Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:59:35 AM

10 days to go for pre-listing sales to start which will last from 1st of June to 3rd of June I'm quite excited not just because i intend to buy some more tokens but i also learnt that after the sales 4NEW plans to get listed.

Yep it’s a final preloading sale to get at ico rates before they finally list the token on the open markets it will be interesting to see how a token like this performs on the open market so far the teams been doing great and if the Puerto Rico plant go s through I think people will go nuts

Everyone is excited about 4new token listing. But before that I want to see the response for pre-listing sale. I know response will be very good, but within 3days will it reach hardcap?
Actually same question in my mind also. But in Crypto currency market anything can happen. So just wait and watch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:11:08 AM

10 days to go for pre-listing sales to start which will last from 1st of June to 3rd of June I'm quite excited not just because i intend to buy some more tokens but i also learnt that after the sales 4NEW plans to get listed.

Yep it’s a final preloading sale to get at ico rates before they finally list the token on the open markets it will be interesting to see how a token like this performs on the open market so far the teams been doing great and if the Puerto Rico plant go s through I think people will go nuts

Everyone is excited about 4new token listing. But before that I want to see the response for pre-listing sale. I know response will be very good, but within 3days will it reach hardcap?
Actually same question in my mind also. But in Crypto currency market anything can happen. So just wait and watch.

I believe so but i am not getting my hopes up too soon. 4new has done everything right and it would be a big surprise if the hardcap isn't reach during the pre-listing sale but again this is cryptocurrency.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:20:38 AM

Well 11 days  to the continuation of the ico... Fund raised still stand at about 42.1m. Team is really busy preparing for the sale. This should be over quickly.
36000 users already registered for the Token sale how fast do you think the sale will go? i am pretty sure we will all be amazed of how fast it will go.
Well, till the date they did properly every activity/needed action on each and every moment/issues. Now the question is if 36000 users already registered then what time we could expect to reach their remaining target? 

I don't think all 36000 users registered to buy 4NEW tokens. We don't know how many people going to buy the tokens. But within 3 days its possible 4NEW reach hardcap as well. I am saying this based on what 4NEW have achieved till now.

Yea, some of them are just spectators but nevertheless, they are still potential investors, i have followed this thread from the beginning and it has been good, though the skeptical moments came but at the end, the project has given us reasons to believe in them, for the fact that this project is doing more in terms of helping the [Suspicious link removed]munity is worth commending

The registered users will get a email to let them know that the pre-listing sale has started right ? It would be a waste if  they did not do that, because many people wil miss it.

it starts at 9am, that's posted everywhere including the account when you sign up if i remember rightly.  You can also deposit your funds now and 'reserve' your KWATT, so you won't miss out if you do that.

I also read about the part that you can also deposit and reserve your coins early. I like this idea so much, because then you will not have to worry about anything else. It is very simple.

It's a good feature, having reserved tokens straight away as I can see the sale flying out, I don't think there will be too long for the full token supply sold. I presume they will have a live counter on there website showing the sale as it progresses?

I don't expect the token sale to last a day, i am sure there are already participants who have registered and reserved their tokens till the sale so as not to be part of the rush that might occur on the opening day.

I have same thought pattern, the space is almost filled up and we've new people troop in to the group and getting their token reserved already

I have seen few ICO finished within 24 hours. This is quite possible with 4new as well. Specially when more than half of the tokens already sold and since ICO pause many good development happened.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:43:57 AM

Today I have seen this article. I am not sure whether this is already shared here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptocurrencyICO/comments/8kz4k4/introductory_blog_about_4new_waste_to_energy_to/

Well written article which describes the 4New in slightly different perspectives.

thanks for the link. very informative. Above all, I find it interesting that they take GTX1060 for mining. I thought so far, this graphics card would be too old for that, but apparently very many are convinced that it is excellently suited for mining

The 1060 is still the current gen of GPU's. So it's nowhere near too old, it's supposed to be really good bang for buck, although from my understanding the 1070 is better.

really? I thought the 1060 would be a discontinued model because there is already the 1070th.But I am a noob in this area and if 4New thinks the 1060 is more profitable than the 1070 then it will be
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:07:58 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 05:53:42 PM by Ace44

Well 11 days  to the continuation of the ico... Fund raised still stand at about 42.1m. Team is really busy preparing for the sale. This should be over quickly.
36000 users already registered for the Token sale how fast do you think the sale will go? i am pretty sure we will all be amazed of how fast it will go.
Well, till the date they did properly every activity/needed action on each and every moment/issues. Now the question is if 36000 users already registered then what time we could expect to reach their remaining target?  

I don't think all 36000 users registered to buy 4NEW tokens. We don't know how many people going to buy the tokens. But within 3 days its possible 4NEW reach hardcap as well. I am saying this based on what 4NEW have achieved till now.

You mean to say that all registered will not buy tokens? That I am also not sure but if we open 4New homepage then you will find left bottom "36377 users already registered".

Yes not all of them will buy, as i've said previously the requirement of the airdrop is to signup for an account, so don't expect 36,000 people to buy tokens at 9am on the 4th lol. Realistically i think there's a few thousand people who are going to buy from the Telegram chat that i've seen.

I do think there will be a huge sale within the first 2 days and I expect to see atleast 30-40% sell within the first couple days. I'm sure they will hit the hardcap before the end of the sale
Nowadays is very difficult to see any project hit the hardcap before the endo of the sale. That would be a very good news.

Good news is an understatement. if they hit the hardcap, that would be an immense boost to the project and the value of our tokens.
But how much is missing to the hardcap? over 30mio? I do not remember for sure, think the Hardcap was at 75mio, right?

You can say that again, like the above member said, is not easy for any project to hit the hardcap, unlike before, reason been that the competition is now stiff and ICOs are popping up here and there, giving slim chances for some good ICOs, extra efforts are now been implemented for their target to be achieved, that's if they actually achieve such but i do hope to see 4NEW hit their target

We have too many ico's this days that it makes it difficult to find a good project like 4new to invest in. Thus the investment is spread across many ico reducing the chance of ever hitting the hardcap. It's been long since i saw any project hit that hardcap. Hopefully 4new case will be different.

You are right, that's why investors should be more vigilant in investing and instead stick with good ones, rather than spread there investment so thin, i understand is tempting to want to put your investment in random places but the atmosphere is so competitive that it takes luck to be in a good one, glad to be here though, as the unfolding events so far is encouraging
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

Today I have seen this article. I am not sure whether this is already shared here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptocurrencyICO/comments/8kz4k4/introductory_blog_about_4new_waste_to_energy_to/

Well written article which describes the 4New in slightly different perspectives.

thanks for the link. very informative. Above all, I find it interesting that they take GTX1060 for mining. I thought so far, this graphics card would be too old for that, but apparently very many are convinced that it is excellently suited for mining

The 1060 is still the current gen of GPU's. So it's nowhere near too old, it's supposed to be really good bang for buck, although from my understanding the 1070 is better.

really? I thought the 1060 would be a discontinued model because there is already the 1070th.But I am a noob in this area and if 4New thinks the 1060 is more profitable than the 1070 then it will be

na man, the latest series is the 10xx series, it varies from the 1030 (I think) upto the 1080 TI essentially they vary in power, so the 1080 TI is a top of the line gaming card, and the 1060 is a decent priced card, the last set of cards was the 900 series!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:14:50 AM

I believe so but i am not getting my hopes up too soon. 4new has done everything right and it would be a big surprise if the hardcap isn't reach during the pre-listing sale but again this is cryptocurrency.

I'm sure the hardcap will be hit especially with another announcement of the potential plant in Puerto Rico, I can't believe the progress 4NEW are making. Very impressive
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

I think the best part of this project mining feature is the plan to spread their mining options into different mining rig, the Asic, antminer etc, I think it's a solid plan to would ensure scalability and profitability

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

I think the best part of this project mining feature is the plan to spread their mining options into different mining rig, the Asic, antminer etc, I think it's a solid plan to would ensure scalability and profitability

I honestly think the mining is a great idea however I think selling to the national grid is even solid since there is always that demand for energy especially when you have various development projects pending.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

I am not really into the whole crypto mining topic but isn't ASIC mining more powerful than GPU mining?
It is indeed but ASIC mining is also more costly and it is also not upgrade able you need to buy a new ASIC if a new version comes out.

That's a major flaw on the side of ASIC, but I really don't know if that of 4NEW have same issue. However I would love them to improve on it if by chance it does. Let them look out for the down side 9f ASIC and improve on them in their version
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

Been reading more on 4NEW and enthused about thought behind it. I believe in not wasting anything so this project is a great step in the right direction.
This is an excellent solution. The project is going to change for the better and unify the sphere of waste processing and energy industry. Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

I am not really into the whole crypto mining topic but isn't ASIC mining more powerful than GPU mining?
It is indeed but ASIC mining is also more costly and it is also not upgrade able you need to buy a new ASIC if a new version comes out.

That's a major flaw on the side of ASIC, but I really don't know if that of 4NEW have same issue. However I would love them to improve on it if by chance it does. Let them look out for the down side 9f ASIC and improve on them in their version

Even the GPUs will be out performed by newer ones. I think though until they are rendered useless they would have made profits from off; Bitcoin might be the trickiest mining option however there are other blockchain technologies that could be mined.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

I honestly think the mining is a great idea however I think selling to the national grid is even solid since there is always that demand for energy especially when you have various development projects pending.

You know there will always be energy to sell to national grid due to the demand for energy from millions across the country. This will be the #1 choice for 4NEW I think
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

I'm sure the hardcap will be hit especially with another announcement of the potential plant in Puerto Rico, I can't believe the progress 4NEW are making. Very impressive

Indeed, the news announcement about yet another plant construction really impressed me with 4New, curious to see the crypto mining farm

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

ASIC mining is more powerful, but there is no 'all in one' ASIC, it will be a specific chip for a specific algorithm. GPU's can mine pretty much anything, so with their plans to mine the top 20 coins, it makes sense.  
hieusupper89

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

Hello, I promoted Kwatt few months ago and now my email and password not recognized in the system. Are there updates happening etc. I know some of my people purchased coins
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

Hello, I promoted Kwatt few months ago and now my email and password not recognized in the system. Are there updates happening etc. I know some of my people purchased coins

they updated their website and database, so you'll need to register again on the new site, if you have any issues pop into the Telegram, the admin teams are online 24x7 https://t.me/FRNCoin
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

Did anyone watch the live stream interview with the president of 4new? here is a link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHulOaBLUYw.
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

Did anyone watch the live stream interview with the president of 4new? here is a link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHulOaBLUYw.

Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely look into it later in the night. I hope i get some useful information about their progress in this video.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

Very right and as an addition also especially as there is an increase in the number of blockchain technology and projects, we are looking at a future where there could be more and more advanced technology using the blockchain coming into the ecosystem, I'm of the school of thought that 4new is a far into the future type of project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: