Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32427 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:29:59 AM

Just heard somebody saying the token sale of 4NEW is going really good. Now I am curious to know how much they have raised till now? Since this is a very promising project, you never know.. they might hit hardcap also before ICO ends.

the progress bar has been in the same place for a long time. They could update them daily so we know how the sale is going.
In general, I find that much more information about the sale should be published

I think they will do the update manually. Me too heard from the team that the sales is going good. Probably they need some time for making the updates.

Glad to hear it, was that from the telegram channel itself?

I guess they will update it weekly or so, it's good to keep the community up-to-date and interested

I am glad to hear that positive comments about sale. But it will be more impressive if they will update their current ICO progress on webpage.

The counter moved a bit from $42.5 million so there is surely a update coming soon. If there is no movement or a small movement they should not update it, because it will cost time. Instead they can focus on other things.
I agree i think they will update it once at the end so we can see how they made in total but it would be better to update it daily even if it is small we can at least see movement.
I don't think they have that much time to update it daily. They are quite bussy with other things and i agree that it feels good to see updates every time but i don't think it is necessary to do it every day.
Sometimes I don't understand what is happening with timer. Since 6-7 hours I can see 3 day's 4 hours are remaining. Some problem with website or some issues with my system. Don't know.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:21:10 AM

Just heard somebody saying the token sale of 4NEW is going really good. Now I am curious to know how much they have raised till now? Since this is a very promising project, you never know.. they might hit hardcap also before ICO ends.

the progress bar has been in the same place for a long time. They could update them daily so we know how the sale is going.
In general, I find that much more information about the sale should be published

I think they will do the update manually. Me too heard from the team that the sales is going good. Probably they need some time for making the updates.

I guess they will update it weekly or so, it's good to keep the community up-to-date and interested

I am glad to hear that positive comments about sale. But it will be more impressive if they will update their current ICO progress on webpage.

The counter moved a bit from $42.5 million so there is surely a update coming soon. If there is no movement or a small movement they should not update it, because it will cost time. Instead they can focus on other things.
I agree i think they will update it once at the end so we can see how they made in total but it would be better to update it daily even if it is small we can at least see movement.
I don't think they have that much time to update it daily. They are quite bussy with other things and i agree that it feels good to see updates every time but i don't think it is necessary to do it every day.

Oh I did not know it was not tied to some contract or account/wallet to keep track. I don't think it is complicated to implement something like a poll function that constantly read the balance or something. It would be of great boost of confidence.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:47:57 AM

Sometimes I don't understand what is happening with timer. Since 6-7 hours I can see 3 day's 4 hours are remaining. Some problem with website or some issues with my system. Don't know.

Maybe it's a technical error that needs fixing. Maybe some unfixed bugs popping up. Don't know if you have brought this to the team's attention through their telegram channel? Would be cool to do so if you haven't.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

Oh I did not know it was not tied to some contract or account/wallet to keep track. I don't think it is complicated to implement something like a poll function that constantly read the balance or something. It would be of great boost of confidence.

I heard they manually update the site. I don't know why they chose that method but it would have been cool if it was automatically updated. I guess it is not tied to one contract address.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

Hi,

i received an e-mail from 4New. They start an interesting Affiliate Contest.

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

They announce further detail today 7pm pacific time, watch out!
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

yeah it's a manual update, im interested to see how well they are doing also.  it can't take that much effort to update it surely.

That's one thing i think they should fix in a hurry, i mean if they intend to have like investors coming in, they should create reasons why they should, the bar movement has some sort of effect on the community when they see the progress of the bar increasing, so is of necessity that they fix the bar to its current position so that the community will know the amount sold
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

Hi,

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

Oh nice, finally - some signs from the 4NEW team they are alive!! Probably is a good idea to market this across social media - especially twitter.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

Maya be the team is not updating tokens sale everyday that's why we don't see the ICO sale progress bar moving. I don't know it's just my guess.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

Hi,

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

Oh nice, finally - some signs from the 4NEW team they are alive!! Probably is a good idea to market this across social media - especially twitter.
I think the affiliate contest will get them very much attention. So i think that they will be able to get more investors because of this. It is a good thing because we haven't heard anything about them in some quite some time.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

Hi,

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

I think the affiliate contest will get them very much attention. So i think that they will be able to get more investors because of this. It is a good thing because we haven't heard anything about them in some quite some time.

I will definitely participate and write to all twitter followers. The prices are really nice, I would not mind a second car:-)
but I think, first place will get someone else
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

Hoping that they have the final issues cleared up and the extension will move them to finalize things and give them time to get the platform up for investors further and really be able to see what’s going on.

Perhaps some additional information or videos or images for the plants would make people happy hopefully they will

Yea, we all hope to see that happen, it has been a long ride and the team should ensure that the community stays happy, by ensuring that all dots and graphs are adequately plotted to ensure the sustainability of the project, it will change a lot in the community if 4NEW should succeed and they will also benefit a lot in terms of generating profit

I still have good faith with the 4NEW project, the KYC and bonus procedure could of probably been planned better. But nevertheless, I still have good faith in the working product and hope they can redeem themselves by listing on a well known exchange post sales.

I hope so, 4NEW is a project i wouldn't want to see go down the drain, as they have gone really far and have proved to be formidable by creating two working power plants, heading to the third one, at an ongoing ICO, a feat you don't get to see everyday, so i respect them for that and i want a situation where they will prove naysayers wrong

I just checked 4NEW ICO progress, but i dont see any change in numbers/ Its still shows 42.5 Million USD. looks like investors not happy with ICO extension?

I am not sure that's the casesome of us are use to projects updating their web site's sales bar very late or not at all. So don't be surprised if the team comes up tomorrow with a news of being close to the hardcap while the sales bar has moved no inche.

Ya it’s gotten used to I think over time from this and other ICOs with the manual sales bars that jump around once or twice a week I don’t really like it but I’ve become used to dealing with it and I guess manual verification of funds is the safest but is slower for site updates

It's possible. But today is 6th day of pre-listing sale, and I was expecting some updates regarding this token sale status. I hope they update us once in a week at least Smiley
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

I think bonus phase notification is up in the page now and there is a small movement in the ICO progress as well
Finally, after 3 day's I can see some movement in progress bar. I guess they raised General Crowdsale $1.55M yet after 3 day's. Let's see what will status after remaining days.

You see despite the waters 4new may have treaded all the while,  I still have very strong positive feelings that they will do well and come out very strong... Very strong believe on this project from me...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

Hi,

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

I will definitely participate and write to all twitter followers. The prices are really nice, I would not mind a second car:-)

Damn, is it just me or does prize number 3 looks better than prize 2? haha, Id love a cruise more than a watch!
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

Hi,

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

Are you serious? BMW I8? Shocked How I missed this email.... And affiliate contest mean exactly what they are doing? I mean about referral bonus/program, that I know. But what for the affiliate contest?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Hi,

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

Are you serious? BMW I8? Shocked How I missed this email.... And affiliate contest mean exactly what they are doing? I mean about referral bonus/program, that I know. But what for the affiliate contest?

It looks like a scam or fake contest. I have not seen any such announcement or email. Did you check it in their telegram channel?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

Hi,

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

BMW I8 as first price? And what we need to do to win this BMW? I think there will Lucky draw and 4NEW will select someone from the list of people who taking part in current tokens sale.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

Hi,

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

That’s a hell of a car to win I want in on this but knowing my luck I have little chances of winning I wonder what the chances are for a contest like this I’ll have to look into it hard and not miss this one
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

Hi,

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

That’s a hell of a car to win I want in on this but knowing my luck I have little chances of winning I wonder what the chances are for a contest like this I’ll have to look into it hard and not miss this one

Looks they want to sell most tokens ASAP; I am not sure how far they are now. Also any idea when the draw will place? Hopefully this strategy would boost the sales. I just want to see it listed Smiley

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

Wow the counter is really moving fast. We are now way beyond $42,5 million ! The 100% bonus will end just in 2 days, how many of you guys did invest ?

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

Wow the counter is really moving fast. We are now way beyond $42,5 million ! The 100% bonus will end just in 2 days, how many of you guys did invest ?

yeah, that chunk looks like $5m~ or so in the 6 days since the ICO has been open again, pretty impressive if it is.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: