Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

Unlike conventional factoring, Tranio appeared a few additional jobs in which you can earn. And all this is much cheaper and faster than in the past, for this kind of factoring that Travia offers us the future...
Agree! The Traxia project helps us to earn in the future. Since I believe that investing in this project is a long-term prospect. Since such ideas do not come immediately. But it's good. Since the project will be more resistant to a sharp change in the cost of tokens.

The traxia project really gained a lot of popularity now and the support from the community really helps traxia a lot. I will look forward now for this project to finally launch and hoping to see more improvements.

The project really has attracted many followers and investors. They should keep working hard to maintain this and I'm sure they'll keep getting better and gain success.
You can not doubt it, because thanks to such an active team of developers the project has got good reviews from users and investors who decided to invest their money in the project ha further development of the project.

Well, having a good reviews can definitely an additional factors for them to be more attractive to the investors. Also, they keep up their good reputation and I think everything is set according to their plan. Hoping to see more positive announcement about their platform.
And there is. And with this will be our support, then exactly the team has every chance of success in developing the platform. I'm very much here that everything here is written, will soon be justified.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

The project is simply excellent and I look forward to the completion of this project to find out whether it justifies my hopes.
As it is the first project invested by Cardano Hub there was loads of expectations however all the participants are aiming for greater results as the team is hardworking by meeting all the requirements behind.
Yes, I think this project will be quite successful, because the team is working tirelessly, it is very active.
Yes, the team is currently working very hard on projects development and the team always stay active and provide new updates about the project. This kind of activities helps the project for its growth.  The project has the higher possibilities to expand their self sooner or later.

The team for traxia is really much actrive and it can actually make this project reach some great heights soon because more and more investors love the project which is always active and available for each important query.
The team really answeres each query possible and i would like to know about the team for traxia. Are they experienced or new at this field? This project can have some intresting profits ahead.
Yes, as for me it is important that the developers should be active and answer all questions, fortunately this is a team.
of course, the activity of the development team is one of the most important factors for the successful development of the project. Because investors always have a lot of questions on which they decide whether to invest in this project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, because I believe that the main good feature of the team is that it is responsive.
of course you're right. The team is trying to develop a quality platform that will meet all the requirements of the project followers. I think they are good at it, I see a lot of good reviews about the team's work here.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:17:54 PM

my congratulations on the last step, pre-sale is almost closed, the first Cardano project. I believe in Traxia, cause its unique. even if we look at the list of projects based on cardano's network. we won't find any other projects but traxia)) i am sure will see great results

Even if they are unique, they can still attract other competitors in the future. The best strategy for them is to think in advance and develop the project further and add more upgrades.
i think thats why they have roadmap mate to be able to follow it up and get a clear grip of the situations and expand their horizon
If pre sale is good then they will be successful in all the roadmap.so need the further information very soon to know the progress going on
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

The project is simply excellent and I look forward to the completion of this project to find out whether it justifies my hopes.
As it is the first project invested by Cardano Hub there was loads of expectations however all the participants are aiming for greater results as the team is hardworking by meeting all the requirements behind.
Yes, I think this project will be quite successful, because the team is working tirelessly, it is very active.
Yes, the team is currently working very hard on projects development and the team always stay active and provide new updates about the project. This kind of activities helps the project for its growth.  The project has the higher possibilities to expand their self sooner or later.

The team for traxia is really much actrive and it can actually make this project reach some great heights soon because more and more investors love the project which is always active and available for each important query.
The team really answeres each query possible and i would like to know about the team for traxia. Are they experienced or new at this field? This project can have some intresting profits ahead.
Yes, as for me it is important that the developers should be active and answer all questions, fortunately this is a team.
of course, the activity of the development team is one of the most important factors for the successful development of the project. Because investors always have a lot of questions on which they decide whether to invest in this project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, because I believe that the main good feature of the team is that it is responsive.
of course you're right. The team is trying to develop a quality platform that will meet all the requirements of the project followers. I think they are good at it, I see a lot of good reviews about the team's work here.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The develops are concerns about the project development and now they are taking the project very seriously. And they wanted to make the projects development as early as possible because followers are eagerly waiting for the project launch. After the launch they will succeed soon.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

It is not able to believe these was such latency in the market there are $43 trillion of invoice sitting in the companies balance sheets waiting to be paid and am thinking how about the short term traders who are depended and with Traxia we can expect faster workflow.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:43:37 PM

my congratulations on the last step, pre-sale is almost closed, the first Cardano project. I believe in Traxia, cause its unique. even if we look at the list of projects based on cardano's network. we won't find any other projects but traxia)) i am sure will see great results

Even if they are unique, they can still attract other competitors in the future. The best strategy for them is to think in advance and develop the project further and add more upgrades.
i think thats why they have roadmap mate to be able to follow it up and get a clear grip of the situations and expand their horizon
If pre sale is good then they will be successful in all the roadmap.so need the further information very soon to know the progress going on
Traxia ecosystem allows those short term asserts to be digitized, tokenized and ultimately to be readable in a decentralized market that helps to grab users attention.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:06:22 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The develops are concerns about the project development and now they are taking the project very seriously. And they wanted to make the projects development as early as possible because followers are eagerly waiting for the project launch. After the launch they will succeed soon.
Yeah the team has worked hard and remained active throughout. Their responsiveness has attracted a lot of followers and I'm sure they will succeed in developing the project and should take their time to make sure all aspects of the project are well developed.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

Traxia ecosystem allows those short term asserts to be digitized, tokenized and ultimately to be readable in a decentralized market that helps to grab users attention.

I think what you are telling is just part of what Traxia can do but the huge challenge for them is how are they going to face the regulations in tokenize assets which will become securities.
zevl194

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

There is fake website that shows up on google when you do a search on google and they are actually promoting using google service to scam people. The official domain name is http://TRAXIA.CO , no special characters and ending with .co

https://i.imgur.com/oU140gl.png
This information is highly incredible we can now understand how scammers are highly enhancing themselves to the technology to make fraudulent activities, Dev team should engage and prioritize handling all these hurdles.
Such deception says only that the project is really popular and demanded among cryptocommunity. So success of the project not far off.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:11:30 PM

How much did my colleagues gather information as complete ETH + ADA. The firsts will always be valuable, which is Cardano's result.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:59:56 PM

There is fake website that shows up on google when you do a search on google and they are actually promoting using google service to scam people. The official domain name is http://TRAXIA.CO , no special characters and ending with .co

Only I wanted to tell about it and it was already made for me, excellent work. Such fakes happen very often in various projects and I am afraid to present scales of the stolen money raised by them.
Well it is easy to identify the fake ones if you already know the main website of traxia. Plus the Ad word in the website is all advertisement that is a scam. So better scroll down more if you wanna go to the legit website.

It's not easy for all people, project can has domain with different extensions ( for example Traxia.io will redirect you to official website ), Ad word can make it looks legit, it will make think it's the right link because they paid money to promote it.
Traxia should have used a domain name with .io instead of .co
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

So the platform has someone who wants to use the same brand and platform. How did you address this kind of issue?
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:34:47 PM

Traxia system is something interesting with good possibilities where sellers upload their invoice, buyers approve it with their private keys, issuing providers write into a smart contract and liquidity providers distribute each liquidity.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:39:44 PM

I am still seeing many supporters of TRAXIA platform even in ADA investors there are still people supporting and only in ETH has already raised more than 169k dollars right?

ETH already collected for 1 million $ for today + more ADA, it turns out at the moment is not very much.
And I'm looking for information on a soft cap, but nowhere can I find it.
Why can no one tell me what of soft cap this project?

Where can I see the real-time pre-sale situation, and perhaps wait until the official sale period to see it?

I asked this question for a long time and I was told that the developers decided not to advertise and not show them in real time, why? I do not really understand.
The fourth round of sales, started on April 18, and will end on June 2 

I guess their form of advertising is by using word of mouth. When their user is satisfied with their project then the user will definitely share it to his/her circle of friends.
Not only that, at least you can see that Traxia already running their bounty program. So i have no doubt about the growth of their community and investor.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:52:46 PM

I am still seeing many supporters of TRAXIA platform even in ADA investors there are still people supporting and only in ETH has already raised more than 169k dollars right?

ETH already collected for 1 million $ for today + more ADA, it turns out at the moment is not very much.
And I'm looking for information on a soft cap, but nowhere can I find it.
Why can no one tell me what of soft cap this project?

Where can I see the real-time pre-sale situation, and perhaps wait until the official sale period to see it?

I asked this question for a long time and I was told that the developers decided not to advertise and not show them in real time, why? I do not really understand.
The fourth round of sales, started on April 18, and will end on June 2 

I guess their form of advertising is by using word of mouth. When their user is satisfied with their project then the user will definitely share it to his/her circle of friends.
Not only that, at least you can see that Traxia already running their bounty program. So i have no doubt about the growth of their community and investor.
Traxia have a lot of attention from crypto world, included who have support Cardano will have curiously about Traxia and the team activity.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:46:09 AM

Traxia system is something interesting with good possibilities where sellers upload their invoice, buyers approve it with their private keys, issuing providers write into a smart contract and liquidity providers distribute each liquidity.
a very remarkable system whose systems they are designed to strengthen the security and comfort of customers.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:26:50 AM

Is there any evidence that Tracia is directly connected to Cardano? If I saw the official confirmation - I would have no doubts about the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

Is there any evidence that Tracia is directly connected to Cardano? If I saw the official confirmation - I would have no doubts about the project
What are the confirmations? The official statement from Cardano? I do not think that you can wait for such statements, so you'll have to believe what they say
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:30:59 AM

I am a supporter of the traxia project, I am participating in the bounty program of traxia project. Hopefully it will speed up. i think their project should be successful because of their hardcap reduction goals will be able to achive the target.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:38:07 AM

Well, there are so many supporters of the Traxia Project now. And just like other people here, and one of those. Hopefully that the team will keep focus on developing the project. I am also really looking forward for the team Traxia in reaching the Hardcap. I know they can make it through, so good luck and keep progressing team Traxia.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: