Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

The concept of 4NEW relies upon the waste to energy  model. In this model  They  are  paying  for the waste  that they process,  and  the  sale  of  byproducts  such  as  fertilizer,  organic  materials  and  clean water.

So basically we are looking at a project with both an offline and online usage... Online it's a blockchain ecosystem of its own, offline it engages in other profitable activities that adds up to the revenue generation of the project... Cool deal!

I join the telegram group yesterday but wasn't understanding why they picked @FRNCoin as their handle name rather than anything related to the name "4new or kwatt" cos it's kind of looks like two different project when you say 4new and you are presenting @FRNCoin as the handle... What's the meaning of FRNcoin??  Huh

I like how you divided it to online and offline operations which I think simplifies the process. The offline part I think is mainly the plant as well which will reuse natural waste; do correct me if  I am wrong though.

Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

Its good to see a project that promotes recycling, alot of people dont understand how polution is destroying our world and contributing alot to global warming. This at least raises the awareness of everyone to be responsible in disposing garbage.
Yeah right. This is really timely since the scientist are really clamoring about global warming and this project could really minimize the amount of garbage being stacked and cause further damage to our planet. Moreover, it could generate energies to power houses on their respective grids.

I am not so sure whether burning the garbage is less harmful than landfilling it. For the society it is a good project, but the gases that come free after burning garbage needs to be processed

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

Its good to see a project that promotes recycling, alot of people dont understand how polution is destroying our world and contributing alot to global warming. This at least raises the awareness of everyone to be responsible in disposing garbage.
Yeah right. This is really timely since the scientist are really clamoring about global warming and this project could really minimize the amount of garbage being stacked and cause further damage to our planet. Moreover, it could generate energies to power houses on their respective grids.

I am not so sure whether burning the garbage is less harmful than landfilling it. For the society it is a good project, but the gases that come free after burning garbage needs to be processed
4NEW will surely take some majors in controlling the pollution caused while production of this energy for mining and make the process of mining totally eco-friendly and also increase the profits from it as the cheap source of energy is used to mine crypto in this project.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

Out of curiosity why will the plants be based in Yorkshire, UK?

I'm not sure if this is explained in the whitepaper any where, but it seems quite a strange location to set up two combustion plants, surely there are different locations that would have been cheaper/more efficient?

I think the project team is sitting in UK. Yorkshire could be the home of the project. This is the only reason I could think of. Nobody will start their project in different country afterall. I am not sure about cheaper options somewhere else.

Oh okay its confusing I was looking at the team page on 4New but for some reason their advisory team is displayed before the actual management team profiles and the first thing I saw was 3/4 of the advisers are based in America and this threw me off. It makes sense if they are based in the UK.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

Burning the garbage can prove to be more effective only if the gases are released properly without harming the nature orelse landfilling can always be the best option as it also helps to get some fuel out of it. World needs this kind of projects and hopefully it will go much high.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:39:53 PM

in which country will the 4NEW project be launched? And how will this work be carried out in general? I'm sure the idea of ​​the project will interest many investors.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

in which country will the 4NEW project be launched? And how will this work be carried out in general? I'm sure the idea of ​​the project will interest many investors.
Yes, their ideas have really attracted a huge number of investors and also the number is increasing. Even i wish that the project should be launched in my region too so that i can take the advantages of this project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

Out of curiosity why will the plants be based in Yorkshire, UK?

I'm not sure if this is explained in the whitepaper any where, but it seems quite a strange location to set up two combustion plants, surely there are different locations that would have been cheaper/more efficient?

I think the project team is sitting in UK. Yorkshire could be the home of the project. This is the only reason I could think of. Nobody will start their project in different country afterall. I am not sure about cheaper options somewhere else.

I think it doesn't really matter that much where the plant is built. There should be enough waste to burn in Yorkshire, too  Grin And if this project is a success, it could be a role model for other projects in other countries all over the world, with the same approach like 4New.
am actually thinking if they actually gets successful then atleast they might expands to other regions it will be actually be nice if it goes beyond to other countries

Is also like to see it grown to be available in more countries but I also realize that they really have to target the areas where it makes financial sense based on land and power costs to actually run the plant I mean theirs obviously some major restrictions on where it would be financially viable to run the plants and places where it would be impossible to be profitable or feasible. Hopefully an expanded roadmap will evolve over time
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

has anyone looked at the videos on the homepage? I've seen only this https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=8EGdD7XodPs and I don't get it. Is that all the garbage you want to burn? how many coins per ton do you want to mine with it? Think with this amount of garbage you do not come out long, what about replenishment?
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

4 NEW is the world's first eco-friendly, real, blocken network, and the waste power plant engaged in complete crypto-mining.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

I seen thhe video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

Hey friend please can you kindly share the YouTube link to the 4NEW video, I've read the whitepaper and attain a certain level of understanding, but from your description it seems i can get one or two more information on 4NEW thanks in anticipation.

Me too looking forward for the youtube video you are talking about. I might have already seen it. But just in case, if it is different one then I dont want to miss it. Could you please post the link here? Thanks.

I think he is talking about this video on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEOKyRm8so&t=3s

This video explains what the project is all about. I recommend this video to everyone who doesn't understand the project.

This is nice presentation of the 4NEW project. This give better idea about the project but I am also going through the details of the project by reading whitepaper also.
I guess if everyone can subscribe below 4New YouTube channel. You will know more about 4New. Whitepaper reading also always good for more details about this project.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLzicKiydBSy1nmLSjmkMYg

Subscribed, thanks for the link... Videos will go a along way in brining people to terms with the 4NEW concept... I will go over some videos in my spare time...

Thanks once again

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:44:03 PM

Yes, their ideas have really attracted a huge number of investors and also the number is increasing. Even i wish that the project should be launched in my region too so that i can take the advantages of this project.

Indeed, day-by-day lots of people are coming into the 4NEW community. I am very happy that I am already part of it. So I am comfortably seeing the community and supporters of 4NEW growing.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

I seen thhe video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

Hey friend please can you kindly share the YouTube link to the 4NEW video, I've read the whitepaper and attain a certain level of understanding, but from your description it seems i can get one or two more information on 4NEW thanks in anticipation.

Me too looking forward for the youtube video you are talking about. I might have already seen it. But just in case, if it is different one then I dont want to miss it. Could you please post the link here? Thanks.

I think he is talking about this video on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEOKyRm8so&t=3s

This video explains what the project is all about. I recommend this video to everyone who doesn't understand the project.

This is nice presentation of the 4NEW project. This give better idea about the project but I am also going through the details of the project by reading whitepaper also.
I guess if everyone can subscribe below 4New YouTube channel. You will know more about 4New. Whitepaper reading also always good for more details about this project.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLzicKiydBSy1nmLSjmkMYg

Subscribed, thanks for the link... Videos will go a along way in brining people to terms with the 4NEW concept... I will go over some videos in my spare time...

Thanks once again
Digital presentations really draws my attention to understand the project very easily in visual mode along the whitepapers looks great with the possible happen plans which aimed out of loads of efforts behind by the 4New and it is my choice.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Indeed, day-by-day lots of people are coming into the 4NEW community. I am very happy that I am already part of it. So I am comfortably seeing the community and supporters of 4NEW growing.
As the new people becoming part of the community, 4NEW can really expect things to be going good as lot of people will try to learn and share about this platform's information to their colleagues and it will soon be like a domino effect in the web if and only if they really likes what 4NEW services can help them.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

As the new people becoming part of the community, 4NEW can really expect things to be going good as lot of people will try to learn and share about this platform's information to their colleagues and it will soon be like a domino effect in the web if and only if they really likes what 4NEW services can help them.
To many people, who lives cryptocurrency is really very interesting topic blockchain and as he is arranged, and as well all kinds of ways of his realisation and use in industry. Exactly 4NEW will be able to use him for this and to create something revolutionary in this domain.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Abdurrahman_c

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

Nice to finally see the combination of blockchain and eco friendly power!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:16:52 PM

Nice to finally see the combination of blockchain and eco friendly power!

Indeed. Its a welcome beginning. if 4NEW becomes successful, then they might also extend it to power generation everywhere and where there is no possibility of generation of power in an easy manner.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:17:01 PM

has anyone looked at the videos on the homepage? I've seen only this https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=8EGdD7XodPs and I don't get it. Is that all the garbage you want to burn? how many coins per ton do you want to mine with it? Think with this amount of garbage you do not come out long, what about replenishment?

I don't really know they didn't write anything in the description and in the title. I think that they are going to burn it. beautiful land though Smiley

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

I just read this article and found how important projects like 4NEW is. Apart from the satisfaction of reducing waste that endangers our ecosystem. The world needs this kind of Innovative Approach to Recycle our waste and convert to Elecricity like 4NEW does.
https://www.bbntimes.com/en/technology/recycling-with-blockchain-how-cool-is-that
MakesMe

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

Do you have a referral program in place?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: