Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

ICO has reached SoftCap, will it get a great trading site, I hope it gets it and really the price does not fall like the other ICO because I believe it has a good future

4NEW not just reached softcap but they got lot more money and now they can start the project work at full speed. I am just waiting for KYC process to finish first now.

Do we have any further update about re-opening date for ICO? This is not good to pause like this in the middle of the ICO. Scsmmers will tend to use this opportunity to scam more and more people. Hope people are well informed about it.

Yeah its a very strange decision from 4NEW I hope the team know what they are doing and I hope this won't put off future potential investors. I don't know how well received they will be when they return.

Just join their Telegram, and watch out for important news. I am sure that the re-opening of the ICO is soon ! Investors can't skip the amount that has been raised from the sale. I believe they are still interested.
I agree here is a quick link to their telegram https://t.me/FRNCoin also don't only join them on telegram they post a lot of updates on their twitter page too make sure to follow them https://twitter.com/4newcoin.

I hope they can make an announcement soon on which date the ICO continues. Even though the implementation of KYC/AML is important, people don't really like that delay/pause.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

after we can either pay our electricity or mine tokens with our tokens, what about you, what's your preference?
So I'm definitely going tokens mines, there is much more profit possible

It depends if it works out cheaper to use KWATT to pay for my electricity then I would select that option. However, I don't really like to use my crypto to pay for normal everyday spending or utility bills I prefer to accumulate.

I guess I would use them to mine cryptocurrencies with my KWATTs, too. I really like the idea of having a passive income where I get some tokens/coins without having to do anything for it.

That is similar to a cloud mining, but in this case it is more safer, because you are doing it with tokens. I also like earning when i do nothing like when I am sleeping. I guess that is what everybody wants.
I guess that mining is more efficient to go with because you will profit a lot more than if you would pay the electricity with it. I think that most of the people will choose mining instead of the other option.

I will choose selling back to the grid as a form of making passive income Cool well everyone to his own tho lol

Mining all the way guys, I think mining will be more profitable in long run the idea of mining  crypto currency with KWATT is just brilliant and its something I'll love to do.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:19:37 PM

ICO has reached SoftCap, will it get a great trading site, I hope it gets it and really the price does not fall like the other ICO because I believe it has a good future

4NEW not just reached softcap but they got lot more money and now they can start the project work at full speed. I am just waiting for KYC process to finish first now.

Do we have any further update about re-opening date for ICO? This is not good to pause like this in the middle of the ICO. Scsmmers will tend to use this opportunity to scam more and more people. Hope people are well informed about it.

Yeah its a very strange decision from 4NEW I hope the team know what they are doing and I hope this won't put off future potential investors. I don't know how well received they will be when they return.

Implementing a KYC in the middle of the ICO is also a new experience for me. Normally, this is the case from the beginning, or in some icos, that was only introduced after the ICO. But they did not make friends with that either.
KYC should be done from the beginning, from me also staggered according to the amount of investment.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

Implementing a KYC in the middle of the ICO is also a new experience for me. Normally, this is the case from the beginning, or in some icos, that was only introduced after the ICO. But they did not make friends with that either.
KYC should be done from the beginning, from me also staggered according to the amount of investment.

Some ICO's do it even for an airdrop, KYC is simply important but I can understand why halfway through ICO this is implemented

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

Just join their Telegram, and watch out for important news. I am sure that the re-opening of the ICO is soon ! Investors can't skip the amount that has been raised from the sale. I believe they are still interested.
I agree here is a quick link to their telegram https://t.me/FRNCoin also don't only join them on telegram they post a lot of updates on their twitter page too make sure to follow them https://twitter.com/4newcoin.

I hope they can make an announcement soon on which date the ICO continues. Even though the implementation of KYC/AML is important, people don't really like that delay/pause.

They are just impatient. We already know that this project is going to be great. Give them some time. In the end we will be all happy.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

They reached their softcap of $32.5 million already a while ago. Now the ICO is paused. What do you guys think? Will they be able to sell out and reach their hardcap once the sale continues?

Well, no one can say if they will or not but the good news is, the softcap has been reached, that's a bonus, a headway that the team is sailing in the right direction and the signal that this will be a success, is not everyday that you get to see such massive project hit their softcap and at such a critical period
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

They reached their softcap of $32.5 million already a while ago. Now the ICO is paused. What do you guys think? Will they be able to sell out and reach their hardcap once the sale continues?
I think that the hardcap will be very hard to reach for this project but still has a chance if they keep getting more investors. So i really do hope it goes well.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

I don't know about you about you but I do feel a bit worried that they have 'paused' the ICO token sale, but I believe in 4NEW and I think the team can still make this project work.

MemoryMills

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

Nothing to worry about, they are doing this to implement KYC to protect us all.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:54:33 AM

Well, no one can say if they will or not but the good news is, the softcap has been reached, that's a bonus, a headway that the team is sailing in the right direction and the signal that this will be a success, is not everyday that you get to see such massive project hit their softcap and at such a critical period

I think 4NEW can easily sell few more tokens once ICO opens for 3 more days after KYC/AML process is completed. People who invested in 4NEW or wants to invest please check on 4NEW site for more details.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:04:50 AM

I don't know about you about you but I do feel a bit worried that they have 'paused' the ICO token sale, but I believe in 4NEW and I think the team can still make this project work.

It is a bit strange that they could not do both kyc abd token sale simultaneously.. But i believe they have their reasons.
XNiteLordX

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:11:03 AM

It is a bit strange that they could not do both kyc abd token sale simultaneously.. But i believe they have their reasons.

I think they did it so it wont become a mess. and make sure the KYC is done properly.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

4NEW has already raised enough to finance the opening of two sites in the UK and will probably raise enough funds for the opening of the third. This goes to show how well prepared and focus the team is.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

I think that the hardcap will be very hard to reach for this project but still has a chance if they keep getting more investors. So i really do hope it goes well.

that's really hard to say at the moment. they have not updated the counter for weeks, so we do not know how much they have taken so far. At the moment there are still $ 41,5mio written on the homepage. But I'm sure the revenue is far above
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:59:38 AM

The annual expected cash flow is based on the kwatt producing energy that is then either used for mining or, sold back to the grid

The grid buying back is pretty smart move to keep flow; It is like you are creating demand and keeping volume of the coin. I just hope a good exchange would be secured. At anycase that can be achieved when volume is on it high time.

Yep keeping demand up is super important to maintain value of the token and the team seem to have structured the entire plan in a way that will keep demand high while at the same time create a solid loop of usage. It will be interesting to see of course once the platform token ecosystem gets going and living to see how well it holds up long term

That is the value of the token being used for something or in other sense has a purpose; KWATTs would basically mean you electricity bill. I think that as long a token has a purpose it can go long ways.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:39:08 AM

4NEW has already raised enough to finance the opening of two sites in the UK and will probably raise enough funds for the opening of the third. This goes to show how well prepared and focus the team is.

This map presents in an interactive way the Waste-to-Energy capacity in Europe, based on national sources and on information gathered from our members.

https://t.co/halF0ZNtjP

This puts it into perspective of how much we are expecting to see across the Europe
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:04:01 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 01:19:17 PM by girib1684

This map presents in an interactive way the Waste-to-Energy capacity in Europe, based on national sources and on information gathered from our members.

This puts it into perspective of how much we are expecting to see across the Europe
This map is showing multiple location of plants. But pointer showing that plants built in 2015. After that I cannot see anything other details about 4new.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:45:45 AM

This is nice info but they said "We strive to provide the most reliable information possible, but do not in any way guarantee a complete accuracy of this data" What is the exactly meaning of this statement.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

I don't think is right making assumptions without facts, you never can tell what tomorrow holds, personally, i'm the optimistic type and as a researcher, i tend to base my decisions on facts, so lets put away negativity, is all about staying positive and doing the needed requirement
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

What is the number for hard-cap? I forgot that number. it doesnt matter whether hardcap is reached. For  me they need to re-start the ICO as quick as possible. Thats most important now.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: