Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

Traxia has now a new partnership agreement with Quark Finance and because of this they reduced their hardcap also to 15.1 Millionen USD. This is very promising that companies want a fusion with Traxia.
Very good new, i see more and more good signal happen with Traxia, till now, i still hope they will grow more and more not only partnership with some organizations.

This is a great move for Traxia and a good news to every members and investors. The hard cap was reduced and also the token had been reduced. This will make many investors invest in Traxia.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

Traxia has now a new partnership agreement with Quark Finance and because of this they reduced their hardcap also to 15.1 Millionen USD. This is very promising that companies want a fusion with Traxia.
Very good new, i see more and more good signal happen with Traxia, till now, i still hope they will grow more and more not only partnership with some organizations.

This is a great move for Traxia and a good news to every members and investors. The hard cap was reduced and also the token had been reduced. This will make many investors invest in Traxia.

So they have a new partnership with Quark Finance. But what is the news about merging to Cardano? This still gonna happened or not? Well the move of the team is very great and everyone will get benefits.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

Yeah, this good news will sure attact many investors and the project will surely have an active and very strong community. I will look forward for more developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

Yeah, this good news will sure attact many investors and the project will surely have an active and very strong community. I will look forward for more developments of this project.
Well for me Im already happy that traxia at least reached the softcap because theres no more reason why the project wont launch. But still I am hoping for the hardcap to be achieve so that there will be no delay in the development of the project since the have all the needed funds until the end of thier roadmap.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

Great news, isn't it? I bet there will be no supporters that FUD the project because of this awesome news upcoming.
Yeah for sure. With this kind of new updates for Traxia project will truly gives good motivations for all supporters to continue in supporting this platform until the end. And also, it will give them assurance that the dev team are capable enough to carry this project into a good promising kind of investments.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

So they have a new partnership with Quark Finance. But what is the news about merging to Cardano? This still gonna happened or not? Well the move of the team is very great and everyone will get benefits.
This is will make Traxia have more supporter, i don't think they will merging to Cardano, i really hope so.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

Where did you get that news? Cardano will just be funding Traxia and they don't have plans to merge both Traxia and Cardano Hub.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:20:33 AM

Where did you get that news? Cardano will just be funding Traxia and they don't have plans to merge both Traxia and Cardano Hub.

There is a misunderstanding in Cardano and Traxia. Cardano has its own blockchain and smart contracts and traxia will be using its blockchain, and so now this is the first cardano chain project who use their platform its a good acceptance for them at first someone or the traxia team believes in cardano's platform. What i see cardano have the same belief and trust on traxia project that they will going to invest. What you said of merging is not because this two have both different concepts.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

It will be very good places for finding good partners. The power behind him is strong and the community is very strong.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

This is will make Traxia have more supporter, i don't think they will merging to Cardano, i really hope so.

Traxia will be using cardano blockchain in quater 4, currently the tokens is still an interim erc2o untill such time in q4 when the swap is been done so i don't know if this move is considered merging or not but i know they will be swaping to cardano blockchain in nearest future.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

Well for me Im already happy that traxia at least reached the softcap because theres no more reason why the project wont launch. But still I am hoping for the hardcap to be achieve so that there will be no delay in the development of the project since the have all the needed funds until the end of thier roadmap.

What the team already achieved can be a guarantee that the platform will now move on to their next step. Traxia, have been supported by some big investors and hoping that they can give good services to the community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

People are really confused about the two things (Traxia and Cardano Hub) they need to understand it more so that they will realize the both will not merge. Spreading this wrong information might have some negative effects in the future.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

We are able to notice Traxia is doing a tremendous role with a great work flow in various local Ann Threads and it is building the community more popular in various social channels.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

Great news, isn't it? I bet there will be no supporters that FUD the project because of this awesome news upcoming.
Yeah for sure. With this kind of new updates for Traxia project will truly gives good motivations for all supporters to continue in supporting this platform until the end. And also, it will give them assurance that the dev team are capable enough to carry this project into a good promising kind of investments.

They already did since Traxia team have a good marketing strategy which it results a better outcome. Regarding their ICO, it is good that their hard cap was reduced due to  their partners already huge amount of money.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

I see in the thread that Traxia will be merging with Cardano, is it true? What will happen to the project and what is the benefits of Traxia will get after merging?
It is the truth. Also full transition in a consequence to the platform cardano, ethereum something is expected I haven't pleased with the developer and they have other plans for this occasion.
Yeah, well actually we dont have enough evedince that the team cant really promote the project in social media,Maybe they need more time and perfect project strategy to gain social media popularity.I know bounties specialy signature campaign help the project popularity but lets dont forget the other way to help the project to reach success.The more way to promote the project the better.

To be honest, they are quite popular already and they have some big name investors in the market. I just hope the project increases it's following the followers influencing others to join the project!
All who have invested in this project are waiting for when it will become even larger. I do not know how the merger affects those who have coins

Well all the investors are just looking money, they just want the coin to get pumped a bit so they can dump the coin and get away with the profit
We won't forget that not all so bad investors also merge the cost of coins. Is also adequate which after all prevail and anyway the course is, as a rule, restored. It is necessary not to forget also about a following trend behind bitcoin, he operates.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

More investors might join the Traxia ICO because of this new partnership that was made, hopefully business partners of Quark finance will also give some additional support to Traxia.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
hanoitree421

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

How do I know you've recieved my contribution properly?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:05:36 PM

Of course cardano slowly grows for example today by six percent, but I think this is not enough, because this will simply not be enough.

Cardano grows but why are you criticising the growth of cardanio on here? You do realise the growth of cardano has nothing to do with traxia though the reverse is true
Excuse me, please. I did not try to criticize Cardano, and I just expressed my opinion, because criticism is not the main thing nowadays.

I'm just pointing out how people commenting here are completely confusing the fact that TMT is NOT cardano, it's just dependant on Cardano and thats all
Calm down guys, Traxia is definitely not Cardano. We are just being confused since alot of members are thinking that they are just 1 project.

Yes, they are different. Traxia will be just merge with Cardano to give more support and investors. Thete are also other reasons. This is for the good of the project also.
Which information about Traxia will be jest merge with Cardano? Where you collect this? I don't think so. I think Traxia will have their individual roadmap, and have their own strategist, their own developing.
Well, I think that everyone has his own opinion and it will not always agree with the opinion of the majority, and in general this project is not bad.
Yeah people sometimes just criticize too much i think isnt much better just to support them they have all the keys around and are doing just fine i think

There is big difference between opinions and misunderstand ! Anyone who is saying merge with Cardano, he didn't understand what's all this about ! Cardano is like Ethereum, you can issue token, build smart contract and Dapp on their blockchain. However, unlike ethereum, Cardano has another company called Emurgo that helps projects build Dapp on Cardano's blockchain ( in Ethereum case, third parties do this and not ethereum directly ).
Wow, did I notice that I was able to touch upon an important or this simple misunderstanding? As for me, it's important to set up all the points and understand who wanted to say.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

More investors might join the Traxia ICO because of this new partnership that was made, hopefully business partners of Quark finance will also give some additional support to Traxia.
Uniquely this event will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project among users. And also all investors will get a good profit from their investments in the Traxia project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

Uniquely this event will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project among users. And also all investors will get a good profit from their investments in the Traxia project.
It is a good sign that the team is merging with others at a good rate and this will help attract a lot more investors and followers which will be beneficial for everyone great work by the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: