Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:36:52 PM

There's recently been a few various energy projects entering the cryptocurrency market. This one seems to be best poised to follow through with their plans.

They already are, two power plants bought producing 10 MW, another due to be built next year, and this other rumour in Puerto Rico.

It ain't rumors bro, it's been confirmed by the team and its everywhere in the telegram group, one power plant to be set up in Puerto Rico is confirm news Cool

Yea, the whole place is buzzing about it and i believe i saw that on YouTube, so is actually confirmed that they do intend to have a power plant in that country, this just turned out to be the biggest ICO of 2018, yea, is not easy pulling such feat, so is left for the community to hodl and i think they will because as the popular saying goes, action speaks louder than voice, 4new is giving us a taste of that and they should keep it coming

Yeah, im excited for this to launch, 12 days till the ICO launches again!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

There's recently been a few various energy projects entering the cryptocurrency market. This one seems to be best poised to follow through with their plans.

They already are, two power plants bought producing 10 MW, another due to be built next year, and this other rumour in Puerto Rico.

It ain't rumors bro, it's been confirmed by the team and its everywhere in the telegram group, one power plant to be set up in Puerto Rico is confirm news Cool
So there will be 3 plants at the end of this year from 4new? that is amazing now those 22 plants in 5 years seem very close.

Yep they are definitely moving fast and keeping ahead of their roadmap, so if they continue this pace the 5 year outlook is very possible i don't see why it wouldn't be monitoring their progress is going to be nuts to see. I'm hoping we get more videos and information from the existing plants and the new ones as they come up would be interesting to see webcams/dashboard with data eventually.

I don't see a confirmation anywhere, only that they have entered talks to establish one, this is not confirmation that it is being built, can you link me to where it's confirmed?

So far, I have only seen one video in which one of the 4New team speaks from the power plant in Puerto Rico. But as I know 4New meanwhile, they will simply surprise us and from one day to the next there is a video of a drone flight over the new power plant
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

So there will be 3 plants at the end of this year from 4new? that is amazing now those 22 plants in 5 years seem very close.

Yep they are definitely moving fast and keeping ahead of their roadmap, so if they continue this pace the 5 year outlook is very possible i don't see why it wouldn't be monitoring their progress is going to be nuts to see. I'm hoping we get more videos and information from the existing plants and the new ones as they come up would be interesting to see webcams/dashboard with data eventually.

I don't see a confirmation anywhere, only that they have entered talks to establish one, this is not confirmation that it is being built, can you link me to where it's confirmed?

So far, I have only seen one video in which one of the 4New team speaks from the power plant in Puerto Rico. But as I know 4New meanwhile, they will simply surprise us and from one day to the next there is a video of a drone flight over the new power plant

I always thought that the third plant won't be build before next year? I am waiting for a official statement on this. The thing I am looking forward the most is when one of the 2 operating plants will be used to mine crypto currencies and then the next step I am eagerly waiting for is the first payout I got for the tokens I am holding.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

Yea, the whole place is buzzing about it and i believe i saw that on YouTube, so is actually confirmed that they do intend to have a power plant in that country, this just turned out to be the biggest ICO of 2018, yea, is not easy pulling such feat, so is left for the community to hodl and i think they will because as the popular saying goes, action speaks louder than voice, 4new is giving us a taste of that and they should keep it coming

It wil literally explode on the pre-listing sale. Do you know what 3 power plants mean ? This is one of the biggest ICO i have ever seen. People are already starting to register for the sale, and there are a lot of them.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

Yes 3 before the year rounds off then 22 is a bit tall but realizable, just imagine getting all this power plant up and running? Cool Cool It's looking to be an amazing year already. it's putting physical infrastructure and blockchain an abstract infrastructure in one place  Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:03:44 PM

I think i found a mistake in the whitepaper. The name Etherium should be Ethereum right ? It is not really important this mistake, but yeah they must be professional. Or does Etherium exist ?

I guess many people missed this and the whitepaper has been existing for long now. But how 4new missed this is what I don't understand.

Haha. Wow. I too missed this. And to say that I even did some write up on this and still didn't see it. I bet 90% of those who read this WP didn't see it too

I strongly doubt they meant Etherium, it is a typo and as I have mining experience I would suggest 1080ti if not going for ASIC

Yea. It is indeed a typo error. And hidden one at that. I would know if it's relevant to call the team's attention to it? But I feel it has done majority  of its task thus no need reporting
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:27:04 AM

I think i found a mistake in the whitepaper. The name Etherium should be Ethereum right ? It is not really important this mistake, but yeah they must be professional. Or does Etherium exist ?

I guess many people missed this and the whitepaper has been existing for long now. But how 4new missed this is what I don't understand.

Haha. Wow. I too missed this. And to say that I even did some write up on this and still didn't see it. I bet 90% of those who read this WP didn't see it too

I strongly doubt they meant Etherium, it is a typo and as I have mining experience I would suggest 1080ti if not going for ASIC

They agreed that it is a mistake when I informed this to them in telegram. They will correct it immediately. Promised by the team. 4NEW at its best for sure.

I normally can't see such (small) mistake. How you found it. Smiley. But I agree, 4new team is very professional and such mistake should not be there.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:14:00 AM

I did not know that was confirmed news i thought those were talks. That is great that Puerto Rico is a in the books now. was a launch date set?

gee777

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

It wil literally explode on the pre-listing sale. Do you know what 3 power plants mean ? This is one of the biggest ICO i have ever seen. People are already starting to register for the sale, and there are a lot of them.

3 power plant is huge and this development will literally make the pre listing sale explode. No one will want to miss out on a project this big and with no sign of backing down.
bizno01

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:45:08 AM

Nice. Did you gave credit for me ? Lol I am joking. This is a very small mistake so it was hard to notice. At first i also didn't notice it, but then i watched very closely by every word. Thats how i found it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

I always thought that the third plant won't be build before next year? I am waiting for a official statement on this. The thing I am looking forward the most is when one of the 2 operating plants will be used to mine crypto currencies and then the next step I am eagerly waiting for is the first payout I got for the tokens I am holding.

The mining should already start in June. However, I do not know now whether it starts in both power plants or only in one.
It was said that a mining container is already on the way and will be installed shortly. Maybe the second will come later. In any case, the mining should start soon and we will see the first results in a few weeks. I am also very curious
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

The mining should already start in June. However, I do not know now whether it starts in both power plants or only in one.
It was said that a mining container is already on the way and will be installed shortly. Maybe the second will come later. In any case, the mining should start soon and we will see the first results in a few weeks. I am also very curious

I know that only one of the two operating plants will be used for mining, the other will sell the electricity to the national grid. And for the third plant, they will make their decision between mining and sale to the grid depending on which of the first 2 plants has a higher revenue
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

From the updates I have seen one plant is already operational and I am not sure if the second plant meant for mining is operating or not but I think both can operate; just the system integration awaits. We will be able to use the tokens soon I guess.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

Thanks for the update, using the generated electricity for cryptocurrency mining purposes is what 4New is about, curious to see this in effect

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

Thanks for the update, using the generated electricity for cryptocurrency mining purposes is what 4New is about, curious to see this in effect

Well to some, others will probably decide to keep their KWATT being sold to UK government every month for stable income, it will come down to how the market performs, i'm sure a lot of people will opt to use it for mining, but i'm also sure theirs a subset that want a reliable ROI and will choose to sell to the government as clean power.
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

Well 11 days  to the continuation of the ico... Fund raised still stand at about 42.1m. Team is really busy preparing for the sale. This should be over quickly.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

Well 11 days  to the continuation of the ico... Fund raised still stand at about 42.1m. Team is really busy preparing for the sale. This should be over quickly.
36000 users already registered for the Token sale how fast do you think the sale will go? i am pretty sure we will all be amazed of how fast it will go.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

With the whole of the activities happening round the projects presently, it can be expected that lots of persons are anxiously waiting for the reopening of sales.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

I did not know that was confirmed news i thought those were talks. That is great that Puerto Rico is a in the books now. was a launch date set?

None for now but we should be getting news soonest from them, if there is anything I know of 4new is the ability to sustain the tempo by bringing up news every now and then, such a relevance lol

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

I have seen few energy-related projects but those are not similar to what 4NEW is doing. at last, I have not seen any project which planning to use waste to produce green energy.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: