Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

Welcome to 4New Add a Friend Bounty Bot!
Add friend, get 1 KWATT token where 1 KWATT = 1$!

Rules are as follows:
1. Join our telegram channel https://t.me/FRNCoin
2. Register at @KWATTBOT (you will see a prompt message, follow the instructions and provide your ERC20 Wallet address as prompted.
3. Introduce www.4new.io to a friend.
4. Add them to the 4New Telegram group https://t.me/FRNCoin by using the feature you add members on a group.
5. The person you add must be real, and must interact with the KWATT bot and add their own ERC20 wallet address!  

KWATT BOT can detect cheats.

All added people are counted automatically. Adding fake profiles = disqualification
You must provide your ERC20 Wallet at time of registration, as must your friend.
Your friend must interact with the kwatt bot to add an ERC20 wallet address and be a real person to qualify for bounty tokens.

The Add a Friend Bounty ends at 4New's discretion.

PS: For any questions, feel free to write at this thread.
PS.2: Spamming at telegram and/or spamming the Admins will get you disqualified.
PS.3: Tokens will be distributed when ICO ends.

hello 4new team,

this is a nice unique project in blockchain world. I also appreciate your introducing video; this can be an example for other projects how to make an introducing video so that even a newbie can understand what the project is about.

I dont understand one thing ... u say 1 KWATT is equal to 1 Kilowatt  but  1 Kilowatt is as you also mentioned  0,15 usd .  

But you say now 1 KWATT = 1 Dollar   Roll Eyes

1 KWATT = 1$ as a token in ICO price, that's all. Smiley

Lol I knew eventually someone would fall into that confusion of the coin cost vs the cost of electricity. Th cost of the coin for the ico is not the cost of the power generation but represents the power generation so it is a bit confusing due to the token naming and the power name lol but ya as was said the ico price is not the same as the cost of 1kw of electricity Smiley
I was also very surprised. I was thinking for a while about what is going on. This will be confusing for people who do not know much about the project yet...
4NEW project is really unique and hope that it truely gets the desired amount of investors to the project also i am sure that the project will spread globally due to its benefits and money making skills. This project could really turn earning money much more easier and also it is paying a good payrate for referalls.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

4NEW is an eco-energy producing project to make the work of mining which is becoming harder every day very easy and at a low cost. This project can take an energy revolution in the field of cryptocurrencies and they will also earn a great income from this. I think this is an investor-friendly project will make you money grow very fast.

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

4NEW is an eco-energy producing project to make the work of mining which is becoming harder every day very easy and at a low cost. This project can take an energy revolution in the field of cryptocurrencies and they will also earn a great income from this. I think this is an investor-friendly project will make you money grow very fast.
It will also be much more power effecient as it will perhaps use the waste energy to create some kind of energy to operate miners. That is a good way and also it wont harm the nature so it can be easily predicted to anyone who wants themselves to be involved into it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

what I'm actually wondering since I heard about this project for the first time (even though it does not necessarily have the token in it)
When burning the waste, a lot of energy is generated, which can not only be used to generate electricity. What happens to all the waste heat? This could heat industrial plants or households or provide them with hot water. Would be a good source of income again

That's a good point you are mentioning here. But isn't the heat from burning the waste needed to evaporate water and then use the steam to generate electricity?

I think it will work that way. but thought that enough heat remains. But I'm not a power plant technician, it just occurred to me, because in Austria, many homes are heated with heat from waste incineration plants. but i don't know, if they produce electricity as well

To generate electricity a steam turbine is indeed needed, which is quite expensive so it is pragmatic to use all the excess heat for the town's heating purposes.

Let's which one 4New will go for.

I see, some of us are more interested in the engineer approach :-)
but also like the approach that turns waste into energy, which in turn generates tokens. So you can make money out of garbage, fascinating times :-)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

Does anyone know if they already got the permission to build the waste-to-energy plant? I can imagine that there are strict terms that have to be taken into account in order that you are allowed to build such a plant?
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

I seen thhe video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

Hey friend please can you kindly share the YouTube link to the 4NEW video, I've read the whitepaper and attain a certain level of understanding, but from your description it seems i can get one or two more information on 4NEW thanks in anticipation.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:31:38 PM

How I understood your system will use capacity of the network in good purposes? It is not entirely clear, how it will be carried out, you can explain by simple words? It would be really perfect, if such is possibly!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

Does anyone know if they already got the permission to build the waste-to-energy plant? I can imagine that there are strict terms that have to be taken into account in order that you are allowed to build such a plant?
this is a very cool idea for the project! In my country, huge problems with garbage and the expensive price of energy. It would be very cool if there was at least one plant for recycling waste into energy.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

I seen thhe video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

Hey friend please can you kindly share the YouTube link to the 4NEW video, I've read the whitepaper and attain a certain level of understanding, but from your description it seems i can get one or two more information on 4NEW thanks in anticipation.

Me too looking forward for the youtube video you are talking about. I might have already seen it. But just in case, if it is different one then I dont want to miss it. Could you please post the link here? Thanks.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:58:34 PM

this is a very cool idea for the project! In my country, huge problems with garbage and the expensive price of energy. It would be very cool if there was at least one plant for recycling waste into energy.
I believe many countries could use this project! The price of energy is rising and waste is increasing day by day so I guess this is a good combo. There might be strict rules and regulations involved but I guess the team will find the solution to the problems!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

Seems this platform is interesting to know due to its concept is about helping the society. I am not fully understand on how this things works and what are the features of this platforms. I hope this is a realistic kind of project and not only in a theologically which its purpose is only to attract investors through their promising platform.

Well, obviously this project intended to help those miners the save power consumption as the advocacy on this project will generate their own power to help those miners as well as in the society. Hopefully this project can overcome the different all the possible hindrance because as I'm in the field of electricity is not easy to be part of it.

It's a clever project and I think that you're right it will help miners who are using to much energy to generate transactions. It's also done in an eco-friendly way which is a massive bonus!
Indeed, an eco-friendly platform can really attract more users! With how 4New can help the society to have a more cleaner will save electricity consumptions and maximize it in order to full utilize the source of it without any excess (?) Will look into this platform and planning to explore more on the whitepaper.

We need electricity and if 4New can show us that this is easy to do through recycling methods and combustion then this could be sold on a national scale, getting rid of waste and creating energy is a fantastic product.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:42:03 PM

I've met quite a lot of projects related to ecology. This project drew my attention to the fact that here the team is interested in ensuring cleanliness and protection of the environment. I will follow the project!
Yeah, the platform has great intentions to manage waste. This is surely something new and unique. I hope the team knows how to handle their business as they look quite new to me.

Managing waste is a good idea. We must be efficient in this world. They have a good project, but they need to work on this. Sometimes even new teams are better than the veterans.
Yeah i agree 4new have actually been around for sometime now and am going to welcome them back with a stronger initiatives i hope they get to greater height

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:19:51 PM

Basically, 4New will generate free energy form the waste applying this free energy to an onsite crypto-mining farm.
I found the idea great and it can really help. However, as we know most new cryptocurrenciesy are using proof of stake and even first generation and second generation like ethereum has a plan to adopt stake of work and go away from stake of work that required energy. So I have simple question for you, what will happen to your project if stake of work disappear? whats your plan B?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:32:35 PM
Merited by Zombie259 (1)

Me too looking forward for the youtube video you are talking about. I might have already seen it. But just in case, if it is different one then I dont want to miss it. Could you please post the link here? Thanks.

I think he is talking about this video on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEOKyRm8so&t=3s

This video explains what the project is all about. I recommend this video to everyone who doesn't understand the project.

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

Basically, 4New will generate free energy form the waste applying this free energy to an onsite crypto-mining farm.
I found the idea great and it can really help. However, as we know most new cryptocurrenciesy are using proof of stake and even first generation and second generation like ethereum has a plan to adopt stake of work and go away from stake of work that required energy. So I have simple question for you, what will happen to your project if stake of work disappear? whats your plan B?

Yeah, a great project that can be convinced by everybody. Hopefully the team will never give up since this is a huge project that talks about power generation.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

A lot of projects have been going around the crypto world selling tokens as utility and investment using a renewable source like solar, hydro and wind but this is the first time I encounter something that will be from waste. Where are you planning to build the infrastructure for this project?
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

A lot of projects have been going around the crypto world selling tokens as utility and investment using a renewable source like solar, hydro and wind but this is the first time I encounter something that will be from waste. Where are you planning to build the infrastructure for this project?
I also see this unique concept to run, I am curious about this project how the project is run and how the project works. whether it will go well in the future. I hope there is a unique innovation from this project to attract investors.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

To be honestly that so poor bounty program of semi-airdrop at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3023437.0. 4NEW have any plan for running addition bounty?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

what I'm actually wondering since I heard about this project for the first time (even though it does not necessarily have the token in it)
When burning the waste, a lot of energy is generated, which can not only be used to generate electricity. What happens to all the waste heat? This could heat industrial plants or households or provide them with hot water. Would be a good source of income again

That's a good point you are mentioning here. But isn't the heat from burning the waste needed to evaporate water and then use the steam to generate electricity?

I think it will work that way. but thought that enough heat remains. But I'm not a power plant technician, it just occurred to me, because in Austria, many homes are heated with heat from waste incineration plants. but i don't know, if they produce electricity as well

To generate electricity a steam turbine is indeed needed, which is quite expensive so it is pragmatic to use all the excess heat for the town's heating purposes.

Let's which one 4New will go for.
I have curiously about which country or city 4NEW will apply their project first? At any Asia country or Global?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:28:02 AM

Interesting project hmm. This one unique idea again that I saw since ages. Are there any bounty campaigns? I would like to support the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: