Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32368 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

ICO is paused until KYC is completed. But if you wish to buy KWATT coins use proper channel - https://4new.io/

There is announcement at 4NEW site

"Given the recent popularity of the KWATT Coin, there has been an increase in phishing attacks against individuals attempting to purchase the KWATT Coin, Please do not purchase any KWATT Coins other than from this (https://4new.io/) website and it’s crowdsale address"

Yes. This is very important. We have already seen KWATT in exchange couple of days back. Hope it is removed now. Atleast I have never heard about it afterwards. Be careful and wait for the ICO to open again.

If 4new team yet has never unlocked tokens for trading then why they removed from exchanges. I guess KWATT was not need to remove from exchanges.

I am not sure but I am part of a 4New bounty group (is it the official one?) on Telegram and there they said that they stopped the bounty because part of the bounty tokens were inofficially traded on Etherdelta. Maybe it's that what they mean?

They really sent the bounty tokens before the end of the ICO? I would not have done that, why should I still invest in the ICO if I get the tokens at Ehterdelta much cheaper?

Only a few people (like 10?) got their tokens before the decided it was a bad reason, they had given them out in good faith, but because someone listed it on an exchange without their authorization, they stopped the distribution, so only a very small amount of bounty hunters have received their tokens, the rest will be after the ICO concludes.

some people are really stupid.
4new puts so much trust in them and of course they are promptly disappointed.
But do you know what is beautiful? If KWATT is worth ten times as much next year, then these guys will not have tokens anymore, just the few dollars they have now taken
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

Cool project! thanks for the Intel!this project just recently understood. Very interesting proved for me.This is a project that looks to the future of mankind, I think it will be in demand!
Definitely it will be in demand. Because they are doing something different. They generating energy by using waste material. Also investors have good opportunity invest in their ICO and hold tokens. This means that a coin holder will be able to mine all cryptocurrencies for the lifetime without spending an additional penny for their energy bill.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

Cool project! thanks for the Intel!this project just recently understood. Very interesting proved for me.This is a project that looks to the future of mankind, I think it will be in demand!
Definitely it will be in demand. Because they are doing something different. They generating energy by using waste material. Also investors have good opportunity invest in their ICO and hold tokens. This means that a coin holder will be able to mine all cryptocurrencies for the lifetime without spending an additional penny for their energy bill.

well said.  glad people are finally coming around to noticing this solid winner!  Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:00:03 PM

That is true, because with 4New you can pay your electric bills with the KWATT coin. This is the future for the crypto miners, because right now they are paying it in other currency's.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

ICO is paused until KYC is completed. But if you wish to buy KWATT coins use proper channel - https://4new.io/

"Given the recent popularity of the KWATT Coin, there has been an increase in phishing attacks against individuals attempting to purchase the KWATT Coin, Please do not purchase any KWATT Coins other than from this (https://4new.io/) website and it’s crowdsale address"

Yes. This is very important. We have already seen KWATT in exchange couple of days back. Hope it is removed now. Atleast I have never heard about it afterwards. Be careful and wait for the ICO to open again.

If 4new team yet has never unlocked tokens for trading then why they removed from exchanges. I guess KWATT was not need to remove from exchanges.

KWATT was never listed in exchanges officially. It was a clear scam. Team informed all the people by that time. So no doubt they removed it from the exchanges which is highly beneficial for all their investors.
Yes but he is right the KWATT tokens are still not unlocked so even if it goes on exchange's as a scam nobody can actually sell or buy because nobody has them yet.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

That is true, because with 4New you can pay your electric bills with the KWATT coin. This is the future for the crypto miners, because right now they are paying it in other currency's.

Yes. Its true. KWATT has many advantages. And 4NEW have huge and broad scope. They are already venturing into healthcare. Also crypto mining field is known. Many more possibilities. We should support this project without any hesitation.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

Renewable sources of energy are the future of our planet.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

Yes. Its true. KWATT has many advantages. And 4NEW have huge and broad scope. They are already venturing into healthcare. Also crypto mining field is known. Many more possibilities. We should support this project without any hesitation.

It's nice to see some one having same view and believe with you. This project indeed have huge potential and it will sure benefits those who saw it early and joined
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

It sure is, if we all seek for a better tomorrow, i also encourage other brands to emulate the green initiative of 4NEW, as the project is doing something to help protect our planet, which is in a critical state at the moment, with a lot of issues like global warming
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

New updates from the team

https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/981466937371787264

The world need this project  Cool

Great to see others following in the idea of 4new..the qorld really needs this project and i do hope 4new succeed in their implementation of the project.

I can't wait to see what impact it has on other cryptos, anyone who spreads bad fud around crypto markets cause of the energy consumption. This project will completely resolve that energy consumption issue and make bitcoin green again!

Exactly now there will be little or no FUD cause 4new is going to solve a big issue in crypto, in fact no better time than now for an energy project, also is the fact that its the first of its kind in the blockchain ecosystem

I never understood the FUD around it, they've always provided evidence to back up all their claims, hell I even questioned the photos they posted of the site, and a few days later they had their CEO on site taking pictutres for the community.  Never been part of a project that has been so proactive towards the community, and proving claims wrong with facts.

I think you misunderstood my position, this is what I meant by my post earlier:

In time past we have several government of nations come against crypto in one way or another, the argument is that they ain't seeing how it has helped their various economy in fact some school of thought believe that there are no real utility going on just buying and selling..

4new is set on changing that as this is not only a utility token but also is the fact that it has real life applications

Hope this helps to explain my point

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:58:56 PM

KWATT was never listed in exchanges officially. It was a clear scam. Team informed all the people by that time. So no doubt they removed it from the exchanges which is highly beneficial for all their investors.
Yes but he is right the KWATT tokens are still not unlocked so even if it goes on exchange's as a scam nobody can actually sell or buy because nobody has them yet.

Yep in the end to be safe its best to wait for word from the team regarding the distribution/unlocking/exchange listings, to avoid ending up getting screwed up or end up sending to an exchange that they aren't listed properly at and end up in a world of annoyance and issues or possibly losing funds. Always wait for official ICO news from a reliable source from the team behind the ICO. "Discovering" things the hard ware is not fun
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

It sure is, if we all seek for a better tomorrow, i also encourage other brands to emulate the green initiative of 4NEW, as the project is doing something to help protect our planet, which is in a critical state at the moment, with a lot of issues like global warming

Yeah it's great that they are trying to combine energy efficiency with blockchain technology it really shows the combination of modern activities with bettering society.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:20:48 PM

It's nice to see some one having same view and believe with you. This project indeed have huge potential and it will sure benefits those who saw it early and joined

I agree that the KWATT coin has many advantages, but investing without hesitation is a little bit wrong, because you must think deeply and focus before you make a investment.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

I agree that the KWATT coin has many advantages, but investing without hesitation is a little bit wrong, because you must think deeply and focus before you make a investment.

Yes KWATT is a big project with a lot of positives including a great marketing campaign and a lot of investments, however investors need to evakuate the pros and cons to make an informed decision.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/2b6d0826f02a9ba7c9d4384a740013e9/tenor.gif

people will kick themselves for missing out on 4NEW

They sure will, this really a rear opportunity in time to come we would count ourselves lucky to be part of 4NEW  I urge potential investors to consider purchasing 4NEW token.
MemoryMills

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:27:47 PM

ICO has reached SoftCap, will it get a great trading site, I hope it gets it and really the price does not fall like the other ICO because I believe it has a good future

4NEW not just reached softcap but they got lot more money and now they can start the project work at full speed. I am just waiting for KYC process to finish first now.

Agreed,  KYC is needed for the safety of its investors and future of 4NEW
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:48:23 AM

Great to see others following in the idea of 4new..the qorld really needs this project and i do hope 4new succeed in their implementation of the project.

I can't wait to see what impact it has on other cryptos, anyone who spreads bad fud around crypto markets cause of the energy consumption. This project will completely resolve that energy consumption issue and make bitcoin green again!

Exactly now there will be little or no FUD cause 4new is going to solve a big issue in crypto, in fact no better time than now for an energy project, also is the fact that its the first of its kind in the blockchain ecosystem

I never understood the FUD around it, they've always provided evidence to back up all their claims, hell I even questioned the photos they posted of the site, and a few days later they had their CEO on site taking pictutres for the community.  Never been part of a project that has been so proactive towards the community, and proving claims wrong with facts.

Good point made, it shows there transparency and that they are genuine. Get accused of posting fake photos, next thing they have a drone with a POV camera showing all the progress they have made so far. Very good work

That's really nice. Eagerly waiting for ICO to finish. Want to see KWATT at exchange. BTW do we know if any exchange is already selected for listing?

They aren't allowed to discuss exchanges prior to listing.  Most of the good ones require you to sign a NDA now and go through checks etc.  One of these processes usually involves the investors having gone through KYC, so with the current pause in the ICO, and implementation of the KYC portal before the 'pre-listing' sale, take that as you will..

Oh, ok. but I have seen few ICO mentioning exchange names even though they just applied for it. So I just want to know if any such exchanges where 4NEW team applied for listing.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:25:29 AM

If it is still locked then how did people get to start trading 4new on exchanges this should tell you that there is no limit to what a scammer can do to achieve his self acclaimed goals.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

ICO has reached SoftCap, will it get a great trading site, I hope it gets it and really the price does not fall like the other ICO because I believe it has a good future

4NEW not just reached softcap but they got lot more money and now they can start the project work at full speed. I am just waiting for KYC process to finish first now.

Agreed,  KYC is needed for the safety of its investors and future of 4NEW

Most authorities require a KYC procedure in place to justify source of funds. How many are being KYCed? is the process manual or using a third party?

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:14:46 AM

I think you misunderstood my position, this is what I meant by my post earlier:

In time past we have several government of nations come against crypto in one way or another, the argument is that they ain't seeing how it has helped their various economy in fact some school of thought believe that there are no real utility going on just buying and selling..

4new is set on changing that as this is not only a utility token but also is the fact that it has real life applications

Hope this helps to explain my point

So on point and i've stated such before, 4NEW is more like a physical project than virtual, which will create that believe that one can actually do something useful with cryptocurrency, not just useful but impacting something positive to the community and the global at large, governments can easily identify this and see reasons to totally embrace cryptos
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: