Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32375 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:36:50 PM

Did anybody notice the number of pages we are in? and the number of posts? We have crossed 300 pages here and 6000 comments. Its huge. Not many projects go like this..

I was about to say this. You posted it first. Its really good and happy to see such response for 4NEW. Still some days to go for pre-listing sales and listing. Do we see 350 pages and 7500 messages here?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

Did anyone watch the live stream interview with the president of 4new? here is a link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHulOaBLUYw.

Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely look into it later in the night. I hope i get some useful information about their progress in this video.

Great ! There is a ton of information available on the video. A shame that it got so low views. They should post it on their social media accounts to get more views.

I think it was published in social media. To my surprise still it did not get that much attention for some unknown reasons. But team can post it again and make to get the hits.

Yes, it was nice interview. I was also surprise to see less hits. Specially when you look at the number of followers of 4new on social media.

You guys all watched it, but nobody is going to mention the fact they announced their in talks for two other plants in other countries already..?

My little child needs a lot of attention at the moment, so I could only watch a few minutes of the video. Did he really talk about 2 power plants in other countries than UK? That would be the overpower!
At first I thought, hopefully they will even manage the first two power plants, now there are 4 more planned? (a third in UK, the one in Puerto Rico and the two he mentioned in the video)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

Did anybody notice the number of pages we are in? and the number of posts? We have crossed 300 pages here and 6000 comments. Its huge. Not many projects go like this..

I was about to say this. You posted it first. Its really good and happy to see such response for 4NEW. Still some days to go for pre-listing sales and listing. Do we see 350 pages and 7500 messages here?

It's an impressive number, yes. But we have to keep in mind that there was this airdrop period where you could barely read this thread here because of all this spam.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

I remember the first days of 4New, I must say 4New developed a lot since then, as has the amount of pages of this topic

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:12:04 AM

I remember the first days of 4New, I must say 4New developed a lot since then, as has the amount of pages of this topic

Lol I was following this project since its early days and I put in some $$ in it; I did not know how they worked or how they will pull this through but when they announced the acquisition of the plants things changed for me. It was a great announcement.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:18:51 AM

it's very important that unsold tokens are burned, not doing so just brings risks with it

Risk of which the investors share equal or even more of the ratio. However, I think this has been talked about before and burning was the conclusion of it.

I wouldn't want to invest in a ICO who is not burning their tokens or destroying it. You cannot just give them out for free. I would probably agree with a extension of the sale if there are some unsold tokens, but never with not burning the tokens.

I agree and on the part of 4new, they have tried enough and i don't want to believe they have a reason of extending the token sale if the hardcap is not reach. They should just go with burning tokens.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

Did anyone watch the live stream interview with the president of 4new? here is a link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHulOaBLUYw.

very interesting interview. I have not looked at everything yet, but I have noticed something important, if I understand him correctly, about 145mio tokens are to be burned, which is almost half of all tokens. and because of that they plan to increase the value of the tokens when listing $ 2 to approximately $ 4. That would be amazing!
Can someone confirm that, did I understand that correctly?

The token to be utilizing when burning takes place would be compliant with the energy produced. From what you are saying (I did not get to see the live steam yet tbh) burning is guaranteed to take place now right? I mean they raised 42 mil and the hard cap is at 72 mil.

ICO hasn't come to an end yet, remember they are having a Pre-listing sales for three day starting on 1st of June to 3rd of June more tokens will be sold depending on how the sales go token burn will be the next step if tokens remaining after the sales.
That would be great. By burning unsold tokens will increase value of tokens. This procedure really is profitable for tokens holders.

A great incentive on investing in 4NEW is the point above. If all tokens sell - well that's really good news, and if they don't - investors will still be happy due to the coin burn resulting in a instant coin boost per token which is obviously good news for investors

The project may actually not hit the hardcap to succeed, to me they've already started, i think they can work their way up from there, start small and grow big, the good thing is that, 4NEW produces something that the industry needs and something we all use everyday which is power, so the guarantee of them making sales is a sure thing
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:54:17 AM

it's very important that unsold tokens are burned, not doing so just brings risks with it

Risk of which the investors share equal or even more of the ratio. However, I think this has been talked about before and burning was the conclusion of it.

I wouldn't want to invest in a ICO who is not burning their tokens or destroying it. You cannot just give them out for free. I would probably agree with a extension of the sale if there are some unsold tokens, but never with not burning the tokens.

You might not necessarily know during the beginning of the ico. Most times it all comes towards the ending of the sales especially when it is becoming obvious that all token can't be sold off.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

It's an impressive number, yes. But we have to keep in mind that there was this airdrop period where you could barely read this thread here because of all this spam.

It's a shame about all the spam from the airdrop but still, nevertheless; it goes to show how big the community is for 4NEW and the high hopes. Look forward to the KWATT main sale
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

4NEW offers waste recycling services that cover the whole chain - from simple collection of waste and processing to generation of electricity and further sale of the national network.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:05:17 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 09:53:28 AM by ctrades31

Yeah, it is really impressive. It is happened because 4 New have lots of topics to discuss here. I guess after end of ICO also lot of discussion will be continue here.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

very interesting interview. I have not looked at everything yet, but I have noticed something important, if I understand him correctly, about 145mio tokens are to be burned, which is almost half of all tokens. and because of that they plan to increase the value of the tokens when listing $ 2 to approximately $ 4. That would be amazing!

The token to be utilizing when burning takes place would be compliant with the energy produced. From what you are saying (I did not get to see the live steam yet tbh) burning is guaranteed to take place now right? I mean they raised 42 mil and the hard cap is at 72 mil.

ICO hasn't come to an end yet, remember they are having a Pre-listing sales for three day starting on 1st of June to 3rd of June more tokens will be sold depending on how the sales go token burn will be the next step if tokens remaining after the sales.
That would be great. By burning unsold tokens will increase value of tokens. This procedure really is profitable for tokens holders.

A great incentive on investing in 4NEW is the point above. If all tokens sell - well that's really good news, and if they don't - investors will still be happy due to the coin burn resulting in a instant coin boost per token which is obviously good news for investors

The project may actually not hit the hardcap to succeed, to me they've already started, i think they can work their way up from there, start small and grow big, the good thing is that, 4NEW produces something that the industry needs and something we all use everyday which is power, so the guarantee of them making sales is a sure thing

It's very unlikely that they will reach the hardcap of 75m. But that's not an issue at all. They raised more than 40 million, already a lot more than their softcap was. So they have already a great amount of money to work with and there is still the 3-day-sale to come.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:27:21 AM

It's very unlikely that they will reach the hardcap of 75m. But that's not an issue at all. They raised more than 40 million, already a lot more than their softcap was. So they have already a great amount of money to work with and there is still the 3-day-sale to come.

yes, I also think that the hardcap is out of reach. But I can well imagine that they exceed the 50mio at 3-day-sale. Soon we will know more :-)
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

Agreed I doubt that would matter since they are already in the stage to start making money. The grid is supposedly operational now and selling to the UK grid. They have not published any numbers on that but I think the hard cap would not matter now.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

Yeah, it is really impressive. It is happened because 4 New have lots of topics to discuss here. I guess after end of ICO also lot of discussion will be continue here.

I like to think of them as evolving with the community and with the times.  BTC mining was a community suggested idea, originally it was just going to be selling to the grid.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

I like to think of them as evolving with the community and with the times.  BTC mining was a community suggested idea, originally it was just going to be selling to the grid.

Ohh, I didn't know that. So originally they had no plan to use the electricity for mining? Glad that they picked up this idea from the community.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

Yes, I also heard that they will burn unsold tokens. This is really needed if you want to growth of tokens.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

Yes, I also heard that they will burn unsold tokens. This is really needed if you want to growth of tokens.
As far as i know they have also burned a lot of tokens right now and they have even raised the price per token from $2 to  $4 for the 3 day sale.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

I agree they already made a huge amount of money which they can do a lot of things with. I think that it doesn't matter if they reach the hardcap or not.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

As far as i know they have also burned a lot of tokens right now and they have even raised the price per token from $2 to  $4 for the 3 day sale.
Those are good news. I also think that burning tokens is the best for the future of the token.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: