Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32363 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

I've met quite a lot of projects related to ecology. This project drew my attention to the fact that here the team is interested in ensuring cleanliness and protection of the environment. I will follow the project!

Ya definitly interesting to see a group th to turn cryptocurrency into something that helps the environment instead of just being a drain on power resources. The distributed funding that crypto allows really does open up th possibilities for some more unorthodox eco projects to stand a chance of making it
Here you are right. If the team makes an open collection of stredst and will openly show what the funds are being spent for, then what really is the processing of products, many users will pay attention to this project.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

Basically, 4New will generate free energy form the waste applying this free energy to an onsite crypto-mining farm.
I found the idea great and it can really help. However, as we know most new cryptocurrenciesy are using proof of stake and even first generation and second generation like ethereum has a plan to adopt stake of work and go away from stake of work that required energy. So I have simple question for you, what will happen to your project if stake of work disappear? whats your plan B?

If i may say something on this, according to the whitepaper, if the above happens, the energy generated can easily be sold to power grids, as you know, the market is a large one, readily available and every private, commercial or household require power, so is a continuous consumption that needs to be continuously replenished

at first they earn money from the communities for burning their garbage
then they earn money for the produced electricity

think thats a good plan b:-)
It is really a good plan and this is quite one way to help our environment to preserved our natural resources. If that is the original plan, then it is I think need to be supported by big investors because the platform is all about saving our waste and make useful stuff.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

Out of curiosity why will the plants be based in Yorkshire, UK?

I'm not sure if this is explained in the whitepaper any where, but it seems quite a strange location to set up two combustion plants, surely there are different locations that would have been cheaper/more efficient?

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

To be honestly that so poor bounty program of semi-airdrop at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3023437.0. 4NEW have any plan for running addition bounty?
Like seriously, how are they going to track the members that you invited if they don't give you a unique link? I have seen a lot of projects that give that kind of tasks and they end up not good.

At first I though this project was the one I joined before. Same name 4new, but they are different, about the bounty I agree that it really needs to have a unique referral link to trace all referrals.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

Basically, 4New will generate free energy form the waste applying this free energy to an onsite crypto-mining farm.
I found the idea great and it can really help. However, as we know most new cryptocurrenciesy are using proof of stake and even first generation and second generation like ethereum has a plan to adopt stake of work and go away from stake of work that required energy. So I have simple question for you, what will happen to your project if stake of work disappear? whats your plan B?

If i may say something on this, according to the whitepaper, if the above happens, the energy generated can easily be sold to power grids, as you know, the market is a large one, readily available and every private, commercial or household require power, so is a continuous consumption that needs to be continuously replenished

I think it is something that should be highly considered especially that PoS would be widely adopted soon by blockchain consumers. The potential stand for other dimensions and businesses even towns and cities.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

I'm not sure if this is explained in the whitepaper any where, but it seems quite a strange location to set up two combustion plants, surely there are different locations that would have been cheaper/more efficient?

I think the project team is sitting in UK. Yorkshire could be the home of the project. This is the only reason I could think of. Nobody will start their project in different country afterall. I am not sure about cheaper options somewhere else.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

I seen thhe video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

Hey friend please can you kindly share the YouTube link to the 4NEW video, I've read the whitepaper and attain a certain level of understanding, but from your description it seems i can get one or two more information on 4NEW thanks in anticipation.

Me too looking forward for the youtube video you are talking about. I might have already seen it. But just in case, if it is different one then I dont want to miss it. Could you please post the link here? Thanks.

I think he is talking about this video on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEOKyRm8so&t=3s

This video explains what the project is all about. I recommend this video to everyone who doesn't understand the project.

Your very correct, the video is well detailed I got to learn a few new things about 4NEW. I will suggest the team to do more videos as it will help get people more informed than reading thanks for sharing this rathaha.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

It's good that there are companies linking the real sector and the blockchain. I hope in the future such companies will be more, it gives more confidence.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

To be honestly that so poor bounty program of semi-airdrop at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3023437.0. 4NEW have any plan for running addition bounty?
Like seriously, how are they going to track the members that you invited if they don't give you a unique link? I have seen a lot of projects that give that kind of tasks and they end up not good.
These bounties are jokes. They can't even track their work without having a unique link for each person, better to tell this on the developer.

Why are you so negative about this bounty? They say they have an automated way to count your invitations. So you should believe it and if you do not, just don't participate. I don't get it why people always try to find a reason to complain. Better be happy that they offer us free money for such a simple task like inviting your friends to a Telegram channel.
Well, we can't blame them with what they believing and how the way they understand about how the systems work. People have different way of understanding things which will can sometimes come up with wrong idea.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

I think the project team is sitting in UK. Yorkshire could be the home of the project. This is the only reason I could think of. Nobody will start their project in different country afterall. I am not sure about cheaper options somewhere else.

I think it doesn't really matter that much where the plant is built. There should be enough waste to burn in Yorkshire, too  Grin And if this project is a success, it could be a role model for other projects in other countries all over the world, with the same approach like 4New.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

These bounties are jokes. They can't even track their work without having a unique link for each person, better to tell this on the developer.

Why are you so negative about this bounty? They say they have an automated way to count your invitations. So you should believe it and if you do not, just don't participate. I don't get it why people always try to find a reason to complain. Better be happy that they offer us free money for such a simple task like inviting your friends to a Telegram channel.
Well, we can't blame them with what they believing and how the way they understand about how the systems work. People have different way of understanding things which will can sometimes come up with wrong idea.
But the initial foundation requires strong scope for the plan where we can bring better opportunities to grab the supporters so they can work on behalf of us instead dev cannot stop fixing the bugs in the live platform and keep supporting, which is completely not adhere to the whitepages.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

project with a very easy-to-understand idea with some support items on this project, a stunning promotion, it only takes a short time for this project to get more investors going forward, hopefully quickly achieve success

Yeah right, with a good promotions and advertising strategies this project can achieve success in a very short time. They need to have more active supporters to help them promote this project.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:00:51 PM

The concept of 4NEW relies upon the waste to energy  model. In this model  They  are  paying  for the waste  that they process,  and  the  sale  of  byproducts  such  as  fertilizer,  organic  materials  and  clean water.

So basically we are looking at a project with both an offline and online usage... Online it's a blockchain ecosystem of its own, offline it engages in other profitable activities that adds up to the revenue generation of the project... Cool deal!

I join the telegram group yesterday but wasn't understanding why they picked @FRNCoin as their handle name rather than anything related to the name "4new or kwatt" cos it's kind of looks like two different project when you say 4new and you are presenting @FRNCoin as the handle... What's the meaning of FRNcoin??  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

I seen thhe video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

Hey friend please can you kindly share the YouTube link to the 4NEW video, I've read the whitepaper and attain a certain level of understanding, but from your description it seems i can get one or two more information on 4NEW thanks in anticipation.

Me too looking forward for the youtube video you are talking about. I might have already seen it. But just in case, if it is different one then I dont want to miss it. Could you please post the link here? Thanks.

This video explains what the project is all about. I recommend this video to everyone who doesn't understand the project.

This is nice presentation of the 4NEW project. This give better idea about the project but I am also going through the details of the project by reading whitepaper also.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

Its good to see a project that promotes recycling, alot of people dont understand how polution is destroying our world and contributing alot to global warming. This at least raises the awareness of everyone to be responsible in disposing garbage.

Yes, is a scary scenario, pollution is wrecking havoc in our environment, causing global warming at an alarming rate, deforestation and diseases, world brands are dumping wastes without been checked or adhering to regulations, if someone or a group of individuals can come in and offer to help, then we should support such, 4NEW is doing something commendable
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:48:29 PM

project with a very easy-to-understand idea with some support items on this project, a stunning promotion, it only takes a short time for this project to get more investors going forward, hopefully quickly achieve success

Yeah right, with a good promotions and advertising strategies this project can achieve success in a very short time. They need to have more active supporters to help them promote this project.

Agreed the project concept is insanely good and has a lot of leg room but will live and die like other ICOs by their marketing and I really hope that 4new can push through the crowd and really make a name for itself as it’s trying to do something unique that should mean if advertised properly will be a huge success
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

This is nice presentation of the 4NEW project. This give better idea about the project but I am also going through the details of the project by reading whitepaper also.

Yes, you can all details regarding this project and how it will work. For sure investors it is really need to review the project to see if this have potentials to grow and become successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

I think it doesn't really matter that much where the plant is built. There should be enough waste to burn in Yorkshire, too  Grin And if this project is a success, it could be a role model for other projects in other countries all over the world, with the same approach like 4New.
am actually thinking if they actually gets successful then atleast they might expands to other regions it will be actually be nice if it goes beyond to other countries

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

Yes, you can all details regarding this project and how it will work. For sure investors it is really need to review the project to see if this have potentials to grow and become successful.

This is not the just another project type if you see all the information that are available public. In order to understand the project, you need to spend bit of time. But it is worth spending that time for 4NEW. you wont regret later.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

I guess if everyone can subscribe below 4New YouTube channel. You will know more about 4New. Whitepaper reading also always good for more details about this project.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLzicKiydBSy1nmLSjmkMYg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: