Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32363 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

As we know that they have enough funds from softcap to continue project. But just want to know more how much they raised since yesterday and how much they require?

There is no information about how the sale is going on the site. The counter there has been the same ever since.. I would like to know how the sale if going through all this controversies.

Same point that a lot of individuals want to see addressed, just like i stated a couple of hours ago, the team should address this issue here and also in their various social media handles and explain things to their investors, is really important for them to do so and end some FUD that has been emanating from all angles, is not in their best interest to not clarify the issue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:14:22 AM

I see it only now, the ICO was again until 29.6. extended? I would have been really happy, if after the 3-day-sale had ended. But now again an extension. I suppose the mining will also start later and not as promised in June?
 In the meantime I do not feel very well with all the shifts anymore

I don't feel comfortable on these extended timelines and dragging of things. I would love to hear from the team about their logic behind such ICO schedules.
Do not worry, it's extended the same sense that their ICO is not an indiscriminate ICO, it's a sign that they are serious about handling their ICO.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:31:00 AM

As we know that they have enough funds from softcap to continue project. But just want to know more how much they raised since yesterday and how much they require?

There is no information about how the sale is going on the site. The counter there has been the same ever since.. I would like to know how the sale if going through all this controversies.

Would be interesting to know and may explain why the extra push with the bonus, may have expected more? Be interesting to know and always good to be transparent
That what I also want to know. Are they thinking to extend ICO again? Can we have exact information about their next planning? I mean like are they extending ICO? What they have till now and what they need again?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

Same point that a lot of individuals want to see addressed, just like i stated a couple of hours ago, the team should address this issue here and also in their various social media handles and explain things to their investors, is really important for them to do so and end some FUD that has been emanating from all angles, is not in their best interest to not clarify the issue

Can it be determined from the contract? was the earlier sale updated live?

I am curious in knowing how much is raised so far if anyone lands on any info feel free to share it around here Smiley

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

I see it only now, the ICO was again until 29.6. extended? I would have been really happy, if after the 3-day-sale had ended. But now again an extension. I suppose the mining will also start later and not as promised in June?

I think that the KYC was again a bit of problem so they probably extended it, because of that. They simply need some extra time.

There is suppose to be a press release for the public explaining the particular reason for the extension. What I have been seeing for the past days are different presumptions for the extension.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:15:46 AM

Can it be determined from the contract? was the earlier sale updated live?

I am curious in knowing how much is raised so far if anyone lands on any info feel free to share it around here Smiley

You must be able to work it out from the contract, someone must have the address and be able to check?#

Will be interesting to see
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

I was just wondering about the bonus from my initial purchase and whether or not I had to do anything else to get that.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

I think that the KYC was again a bit of problem so they probably extended it, because of that. They simply need some extra time.

There is suppose to be a press release for the public explaining the particular reason for the extension. What I have been seeing for the past days are different presumptions for the extension.

ICO is extended till 26th June? I don't know what's going on here. They should hv finished tokens sale today as today is the 3rd day of pre-listing sale.
skoblikovks

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

Very attractive project. A solid team is credible.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

The pinned post in the Telegram group still says:

Step 4:
Withdrawal of KWATTs from your KWATT wallet will only be allowed on June 4th, 2018 upon completion of the token sale event.

They better won't allow withdrawal before the sale ends on June 30th (I still hope that there is not another extension, lol). If they allow people to withdraw the tokens on Monday, I am sure we will see the tokens on Forkdelta and then no one will buy in the ICO anymore.
Might be they will allow to withdraw tokens but I guess they will not allow to anyone for buying or selling until their official announcement about exchanges or listing.

I think there were already KWATT coins on FD quite some time ago, dumped by bounty hunters. Don't know if it's possible then to lock the tokens somehow. The easiest way would be to just not make it possible to withdraw them.

I have personally searched for KWATT on FD to see if any book have been open but i couldn't find any, i searched with the intention of buying more, so i strongly believe KWATT hasn't been listed anywhere yet

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

Step 4:
Withdrawal of KWATTs from your KWATT wallet will only be allowed on June 4th, 2018 upon completion of the token sale event.

They better won't allow withdrawal before the sale ends on June 30th (I still hope that there is not another extension, lol). If they allow people to withdraw the tokens on Monday, I am sure we will see the tokens on Forkdelta and then no one will buy in the ICO anymore.
Might be they will allow to withdraw tokens but I guess they will not allow to anyone for buying or selling until their official announcement about exchanges or listing.

I think there were already KWATT coins on FD quite some time ago, dumped by bounty hunters. Don't know if it's possible then to lock the tokens somehow. The easiest way would be to just not make it possible to withdraw them.

I have personally searched for KWATT on FD to see if any book have been open but i couldn't find any, i searched with the intention of buying more, so i strongly believe KWATT hasn't been listed anywhere yet

The contract is still locked due to the incident that happened earlier where bounty hunter's went to dump the tokens on FD. I don't wish to see it being listed now before the sales end.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

Step 4:

The contract is still locked due to the incident that happened earlier where bounty hunter's went to dump the tokens on FD. I don't wish to see it being listed now before the sales end.
The dump is expected that is why KWATT is a long term hold token and that is why we should invest for a long term hold and maximum profit.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

Step 4:

When did that happen? looks like I have missed that happening even though I have been following them for quite a good time. Either case they can't release the token until they are through the KYC process. Not sure when that will be finished.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

Step 4:

Ya it makes sense to restrict until the ico is end or else it will be a fiasco as then people will be trading on things like etherdelta and idex the only way to postpone listing on dex is to postpone the release of the tokens completely
But suppose if they are extending the last date of ICO then they will be extend this last date (4th Jun) of tokens withdrawal also?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

I was just wondering about the bonus from my initial purchase and whether or not I had to do anything else to get that.

Hello bitcoinner789, thanks for your investment but as for the question regarding the bonus from your initial purchase, I think you might want to contact the team on Telegram for a swift and direct answer
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

Step 4:

When did that happen? looks like I have missed that happening even though I have been following them for quite a good time. Either case they can't release the token until they are through the KYC process. Not sure when that will be finished.

Lots of confusion regarding listing, tokens delivery, ICO end date and all. We should contact 4new team over telegram and ask to clarify this.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

Step 4:

Did they lock it..? It's still Etherdelta / forkdelta currently if you search for the contract address.  Hopefully it is locked.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Step 4:

Did they lock it..? It's still Etherdelta / forkdelta currently if you search for the contract address.  Hopefully it is locked.

Until the tokens are distributed and unlocked they will automatically be available to list on erc20 exchanges as that’s just the nature of dex exchanges especially if you know how to use the smart contract directly. It makes sense for ICOs to lock or secure the ICOs so they can keep the flow of tokens secure until they actively want trading to begin
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

Step 4:

Lots of confusion regarding listing, tokens delivery, ICO end date and all. We should contact 4new team over telegram and ask to clarify this.

I was about to propose the same. However if somebody get all the relevant information, please post it here for the benefit of everyone here in this forum. 4NEW team should definitely clear all these doubts.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

Step 4:

I was about to propose the same. However if somebody get all the relevant information, please post it here for the benefit of everyone here in this forum. 4NEW team should definitely clear all these doubts.

ICO end date is extended till 26th June? Thats not good. I thought it's for just 1 week. And there are multiple bonus stages. People who invented earlier will also get additional Tokens?
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: