Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32353 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

Welcome to 4New Add a Friend Bounty Bot!
Add friend, get 1 KWATT token where 1 KWATT = 1$!

Rules are as follows:
1. Join our telegram channel https://t.me/FRNCoin
2. Register at @KWATTBOT (you will see a prompt message, follow the instructions and provide your ERC20 Wallet address as prompted.
3. Introduce www.4new.io to a friend.
4. Add them to the 4New Telegram group https://t.me/FRNCoin by using the feature you add members on a group.
5. The person you add must be real, and must interact with the KWATT bot and add their own ERC20 wallet address!  

KWATT BOT can detect cheats.

All added people are counted automatically. Adding fake profiles = disqualification
You must provide your ERC20 Wallet at time of registration, as must your friend.
Your friend must interact with the kwatt bot to add an ERC20 wallet address and be a real person to qualify for bounty tokens.

The Add a Friend Bounty ends at 4New's discretion.

PS: For any questions, feel free to write at this thread.
PS.2: Spamming at telegram and/or spamming the Admins will get you disqualified.
PS.3: Tokens will be distributed when ICO ends.

hello 4new team,

this is a nice unique project in blockchain world. I also appreciate your introducing video; this can be an example for other projects how to make an introducing video so that even a newbie can understand what the project is about.

I dont understand one thing ... u say 1 KWATT is equal to 1 Kilowatt  but  1 Kilowatt is as you also mentioned  0,15 usd .  

But you say now 1 KWATT = 1 Dollar   Roll Eyes

1 KWATT = 1$ as a token in ICO price, that's all. Smiley

That seems ridiculously easy to game tbh, you need to only observe how the bot works only 1-2 times after that you can just code a couple of bots do it for you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

Does 4new accepts fiat money in the sales ? Would like to know, because my friend wants to invest in some Icos, but he has not any crypto coins.

I couldn't see any details on the whitepaper about what funds you could use to purchase KWATT coins during the ICO.

So I registered for an account on the 4NEW ICO page and you can use ETH, BTC, USD, GBP, PIVX, DASH and Paypal to buy KWATT tokens!

How amazing is that! So many different payment methods and incredible news that you can use paypal to buy tokens!

Ah so you can use Paypal that is alright. Thanks for the information Cryptossi ! There is indeed a lot of payment methods that is great. How many payment methods there are how better.

Yeah its great news, I'm not sure I have ever seen a project accept paypal before, I wonder how 4NEW got approval for this and if it's easy to do why don't more projects use this form of taking payments, most people have a paypal account.

I saw a publication just this afternoon saying PayPal is considering incorporating btc into their platform soon. So I think very soon we will be seeing PayPal in many ico

Paypal accepts so many different pay methods it only makes sense that they start accepting the future universal currency. Bitcoin will replace the need for foreign exchange markets which scares banks to their bones!

Agreed I feel like PayPal’s main sticking point is they see crypto as a direct competitor to them so it makes it a point that they try to slow its adoption I would hope we will see paypal at least try to work within the market and not against it soon
Paypal is trying its best to compete with the crypto that is why they will do some offers which is also quite good enough to grab. There are few ICO that are accepting paypal so I think they really find ways to be more useful even though crypto is very hard to compete right now.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

Seems this platform is interesting to know due to its concept is about helping the society. I am not fully understand on how this things works and what are the features of this platforms. I hope this is a realistic kind of project and not only in a theologically which its purpose is only to attract investors through their promising platform.

Well, obviously this project intended to help those miners the save power consumption as the advocacy on this project will generate their own power to help those miners as well as in the society. Hopefully this project can overcome the different all the possible hindrance because as I'm in the field of electricity is not easy to be part of it.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

Does 4new accepts fiat money in the sales ? Would like to know, because my friend wants to invest in some Icos, but he has not any crypto coins.

I couldn't see any details on the whitepaper about what funds you could use to purchase KWATT coins during the ICO.

So I registered for an account on the 4NEW ICO page and you can use ETH, BTC, USD, GBP, PIVX, DASH and Paypal to buy KWATT tokens!

How amazing is that! So many different payment methods and incredible news that you can use paypal to buy tokens!

Ah so you can use Paypal that is alright. Thanks for the information Cryptossi ! There is indeed a lot of payment methods that is great. How many payment methods there are how better.

Yeah its great news, I'm not sure I have ever seen a project accept paypal before, I wonder how 4NEW got approval for this and if it's easy to do why don't more projects use this form of taking payments, most people have a paypal account.

I saw a publication just this afternoon saying PayPal is considering incorporating btc into their platform soon. So I think very soon we will be seeing PayPal in many ico

Paypal accepts so many different pay methods it only makes sense that they start accepting the future universal currency. Bitcoin will replace the need for foreign exchange markets which scares banks to their bones!

Agreed I feel like PayPal’s main sticking point is they see crypto as a direct competitor to them so it makes it a point that they try to slow its adoption I would hope we will see paypal at least try to work within the market and not against it soon
Paypal is trying its best to compete with the crypto that is why they will do some offers which is also quite good enough to grab. There are few ICO that are accepting paypal so I think they really find ways to be more useful even though crypto is very hard to compete right now.

That's a good theory which I didn't really think about, I guess it's if you want to use crypto, I'm not going to contribute with PayPal, kind of defeats the object... But on the same note, it's mainly for fund-raising and you obviously get good payment protection as part of paypal making it a sensible option
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

Seems this platform is interesting to know due to its concept is about helping the society. I am not fully understand on how this things works and what are the features of this platforms. I hope this is a realistic kind of project and not only in a theologically which its purpose is only to attract investors through their promising platform.

Well, obviously this project intended to help those miners the save power consumption as the advocacy on this project will generate their own power to help those miners as well as in the society. Hopefully this project can overcome the different all the possible hindrance because as I'm in the field of electricity is not easy to be part of it.

It's a clever project and I think that you're right it will help miners who are using to much energy to generate transactions. It's also done in an eco-friendly way which is a massive bonus!

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

I've met quite a lot of projects related to ecology. This project drew my attention to the fact that here the team is interested in ensuring cleanliness and protection of the environment. I will follow the project!
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

Add friend, get 1 KWATT token where 1 KWATT = 1$ in ICO price!

Rules are as follows:
2. Register at @KWATTBOT (you will see a prompt message, follow the instructions and provide your ERC20 Wallet address as prompted.
4. Add them to the 4New Telegram group https://t.me/FRNCoin by using the feature you add members on a group.
5. The person you add must be real, and must interact with the KWATT bot and add their own ERC20 wallet address!  

All added people are counted automatically. Adding fake profiles = disqualification
You must provide your ERC20 Wallet at time of registration, as must your friend.
Your friend must interact with the kwatt bot to add an ERC20 wallet address and be a real person to qualify for bounty tokens.

PS.2: Spamming at telegram and/or spamming the Admins will get you disqualified.

Yes! I have been waiting for this all along!  Cool great way to earn some free kwatt token...

Adding friends right away!

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

It's a clever project and I think that you're right it will help miners who are using to much energy to generate transactions. It's also done in an eco-friendly way which is a massive bonus!
Indeed, an eco-friendly platform can really attract more users! With how 4New can help the society to have a more cleaner will save electricity consumptions and maximize it in order to full utilize the source of it without any excess (?) Will look into this platform and planning to explore more on the whitepaper.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

This project theme and road map shows how intelligent the project have been conceived. Even though initial purpose is to generate electricity for mining, in principle this can be used for any other purposes alter on. This future expansion will become huge which will make the 4new much bigger.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

what I'm actually wondering since I heard about this project for the first time (even though it does not necessarily have the token in it)
When burning the waste, a lot of energy is generated, which can not only be used to generate electricity. What happens to all the waste heat? This could heat industrial plants or households or provide them with hot water. Would be a good source of income again

That's a good point you are mentioning here. But isn't the heat from burning the waste needed to evaporate water and then use the steam to generate electricity?

I think it will work that way. but thought that enough heat remains. But I'm not a power plant technician, it just occurred to me, because in Austria, many homes are heated with heat from waste incineration plants. but i don't know, if they produce electricity as well

As i stated something earlier, they won't be considered eco-friendly if any other waste will be discharged that will invariably harm the ecosystem, any eco-friendly plant or industry maintains and adhere to a very strict regulation guideline, so 4NEW must have done everything necessary to ensure that they are properly guided by these rules to ensure a very clean environment.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

I've met quite a lot of projects related to ecology. This project drew my attention to the fact that here the team is interested in ensuring cleanliness and protection of the environment. I will follow the project!

Ya definitly interesting to see a group th to turn cryptocurrency into something that helps the environment instead of just being a drain on power resources. The distributed funding that crypto allows really does open up th possibilities for some more unorthodox eco projects to stand a chance of making it
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:15:21 PM

The idea is to provide a better way to mine; Since current mining approach uses alot of electricity; way way more than regular usage. It is expected since proof of work just gets harder everytime and machines get more powerfull as well; so Instead of the usual power generation they are using a healthier approach; electricity from natural waste. clean the environment and generate electricity Wink

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

The concept of 4NEW relies upon the waste to energy  model. In this model  They  are  paying  for the waste  that they process,  and  the  sale  of  byproducts  such  as  fertilizer,  organic  materials  and  clean water.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

Yeah, the platform has great intentions to manage waste. This is surely something new and unique. I hope the team knows how to handle their business as they look quite new to me.
Ace44

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

Is simple, turning bad into good, waste accumulation is becoming worrisome, no matter the kind of waste, global warming is increasing by the day, population explosion is on the rise and resources can't accommodate the need, so 4NEW is really doing a good thing by providing alternative source of energy/power to help in this time of need
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

FYI after successfully purchasing 4NEW, MEW/Metamask will not automatically display KWATT even though they are safe in your wallet.
Simply copy/paste your Erc20 public wallet address into Ethplorer.io to view your tokens after allowing time for transfer to complete.

# FACT.
in addition to that after viewing your wallet on ethplorer.io  and you are sure it's there, got to your MEW account and click on  add custom token  manually, filled the fields provided with the correct token information and save. This will make it visible in your MEW
But Owillz I guess this is not mandatory process. Correct? No need to do like this. After ICO they will send tokens directly in your wallet. As I know when you sending payment they are reserving your tokens. Correct?

But mindful of the fact that the kwatt token will be swapped to the main kwatt coin upon completion of the 4new blockchain development.

Yea. And during the swapping process, it is mandatory you do the steps I outlined above to enable you see your token in your mew to send out for swapping. Unless the swap is going to be an automatic snapshot

OK, You mean to say without doing the above process I cannot get my tokens in my wallet. Its have to do mandatory process.

Hello Girib what it means is that your token is safe in your wallet but you wouldn't be able to view it on MEW/Metamask automatically hope this makes sense.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

what I'm actually wondering since I heard about this project for the first time (even though it does not necessarily have the token in it)
When burning the waste, a lot of energy is generated, which can not only be used to generate electricity. What happens to all the waste heat? This could heat industrial plants or households or provide them with hot water. Would be a good source of income again

That's a good point you are mentioning here. But isn't the heat from burning the waste needed to evaporate water and then use the steam to generate electricity?

I think it will work that way. but thought that enough heat remains. But I'm not a power plant technician, it just occurred to me, because in Austria, many homes are heated with heat from waste incineration plants. but i don't know, if they produce electricity as well

To generate electricity a steam turbine is indeed needed, which is quite expensive so it is pragmatic to use all the excess heat for the town's heating purposes.

Let's which one 4New will go for.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

Yeah, the platform has great intentions to manage waste. This is surely something new and unique. I hope the team knows how to handle their business as they look quite new to me.

Managing waste is a good idea. We must be efficient in this world. They have a good project, but they need to work on this. Sometimes even new teams are better than the veterans.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:43:52 PM

To generate electricity a steam turbine is indeed needed, which is quite expensive so it is pragmatic to use all the excess heat for the town's heating purposes.

Let's which one 4New will go for.
Also it is an eco-friendly, tangible, waste to energy block chain solution and its process of refining waste product into water and the farm procedures are really excellent in our digitalized economy.
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

Add friend, get 1 KWATT token where 1 KWATT = 1$!

Rules are as follows:

hello 4new team,

this is a nice unique project in blockchain world. I also appreciate your introducing video; this can be an example for other projects how to make an introducing video so that even a newbie can understand what the project is about.

I dont understand one thing ... u say 1 KWATT is equal to 1 Kilowatt  but  1 Kilowatt is as you also mentioned  0,15 usd .  

But you say now 1 KWATT = 1 Dollar   Roll Eyes

1 KWATT = 1$ as a token in ICO price, that's all. Smiley

Lol I knew eventually someone would fall into that confusion of the coin cost vs the cost of electricity. Th cost of the coin for the ico is not the cost of the power generation but represents the power generation so it is a bit confusing due to the token naming and the power name lol but ya as was said the ico price is not the same as the cost of 1kw of electricity Smiley
I was also very surprised. I was thinking for a while about what is going on. This will be confusing for people who do not know much about the project yet...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: