Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:31:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

Today I have seen this article. I am not sure whether this is already shared here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptocurrencyICO/comments/8kz4k4/introductory_blog_about_4new_waste_to_energy_to/

Well written article which describes the 4New in slightly different perspectives.

I think the best part of this project mining feature is the plan to spread their mining options into different mining rig, the Asic, antminer etc, I think it's a solid plan to would ensure scalability and profitability

I honestly think the mining is a great idea however I think selling to the national grid is even solid since there is always that demand for energy especially when you have various development projects pending.

You're right, the national grid is never sufficient as the demand for energy grows with the increase in population which puts a kind of pressure on the national grid, is unsustainable and the government and private firms are always sorting out ways to reduce the load on the national grid, this is where 4NEW comes in and i have no doubt that this project will be highly appreciated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

Did anyone watch the live stream interview with the president of 4new? here is a link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHulOaBLUYw.

Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely look into it later in the night. I hope i get some useful information about their progress in this video.

Great ! There is a ton of information available on the video. A shame that it got so low views. They should post it on their social media accounts to get more views.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

Did anyone watch the live stream interview with the president of 4new? here is a link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHulOaBLUYw.

Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely look into it later in the night. I hope i get some useful information about their progress in this video.

Great ! There is a ton of information available on the video. A shame that it got so low views. They should post it on their social media accounts to get more views.

I think it was published in social media. To my surprise still it did not get that much attention for some unknown reasons. But team can post it again and make to get the hits.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:09:21 PM

10 days to go for pre-listing sales to start which will last from 1st of June to 3rd of June I'm quite excited not just because i intend to buy some more tokens but i also learnt that after the sales 4NEW plans to get listed.

Yep it’s a final preloading sale to get at ico rates before they finally list the token on the open markets it will be interesting to see how a token like this performs on the open market so far the teams been doing great and if the Puerto Rico plant go s through I think people will go nuts

Everyone is excited about 4new token listing. But before that I want to see the response for pre-listing sale. I know response will be very good, but within 3days will it reach hardcap?
Actually same question in my mind also. But in Crypto currency market anything can happen. So just wait and watch.

I believe so but i am not getting my hopes up too soon. 4new has done everything right and it would be a big surprise if the hardcap isn't reach during the pre-listing sale but again this is cryptocurrency.

I agree. 4New has done everything beyond expectations. I am just hoping for the pre-listing sales to be highly successful and move forward with the project development and exchange listing. That would be more fun.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

10 days to go for pre-listing sales to start which will last from 1st of June to 3rd of June I'm quite excited not just because i intend to buy some more tokens but i also learnt that after the sales 4NEW plans to get listed.

Yep it’s a final preloading sale to get at ico rates before they finally list the token on the open markets it will be interesting to see how a token like this performs on the open market so far the teams been doing great and if the Puerto Rico plant go s through I think people will go nuts

Everyone is excited about 4new token listing. But before that I want to see the response for pre-listing sale. I know response will be very good, but within 3days will it reach hardcap?
Actually same question in my mind also. But in Crypto currency market anything can happen. So just wait and watch.

I believe so but i am not getting my hopes up too soon. 4new has done everything right and it would be a big surprise if the hardcap isn't reach during the pre-listing sale but again this is cryptocurrency.

I agree. 4New has done everything beyond expectations. I am just hoping for the pre-listing sales to be highly successful and move forward with the project development and exchange listing. That would be more fun.

Me too a show of strong demand would be great going into the listing I don’t see why it would be this teams been doing amazing and exceeding expectations if they don’t have a strong listing I don’t know who would
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

very interesting interview. I have not looked at everything yet, but I have noticed something important, if I understand him correctly, about 145mio tokens are to be burned, which is almost half of all tokens. and because of that they plan to increase the value of the tokens when listing $ 2 to approximately $ 4. That would be amazing!
Can someone confirm that, did I understand that correctly?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

I enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing. I agree there should be more views on this video, perhaps it will come along in time

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:11:06 PM

I enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing. I agree there should be more views on this video, perhaps it will come along in time

I had no time yet to watch the video so far. Would be cool if someone can sum it up and post the most important statements/information from that interview.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:28:40 PM

I think it was published in social media. To my surprise still it did not get that much attention for some unknown reasons. But team can post it again and make to get the hits.

Yeah, i just checked it on the Twitter account of 4New and i found that they have indeed tweeted it. I would also place the video in this thread. This will get the video a lot of views I am sure of it.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

Does anyone know how many plants they are going to have in this year? as far as i know they have 3 now and planning one in Puerto Rico.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:02:47 AM

Does anyone know how many plants they are going to have in this year? as far as i know they have 3 now and planning one in Puerto Rico.

They have 2 and are planning for the third in Puerto Rico but will depend if the negotiations go well and the numbers line up I would imagine time will tell what they can pull off
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:34:07 AM

They have 2 and are planning for the third in Puerto Rico but will depend if the negotiations go well and the numbers line up I would imagine time will tell what they can pull off

I think 4 will be achieved this year. They need to get plants up and ready so that they can get investors to start investing in the company and also be able to achieve the 22 plants in 5 years.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:42:17 AM

Today I have seen this article. I am not sure whether this is already shared here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptocurrencyICO/comments/8kz4k4/introductory_blog_about_4new_waste_to_energy_to/

Well written article which describes the 4New in slightly different perspectives.

I think the best part of this project mining feature is the plan to spread their mining options into different mining rig, the Asic, antminer etc, I think it's a solid plan to would ensure scalability and profitability

I honestly think the mining is a great idea however I think selling to the national grid is even solid since there is always that demand for energy especially when you have various development projects pending.

You know there will always be energy to sell to national grid due to the demand for energy from millions across the country. This will be the #1 choice for 4NEW I think

Agreed; I am not sure which would yield better returns but it seems the national grid is the one to take the lead. I think we just have to wait and see which would more profitable to token holders.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

Very right and as an addition also especially as there is an increase in the number of blockchain technology and projects, we are looking at a future where there could be more and more advanced technology using the blockchain coming into the ecosystem, I'm of the school of thought that 4new is a far into the future type of project

You're right, the blockchain industry is still at its infant stage and we're already experiencing such advance way of life, now imagine when the globe totally accepts this technology, that's why i get excited when i see projects like this, doing something outstanding, such is the driving force that will change the way people see the blockchain industry
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

Yes, it was nice interview. I was also surprise to see less hits. Specially when you look at the number of followers of 4new on social media.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:11:54 AM

Yes, it was nice interview. I was also surprise to see less hits. Specially when you look at the number of followers of 4new on social media.

You guys all watched it, but nobody is going to mention the fact they announced their in talks for two other plants in other countries already..?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

You guys all watched it, but nobody is going to mention the fact they announced their in talks for two other plants in other countries already..?

Nice to hear, it's cool to know they're making 10MW of power per plant and very exciting about talks for 2 more plants across seas. They are making some real progress
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

Anyone knows about KYC process status? Its completed for first phase or not? Also after this pre-listing sale 4new need more time to do KYC for these new investors?
adtgkwd

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

very interesting interview. I have not looked at everything yet, but I have noticed something important, if I understand him correctly, about 145mio tokens are to be burned, which is almost half of all tokens. and because of that they plan to increase the value of the tokens when listing $ 2 to approximately $ 4. That would be amazing!
Can someone confirm that, did I understand that correctly?

4new planning to burn the tokens? Why? I mean pre-listing sales is scheduled for 1-3 June and people are expecting sale will hit hardcap. So I don't think they need to burn the tokens? I have not seen the video, I will check today evening. But if you the reason then please share.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:19:58 AM

From the very beginning, I'm watching this project. It looks promising. Of course, the sale lasts a very long time. The duration of the sale is constantly increasing.

Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: