Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stenkross

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:03:13 PM

I'm here to check on my investment and make sure I understand exactly where we are at, where we are going

Let me know if you find an answer to this, as I am looking for the same answer.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:04:22 PM

isn't it safe to say that mining with 28nm even as early as February wouldn't make ROI?

For some retail machines you might be right.

Cost of equipment is key. We should be selling budget machines with our 55nm chip and they will ROI because despite being 55nm they will be cheap and they will be very very good custom-build chips. At the GH/W level they will be 65% of the Q2 20nm KnC Neptune.

https://coinplorer.com/Hardware
How do you figure they will be 65% of a Neptune in GH/s/W? KnC says they're plan to come in at 30% less than their 28nm products, so 0.7J/GH at the wall. These 55nm chips are slated to come in at 1.32J/GH at the chip level (Antminer is 1.3J/GH at the chip), and will likely come in close to 2J/GH at the wall. That's 2.8x more power than a Neptune based on estimated specs.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:07:24 PM

@Miner;

• Q2 Goes all the way up to the end of June my friend. That's 5 months away, so I don't know where you guys are getting just April; theres April May and June in Q2 (And this is just to get chips).
  • I would also like to know where you are getting 5k per BTC from because I haven't seen BTC even break 2k yet (please at least start you speculation at current BTC price and work from there).
  • Just because Ken says he plans to sell 40m worth of hardware does not make it happen. If you wish to factor that in then you should reduce it quite a bit, I think ken said that in November, We might not even get Chips until June. So you should already cut that 40m down to 20m.
  • Now I'm not an engineer, and I don't mine BTC myself. But I've heard from multiple people that the 55nm chips Ken is producing are not going to meet ROI. Now if they do, that will be amazing. But I've heard to the contrary way too many times in the last few days. If this is the case, we will not sell 10m worth or 8m worth. Now we might make ROI at cost of making them, but that will not be 10m back into our pockets from inefficient chips.
  • Ken says the 28nm are being worked on parallel to the 55nm chips but how far behind are they?
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 11:23:28 PM

The sooner you worrywarts sell up and fuck off, the better.  I swear anyone would think the American Dream is dead given the doom and hopelessness that accompanies many of the posts in this thread.  

A lot of you sit there mouthing off criticism after criticism when some of us are making a real effort to crunch some numbers and invite discussion so that we can come to a better understanding of where we are at.

So unless you intend on hanging around and benefitting from the success of this company might I suggest you button it, sell up and leave quietly and let the rest of us get on with things.

I'm all for inviting discussion. You only want discussion that ignores any faults and plans for the extreme best. It is not practical.

List some faults that I have ignored.  Then explain why the moment VE posts anything you instantly do a follow up post expressing your support.  

55nm chips meeting ROI. 28nm chips meeting ROI. The speculation you guys come up with hinges on BTC price. This is not a smart way of investing your money or running a business. This business needs to be able to see profit even if BTC doesn't go up 5 fold, and needs to be able to stay in the black if BTC goes down 5 fold. You guys don't account for that in any of your estimates and you guys know that we would be deep in the red if you did.

@ The Ve Comment.

I take everyone on this thread at face value, I argued and agreed with Pankkake and Crumbs and VE and You and Stuark and Ken and FFS and Everyone else. I don't care if the rest of the thread (including me) calls them/you a troll, a cheerleader, an idiot. It does not matter, I've stated before I don't ignore anyone and I read as many comments as possible. I'm not here to block out people I don't like, I'm here to check on my investment and make sure I understand exactly where we are at, where we are going, and what obstacles are in our way. This seems to be elude a lot of people on this thread. If someone makes a good point, I'm going to agree with it no matter who makes it.

Kindly address myself as me and not 'you guys' and do not confuse me with anyone else on this thread and honour your own words that you take everyone on this thread at face value please.

I'm not going to disagree that the success of this company is dependant on the value of bitcoin rising.  It just so happens I believe that price will explode within six weeks and this year we will see our first $10,000 bitcoins.  It would be shortsighted to do business in this space and eliminate that possibility.  Now that was hardly a list Jo and it turns out we both agree with each other, so are you sure you haven't confused me with someone else?

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:36:05 PM

@Zum you are right, after checking your recent post history; I have grouped you with Miner in the group who has recently made wild speculations that have to do with 5x/10x BTC prices to keep the business afloat (this doesn't mean I am biased against what he post). I sincerely apologize.

I can understand that you think BTC will hit 10k, hell. I hope it hits 10k or 20k or 100k, but those are outside the realm of smart investing right now and I'm glad you can see why I think speculating like that is hurting this company. We need to be profitable with the possibility that BTC stays at $800 throughout the entire year).

BTW: Criticism isn't bad as long as it is constructive.
tiaguitah

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:50:11 PM

Woah some crazy volume sorrounding actm shares on Crypto-Trade //sarcasm

Thats what happens when actm trades on a low volume exchange.

Waiting for coloredcoins/chroma-wallet here. Will wait as long as it takes.

Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:12:46 AM

Heading out to miami.  If anyone wants to know anything specific abiut the confrence while I'm there let me know.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Thumper650

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:16:50 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 12:31:02 AM by Thumper650

Kindly address myself as me and not 'you guys' and do not confuse me with anyone else on this thread...

ORLY? Cheesy Cheesy

Any chance the reCAPTCHA can be made accessible for humans? What a joke!

#ActiveMining

Don't do what I did though. My God, the reCAPTCHA is unbelievably hard if you are a human!  Good luck buddie.

*The word you were looking for is "captcha," "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart" Smiley
Fail!

Of course, you're also a bunch of other accounts, but I'll start with the obvious.

BTW, do you prefer fannybaws, zumzero or???
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 12:37:01 AM

This will be the final time I ever reply to you crumbs.

You think you are so fucking clever.  Those quotes were far from unintentional slips but quite deliberate.  Reference the specific language intentionally spoon feeding those who like to play Clouseau. Unlike yourself, I have no need or desire to waste my life in the Newbies Section and hide behind proxys and create new email addresses every other day.  That process must be as much a pain in the arse as you are.  What a sad, sad existence you lead.  You even stalk people on IRC and then come running back In here to post random sections of dialogue with no relevance whatsoever and add smileys.  I mean what the fuck is that all about, lol?

It's the reCAPTCHA button your press over and over on webchat.freenode.net and that was the pun you imbecile.  Just get a life and stop being such a loser, you were even trying to correct someone's spelling today and insult them on their grammar.  

There, that's off my chest and I feel much better.  I will immediately place crumbs on ignore now and promise to never unignore him or take his bait ever again when he uses other accounts Smiley

By the way, I sat and watched as crumbs voted 10 times in succession using all of his accounts in the recent poll I set up.  He voted for Crypto-Trade on every occasion.  Wink  There you go cuntybaws, whose the clever one now?

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 12:52:32 AM

@Zum you are right, after checking your recent post history; I have grouped you with Miner in the group who has recently made wild speculations that have to do with 5x/10x BTC prices to keep the business afloat (this doesn't mean I am biased against what he post). I sincerely apologize.

I can understand that you think BTC will hit 10k, hell. I hope it hits 10k or 20k or 100k, but those are outside the realm of smart investing right now and I'm glad you can see why I think speculating like that is hurting this company. We need to be profitable with the possibility that BTC stays at $800 throughout the entire year).

BTW: Criticism isn't bad as long as it is constructive.

Jo, I appreciate you taking the time to post this.  Thanks and I will make more of an effort to embrace constructive criticism while continuing to challenge those who mope around dragging a black cloud with them.

gjpminingco

Activity: 350

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 12:57:04 AM

You think you are so fucking clever.  Those quotes were far from unintentional slips but quite deliberate.  Reference the specific language intentionally spoon feeding those who like to play Clouseau. Unlike yourself, I have no need or desire to waste my life in the Newbies Section and hide behind proxys and create new email addresses every other day.  That process must be as much a pain in the arse as you are.  What a sad, sad existence you lead.  You even stalk people on IRC and then come running back In here to post random sections of dialogue with no relevance whatsoever and add smileys.  I mean what the fuck is that all about, lol?

It's the reCAPTCHA button your press over and over on webchat.freenode.net and that was the pun you imbecile.  Just get a life and stop being such a loser, you were even trying to correct someone's spelling today and insult them on their grammar. 

There, that's off my chest and I feel much better.  I will immediately place crumbs on ignore now and promise to never unignore him or take his bait ever again.  Smiley

My hats off to you Zum I feel the same way about Thumper A.K.A Crumbs
I am so sick and tired of all the Trolls and naysayers on this thread that i am about to start putting massive amounts of people on ignore here shortly

gjpminingco

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 12:59:32 AM

and crumbs before you start in on calling me a Troll if you Look I did Post that i had the Info before Ken Posted it and so how can i be a troll

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 01:01:36 AM

Heading out to miami.  If anyone wants to know anything specific abiut the confrence while I'm there let me know.

Be sure to install the BTC Miami app on your phone Jasun and have a great time! I would do anything to be there and get out of this Scottish weather at the moment.

Thumper650

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:02:34 AM

You think you are so fucking clever.  Those quotes were far from unintentional slips but quite deliberate.  Reference the specific language intentionally spoon feeding those who like to play Clouseau. Unlike yourself, I have no need or desire to waste my life in the Newbies Section and hide behind proxys and create new email addresses every other day.  That process must be as much a pain in the arse as you are.  What a sad, sad existence you lead.  You even stalk people on IRC and then come running back In here to post random sections of dialogue with no relevance whatsoever and add smileys.  I mean what the fuck is that all about, lol?

It's the reCAPTCHA button your press over and over on webchat.freenode.net and that was the pun you imbecile.  Just get a life and stop being such a loser, you were even trying to correct someone's spelling today and insult them on their grammar.  

There, that's off my chest and I feel much better.  I will immediately place crumbs on ignore now and promise to never unignore him or take his bait ever again.  Smiley

My hats off to you Zum I feel the same way about Thumper A.K.A Crumbs
I am so sick and tired of all the Trolls and naysayers on this thread that i am about to start putting massive amounts of people on ignore here shortly

Egads.  And then it starts agreeing with itself...  And patting itself on its back...  Eewww~!
gjpminingco

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 01:07:39 AM

Umm me and Zum are not the same person, I am an Actual Real live human being from the state of Florida. I am not sure where Zum is from but we are not one in the same.

Ken can vouch for that

I have interviewed Him and speak with him on a regular basis.

gjpminingco

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 01:15:40 AM

Umm me and Zum are not the same person, I am an Actual Real live human being from the state of Florida. I am not sure where Zum is from but we are not one in the same.

Ken can vouch for that

I have interviewed Him and speak with him on a regular basis.

You promised that you put me on ignore.  Another lie.
I wouldn't trust Ken if he told me the sun was going to come up tomorrow, but sure, get him to publicly vouch for you, i'm waiting Smiley
I said i was about to start putting a bunch of people on ignore.
But since you want me to put you on ignore then fine I will put you on ignore as soon as i post this msg

gjpminingco

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 01:17:50 AM

( Starts singing "Another one bites the Dust" by Queen ) After putting Thumper650 on Ignore

Thumper650

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:20:18 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 01:32:34 AM by Thumper650

You promised that you put me on ignore.  Another lie.
I wouldn't trust Ken if he told me the sun was going to come up tomorrow, but sure, get him to publicly vouch for you, i'm waiting Smiley
I said i was about to start putting a bunch of people on ignore.
But since you want me to put you on ignore then fine I will put you on ignore as soon as i post this msg

I take it Ken won't vouch for you then?  And another lie Smiley

Active Mining supporters are that embarrassing friend that "sticks up for you."  Telling him to fuqoff is cruel, but enduring him is pretty unbearable too.
I know I shouldn't, but at times I feel sorry for Ken.

So much fail in this thread Undecided

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 01:23:55 AM

I truly hope you have some plans for the following:

a. be able to distribute funds from the sale to weex users in debt.
or
b. explain to a court appointed handler where portions of my assets are.
(As well as explain to other weex users why your debt is more important than theirs)

I think youre correct here ukyo. Regardless if the 106BTC owned are ActM-Funds or Ken's private funds. He cant simply sell them because the shares belong to a private person not weexchange. As long as ken cant proof that ukyo is personally liable he cant sell them because weexchange is in debt. Its a legal risk he takes. It would b different if ukyo personally is in debt because then it would be legal i believe.

On top this sell means lowering the shareprice for all shareholders.

If the shares are owned by weexchange it would be legal too. It would be luck for the person that has something that belongs to weexchange. Though it would be unfortunate for all other weexchange victims. The shares would belong to the company and not to a specific person then.

This has been gone over ad nauseam please let it die. Ken holds Uyko's property and Uyko holds Ken's 106BTC… Now unless Ukyo pays this back then Ken can and should sell off enough of Uyko's shares as lien to recover lost funds. Whatever outstanding debts Uyko and Co. have are his responsibility, no one else's.

Besides this is not for any of us to decide as I'm sure Ken has consulted with his lawyers and made his decision… let it go.

Please dont ask me to stop speaking and then post im wrong.

You got my text wrong. It doesnt matter that ukyo owns weexchange. They are different entities by law. Or do you think, if the CEO of Apple owns you 2 Million USD that you are allowed to take away IPhones in the worth of 2Million USD from Apple, sell it for your own gain and everything is fine? No, that would be plain theft because the company has nothing to do with the CEO by law.

Feel free to respond... im not allergic to discussions.

By the way... im a big shareholder of ActM. I dont see that its needed so hard that ActM gets 106BTC now and that the shareprice has to drop for this artificially.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
gjpminingco

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 01:27:58 AM

lol wow i wonder what Thumper650/Crumbs had to say...........Wait I cant see it since he is on ignore.....LoL

I love putting trolls on ignore

Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: