have already had us trading on CT by now if he chose to do so.  Again, purely speculation and nothing to support this outside of shared opinions.

Regarding another recent post about redeeming shares left on Bitfunder, provided you still have the email and public address (used to receive BF dividends) and are able to 'sign a message' using that public address, then you should have no problems in accessing your shares.  Crypto-Trade will set up an account for you automatically and you will be contacted by email.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:49:16 PM

I wonder if Ken realised profitability was bad and decided to switch away from nextreme...

At this point, that would be silly. Unless nextreme 3 is delayed for many more months, in which case, you can stick a fork in ActM.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:58:28 PM

Thought I'd give it a few mins before posting and quite incredibly the sky hasn't fallen on me yet!

I've heard from a couple of sources about Ken going to San Jose on business both this weekend and next.  The second source was Ken himself who confirmed this with me although he made no mention of eAsic.

A recent poster asked about Colored Coins over Crypto-Trade.  To the best of my knowledge the 'official' line is that we will be able to trade on both CC & CT, however the talk of CC being the preferred option is purely speculation, I believe, based on the assumption that Ken could have already had us trading on CT by now if he chose to do so.  Again, purely speculation and nothing to support this outside of shared opinions.

Regarding another recent post about redeeming shares left on Bitfunder, provided you still have the email and public address (used to receive BF dividends) and are able to 'sign a message' using that public address, then you should have no problems in accessing your shares.  Crypto-Trade will set up an account for you automatically and you will be contacted by email.

You are a very untrustworthy source, if not the most untrustworthy source on this forum.

Though since we don't have access to shares it really doesn't matter what anyone says on this forum. We could all make shit up and it wouldn't matter. It seems some of you might have already figured that out.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:08:36 AM

PS I had someone visited VMC premises in Springfield and he said he could not find it and he also asked in other units but it's quite a big industrial estate so he will be re-visiting this weekend and probably will have some photos as well Smiley

lol

There is a big sign outside the door!

If he/she can find a firm called 'Integrity' which has a large sign and US flag in their front car park then VMC is directly across the road from them up on the left.

The actual part of the industrial estate the VMC office is in is called the 'Cherry Park Centre'.

thanks will past that on to him

he said he drove by and could not find it he stopped at the storage warehouse on cavalier road and asked but nobody knew. like I said he will re-visit this weekend  Smiley

Ah OK, if he is accessing it via S Cavalier Ave then he just needs to go round the back of the 'National Safety Compliance' building - it's a stand-alone small red-brick building half way up S Cavalier Ave. VMC is round the back of this building on the right. Hope he makes it!

It was actually pretty easy to find.

I drove by tonight since I had some extra time and found it pretty quickly. Have a meeting tomorrow morning with Gerald.

I'm actually staying at the Greenstay Hotel that is about 1 minute away.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 12:09:50 AM

That's great to hear Bar.

This is for you Jo, although I don't know why I bother...

Cheers Ken,  keep up the good work.  Nice update and it's great to see them happening like clockwork.

Thanks for your support.  In San Jose doing business this weekend and next week.

Vigil

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:18:08 AM

The only chance we have is if shares get transferred to Colored Coins and the shares themselves are used as a new asset currency somehow. There will only be 10 million.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:20:51 AM

That's great to hear Bar.

This is for you Jo, although I don't know why I bother...

Cheers Ken,  keep up the good work.  Nice update and it's great to see them happening like clockwork.

Thanks for your support.  In San Jose doing business this weekend and next week.

your full of shit
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 12:22:58 AM

Meaning?

minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:26:35 AM

lol to zumzero being the most unreliable source. Unlike a few posters on here I've never seen him lie about anything, so that is a strange statement.

Have a good meeting Bara - any info is great but specifics about board and chip delivery status would be kind of nice!

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:39:51 AM

I don't believe much of anything in this thread anymore.

mainline

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:45:21 AM

lol to zumzero being the most unreliable source. Unlike a few posters on here I've never seen him lie about anything, so that is a strange statement.

Have a good meeting Bara - any info is great but specifics about board and chip delivery status would be kind of nice!

With Ken's excellent engineering, Bargraphics' integrity and honesty, and zumzero's unmistakable intelligence, Active Mining is finally cooking with gas!
I'm very optimistic.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:48:38 AM

in the news:
Bargraphics is about to visit VMC… everybody holds their breath.
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:54:03 AM

i see The colored coins wallet is release,but Software is still under development.http://chromawallet.com/#download

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:01:32 AM

in the news:
Bargraphics is about to visit VMC… everybody holds their breath.
Thanks Bar !!!! Good luck

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
JoTheKhan

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:31:25 AM

@zumzero

I did not mean any insult by what I stated and I'm glad you didn't take it like that. I only mean that you are an unreliable source with this company. I have seen your posts and I believe you are overly biased towards this company. Even if you see faults it seems you will block them out, attack whoever shed light on them and work to cover up or defend them. These are the people anyone here should be most weary about when it comes to investing like this. They have the ability to make you believe them which can blind you to very bad situations that can arise.

I don't trust your posts because I haven't seen you posts against Active Mining even when everyone should have been. Though I have not been on the forum everyday for the last two months so I may have missed many of your posts; the ones I have seen have always been pro-AcTm/we are on the right track which is definitely not the case.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:37:42 AM

@zumzero

I did not mean any insult by what I stated and I'm glad you didn't take it like that. I only mean that you are an unreliable source with this company. I have seen your posts and I believe you are overly biased towards this company. Even if you see faults it seems you will block them out, attack whoever shed light on them and work to cover up or defend them. These are the people anyone here should be most weary about when it comes to investing like this. They have the ability to make you believe them which can blind you to very bad situations that can arise.

I don't trust your posts because I haven't seen you posts against Active Mining even when everyone should have been. Though I have not been on the forum everyday for the last two months so I may have missed many of your posts; the ones I have seen have always been pro-AcTm/we are on the right track which is definitely not the case.

This isn't fox news.  Not everyone has a fair and balanced opinion.  There are polar opposite opinions on this board, mostly do to lack of information flow, and also misintreperting and feeding into speculation that manifests its self as someone's mental reality.  None of know more than what Ken says, and people that saw some part of the operation.    I tend to cheerlead the company as well as I researched and liked what I saw with this co, and with Ken himself from old newspaper articles from the early 2000s.  I believe in my research......do things change of course....its Earth. I still believe Ken is doing the right thing and ACTM's resilance against from what seems to be constant death is amazing, and is mirroring the attacks BTC itself takes and just comes back.  I understand we arnt trading and there has been some major conflicts on info dissemination, but when there's no other facts, why take speculation, albiet some great speculation in both directions, as fact.  We have boots on the ground, let Bar and his boots work.     Now, so lets all thank Bar and perhaps donate a little to him for putting in some effort, instead of us all armchairing everything.   Sometimes I want to put on my tinfoil hat on to fit in better with some theories hre

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
babybonobo

Activity: 278

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:04:06 AM

This isn't fox news.  Not everyone has a fair and balanced opinion.  There are polar opposite opinions on this board, mostly do to lack of information flow, and also misintreperting and feeding into speculation that manifests its self as someone's mental reality.  None of know more than what Ken says, and people that saw some part of the operation.    I tend to cheerlead the company as well as I researched and liked what I saw with this co, and with Ken himself from old newspaper articles from the early 2000s.  I believe in my research......do things change of course....its Earth. I still believe Ken is doing the right thing and ACTM's resilance against from what seems to be constant death is amazing, and is mirroring the attacks BTC itself takes and just comes back.  I understand we arnt trading and there has been some major conflicts on info dissemination, but when there's no other facts, why take speculation, albiet some great speculation in both directions, as fact.  We have boots on the ground, let Bar and his boots work.     Now, so lets all thank Bar and perhaps donate a little to him for putting in some effort, instead of us all armchairing everything.   Sometimes I want to put on my tinfoil hat on to fit in better with some theories hre

+10 for that, well said...I know I'll be standing by tomorrow for updates.  Thanks Bar
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:06:46 AM

Sorry if this was asked many times by others. Is there any update from eAsic? I've come here from time to time since the end of November, when the (sample) chips were supposed to be ready.
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: