Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:07:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.

They already lowered their hard cap but yeah I guess it still too high. But if the dev will do their best to become successful maybe reaching hardcap will not be so hard.

Yeah. Now that they have lowered the hard cap, maybe it's possible for the Traxia team to reach it because they are really working to collect enough funds for the development. But incase  they can't achieved it, then at least they will managed to reach the soft cap so that they can still continue to improve this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

Unlike conventional factoring, Tranio appeared a few additional jobs in which you can earn. And all this is much cheaper and faster than in the past, for this kind of factoring that Travia offers us the future...
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.

They already lowered their hard cap but yeah I guess it still too high. But if the dev will do their best to become successful maybe reaching hardcap will not be so hard.

Yeah. Now that they have lowered the hard cap, maybe it's possible for the Traxia team to reach it because they are really working to collect enough funds for the development. But incase  they can't achieved it, then at least they will managed to reach the soft cap so that they can still continue to improve this project.
Just like the people's hope for this project, I am also here as a supporter of this project, I was also hoping that the Traxia project will make its momentum as continuously as positive just like this. The Traxia project is near to reach its hardcap since it is said here that their hardcap has been lowered. Keep going team Traxia and keep it up!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

Unlike conventional factoring, Tranio appeared a few additional jobs in which you can earn. And all this is much cheaper and faster than in the past, for this kind of factoring that Travia offers us the future...
Agree! The Traxia project helps us to earn in the future. Since I believe that investing in this project is a long-term prospect. Since such ideas do not come immediately. But it's good. Since the project will be more resistant to a sharp change in the cost of tokens.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:25:45 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 01:37:22 PM by kevingreen

TRAXIA is very transparent in its reduction of ICO price from $0.15 to $0.055 in this highlights.

The Highlights:
To achieve even greater success with our project, we are proud to announce that we are able to reduce the hard cap from $41.4 million to just $15.1 million USD. This was achieved through a partnership with Quark Finance. We believe that the change will also make it easier for the TMT to be listed on more exchanges.

To give our investors a bigger slice of the pie, we have reduced the new TMT price to $0.055 USD (previously $0.15 USD).
To test our platform, we have joined forces with a new client for a test project. We collaborated with Dupont, one of the most successful science and engineering companies in the world "       For more on this follow this link = https://blog.traxia.co/hard-cap-reduced-to-15-1-million-usd-19fabe98d02b

TRAXIA is unique  in all angles, this reduction strategy is going to attract more and more investors and speed up the project !!
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

Today, Traxia had a successful meeting from B20 Blockchain meetup. They have brought their projects to Chinese investors and have been highly appreciated
The TRAXIA project is becoming popular everyday, by the time TRAXIA hit exchange it will guickly find its way in the first page on the Coinmarketcap.TRAXIA is on the moon already because it is a great project with great ideas.
I will very much wait for this time when they will be top on different stock exchanges. I think I'm not the only one waiting for this time

No doubt it will be listed on the top exchanges after the ico and the release of the project. The idea is great and no doubt about reaching the cap
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

Hello guys who know what is the status of ICO raised as of now? Have I not seen any news regarding of that topic? or did I miss it?  But as I browse the comments here I think the ICO is going smoothly I guess?

You're right, their ICO is going smoothly. However, they don't have constantl updates on the status of their ICO, I'm hoping they will address this issue.
Yes and as far as i observed they are not so much active here, you may see them and can chat with their telegram. I think that was a way more convenient for them to address your concerns instead of waiting for some questions here in this thread. They have publish a new update that they reduce the hardcap for their ICO.
It is more convenient if you better address the question in telegram. But even theybonly update us here once in a blue moon. We can see thst Traxia have many great achievement that they reach.
I will support. In Telegram always the team answers quicker, moderators need several minutes to answer you a question, a messenger quicker than a forum nevertheless.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

Hello guys who know what is the status of ICO raised as of now? Have I not seen any news regarding of that topic? or did I miss it?  But as I browse the comments here I think the ICO is going smoothly I guess?

You're right, their ICO is going smoothly. However, they don't have constantl updates on the status of their ICO, I'm hoping they will address this issue.
Yes and as far as i observed they are not so much active here, you may see them and can chat with their telegram. I think that was a way more convenient for them to address your concerns instead of waiting for some questions here in this thread. They have publish a new update that they reduce the hardcap for their ICO.
It is more convenient if you better address the question in telegram. But even theybonly update us here once in a blue moon. We can see thst Traxia have many great achievement that they reach.
I will support. In Telegram always the team answers quicker, moderators need several minutes to answer you a question, a messenger quicker than a forum nevertheless.

sure for a very fast answer telegram is always better because this forum is still more for the announcement part as for direct on time help. But it gets hard to follow everything if groups are getting spammed

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

sure for a very fast answer telegram is always better because this forum is still more for the announcement part as for direct on time help. But it gets hard to follow everything if groups are getting spammed
you are right, the team of developers of Traxia is really trying very hard to work and they are doing very well. It's good, when the team actively communicates with their followers, but here on the forum it would also be nice if the team was a bit more active.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

Traxia ICO was rated by ICOmarks - https://icomarks.com/ico/traxia

This a quite score to see for TRAXIA because of the effect of partnered crypto coin CARDANO platform. As I know they are already reaching high ICO raised funds as of now.
Yes, 7.4 score is it not of the real ratio for Traxia. As for me, i myself rating this project 8.5/10.
Well thats actually not a bad score in my own opinion bud, for sure the will be able to increase since they are still working to promote this project.
Mine was 10/10. This is a good project because this project is really great by its unique that cant be copied by any project.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

Well I actually like the moderation of the administrator of traxia telegram group because they are strict in implementing thier rules regardless who ever you are.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

Well I actually like the moderation of the administrator of traxia telegram group because they are strict in implementing thier rules regardless who ever you are.
That actually is the decipline for their telegram group and i think that it is a good act against a profitable project and also the group then maintains without any spam and also the managers can then give some great info about the project there.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:10:23 PM

I like their work, and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that has attracted many people from all over the world
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

I like their work, and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that has attracted many people from all over the world
Peoples like you really deserve huge respect and i guess that they are really attracting various peoples globally and that would actually be of huge profits for traxia for their future and it would surely go bright.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

Well, for me, a serious project should have an active community manager that will assist and answers all the peoples concern. Not only in telegram but it should be in all their social media accounts also including here in this forum.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team always stays active on all social media platforms including the forum. And the team is always providing new updates related to the project and also gives answers to queries which are asked by the community members as well as investors.

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:26:25 PM

And untill now they are busy attracting more and more investors to their project because the team for traxia actually wants a better future for their project and they would do that soon, Hopefully they will have a bright future ahead.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:48:21 PM

https://image.ibb.co/dHw1Bx/Screenshot_28_Apr_18_6_32_41_AM.jpg

Did they reduce the price? I did not know this. Is this a kind of attraction for new potential investors or they do not get enough funds so that they thought to reduce the price?

This change doesn't mean much for investors, The hardcap was in USD and since the hardcap in token remain the same that leads the price to decrease as a result. It seems that they got a loan form Quark Finance, because it wouldn't be any change if Traxia sold TMT for them.

just a little change and it seems is just for some time so maybe use the opportunity and change thats all
Thats a great news for people thinking to invest in the project. This price cut would mean a lot in terms of profits for people and growth for the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

Thats a huge discount that is offered by the admin, surely theres a lot of investors that will take advantage of this especially its only offered until April 30.
its only till the end of the month which is just days so maybe just use the chance now before it ends soon

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

And untill now they are busy attracting more and more investors to their project because the team for traxia actually wants a better future for their project and they would do that soon, Hopefully they will have a bright future ahead.

Every ICO wanted to have a better future but not all ended with a good outcome. But this project will be definitely can reached its goal since the team are actively promoting their platform and their are already a lot of improvement in terms of advertising their project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

Well, for me, a serious project should have an active community manager that will assist and answers all the peoples concern. Not only in telegram but it should be in all their social media accounts also including here in this forum.
I agree with you that the team should have an active community manager as it's very important nowadays to solve users query. It makes a good impact on them and inturn leads to finding new investors for the project
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: