Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:03:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

I would like to say that the Travia project has made a very strong impression on me. The project is quite interesting and promising, and given what professionals are engaged in it and what people are advisers of this project, we can conclude that this project should definitely be successful.I consider the risks of investing in Traxia project to be very low.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
It seems to me that the team will be able to collect a hard cap. Since he has good partners with a well-known name and a successful project that is already working! But we need to stay with the team and spread the information about the project. So we help them too.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

I would like to say that the Travia project has made a very strong impression on me. The project is quite interesting and promising, and given what professionals are engaged in it and what people are advisers of this project, we can conclude that this project should definitely be successful.I consider the risks of investing in Traxia project to be very low.
I also liked what consultants are available for this project, I hope it will be implemented. Such projects are necessary for the development of the crypto-currency.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

Is there any evidence that Tracia is directly connected to Cardano? If I saw the official confirmation - I would have no doubts about the project
What are the confirmations? The official statement from Cardano? I do not think that you can wait for such statements, so you'll have to believe what they say
They are truth since Traxia will merge with Cardano in the future. This can  help the team build more investors and fame to the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
It seems to me that the team will be able to collect a hard cap. Since he has good partners with a well-known name and a successful project that is already working! But we need to stay with the team and spread the information about the project. So we help them too.

They can reach their hard cap in no time since the value of their hard cap had been decreases becauae of the lately partnered company with Traxia. It is a great move that Traxia did.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

They can reach their hard cap in no time since the value of their hard cap had been decreases becauae of the lately partnered company with Traxia. It is a great move that Traxia did.

Now that they have lowered their hard cap, I'm curious on how much funds they have collected now. Ever since the pre-sale started, we don't have any idea about the progress on their token sales. It is very important to have a transparency especially on this matters where it can truly attract possible investors to help for the development of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

Now that they have lowered their hard cap, I'm curious on how much funds they have collected now. Ever since the pre-sale started, we don't have any idea about the progress on their token sales. It is very important to have a transparency especially on this matters where it can truly attract possible investors to help for the development of this project.
I think this information can be seen on the official website of the Traxia project, or you can ask this question directly to the development team. They are very active here and will answer all your questions.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

There is a high possibility of reaching the hard cap because they already lowered it, but it still depends on how many investors are going to invest and how high the popularity of this project can go.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

Due to quite fast-going recovery of the cryptocurrency market there are good chances of achievement of hard cap with hardly any trouble at all. But it is the theory, we will look how it will be in practice.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

Compared to the risks in investing in this project, I think the return is also low unless they will be able to get a lot of merchants to use their platforms in the future.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:07:00 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 01:49:51 PM by vickycoin05

Agree, at this moment the team are really need our help to spread the news about the advantages of the project. Advertisement and promotions will make a big impact to make this project more popular. A little more push and we can assure our success. The possibility to reach the hardcap has a bright future.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:21:17 AM

Compared to the risks in investing in this project, I think the return is also low unless they will be able to get a lot of merchants to use their platforms in the future.

We cannot say anything about this project until its still not launch and not in the market. For now, we just need to support it and maybe needs to promote it in a wide area so that investors will be aware of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

Well, Traxia keeps improving especially their marketing strategy because as we can observed it is becoming more popular and also people slowly getting to know more about the platform. I should expect that the team were now quite busy developing more about their platform because they already have some enough support by some investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

Learn more about our investor #Emurgo by following their monthly reports. First one is already out: https://medium.com/@emurgoblox/monthly-update-1-may-1st-2018-4b00d453d440
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

There is fake website that shows up on google when you do a search on google and they are actually promoting using google service to scam people. The official domain name is http://TRAXIA.CO , no special characters and ending with .co

Only I wanted to tell about it and it was already made for me, excellent work. Such fakes happen very often in various projects and I am afraid to present scales of the stolen money raised by them.
This means I think the project is successful, if there are no fees and scammers. I hope the team will be able to collect the necessary amount and defeat the scammers.
How can you easily say the project is success without even seeing the risk of the project and how much money they want to be success.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

Well, Traxia keeps improving especially their marketing strategy because as we can observed it is becoming more popular and also people slowly getting to know more about the platform. I should expect that the team were now quite busy developing more about their platform because they already have some enough support by some investors.

Yeah right, this project is improving a lot. I am following this for a while now and already seen good updates and improvements. I am really hoping for more announcements very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

Well, there are so many supporters of the Traxia Project now. And just like other people here, and one of those. Hopefully that the team will keep focus on developing the project. I am also really looking forward for the team Traxia in reaching the Hardcap. I know they can make it through, so good luck and keep progressing team Traxia.
Its really fascinating how traxia is getting the attention of everyone who is into ico investing and bounty hunting. Maybe in few days they will also convince other people who is not into cryptocurrency.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

Well, there are so many supporters of the Traxia Project now. And just like other people here, and one of those. Hopefully that the team will keep focus on developing the project. I am also really looking forward for the team Traxia in reaching the Hardcap. I know they can make it through, so good luck and keep progressing team Traxia.
Its really fascinating how traxia is getting the attention of everyone who is into ico investing and bounty hunting. Maybe in few days they will also convince other people who is not into cryptocurrency.

Maybe it is good that they will only focused on people who already have the knowledge about crypto so that everything can easily be understand. Since there are already a lot of people who already adopt crypto and I think it will not be a problem.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

There is fake website that shows up on google when you do a search on google and they are actually promoting using google service to scam people. The official domain name is http://TRAXIA.CO , no special characters and ending with .co

Only I wanted to tell about it and it was already made for me, excellent work. Such fakes happen very often in various projects and I am afraid to present scales of the stolen money raised by them.
This means I think the project is successful, if there are no fees and scammers. I hope the team will be able to collect the necessary amount and defeat the scammers.
How can you easily say the project is success without even seeing the risk of the project and how much money they want to be success.
For me its not because the website is successful that why they are trying to mimic the official website, but the opportunity to mislead members and collect funds for thier own advantage.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

This project is just great developers, they are active and responsive, and this is exactly what you need an excellent project.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: