Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

Yes you are right. I was also in your side hoping that this project, which is the Traxia would be able to reach its hard cap. This project really deserves a successful future especially that the team working behind this project, really shows that they are doing their best for the Traxia reach their goals.
Only hope. It's harder and harder for ICO projects to reach their prices at ICO selling due to stricter rules of national authorities around the globe recent months. Those projects have to solidly demonstrate their potential via early products after the end of ICOs to help price take off.
Yes thats true ICO are realy having a diffi ult days because of the the recent banning of these major websites to cryptocurrency advertisements.

Yeah you are right. And due to the new regulations of US regarding all cryptocurrencies, all ICO's now especially to those who are in this country are really encountered difficulties. And maybe, that's the reason why some ICO now are not working well especially in giving updates about the development of a project.
The current situation really has a very bad effect on the development of many projects. But I'm sure that some solution of this problem must be found. Since a lot of useful and interesting projects can remain unrealized.

Let's all hope that this project will become successful in the near future, this project needs now are supports and more investments from investors for them to continue the developments.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

I do not quite understand who will explain to me whether this project is made on cardano or invested by cardano hub? If you invest, why then ICO?

Traxia started his project with Ethereum Blockchain. After some time Emurgo ( Cardano's investment arm) invested in Traxia and they migrate the whole project from Ethereum to Cardano's Blockchain. And if you ask; when Emurgo already have so much money, so why do they need an ICO?

Well, we dont know how much money Emurgo invested in TRAXIA, but in fact it is not enough for the project.

Let's see how far this project can go, for now let's support the project and help them to achieve success in the near future. Looking forward for more updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

Yes you are right. I was also in your side hoping that this project, which is the Traxia would be able to reach its hard cap. This project really deserves a successful future especially that the team working behind this project, really shows that they are doing their best for the Traxia reach their goals.
Only hope. It's harder and harder for ICO projects to reach their prices at ICO selling due to stricter rules of national authorities around the globe recent months. Those projects have to solidly demonstrate their potential via early products after the end of ICOs to help price take off.
Yes thats true ICO are realy having a diffi ult days because of the the recent banning of these major websites to cryptocurrency advertisements.

Yeah you are right. And due to the new regulations of US regarding all cryptocurrencies, all ICO's now especially to those who are in this country are really encountered difficulties. And maybe, that's the reason why some ICO now are not working well especially in giving updates about the development of a project.
The current situation really has a very bad effect on the development of many projects. But I'm sure that some solution of this problem must be found. Since a lot of useful and interesting projects can remain unrealized.

This project really needs their best effort to make this project successful. Even if a lot of bad things happens in cryptos. Also the volume of investors can surely add success to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

This project really needs their best effort to make this project successful. Even if a lot of bad things happens in cryptos. Also the volume of investors can surely add success to this project.

I think they are focusing on promoting traxia and I observed that they are doing there best to make this project a legit and helpful to the investors and also to the public.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

Obviously, they should do that and hopefully they will approved as we are looking forward on this project. Also, I'm hoping that the team should be responsible enough and continue this project which it's gonna be good for all of us here in crypto currency community.

Team is really doing great with all the great responsibilities as we see on the given day around the world, there are around $43 trillion sitting on balance sheets waiting to be paid but with the good implementations of Traxia we can go with more positive signs.
sergeygusev69

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

Curiously, there is interest in the project, but as I understand it, the manager does not respond to messages, because I did not see the answer to my question unfortunately
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

The traxia project has a very nice concept. I think a very nice and most anticipated project is 2018 And I think progress will be nice this next day. The liberal campaign has already started to participate. Everyone can participate here. Good luck
It is a very nice concept that no others ICO that currently has. I will be waiting for an announcement about the ICO because I need to invest.

Nice. I hope you will really invest some good amount for this project. I hope many will support it most specially serious investors out there. Looking forward for more developments from this project.
Indeed the Traxia project needs good investors. I hope the developers will be able to collect the necessary amount for the further development of the project.

They're not missing on that, collect fundings for the future of the project. As what have you said, the project needs good investors that's because they have a good concept and the idea is very rare to have and it's profitable in the long run.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

I think the whole situation is affecting prices of coins and tokens this few days both we hope they find solutions to the issues soon and is just a kind of transition for currencies and payment medium which of course will take time to get comfortable with

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

The project is well structured and well thought out.The development team, has many records about the launch and successful execution of digital projects for large corporations or independently and with in-depth knowledge of the fintech world.I like the project!I hope for great success in the future.
The development team for the project is really very experienced in the launching of a digital project and they also have some previous successful project so I think that this project will gain great investment and also reach hige value in coming years. They also have some angle invesotrs working with them which will alsways keep this project well maintained.

I really hope that this project will have enough funds and knowledge to run their project and make it successful so that more and more investors will be encourage to invest in this project.

This project is composed of strong and intelligent team member, the project has  very transparent feedbacks, with the help of cardano's technology traxia surely be number one of its batch. This  project has a unique system that  helps to solve the payment problem for small businesses, which is a new thing in the cryptocurrency market.Traxia project is aiming to have a  many investors for project success .

You talk about previous successful projects, you can find out what kind of projects? See their reputation, and reviews. And what is the theme of the projects in general.
I agree with you, actually Traxia have good base for grow, but i will have more appreciate if they can follow their roadmap.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

Let's all hope that this project will become successful in the near future, this project needs now are supports and more investments from investors for them to continue the developments.
Yes, absolutely the project has higher possibilities as well as potential to become huge successful in upcoming years. The project need more support from investors for its development. If they got proper support from investors then the project will reach to moon sooner or later.

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

I do not quite understand who will explain to me whether this project is made on cardano or invested by cardano hub? If you invest, why then ICO?

Traxia started his project with Ethereum Blockchain. After some time Emurgo ( Cardano's investment arm) invested in Traxia and they migrate the whole project from Ethereum to Cardano's Blockchain. And if you ask; when Emurgo already have so much money, so why do they need an ICO?

Well, we dont know how much money Emurgo invested in TRAXIA, but in fact it is not enough for the project.

Let's see how far this project can go, for now let's support the project and help them to achieve success in the near future. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Yes, as a new member at this community, i still learn about Traxia, hope i can get some free tokens?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

Yes, as a new member at this community, i still learn about Traxia, hope i can get some free tokens?

I think it is not too late to be part of their bounty program. If you are interested you can join them, I think the link is on the first page of this thread.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:35:26 PM

No way. Even if you are a citizen of US, you can still be participating on the ICO of a project with identifying your KYC, without it, you can do nothing.
Its realy sad US residents cant participate on the iCO since most big time investors are from there. What coukd be the reason why there are restrictions?
The platform will defnitely loose a lot of potential users and investors by this. I think the reason lies somewhere in the recent government regulations on bitcoin and ICOs in general.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Traxia really requires an enriched setup for the platform as all the price shall be always keep updated to the latest market trends else it will generate a huge transactions loss and create a big failures for the traders, hope all these measures are addressed at the beginning.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

No way. Even if you are a citizen of US, you can still be participating on the ICO of a project with identifying your KYC, without it, you can do nothing.
Its realy sad US residents cant participate on the iCO since most big time investors are from there. What coukd be the reason why there are restrictions?
The platform will defnitely loose a lot of potential users and investors by this. I think the reason lies somewhere in the recent government regulations on bitcoin and ICOs in general.

Definitely, because as far as I know if a project that don't have a KYC means that US resident can't participate in the ICO sale due to their government which I think need so many requirements. What I mean is there are so many legalities that needs to be filled and some ICO don't want their investors to be hassled.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

The project is well structured and well thought out.The development team, has many records about the launch and successful execution of digital projects for large corporations or independently and with in-depth knowledge of the fintech world.I like the project!I hope for great success in the future.
The development team for the project is really very experienced in the launching of a digital project and they also have some previous successful project so I think that this project will gain great investment and also reach hige value in coming years. They also have some angle invesotrs working with them which will alsways keep this project well maintained.

I really hope that this project will have enough funds and knowledge to run their project and make it successful so that more and more investors will be encourage to invest in this project.

This project is composed of strong and intelligent team member, the project has  very transparent feedbacks, with the help of cardano's technology traxia surely be number one of its batch. This  project has a unique system that  helps to solve the payment problem for small businesses, which is a new thing in the cryptocurrency market.Traxia project is aiming to have a  many investors for project success .

You talk about previous successful projects, you can find out what kind of projects? See their reputation, and reviews. And what is the theme of the projects in general.
And you have already studied information on the previous drafts of this command and in general have learned about each specific member of this team? If you have references to detailed information on them, provide them please, I too not against to examine.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
JFry83

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

I am sure that is a good crypto. For me it is the best project of 2018. I’ve been waiting for it. And I really know TRAXIA implementing is going to be great. The Idea of using the Cardano blockchain is successful itself.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:58:48 PM

They care about their citizens and don't want them to get scam, because even if a project is legit, it's risky, you only buy tokens that worth nothing in real life and if the team decide to cancel their project you lost everything. I don't thing this is sad, because american that has enough knowledge to invest in ICOs, they can find a way to invest in TRAXIA or any project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

Bounty campaign might be the way to go. It will help you become a part of the project and you may even earn if the project become successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: