Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32363 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

What was the early ico price ? I once read that the price was rised after a certain time. What was it in the beginning of the ICO ?
That's correct. Price was increased as step by step. Now once sale will start then token price will be 2USD(1Kwatt ≈ 2.00 USD). I am not sure exactly remembered but beginning price was 0.75$.

It should be 1$ if my memory serves me right it's currently at 1.75$ before July 3 days pre-listing

Telegram add a friend bounty still ongoing, another means of amassing a lot of token for oneself Cool

That's true, i have couple of friend i'll love to add to 4NEW telegram channel. After Pre-listing sales comes exchange listing, wouldn't be bad if the listing price be above 2$ Smiley.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

That is a reasonable expansion plan given they were able to pull 2 plants so far. If they 2 plants break even expansion would not be a problem. I think it would all down to the available funds to actually start those otherwise it going to take longer until the business is sustainable.

The concept is solid, its just for them to maintain the cash flow and reinvestment plan to expand additional plants, i'd like to see them modernize the plants as they go along for the plants they buy instead of build as i'd imagine they aren't exactly the most modern platforms, can't wait to see some videos with the plants flying the 4new logo big and bold.

Are they really buying all the plants? I don't know how much you have to pay for a working waste-to-energy plant but I can imagine it to be quite a lot. Maybe partnerships with other plant-operating companies could be a cheaper solution?

To my knowdledve their purchasing them, that’s why it’s 2 to start that’s what they budgeted for and the. Eventually they will reinvest from the first plants to expand the number of plants that they have to grow the business as part of the reinvestments

Okay, I see. Owning the plants definitely has its benefits, too. I am just wondering how they will manage to have enough money to buy up to 22 more plants in the future. Will they reinvest their part of the profit from the first 2 (3) plants completely into new plants?

That's what I asked myself when I heard about it. 22 power plants are a lot, maybe they rent in which one? I'll have to see if there's any specific information anywhere. Or I ask in the telegram channel

Do we know how much money they spent on two power plants till now. Plus they need to build mining farm. It will be interesting to see how much profit 4new will be getting from these two power plants
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

What was the early ico price ? I once read that the price was rised after a certain time. What was it in the beginning of the ICO ?
That's correct. Price was increased as step by step. Now once sale will start then token price will be 2USD(1Kwatt ≈ 2.00 USD). I am not sure exactly remembered but beginning price was 0.75$.

It should be 1$ if my memory serves me right it's currently at 1.75$ before July 3 days pre-listing

Telegram add a friend bounty still ongoing, another means of amassing a lot of token for oneself Cool

It actually started originally at $0.50, so those who got in super early are loving life now lol.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

It actually started originally at $0.50, so those who got in super early are loving life now lol.

Do you still know roughly how many tokens were sold for $0.50? Because that's quite a big bonus compared to the price now in the upcoming prelisting sale.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

I think 22 plants is a huge goal theirs no stopping them from pulling it off but I think should be excited for getting the project off the ground with the initial plants as that’s already a huge win for the project I think

Yeah, that was their conservative goal as well.  There was a similar company that went from 1 - 60 plants in that timescale.

Pretty interesting, I'll be ecstatic if they can have 22 power plants, the KWATT token price would rocket if the amount of electricity that would be produced

The price is likely to raise if that is the plan and they execute according to it. I think the first think that needs to be achieved now is to start with the mining and utilize the token for them to start making proper profits and the token price to rocket as well.

2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

Do I understand correctly that you have already acquired 2 plants? thanks to everyone who answers, but tell me, is the manager on the phone? or is it worth writing to them in a telegram?

Yeah, there is already 2 plants on site and 2 more planned to be purchased and trust me you will get faster reply in there telegram here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@FRNCoin and the president is quite active there

Manager and their team has been pretty responsive the few times i've asked questions in the chat, only few times at odd hours i had to wait a while and they still eventually got back to me which was cool

It's impressive seeing a project so active and taking prompt action, acquiring and implement 2 plants already which are already operational as we speak. Will look forward to seeing the progression on this one in 2018
I get the feeling they were able to pull of the quick turn around because they raised so much so fast, thats the good part of crypto once they get the crypto its available to use and spend, they dont have to wait for checks to clear or wire transfers to process from investors, they just get the crypto and can then do with it as they please to make commitments like the plant purchases.

Yup, two plants already producing 10 MW of energy together, with plans for 22 plants in total in the next 5 years!

22 power plants in the next 5 years? you must be kidding! And in all there should be mining farms? These must be unimaginable hashrates, and we ICO investors are going to earn us golden noses! (if there is this proverb in English)

Really? 22 more power plants are planned? But these won't be all new plants but partnerships with already operating ones, right?
Are you sure it's 22 in upcoming 5 years? Shocked That's mean I taken correct decision of investment in 4New project. But how they will be operate this all plants? I mean they are increasing their staff? They will recruiting new additional staff?
They will definitely need a lot more staff but those are just for the plants i do not think that the staff will participate in the project itself.
I think they will hire people who know how to operate these plants and manage them. And the more plants they will have the more members they need.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

Do you still know roughly how many tokens were sold for $0.50? Because that's quite a big bonus compared to the price now in the upcoming prelisting sale.

Wow.. Those who bought earlier are now dancing to the moon. Compare that price to the 2usd meant for the 3 days pre-listing that's a lot of profit. Hope this won't affect the price of kwatt token once they get listed due to dumping from early investors?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

Wow.. Those who bought earlier are now dancing to the moon. Compare that price to the 2usd meant for the 3 days pre-listing that's a lot of profit. Hope this won't affect the price of kwatt token once they get listed due to dumping from early investors?

People now also can buy in pre-listing sale. I agree it's expensive compared to start of ICO price. But now 4new have added two power plants so it's less risky compare to start of the ICO.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

I think 22 plants is a huge goal theirs no stopping them from pulling it off but I think should be excited for getting the project off the ground with the initial plants as that’s already a huge win for the project I think

Yeah, that was their conservative goal as well.  There was a similar company that went from 1 - 60 plants in that timescale.

Pretty interesting, I'll be ecstatic if they can have 22 power plants, the KWATT token price would rocket if the amount of electricity that would be produced

The price is likely to raise if that is the plan and they execute according to it. I think the first think that needs to be achieved now is to start with the mining and utilize the token for them to start making proper profits and the token price to rocket as well.

Don't forget if they have the plants even without miners (especially in the downturned crypto market) they are still earning profit from the plants by selling to the UK power grid for a nominal fee. So if i understand things even without crypto the plants earn cash, just like any other plant.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:38:02 PM

Don't forget if they have the plants even without miners (especially in the downturned crypto market) they are still earning profit from the plants by selling to the UK power grid for a nominal fee. So if i understand things even without crypto the plants earn cash, just like any other plant.

It's look difficult to add 22 plants in 5 years. But if 4new managed to do that then token price will be in there digits
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

People now also can buy in pre-listing sale. I agree it's expensive compared to start of ICO price. But now 4new have added two power plants so it's less risky compare to start of the ICO.

I agree. Two power plants have added value to 4NEW token price. Even at 2 USD per token I still think price is not high. Remember 4NEW have plan to add 22 power plant till 2022.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

Like i usually say, there will always be dumpers but those who know the value of the token will definitely hodl for a period of time, this project is meant to grow substantially and as we all can see, they are already giving us reasons to hodl and lets not forget that they are doing something good for our environment, you don't pay to get the tokens mined as an investor, the advantages of this project outweighs the reason to dump
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:23:04 PM

Like i usually say, there will always be dumpers but those who know the value of the token will definitely hodl for a period of time, this project is meant to grow substantially and as we all can see, they are already giving us reasons to hodl and lets not forget that they are doing something good for our environment, you don't pay to get the tokens mined as an investor, the advantages of this project outweighs the reason to dump

Bounty hunters, airdrops hunters will dump the token as I don't expect that they go through the project in details. So I might not realise the value of tokens. But this dumping is good as it will add some trading volume at exchange and investors who missed ICO, can buy at that time.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

It's look difficult to add 22 plants in 5 years. But if 4new managed to do that then token price will be in there digits
They have already 2 in The UK, once those start making huge profit it could become very easy to add those 22 plants in 5 years.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

They have already 2 in The UK, once those start making huge profit it could become very easy to add those 22 plants in 5 years.
I don't kno how much does a plant cost but 22 in just 5 years sound like a big investment to me.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

Given adequate amount of time, I believe this project will be able to attain this feat. It might seem like a huge task now but with the right time and plans, it is very much doable.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

I don't kno how much does a plant cost but 22 in just 5 years sound like a big investment to me.

I think only the start is difficult. With the profit from the first two power plants, they can build the next two with it. And with the profits from 4 power plants, they build 4 new ones. And so on. Of course, this is a very simplified calculation, but it could work that way
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:07:15 PM

22 plants Shocked? This is true? How they will operate this such big project in-future? I mean they are thinking to about recruiting new employees in future?
past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:38:14 PM

This is a very interesting project, I think it will be very useful in preserving nature.  Good luck!
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

22 plants Shocked? This is true? How they will operate this such big project in-future? I mean they are thinking to about recruiting new employees in future?

I also heard about the 22 power plants. I think that they will expand if it is going well with the other power plants first. They will of course hire some new employees when the time is right to support the power plants.

Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: