Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32374 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

The hardcap is 75mio. Do you think this is really enough to build two of this waste to energy power plants? I guess that's perhaps too optimistic

I don't know how much it will cost to build such a plat at all. But they set their softcap at 32.5 million (which is already reached) so in theory even that amount should be enough to go on with the project and build the plant?
I think building a lab cost huge amount of money that is why their soft cap is really big because the project is pretty needs a lot of equipment's. On the other side, this platform is helping the environment to make used of waste into something that is very useful to the society. Investors should somehow take a look of their platform so that they will deeply more understand the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

4new every year, 35% of the profit is allocated to the development of additional plants. This will increase business durability and scalability.
That's means they are not just generating energy using waste materials, they are allocated/donating some profit to the development of additional plants?. Don't know how much more good points/activity they are hidden there.

https://twitter.com/bestofthebesttm/status/961185380421783553

Well we kept saying the team would need to plan for expansion and there you have it as expected 35% is being set aside for future expansion to additional plants which is tricky great news at it means the team has thought about longterm growth and expansion beyond just the first 2 initial plants which definitly makes me happy to hear
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

Guys check out 4NEW competition 100 kwatt tokens to 5 lucky winners.
 https://gleam.io/cg15r/4new-competition-100-kwatt-tokens-to-5-lucky-winners
altcoiner

Activity: 351
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

oh, thats really amaze one! and really good team's attitude to this project. i'm thinking that they will be able to attract the necessary number of investors in a short time and collect enough funds to release the project - no doubt. the intentions r clear and a huge step towards improving our waste management systems. the team rly does their job well as it looks like they r new.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

oh, thats really amaze one! and really good team's attitude to this project. i'm thinking that they will be able to attract the necessary number of investors in a short time and collect enough funds to release the project - no doubt. the intentions r clear and a huge step towards improving our waste management systems. the team rly does their job well as it looks like they r new.

Check out the latest ICO review I have found, https://icomarks.com/ico/4new

Another good review rating for 4NEW!

Very impressive, I haven't seen one bad review yet, all looking very positive
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

Its good to see a project that promotes recycling, alot of people dont understand how polution is destroying our world and contributing alot to global warming. This at least raises the awareness of everyone to be responsible in disposing garbage.
Yeah right. This is really timely since the scientist are really clamoring about global warming and this project could really minimize the amount of garbage being stacked and cause further damage to our planet. Moreover, it could generate energies to power houses on their respective grids.

I am not so sure whether burning the garbage is less harmful than landfilling it. For the society it is a good project, but the gases that come free after burning garbage needs to be processed
Burning the garbage can prove to be more effective only if the gases are released properly without harming the nature orelse landfilling can always be the best option as it also helps to get some fuel out of it. World needs this kind of projects and hopefully it will go much high.

I don't think you can get an approval for a plant if that is the case. There are very strict rules to setting a plant starting with emissions. I don't think this would be a concern; I think what needs to be worked around is the lining part to connect to the plant.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

4new every year, 35% of the profit is allocated to the development of additional plants. This will increase business durability and scalability.
That's means they are not just generating energy using waste materials, they are allocated/donating some profit to the development of additional plants?. Don't know how much more good points/activity they are hidden there.

https://twitter.com/bestofthebesttm/status/961185380421783553

So how exactly are they even going to convert that "waste" into money anyway? I can't think of any simple and easy method to do that which isnt already done
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

Its good to see a project that promotes recycling, alot of people dont understand how polution is destroying our world and contributing alot to global warming. This at least raises the awareness of everyone to be responsible in disposing garbage.
Yeah right. This is really timely since the scientist are really clamoring about global warming and this project could really minimize the amount of garbage being stacked and cause further damage to our planet. Moreover, it could generate energies to power houses on their respective grids.

I am not so sure whether burning the garbage is less harmful than landfilling it. For the society it is a good project, but the gases that come free after burning garbage needs to be processed
Burning the garbage can prove to be more effective only if the gases are released properly without harming the nature orelse landfilling can always be the best option as it also helps to get some fuel out of it. World needs this kind of projects and hopefully it will go much high.

I don't think you can get an approval for a plant if that is the case. There are very strict rules to setting a plant starting with emissions. I don't think this would be a concern; I think what needs to be worked around is the lining part to connect to the plant.

Landfill are actually destructive since plastic materials release harmful chemicals to the ground as the rain pours and disintegrates it over time. With this, the ground will not be fertile and the waters near it will be polluted as well. Actually, 66 percent of the wastes is biodegradable. When it rots and decomposes, it will releases harmful gases such as carbon dioxide and methane. These two are greenhouse gases which adds to global warming.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:32:31 PM

Yeah I've also read that there are many rules and regulations involved in setting up and getting approval for the plant to be start and working. If they manage to get the plant up and working this will surely be a great project and will go a long way!
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

The only project that its token can be valuated as they are backed from real electricity. Each token will be connected and give to the holder the rights to control 1kwat/per year produced by a totally green plant. This is a really 'green' project.Converting waste to produce energy. It is important nowadays to support eco-friendly projects for a better 'green' world.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:18:08 PM

Nice! If this good reviews will continue in a long time, it clearly means in my opinion that 4NEW is a great platform to have. Because gaining good review today is somehow difficult because of the of factors affecting one person perspective about this platform.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

This is a very interesting review. More and more reviews and blogs are coming up about 4NEW which will eventually boost the hype of the project. This is absolutely essential for the ICO to be successful. Good job team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

The only project that its token can be valuated as they are backed from real electricity. Each token will be connected and give to the holder the rights to control 1kwat/per year produced by a totally green plant. This is a really 'green' project.Converting waste to produce energy. It is important nowadays to support eco-friendly projects for a better 'green' world.

Yep it’s not often we see ICOs that bind their token to something somewhat tangible in this case actual power production which is such a solid longterm investment. It will be interesting to see how the value evolves as more plants come online over the next few years. Will be interesting to watch the evolution of the company
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

Pretty interesting how it is backed by a real asset; I think the focus hereon would be on getting partners on-board; because the token would only make sense if there are users of course. This sure is no easy thing to do; which I think is a market advantage for 4new

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

The concept of 4NEW relies upon the waste to energy  model. In this model  They  are  paying  for the waste  that they process,  and  the  sale  of  byproducts  such  as  fertilizer,  organic  materials  and  clean water.

So basically we are looking at a project with both an offline and online usage... Online it's a blockchain ecosystem of its own, offline it engages in other profitable activities that adds up to the revenue generation of the project... Cool deal!

I join the telegram group yesterday but wasn't understanding why they picked @FRNCoin as their handle name rather than anything related to the name "4new or kwatt" cos it's kind of looks like two different project when you say 4new and you are presenting @FRNCoin as the handle... What's the meaning of FRNcoin??  Huh

Yea, that's like a dual project, the benefits this projects has to offer can not be overemphasized, i know some people are skeptical about this but is a really realistic project and has the potential of attracting huge investors in the scene, considering the fact that is a very viable one

It certainly has it's potential, if it can eliminate some of the wasted energy, this could be have a massive positive impact on the world and it wouldn't take much for the project to take off with the correct investors/audience

Agreed, it will be an epic thing to see and i foresee 4NEW getting massive support from government because is really a welcome development, years ago, it was stated that 70% of the earth was covered by water, today, that percentage has increased as a result of human impact via pollution
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:11:44 PM

If am correct I think for 4new have a site for development of power plant but I don't know where so basically they can acquire plant and also they help in taking care of waste products

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

I like the fact more and more reviews and articles are coming up for the project. Actually they have given reasonable good review for the project. More and more people also started talking about the project which is a very good thing for the project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:09:37 PM

4 NEW is the world's first eco-friendly, real, blocken network, and the waste power plant engaged in complete crypto-mining.

They are generating energy by using waste materials. This is really need for our nature. There are some great technologies like this that help us take care of our planet.

There are very few such projects. People do not want to pay much attention to this. Therefore, projects related to nature conservation are very few! I hope that in future such projects will be much more!
In fact all these projects have own кoнцeпт and are unlike among themselves. They have only communicating idea, it is protection of the nature and attempt to increase the term of her validity for residing. Indeed the more we produce negative photo to Earth by all kinds of factories and plants - the worse.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:12:31 PM

I seen thhe video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

Me too its a great video that really explains the 4new project, it also helps highlight the benefits of using recycling and combustion to produce energy for miners.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

I like the fact more and more reviews and articles are coming up for the project. Actually they have given reasonable good review for the project. More and more people also started talking about the project which is a very good thing for the project.

They got a 6.9 that is a decent rating. A 9 for the team ! Wow. But i think that rating is outdated, because that was the ICO rating, and that is over.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: